I'm holding a grudge

So, a little back story.

My older brother molested me. We all went through intense therapy and everything is supposed to be fine, I forgave him and we are now a happy family.

Today I learned my brother has girlfriend and plans on marrying her. I'm going to wait until they have everything ready and tell her what he did to me. I was content with seeing him be lonely and attached to his computer, it brought me comfort to know he was miserable. Suffering is the only thing he should live for and there is no way in hell I will let him live out his happy family bullshit, while I wake up everyday miserable and reliving what he did to me. I held on to this for so long and waited until he thought he would finally be happy.

I guess I don't beed advice, I just wanted to let it out somewhere.

Attached: download (1).jpg (640x640, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Temple_of_the_Golden_Pavilion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How old was he when he molested you

What exactly did he do to you to make you hate him this much? This is vague.

He sexually assaulted me since I was 9, until the last time at age 14.

seems fair enough to me. but fair isn't always right. and what is right isn't always just.

You’ve gone from being the victim to being the aggressor. Why?

You lied about forgiveness. Whatever shitty things he did to you, you still chose to lie to yourself and everyone else about forgiveness. That’s all you.

My suggestion is to put down your baggage quickly before it consumes you. After all, you’ll ruin this one relationship for him... and then he’ll move on with his life and find happiness anyway while you wallow around in your own victimhood.

What was done to you was wrong and it sucks, but you have to get on with your life. Not for his sake or society’s sake or a therapist’s sake... but for your own sake.

Do yourself a favor and go build a life you’re satisfied with. THAT is the ultimate “revenge” if you will - be happy. Be a good person. You won’t regret it.

Yeah but how old was he

how did he not go to jail or prison for this? did your parents force you to not press charges or something?

He was under age the first few times and the last time he was over 18, my parents pressured me to say nothing.

Give us the full backstory or fuck off, honestly.

Looking at him being alone, with no friends, a shit job and a sad life was enough for me to live with. Now that his life is turning around, I'm not going to let him be happy while I have to take all these medications just to not kill myself. If I can't be happy, he can't be happy.

>sexual assault
>molestation
I don't trust the meaning of these words anymore. And I'm actually curious now. What happened, and over a period of 5 years? I don't understand.

Lawyer up. Say you wanted to press charges but your parents pressured you not to.

So is he 5 years older than you or not? Because if he was 11 or 14 when he started molesting you it makes a big difference
I will fully support you ruining your brother's life if you just be honest

user bless your enemies, do good to those that hate you, it's when you let go of emotions like anger that you achieve happiness not when you bring others down. user I know he doesn't deserve forgiveness but life is full of things we don't deserve, you nor I did anything to deserve to be born, you nor I did anything to deserve to be fed by our parents but we were. user you can be happy but not through chaos, God bless.

He is 6 years older than me. He began by touching me at first, and then he did other things to me. The last one, I was sleeping and he began to fondle me and penetrate me with his hands. He did other things, but I'd rather not have to type that out.

Sounds like you need to have a conversation with him and enlist him back into the therapy with you. I'm serious. Do this.

Enjoy destroying yourself. I recommend a book called the Golden Pavilion by Mishima.
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Temple_of_the_Golden_Pavilion
You have the power to light your way.... or light yourself on fire. Your choice.

I believe in vigilante justice. There need to be consequences. I'm sorry that you went through what you did.

OP if you're still here you NEED to do this. Straight up tell him
>I never actually forgave you for what you did to me. I'm going back into therapy and I want you there.

You shouldn’t believe in vigilante justice unless you want vigilantes to do “justice” to you.... which they will when you go around acting like a dick head.

Everyone is someone’s son, brother, sister, mother, daughter, etc. If I had a rapist son who I was trying to help and you came in all hot and bothered like an idiot, I would vigilante you right the fuck out.

And just as well your rapist son would deserve to be vigilante'd. There's no real problem.

>What you just said makes no sense.
>[insert retard response here]
Huuur I’m Batman.

It's not about being Batman. If the victim of your rapist son wanted vengeance, and they got it, and you avenged your rapist son, then it all evens out. What SHOULD happen is But I can say with not one iota of remorse I wouldn't care if someone's rapist son got killed by their victim, nor would I care that the victim got killed by the father. That's a situation called a done deal.

fucking sicko make him suffer dude

All of these people telling a victim of sexual assault to turn the other cheek disgust me. Or maybe I'm just being trolled. Either way, here's something to consider: If you can't be satisfied unless he's miserable, why haven't you self-actualized and secured that state of affairs permanently? You absolutely could accomplish it with enough planning. Do the thing with his girlfriend if you want, but you know that's not really enough to get closure on the matter. He could move on.

Mishima itself choose to light himself on fire sooo...

Sounds like, in your own damaged way, you love him.

Anyway this thread is bait.

>Sounds like, in your own damaged way, you love him.
How you possibly gleaned that I have no idea.

Attached: mfw1.png (365x331, 213K)

Lol you can't say you forgave someone then talk about the ways you want to get revenge on them. You haven't forgiven anything. I'm not saying your feelings are invalid, and that he shouldn't be brought to Justice, but don't lie to yourself. You're angry and (maybe rightfully) hate him. Forgiveness isn't even a factor here.