APOLOGIZE TO UBER NOW!!!

Uber is literally making $15/hour happen!!!

Attached: 1525101709224.png (907x764, 461K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puerto_Rican_status_referendum,_2017
youtu.be/wIpwKZBAy1Y
youtu.be/POV2hB_RZDw
cnbc.com/2018/08/08/new-york-city-votes-to-cap-uber-and-lyft-vehicles.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For some drivers, this will be effectively a pay cut. Good job, commies.

*uber and lyft stop operating in NYC*
*dabs on retards*

Automated cars will collapse this "career" (borderline ponzi scheme)

Attached: 1473734602688.jpg (1024x583, 195K)

damn I don't even make that much wttf

its feel good shit, they'll just work less and still make the same

Hourly would destroy the productivity and incentive based service....good job commies

Attached: What do they mean buy this.jpg (202x252, 14K)

$15 in NYC is like making $3 an hour in a normal place. I have no sympathy for people that choose to live in places like NYC or SanFran. Just move somewhere else.

Idiots

Imagine ferrying Jews who make million dollar bonuses around for $12/hour after taxes.

Wait, I thought uber drivers got paid according to the fares they are completing, rather than hourly?

>they did
>they still do
A 5 minute cab ride is .167 of an hour.

*10min

This is exactly what NYC wants. They want their cab monopolies back.

Attached: 1519718942709.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

i driver uber in upstate ny on a part time basis and we get paid by the minute,miles and get a base fare for short trips. some drivers in bigger markets are making up to $40 an hour this should be a pay cut for fulltime drivers in nyc. they only did that is to keep the cabbies quite uber goal is to put taxicab companies out of business.

>minimum

$40 is without taking gas and shit into account and only during surges.

>Just move
Fuck that. Yankees and Fags stay the fuck outta the South please. We already have methheads, coloreds, and whores.

Uber down here does 3.5x surge at 11 pm and it’s still not enough to risk getting shot

Attached: EF9AC995-0EF2-481F-8870-CC4266B2EE47.jpg (640x497, 224K)

obscure reference time

Attached: SanJuanUberSim.jpg (256x289, 22K)

Yeah but you can lock the windows and make them smell your farts

Is uber a meme?

>buy new car
>to make less than minimum wage

The new car is a money making tool that pays for itself. For example I have an 18 honda fit paid $17k $10/day loan payments but make $143/day using it to courier (before taxes + expenses) so it’ll pay for itself quick with principal payments

The original CEO used to actually do this and drove the business world up a wall with his cutthroat tactics. He is also Jewish and hired ex mossad agents to spie on lyft

so $20/day after tax and expenses?

fair wages are communism wtf is this shit

>using it to courier
Was does this mean? Delivering packages for Amazon or something? I thought you needed a real van to be courier not just a mini van car.

Ssounds like minimum wage bro.

Just make the drivers compartment surrounded by a plexiglass capsule. A lot of cabbies in Aus have that because its easier to bash them than pay.

>ignoring gas/maintainence/depreciation/insurance
>viewing a car as an asset
This is why you’ll stay poor.

It’s extra cash you can make on the weekend and it’s kind of fun to talk to strangers.

I know a guy who drives for uber. Not sure how well he does, but he told me he paid off his brand new car, so it's not that bad.

Why haven’t you spics voted for independence yet, please disassociate yourself from us immediately.

>>ignoring gas/maintainence/depreciation/insurance
>>viewing a car as an asset
>This is why you’ll stay poor.

If you have a job that requires a vehicle, it's a business tool.

Good luck doing construction, landscaping, etc. without a truck.

Good luck doing electrical or plumbing and hauling your shit to the job site without a work van.

In this case, it's a passenger car used for moving goods and people. It's a cost of doing business. Like investing in good tools if you're a mechanic.

it must be bait

Ever pick up some big booty qt 3.14 boricuas then smell the seat after they get out?

wife wouldn't let him buy it unless he drove for Uber?

But the issue is this retard is literally comparing 143/day of pre tax income to 10 dollars/day of loan payment as his only expenses to develop a financial report that literally makes no sense. In actuality he’s probably making around $90 a day after factoring everything in which is poverty tier wages.

