Know your place or it will be made known to you

Know your place or it will be made known to you

Attached: 1515274266384.webm (360x640, 880K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n8PYozPB-8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't pay attention to the black girl helping him. All blacks are evil. Just don't look at her, she was probably trying to hurt him, right? All blacks are evil. Repeat this to yourself. You are not an NPC. All blacks are evil.

niggers TONUGUE my ANUS

Attached: ok.gif (500x251, 484K)

Niggers can't hit for shit.

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my platoon with my BLACK AFRICAN brethren. Our aim is to shoot wh*Te dogs, we shoot wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. The wh*Te dogs have stopped us on the walls of Vienna.

As the leader of my platoon, I instruct my BLACK brother - Jamal to check the trenches for any remnants of wh*Te subhumans and then there was an explosion and my vision turned wh*Te. I was shocked. But then I in the disgusting wh*Teness I saw something BLACK - and she materialized in front of me right after that -- the BLACK Goddess KALI.

"Maa!", I said falling into her BLACK arms as she caressed my BLACK hair.

"My BLACK son, you are a man now."

"You must choose what to do, either you become a BLACK BULL and cleanse the Earth of wh*Te dogs, or come with me to Svarga (BLACK Heaven), where you can meet your BLACK ancestors who were kings."

It was difficult choice, I could wait to go to Svarga where I would meet my BLACK brethren and be welcomed, but then the Earth would be left for the wh*Te dogs. I could not let this happen. Moving on from my emotions, I wiped my tears, and told her, "Mother, it is my duty as a BLACK man to save the Earth from wh*Te subhumans. I shall stay here and slay them in battle wherever I shall find them."

She looked at me with the most motherly look only a BLACK woman can give, after a long pause she said:

"You are a warrior my son. A fighter for our race. I shall bless you with the most supreme of all powers."

She waved her Trishul (trident) and my vision turned BLACK. I felt the new power in my hands. BLACK Power.

My right arm had the symbol of a bull, and there was a tatto reading "KALABAILA" (BLACK BULL). I had become the wh*Teoid's greatest fear, the infamous BLACK BULL.

I found myself once again left on the battlefield, my brother Jamal had died, shot by the wh*Te subhumans. I decided to unsheathe my BLACK sword and unleash hell upon the army of the wh*Teoids.

The future belongs to the BLACK race.

>As the leader of my platoon, I instruct my BLACK brother - Jamal to check the trenches
>"Ayo hol up bruh lemme send dis snap right quick"
>*gets bombed*

Ok. All blacks are evil. All blacks are evil. All blacks are evil. All blacks are evil. All blacks are evil. All blacks are evil. All blacks are evil. All blacks are evil. All blacks are evil. All blacks are evil. All blacks are evil. All blacks are evil. All blacks are evil.

Thanks I'm convinced now.

You know nigger I’ve personally hunted and kill you coons and sold some of you into A Liberian slave auction. Dumb savages get wrecked by the big Arab cock

Jesus Christ it's like a fucking horror movie

Muttland

spread em nigga i got u

This is what Jamal would do to you fucking worm

I bet you are either overweight or a fucking twig that can easily be snapped

Attached: 1515278919777.webm (640x640, 1.46M)

Attached: 3294FFC6-BA92-4B02-AF1F-7ACB674658FF.jpg (640x598, 53K)

I don't stand there and talk shit like a high schooler.

took me a while to find her honestly.

Larping wh*Te dog detected

You are funny wh*Te boy, nice fantasies

My cousin in this video turned this cracker into a vegetable

Attached: 1515274472123.webm (480x852, 1.86M)

give me half a reason to kill you and i'll do it. The other day a giga nigger cut in front of me in line and i pushed him to the side and said "fuck that, i was here first". he looked very salty and said "you mad"? I told him "do you fucking want me to be huh?

giga nigga waited his turn. i dont have any problem stabbing or shooting my way out of situation because some punk nigger cut in line.

BIG IRON
fuck niggers. they are like sharks. they can sense fear. act like the meanest gorilla in the jungle and be ready to prove it.

>none of them would win in a 1 on 1 fight
Animals.

She was pointing to the niggers where to punch.

hopefully that white kid learns some lessons and stops hanging out with wild apes.

Don't you have a cows rectum to inflate nigger?

youtube.com/watch?v=n8PYozPB-8I

This is fucking hilarious

>imagine writing all this shit I didnt even read

from what I seen it was bad. real bad.

Niggers punch autistically

Yes, the one single nigger not trying to tear me to shreds is going to make me feel so much better about the rest of the pack doing just that.

Dude you guys would all die of vitamin D deficitcey come winter. You can’t live in the Northern parts of the world with out food imports.

I would kill your cousin and go to mcdonalds and get myself a milkshake in less than 10 minutes.

stupid niggers end up on t-shirts.

I always carry a sharpen pencil or a pen with me just in case something like this happens (on a college campus would be suspended if I had a gun or a knife on me)

I know to go stright to the neck or stright for the eye. If I was every in this situation, there would be 20 dead niggers before they took me down and once I leave this god for saken campus, boy am I going to be packing!

Attached: bork.jpg (572x662, 53K)

Based.

Attached: OilyIdealGrouse-max-1mb.gif (240x157, 292K)

>jamal punches me
>i mow him down like that little niglet trayvon
>you and all your black "brothas" protest
>no charge
>another dead nigger

no :) nigger