ITT: Ask the Opposite Gender Anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

Stealth Reich edition.

Attached: symbols-017.jpg (600x399, 102K)

Should I (girl) tell my crush (guy) that he was in my dream last night?

Probably, guys don't get this kind of attention so commonly than woman so we appreciate it. That or he thinks you are a creep., it depends a lot on his personallity if he is a douche don't do it.

Should i do drugs to like a girl that does and thinks they are ok?

50/50. If you guys know each other and talk about stuff like that, go for it. If you don’t talk to him often, might be a bit much.

If you know each other at least somewhat closely, then yes, you have nothing to lose and he'll probably be flattered. If he doesn't know you, then there is the possibility it could backfire (for example, if he is very shy/introverted, he may assume it's a joke and withdraw).
Also, if your dream was weird or sexual, then keep those details to yourself.

Girls, if a guy asked you out while you were working, would you prefer that he asked your number normally or gave you his number on a piece of paper (so you can decide later)? Have you experienced any of these?

Girls have you ever changed seats in class just to sit next to a guy you liked?

This girl sat one seat away from me at the start of the semester, but now every class she sits right next to me. It's really intimidating because she's like a kpop model. I haven't even said anything to her.

We don't sit next to anyone else, it's literally just me and her. I get distracted a lot staring at her, it doesn't help that she wears skirts a lot. I don't know what to do she's way out of my league

She just wants to be talked to like a normal person I get that - but I feel like I can't do that, and it's on me for having that mindset, but I want to change.

Cute girl on my whatsapp contacts
No clue who she is
Contact name plate is someone I know (male)
Could be a recycled number
Do I message her?

>Should I (girl) tell my crush (guy) that he was in my dream last night?

As a guy: I would probably have absolutely no idea wtf to do with that.

Even if I assumed that meant you liked me (which it very well could not, because dreams are random as well and don’t necesarily mean jack all) what the hell would the proper response be?

In all likelihood I would make a dumb joke, (possibly flirty) and ask about it, trying to figure out where the hell you were going with this... and it’d flow if you worked with me a little... but still..

And on the other hand, If I *wasnt* in to you, but kind of suspected you were in to me... shit would be *extra* disconcerting as scrambled to try to figure out how to play dumb and reroute the conversation (to be honest... iirc these were some of the more awkward memories of my college years.. even getting flat out rejected by people felt less... disquieting than trying to figure out how to dodge “hints” that you never were certain actually were real or not to begin with)

That being said... go for it if you want I guess... but there are a whole lot more direct ways to go about this shit, that involve significantly less headaches for everyone involved.

Do girls like it when guys are good with children?

Why do girls who have boyfriends ask single guys out to date-y sort of scenarios? I got coffee with a girl on Monday, just the two of us, and we talked for hours. That's a fucking date, right? But she's in a relationship. What the fuck?

Attached: yep.png (500x515, 130K)

>why do people in relationships maintain friendships with people they like???

Is what you essentially said. Unfortunate that you misunderstood but that doesn't mean you can't hang out with someone platonically.

If I’m looking for a serious relationship and my first one at that. What site/app should I be using?

I’m starting to think Tinder isn’t where I should be even though I get matched

Depends on the girl.
Personally, yes. One of the biggest turn ons.

I know guys who are dating seriously girls they met off tinder, like at least 3 of them.

what do guys think of a girl who barely exhibits feminine qualities, not in the sense that she is a lesbian, but one who kinda acts and speaks like a guy would, and never wears girly clothes etc.?

hmmmmm doesnt matter to much for me, i either way is fine!

Virgin guy here.

For other guys: what does it feel like to cum inside a woman?

Ladies: how does it feel to have a guy cum inside you?

If you still look like a girl, I wouldn't think much of it. But if you have a dyke haircut on top of it, I'd imagine people will think you're a dyke.
Out of my thread, degenerate

It's definitely possible on tinder you just need to make it clear at the outset that you aren't looking to fuck. Means that even if you get the offer to just hook up you shouldn't do it if you actually want to date the other person seriously.

>how does it feel to have a guy cum inside you?
It feels good. Both physically and mentally.
I like feeling his cock throb, I like having his cum fill me up, I like feeling him fill me up, I like feeling like we're one thing. It's wonderful.

Weird to say but I'm with hitler. If you look okay (like, take care of yourself and give half a shit how you look and dress) then I probably wouldn't think too much about it. Girls who are down with the bros are good friend potential but not really more than that.

If I send my crush a gift, or offer to send him one, how will that come off? I'm a grill BTW.