Puerto Rico without the US is the next Nicaragua or El Salvador. Why would they throw away their one lifeline?

lol, no. New York is forcing this to happen. Uber doesn't want that shit at all. It defeats the entire purpose of their business model which is to undercut traditional taxis by luring random people to drive for them with no benefits managing everything out of their own pockets until they eventually realize they're not even breaking even (Uber has a massive turnover rate, most of the drivers at any given time are relatively new). The $17.22 / hour rate was determined based on what a normal taxi driver should make, so you can see where that would render the whole app driving framework unprofitable and no longer worth pursuing.

I built an old Chevy for 2000 bucks, you’re fuckin stupid for thinking that way

>dabs on your $15/hr minimum wage

Attached: uber-ai.jpg (1200x800, 208K)

>Not sure how well he does
The drivers mostly aren't sure how well they're doing either. A lot of them don't keep track enough of what they're spending to drive for Uber and are mislead into thinking they're doing well until a couple months in when they realize they don't have enough left in their bank account to pay for some bill. Or they might be aware they're losing a lot of money but kid themselves into believing they'll just make up the difference later by doing more rides. The business model pretty shameless counts on this being the case.

or the fact that you have to pay taxes on the income you drive for uber/lyft

pretty sure neither take contractor taxes out for you before they pay you

He lied to you chief

they're trying to become the 51st fucking state

they actually pushed this during '16 election, it blew my fucking mind, and in '17 they even held a referendum

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puerto_Rican_status_referendum,_2017

an island of jobless niggers, billions in debt that can't even distribute water or rebuild after a hurricane wants to become a fucking state

>market that's completely dictated by supply and demand, both in labor and in currency for its customers.
uber is literally the only job that you can't say is overplayed or under paid, it is self regulating.

i remember when min wage just got to $7.27 now its going to be $15 soon shits fucking hilarious who even gives a shit anymore money is just printed make it $20

i fucking hate talking to strangers. fucking normies with the gift of gab fuck you,

>uber is literally the only job that you can't say is overplayed or under paid, it is self regulating.
I wouldn't say it's underpaid since I don't think the concept is even workable if you have to pay phone app drivers the same amount you'd pay traditional drivers. I'd describe it more as predatory and unethical since it depends on a constant cycle of new people falling for the idea they can make money doing this only to drop out shortly after starting when they find out they can barely break even after expenses. I think it's the company's right to be allowed to do this and the drivers' rights to be allowed to make bad decisions, but I'm also not going to pretend this whole arrangement is actually helping people financially (people as in drivers, I'm sure it helps the executives of these companies financially).

I hate it too but it’s a useful skill and I need the practice

>mandate minimum wage
>now get that minimum wage wheras before you could negotiate higher rates
Welcome to payscales, enjoy your poverty

I can bullshit my way through so many conversations. It's nauseating how I actually used to respect 'people' and getting to know them has actually made me lose even more empathy for humanity. Exactly what I was subconsciously terrified of happening since I was eleven. "It can't be just this." It is. People aren't just gullible, they WANT you to lie to their faces. They need bullshit to grow.

Every single person I expect more of disappoints me eventually, in some area. I don't want to blame them for the society they're raised in, but most of my qualms are rooted in shit writers / philosophers have reviled in man for centuries. I just want to grow my own shit in peace and maybe kill blacks and kikes if/when the time comes. Why is that so hard?

>wheras before you could negotiate higher rates
Yeah, totally.
Fucking idiot.
Workers in every industry have jack shit for leverage these days.
Trying to get a raise from fucking Uber or Lyft is laughable.

I can't wait to see how this all falls apart

Attached: 1359154349565.png (233x263, 89K)

Good. Now you don't need to tip them.

The purpose of this was to force Uber and Lyft out of NYC. City makes too much money off of taxi medallions.

>Workers in every industry have jack shit for leverage these days.
Unions have a leg up on the competition DEPENDING on the field. People can cry about trade unions all they want, but these are the same people that seem to think that companies should take care of their workers and treat them like some valuable asset and get mad when they don't pay more than $12/hour. I don't mind paying some dues to a union hall knowing that I am still making double what some wore out shitfuck rat is making.

kikes ruined unions

>For some drivers, this will be effectively a pay cut. Good job, commies.
God damnit you're the reason we get so much shit here you stupid fellow burger mutt

What field would you recommend?

