I'm trying to live in an amoralistic manner because it seems those who can be that adaptable are the most successful in...

I'm trying to live in an amoralistic manner because it seems those who can be that adaptable are the most successful in whatever ventures they pursue. Is my logic faulty? I've been forcing myself to do some tough things and its starting to weigh on me, I can hang in there and tough it out, but only if it's really worth it

Attached: images.jpg (182x277, 8K)

Give a few examples of recent amoralistic behaviors

>I'm trying to live in an amoralistic manner
That's pretty much every normie, and they don't even have to try.

What time zone do you live in

petty theft, lying, romantic unfaithfulness etc. everyday stuff, I don't think its necessary to get to the point of killing shit for no reason,I can't imagine a scenario in daily or corporate life where that level is required

Define succesful. Being a piece of shit is not being successful in my book.

>petty theft
There is nothing about theft that makes you successful

successful meaning being able to adapt to any situation regardless of what it demands, lying to customers in sales jobs,monkeybranching in relationships to avoid the emotional fallout from failed relationships etc.

Every salesman is a liar, doesn't mean you have to take that attitude home with you

let me phrase it this way

if doing the right thing puts you in a compromising situation that will likely fuck you up, but doing the wrong thing doesn't then what do you choose?
say you do the right thing, you get hurt, and are sad for a month, then you die , wouldn't it be a waste ? when you could have been happy or just less sad

Okay now lets look at it this way
You get hit by a distracted driver, and permanently lose 50% function in your left hand when your wrist is shattered by the airbag
A lot of tasks are difficult now, and you can only lift 30 lbs tops with that arm
You won't be competitive at vidya because your thumb can't react quick enough
Not to mention the ache you get every time there's a cold front because of the metal plate in your arm

But it's no big deal, because the person who hit you had a choice between being bored and driving with his attention 100% on the road or reading Jow Forums on his phone, which makes him happy, and why sit around bored when you can be happy?

Your actions have consequences

Im an outcome oriented person, I fully believe in my actions having consequences, on others but also myself, which is why I'm questioning this all in the first place, im concerned about certain outcomes and consequences

If you wouldn't want someone doing it to you, don't do it to others

that doesn't stop others doing it, If I can guard myself by doing it why shouldn't I

You aren't guarding yourself from offense by offending people who have done nothing to deserve it

you're right, help me out here

If I see a mouse, and only one mouse, should I kill it just in case it could breed and cause an infestation? or take the chance that its just one mouse lost in the area

You kill the mouse because it's a rodent
People aren't mice. One day you will have an interaction with someone higher status than you and you will know what it feels like to be a mouse. It happens to everyone at some point. When it happened to me I realized that people "beneath me" deserved the same respect I expected from them.

no no you misunderstood me, this particular analogy wasnt about people it was more about a situation, sort of like thought crime, stopping something because it could or couldn't happen

Gotcha
I'm gonna stop right here and say the only good commie is one with an acceleration of -9.8 m/s^2

I decided to do the right thing anyway, but enlighten me on that joke, im a brainlet when it comes to math

Free fall.
Probably out of a helicopter.

man I fucking love this website

So by your logic, if you were surrounded by pedos you would adapt and instead of comdemning them rape other little kids aswell?

Idea theft. Say in the corporate world often seen. All to kiss the bosses as and climb upwards.

It sounds to me like you are setting your life up to become an emotional ponzi scheme. Maybe you'll get great returns at first, and make some "cool" friends initially. Even get "what you want" at first. This can be intoxicating. Over time though, people will realize that they're losing to your scam, cut their losses and abandon you.

If you do this type of thing, it needs to be a short term "reset" type of thing and maybe ideally you'd move to a new city when you're done.

Attached: 1524011231231.jpg (480x640, 43K)