What's the gift and what's the reason for the gift?

Drugs to get high. Legal ones though.

I once off handily without really thinking told a guy at work I fancied a girl there, for some reason he told someone else who announced it to her there while I was in the vicinity, I just sat there frozen like a Deer in headlights and couldn't say anything.
I saw her say to him "Who are YOU to tell me this" which made me find her a bit hotter actually.

I was just wondering how shamed I feel right now though like I planned on saying it to her myself in my own time but now it's like I've gone around gossiping like a child and I've lost this opportunity I felt angry about it for the rest of the day.

Do I look like a complete chump now?
Is there anything I can do to look like more of a man?

Attached: Blacked.png (300x347, 167K)

So I've always heard about how people should generally stay with other people who have similar levels of experience, especially when we're discussing inexperience specifically. But is that advice even realistic? It's not like they advertise that sort of information generally, not to mention the fact it's uncommon.

I just get the distinct impression that if you're entering dating for the first time in your mid 20s or even later you're just going to have to bite the bullet and deal with the gap on a regular basis.

I'd never even had a kiss when I got together with my boyfriend at 21, while he'd had a typical teenage love life. We work fine because a) he was patient b) we communicate well and c) I don't have jealousy or insecurity issues.

i definitely look like a girl with long hair..... but, friends thats all? i just have very tomboyish nature to begin with and i was raised in a family of brothers....

What I'm more asking is, is it worth it to send it to him if he could just drive three hours and pick this stuff up himself.

Women who have a lot of guy friends are trouble--probably what he was getting at.

>For other guys: what does it feel like to cum inside a woman?

From a totally materialuistic point of view i think it can best described as like cumming inside a warm, soft, wet pillow. it just fits greatly and it gives youi a really nice, warm sensation.

from a mental point of view the moment of the coitus is the one where you basically loose yourself. for a split second you can't think about anything but pleasure, and you feel like being the same thing with your partner.

I hope it was helpful!

I think it's more like you will naturally sort of end up with someone who has a similar experience level because you will find it hard(er) to maintain a relationship where there's a mismatch. Wouldn't stress too much about it but be aware that somebody who has had a significant relationship when you haven't the way the treat the relationship will, likely, be drastically different than your own.

For sure I might think a female bro is attractive but they aren't really girlfriend material. The reason for this is effectively the same as asking whether a girl would date a guy who was very effeminate. It's not impossible it's just a barrier to entry.

Being a bro also means that you have ended up as just a bro by definition.

thanks man, its just the only way i know how to interact, i will try my best to change it

How do I get replies in threads like these?

Attached: this-may-be-this-cutest-saddest-cat-ever-2-4626-1435188004-0_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 39K)

>femanon here

>bee urself

But seriously, purposely changing your personality probably won't work as well as just dialing back on certain aspects of tomboy behaviour. Throw some skirts or dresses into your rotation, don't swear too much, don't try and drink anyone under the table when you go out. Basically just accentuate more delicate parts of your person, but not to the degree where it looks like you're trying too hard.

I take it there is one specific guy you want to be more with? You can probably elevate yourself past being a bro just by spending more time with him one-on-one. It's a little bit true that men and women can't be platonic friends indefinitely and flat out exposure to another person will always increase the chance of romantic interest.

You know when they say that if a girl's playing with her hair around a guy she might be interested in him?

Does she only do it around guys who she knows and has a crush on, or just any guy who she thinks is cute and just so happens to be talking to, but doesn't know him?

I'm 18 and I just want to know if I even have a chance at happiness.

I'm a trifecta of unattractiveness, im short, fat, and I got the short end of the stick in the genitalia department if you know what I mean. My confidence sometimes comes and goes, I have job that helps be more social like I kinda wanted but there is a girl there that I like. She is a year older than me, and Im attracted to her but she probably feels more of a friend vibe from me. I just want to know if my personality and my confidence can help me have a fulfilling sex life. I'd be willing to work on it night and day to be a better me. I know teenage romance is pretty pointless to some and I agree somewhat but I just want advice on how to form healthy, intimate relationships given my physical predicament. Can anyone who went through the same thing or someone with a lot of experience in things like this help me please?

Sorry for the repost, I just really need help on this.