This is the most important post of the thread. Wind power niggers want to become a state and flood the country with their human refuse and add another 4 electoral votes to the Dems

I make more than that with Uber Eats withhout breaking a sweat... $15 is like the standard rate

I live in Florida next to a Puerto Rican "family".

I put family in quotes because the guy that lives there has two baby mommas and the current boricua he's with is a complete cunt and it's obvous he hates being with her, they have a son together and it very much seems like she trapped him.

They are CONSTANTLY slamming doors and yelling in spanish at one another. His cunt of a girlfriend is also openly anti-white and has said shit in front of me multiple times.

Apparently they came to my area of Florida after Maria, not sure exactly why because I would imagine there would be plenty of work available fixing your goddamn island but I guess that isn't priority. Smoking weed and commiting domestic violence seems to be at the top of the list.

youtu.be/wIpwKZBAy1Y

youtu.be/POV2hB_RZDw

^^take the puerto rico pill

Attached: fjklprq83dv11.jpg (960x967, 93K)

depreciation is just an allocation of the asset cost, spread out over the life of the asset

its the one cost he actually *is* accounting for. and if the car isnt an asset, why would you list depreciation? and an asset is just another expense, except its one you plan to 'use up' across more than one accounting year

go watch some anime, men are talking

Attached: 1542597139625.jpg (733x1100, 221K)

Is this better or worse than a taxi driver?

Attached: 1527558453442.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

this is what will happen. literally.

a sandwich in NYC costs $20 no matter where you are.

>be self driving car
>get sent to the ghetto
>again
>nigger tries to steal car
>no vehicle controls
>can't threaten a car
>don't want to spend weed money on transport expense
shieeeeeet

Attached: Autonomous Vehicle Anti-Theft.gif (480x270, 1.98M)

I'm starting to think this is actually a driving force behind companies like Uber and Lyft looking at self-driving

If you look at the top five complaints of people who drive for them, the first is obviously the money and number two is always safety.

Seriously, ask your next Uber driver if there are areas they don't drive in and they'll let you know.

These companies and GM especially (Maven was initially called racist because you needed to have good credit to get a car from them to drive for the service) are aware of the vibrant diversity being a problem for the cities.

Attached: PRIME.png (411x205, 60K)

The way this will most likely work is that their will be some kind of tip credit, so that they're taxed properly.
This is a good thing.
These service companies are practically paying slave wages.
When shit's not right, shit's not right.

I thought uber and lyft purposely don't tell you where your fare is before accepting because most of them avoided all pickups in the hood?

Fuck Uber/Lyft. If you or anyone you love is talking about working for them, talk them off the ledge. You don't know the horror.

I don't know how people do this shit full time, I barely stand doing it part time during barely nights in a college area and if I'm not getting $35+ an hour I don't even bother. Every month I get an email telling me I'm the top earner by the hour in my area which tells me the majority do this for far less than I do, don't know if they're just stupid and don't understand how much it's trading their vehicles value for money now or just desperate and don't care.

They also put a cap on Uber and Lyft drivers in NYC.

Exactly what people should have expected.

cnbc.com/2018/08/08/new-york-city-votes-to-cap-uber-and-lyft-vehicles.html

Attached: Screenshot (5).png (1321x528, 81K)

Welcome to cabs 2.0.

Same concept.

>What field would you recommend?
Skilled trades: Electrician or Pipefitter. After that Ironworker. Operating Engineers are top tier pay, but are hard to get into.

It’s a good proposal. There’s too many Uber drivers in NYC.

>There’s too many Uber drivers in NYC.
The government should not be regulating the industry of rental-drivers. Free market should be, and if the old school taxi companies cannot compete, they should go out of business.

Kek now the drivers have to most likely reach a quota and/or drive at set time to make it worth it for uber and lift.

>fair

Attached: 1504131930101.jpg (390x310, 17K)

>Minimum wage English teacher pretends to now about the world

If you don’t regulate it you have a bunch of faggots in their car idling because there’s not enough customers that need rides.

You got any tips for maximizing $$$ per hour?

I CAN REJOICE!! MY BILLS CAN FINALLY BE PAID ON TIME!!

so basically uber is 3x more expensive in jew york now

>not that it fucking matters if you can walk/use the subway