Fuck Apple ,boycott these motherfuckers

>Apple CEO Tim Cook took a hard-line stance against white supremacists and hate speech while accepting an award from the Anti-Defamation League in New York.

Attached: fuck apple.png (1152x736, 459K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Giwm-25LRdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe you should just not be a bigot?

the only macfag products that I use are ones that I am forced to use, paid for by the company that I work for

fuck off kike

Attached: 1543896978886.jpg (618x804, 78K)

Hehehe bowing down to Jewish masters. Did they kill Jobs for this?

A business can do whatever they want with their platform. If you were a columnist writing autistic 1488 tier shit, the newspaper company would have the right to fire you and kick you off their platform. We're a free fucking country you psuedocommie. Don't like it, make your own platform for social discussion.

Why are you shilling for a multi billion dollar corporation?

this canard again

he works for them probably

Learn to read dumbass, I'm promoting freedom of association.

And use what? Google/android tracks the shit out of you even when the phone is shut off. Whatever happened to blackberry or whatever it was.

>this level of paranoia
there is no organized conspiracy by the news media to silence whites. That's completely absurd and frankly impossible to prove.

Lolbertarians are a mistake.
>don’t want big govt to trample your rights
>happily spreads your ass as big megacorps fuck you silly
I should decapitate you for even thinking of violating the NAP

Whats considered hate speech to them?

and why isn't he speaking out against all other supremacies? Like black supremacists

Attached: 20181128_210748860_iOS.jpg (465x598, 43K)

>this level of paranoia
there is no organized conspiracy by the news media to silence whites. That's completely absurd and frankly impossible to prove.

>jew detected

Attached: 1542949727745.jpg (510x454, 93K)

Tim Cook is a retarded faggot who has had ZERO good ideas since he took over
Now he’s pretty much destroyed the iPhone with combination of shit ideas all at once
No one wants them and they’re in a panic trying to get political support reminding their fans they’re on same side but no one really cares about that shit when you’re buying a thousand dollar crippled turdphone

Maybe I'm mistaken, but didn't Microsoft get hit with Anti-trust violations due to bundling. Why does Apple get away with it when you can only buy apps through their store.

If you can notice patterns and share statistics

get back into the oven.

Boycotts are part of this free country. Nothing communist or pseudo about it dipshit. If we don’t like what a company does, mobilizing a boycott of the product or company is capitalistic in that they continue and lose market share or change course and reverse damage

I've never bought apple products. I can't boycott them any further.

international finance rigs the market and calls it free

> frankly impossible to prove
(((IMPOSSIBLE)))

Apple computers are pretty much the best for art and music production though

fuck off with your full sentence structures you faggot shill

this guy talks like a fag and his shits all retarded

Maybe you should kill yourself, and stop being a disappointment to your father.

>You are a bigot because you disagree with me
>Stop free speech I hate it
>Burn all the books I hate
>Imprison anyone who disagrees with me

All just a little bit of history repeating.

accepting an award from the ADL shows how out of step with reality these idiots are

keep buying their shit, dumbasses, the slaves in China need a few more pennies before they're completely replaced with robots!

If you are a simpleton maybe

Why?

> it's best for art and music
fuck off, faggot. it's never been good at either.

I haven't brought an appleshit product in years.

you've already been spotted kike

>can't backtrack now boy!!!!!

Attached: 1543458089205.jpg (768x1090, 252K)

>(((Anti-Defamation League)))

Attached: final_5c06f2a91f540f0012eece32.jpg (1280x719, 157K)

Apple rips off customers
Operates sweatshops in China

preaches about how moral they are

youtube.com/watch?v=Giwm-25LRdc

I’m not buying or using a shitty Android phone after how dogshit my old Samsung Galaxy S6 was even though it was the same price as whatever newest iPhone was out at the time.

A real artists studio is a mess. Too many "creatives" (arts and crafts hobbyists) pretend that the cleanliness and pretense of apple products gives them some kind of imaginary edge, as they create via wizard

I've been boycotting Apple all of my life. You have to be a mentally ill invalid to support them.

> hate speech has no place on our platforms
> unless it's podcasts and music by artists on labels that give us a fortune in revenue, then we just ignore them and leave those accounts alone until someone in the media starts making a noise about it

You are promoting Judaism, Shlomo. You have to try harder.

Shut the fuck up, MIGApede.

Attached: 2nhnza.jpg (888x500, 55K)

>Owning anything apple in the first place

FUCK NIGGERS

sent from my iPhone

>hate speech
This shit needs to die. Anything can be labeled hate speech, especially if you're letting the SPLC or ADL decide what is and isn't hateful.

Attached: hatefrog.jpg (750x917, 74K)

Attached: 2nhozk.jpg (724x500, 82K)

Only people who use Apple products (unless you're just using it for work emails/calls or something) are retards who will believe anything. It's still bad that Applefags will be caught in a perpetual cycle of disinformation though.

I have never purchased a crapple product and will continue to not purchase their shit.

you're such a corporate cock sucker. it's truly pathetic.

>Government does it
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>Megacorp does the same
>What are you a, commie?

This is why lolbertarians are a fucking joke.

don’t worry user, apple is about to be fucked big time by this

apple phones have been about a year behind in innovation for several years now.

maybe apple will let you buy a $300 piece of hardware so your phone can charge and let you type unclean thoughts at the same time

Attached: 2nkfh3.jpg (394x561, 49K)

This

hate speech labeling is the left's only weapon now. unfortunately for them, the word is now overused and has lost its power on most rational people.

