Demographic change

I'm doing a presentation on the demographic shift of America. Drop your best infographics and graphs. Thanks

Attached: 1518051188561.png (1858x1147, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dont forget to give credit to the (((authors)))

Attached: 1507491916546.jpg (974x928, 281K)

Attached: 1491255147490.jpg (536x274, 49K)

Attached: 1511722279407.png (600x591, 504K)

Attached: 222.png (1858x1147, 120K)

this?

Attached: RacialMap2018.png (5888x2464, 1.47M)

Minnesotan here. We should be labeled "New Somalia"

Based and checked

Attached: regan.jpg (474x633, 54K)

Attached: where to go when shtf.png (5584x3104, 721K)

Attached: 1543904343790.gif (427x480, 676K)

Attached: FT_15.09.28_ImmigationMapsGIF.gif (889x719, 2.09M)

Don't you fucking dare put Pennsylvania in America asshole

That cunt is the reason why CA is 35% white

But New England is objectively better than the midwest.

"diversity"

based UtahGang

TN is full of niggers and beans. it wasnt like this 15 years ago.

They've diversified the flow of immigrants.. If your country's largest partner is China it doesn't mean you buy a lot from them, quite often is something like 10%.

Va is American clay.

Attached: e0345320_23563300.jpg (580x580, 97K)

Wait, so whites are a minority in Texas? Why aren’t we a protected class than?

>New England
>literally the whitest part of the US
>shitholia

Your map is shit.

Since I'm in Africa I will reproduce with a woman straight outta Africa now.

We're fucked huh

>implying the Rocky Mountain Guerrilla corps wont fugg up the Japs.

LEAVE MY WHITE ROCKY MOUNTAINS ALONE

>whitest region of the usa
>consistently vote for a party thats actively replacing them

everything is blacked !

Only one demographic

BURGER

Attached: 6F868EEB-D040-4447-8523-8C87CCACF32D.jpg (2000x2500, 1M)

>minnesota
>michigan
>america
lmao

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Attached: 546120C0-3E3F-47DE-A0EF-360AB87F9354.jpg (2000x2500, 1M)

That map is wrong most of the northern border states are cucked by canada and illinois is the absolute niggerest state of them all

Also Utah is one of the most based states i have no idea why it's labeled as one of the most cucked nations in the world.

Switch Florida from Mexico to Cuba.

Attached: replacement3.png (2000x1557, 1.08M)

You don't look a real Japanese.
Because the purpose of WW2 for Japan was not that.

Attached: 1502108287957.png (928x884, 468K)

Once Texas goes blue 'cause of the Mexicans, should we eliminate the Electoral college or let it stay? I'm confused.

He even looks Mexican in that picture.

Forgot texas buddy. We will pretty much kill you all or die trying if you try and get rid of the republic.

You guys did the opposite in the Civil War, what's different now? You guys even fly the Texas flag at the same level as the US flag.

Half of Arkansas (northwest ) is white, extremely white) this map is crap.

Last time I checked, Texas doesn't have a majority for any group.

Thanks user, now my night is ruined again. Every time I see this gif.

:'(

>giving up territory
Never give up.

Attached: 1543880304851.png (281x355, 55K)

Don't put fucking New Jersey in my beloved Shitholia

They are the most cucked, if we let them in they will just start leftism all over again.

>Thinks all of Minn. and Mich. are niggered
Leave the city buddy.

It's the puritan blood. Awful stuff.

Did the opposite of what? You wanted to change our way of life so we fought you and died trying. We fly the flag the same height as the US flag because we were our own country and will be again as soon as this country finishes going to shit

You'll be a favela like the rest of this place in no time desu. I doubt Texas will be red in 2020.

Probably because mormons are crooks converting the thirdworld and Utah is being colonized by Mexico anyway.

Mormons have had this big 'recruiting' campaign to target Mexicans in American inner cities. No idea why they would want Mexicans in their midst. Mormons AFAIK also have children at a higher rate when compared to other whites in the US.

Sadly, texas may be blue in 2020, but we will still be texas

lmao so basically the flyover places flled with retarded old faggots running shit farms is all that remains of murica. FUcking lol

White genocide my ass. White Immigrants literally moved in to Texas and claimed it as their own because they were the majority. Fuck off

Not exactly.
They literally killed the degenerate inhabitants and claimed it as their own, as was their right to do for killing degenerates.
Unfortunately, a new system has taken root which is more powerful than the sword.
Kikery.

fuck off kiwinigger

>whites
>being a protected class
>ever
I bet this goy believes hate crime laws will apply when its black on white violence

Attached: 46565.png (1858x1147, 154K)

Quit being a meoldramatic child
Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognise the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The rampant unironic racism should key you in on how Jow Forums is long dead and something else is wearing its skin. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

You've heard us complain about the cancer killing Jow Forums for years. Well, now we've reached stage 4 and that tumor's name is Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E

You think you are redpilled(cringe) when you likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Your entire worldview is Jow Forums posts, infographic, and memes. You probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where you try and help the other person and your mother won't feel the need to smack your ass. These younger kids growing up on the internet are confusing banter for how arguments actually work or are never learning how to handle themselves in a discussion in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs

Looks like I'm going to Montana.

>no one lived in texas for literally hundreds of years under spanish and mexican rule
>whites coming in from america ask to move onto the lands because no one lives there. spics think they are jewing them because they dont know how to use the land
>get mad when surprise surprise the white settlers made the land from nothing to something
>"RREEEEEEEEEEEEE WE WANT OUR LAND BACK! YOU STOLE THAT FROM US! WE WOULD BE FIRST WORLD BY NOW!
Fuck off juanito, maybe you shouldnt have sold the land for pennies on the dollar

why would the overwhelming majority german-american states on the great plains go to the japanese? for fucks sake, the capital of north dakota is named after otto van bismark

Attached: 1540328918245.png (536x407, 93K)