>just like the word nigger

Attached: 1542784616638.jpg (3258x3258, 3.63M)

Hi Rush

T. Came here to post this

>be apple
>charge $160 for a pair of Bluetooth earbuds
>people actually buy it

There's no logical conflict here you retard.

people are such gullible fucking retards

Attached: 2n8plq.jpg (836x500, 74K)

>hate speech
>bigot
and let me guess, you want fags to decide what is considered hate speech? I will gladly tell you I love you as I watch you tighten a belt around your neck.

>but its apple! APPLE! what are you poor?

Attached: 1417675414786.jpg (185x268, 14K)

There very much is. The days these megacorps have the power of government. There is little difference. Yet one is something you will larp about going revolutionary over and the other you will suck every drop of cum out of.

Anything said or posted by a white person is hate speech. Apple should just ban all white people already.

Yeah man but where shd I get my phone? Google is jew, Apple is gay, MS is dead.

Attached: 2nifrq.jpg (630x419, 50K)

Corporations should be able to do whatever the fuck they want. Corporations are run by God’s Chosen People.

>God’s Chosen People
> be god
> make incestuous pedophile rats in the middle east "god's chosen people"
> *takes hit from god size bong*
> fucking hilarious

Bootlicking corporate WHORES like you are why I wear this fucking flag.
Corporations, especially corporations run by literal AIDS RIDDEN FAGGOTS, are just as anti-white, if not MORE so, than the government.
BASED Kebab remover, check those digits

>government spends billions on a megacorp and helps it maintain a monopoly then uses it to shut down dissent
Just go to another country if you don't like it bro.

using an apple product is a major indicator of how stupid someone is

Seriously. A congressman threatened to nuke Americans.
How did this blow over?

Dragonbox Pyra, or Librem 5.
No spying, isolated modem.

The news is like a collective Eye of Sauron for retards, it will show them what it wants them to see

it blew over because most gun owners in the US are used to abusive stupid shit like this from leftists.

Attached: 1406466420604.jpg (300x193, 13K)

The king is the guy who owns all the land (and you). By your logic he should be free to do absolutely whatever he likes, and you have no recourse.

Does that sound just to you?

As if /pol is dumb enough to pay 5 times the price for cheap, commodity hardware running FreeBSD.

Eat shit faggot

You must be a German on vacation.

Because it was a leftist being anti-right wing because protecting people from a tyrannical government and empowering people to do something about it is a radical, undesirable, right-wing concept. But nuking people is better than being right wing.

The ADL protects Jews that rape and kill children like Leo Frank

>a business can do whatever they want with their platform
>Oh, what's that? You don't like paying $10/kWh for our electricity-delivering platform?
>Well you can fuck right off
Obviously, this is in the scope of antitrust laws, and since antitrust laws are considered by the Court not to impeded freedom of association, you can't possibly be shilling for (((freedom))).

Why would you lie?

Nope, just not a lolbertarian corpcuck.

wait you weren't already not buying Apple iCrap? Fuck don't buy their crap just on principle you don't need a special reason.

I just assume everyone who's not extreme right is a troll on Jow Forums. What's the point in being on Jow Forums for you guys? Literally every other medium known to man cater to you, so why go to Jow Forums?

I think Rush, who i used to despise, until I woke up, but stay vigilant of [he played the fence on Trump during his pres. Election season]
Said
>I will having nothi g to do with Apol from this day forever I shall shill Apol no more forever.

Again. Hi Rush. I listen daily.

Attached: donald-trump-simpson.png (1074x624, 537K)

Apple has been on a downtrend ever since Jobs died. They haven't innovated a goddamn thing and keep making stupid side project watches. Just like Facebook their stock is gonna tank and we will have the great silicon Valley crash.

Art is about transgressing norms, like artists using Apple products, so real artists don't use Apple.

Exactly, mac fags always say this but they fail to specify why. Every useful mac software runs on Windows.

Kek
Oh fuck no, I don’t agree with that at all. I was fucking around and I thought it was obvious when I said “God’s Chosen People” but I guess you can never be too sure since this place has been brigaded good goy MIGApede redditors and good goy Qtard boomers.

Attached: 59A0EF67-8610-44C8-B6A3-2727D4107B8A.jpg (442x558, 34K)

What are those? Do they all have their own mobile OSs?

Fair enough. It does put paid to lolbertarianism in general though. It's private property: The king's private property. What are you, a commie?

I think Apol dumped h8m dirst, now that I think about it.

He hasn't been giving away any more Apols for months now.

That's what I mean about you, Rusche. Sour grapes and ape warfare tactics, slimy and knows how to play the dozens.

Still, I enjoy your show daily for the moment.

Attached: 1544037121990m.jpg (1024x807, 105K)

>we will have the great silicon Valley crash.
I wait for this with baited breath. I even worked at Apple for a short time. They are beyond shit and their employees are most self affirming, entitled pieces of shit.

Because most artists aren't intelligent enough to make use of PC's granular freedoms. That's why hipsters, DJs, artists and those who render animation are typically morons.

What does he mean when he says “our platforms”? What are their platforms?

So you're saying my son has a chance? He's trying to get one of the phone op jobs.
True millenial.
He's a good boy though.
Takes care of his disabled bro.
Pays his rent
Rush, can you talk to someone? Get him in?