Become not fat. Your confidence will come more and go less. You're probably not as ugly as you think, we all perceive our own imperfections far more acutely than anyone else ever will. Yes relationships at 18 aren't worth anything in the grand scope of your life but that doesn't mean you shouldn't do whatever the fuck you like instead of being one of those people who regrets not partying and dating as a teen.

thanks for the advice man really, to give you more context there is no specific guy i want to be with but i do want to be with someone, thing is im really embarrassed to ever admit that to the point were people i know will assume im closet lesbian, ive never actually been in a relationship before, ive only ever had this feeling this year and im 20 now, i dont drink and go out to clubs and stuff, i dont want to attract the wrong guy but any guy i ever talk to i just automatically talk to them like i would my brother or guy friend, i just..... dont know how i will ever be with someone..... i just dont get how it works at all.....

If you're not going for someone that you're already bros with then that improves your chances drastically.

Don't be afraid to admit to yourself and to other people that you like guys and want a boyfriend. One of the things a lot of dudes on here miss when they ask questions about flirting is that a good 80% of flirting is in the intent, which shows more through involuntary behaviours than voluntary actions. If you can admit to yourself that it's okay to want a boyfriend then you will more naturally exude the idea that you are a potential romantic partner to guys that you talk to. Also an important part of verbal flirting with guys (and girls I guess for anyone else reading this) is sexual innuendo and relationship banter kind of shit.

aha i know thats a big start, to admit it, but im bloody terrified to do so, its just so out of place for me it feels like theres something stopping me from doing so and i feel like people are gonna view me differently, and i really just want to be with one man for my entire life, thats another reason im afraid to try look for a relationship, what if i get together with someone who has no intention of staying with me or just gets bored? or what if the guy turns out to be a messed up individual, ive seen so many flunked long term marriages around me and im scared that would be me, i couldnt get together with someone who i dont have feelings for since i am unable to veiw them in any romantic sense whatsoever, like i wouldn't be attracted to a 10/10 chad in his final form if i didnt find his personality to be compatible with me, and ive never actually had feelings for any specific individual yet i want to be with someone so badly..... just kill me now

>ask a girl out to dinner
>she says yes
help, i didn't think it would get this far
so far we only have a time and place (tomorrow night) but i don't know anything else really about what i'm meant to do. i don't know if i can keep a conversation going for like an hour. i'm kinda very a bit scared

>literal sociopath here

Every single one of those things are concerns that we all face sooner or later in dating and there's no real cure for them. Think of how many people in your life that you have met who are truly assholes - it's probably only a small proportion. Now imagine that the same proportion of your potential dating pool are also truly assholes, and then consider that you can probably filter them out with just a little bit of conversation, you'll find that you are overwhelmingly left with people who aren't messed up and would be decent boyfriends.

People probably will view you differently for wanting a boyfriend, but that's exactly what you want. You want men who you are interested in to see that same relationship potential in you, as opposed to now when they see you as a cool dude. Other people in your life may view you differently as well but it won't be a negative judgement. It is by far the minority of people who don't want to be in a relationship at all in their lives. Even asexuals get into relationships. It's the most normal thing ever and no one will ever give you shit for wanting to date.

Stop your spiraling early or it'll be out of hand by tomorrow. You can always talk about the food, ask for some of hers or offer some of yours. Get one or two drinks to help loosen up. She will be nervous too. Be on time, use your most winning smile, try to avoid asinine filler questions - chase more important topic conversations. Don't pay her too many compliments, don't talk about your exes, don't shit talk/bitch about people in your life.

If the date feels like it's going well then extend to include a walk somewhere nearby, or go to a pool hall and play a few rounds afterward. Remember that she agreed to go out with you so you're already halfway up the hill.

NOOO!!!! Stay the fuck away from drugs, dude. And from people who do drugs and specially girls who do drugs. Bad news. Mood swings. Abusive relationships. Drama. Mental illness. Bad genetics. Bad everything. If anything, she should quit drugs if she likes you and is worth your time.
Maybe talk to her more often and just drop in something like going out with a GROUP of co-workers. Then while you guys are all out, maybe give her your number if you hit it off with her.

Yes. First look around to see if she's not into some guy that sits next to you. Maybe the air conditioning was dripping on her stuff or something. You shouldn't create stories in your head like this because it can lead to disappointment. Talk to her, but keep your expectations low.

No. That's creepy.
I don't really care for it. Personally I don't like children. I do care if they are good with animals.
Your question doesn't make any sense.
Tinder works if you say right off the bat you are looking for something serious and are not interested in hookups. Make sure the person knows that and you should be fine. The algorithms on OK cupid work VERY well, if you answer a bunch of questions.
I don't feel cum. I wear a condom. Always have. I trust NOBODY with my health. So should you. And besides, venereal diseases don't have a face and are not related to lifestyle. Anybody could have them or contract them.
tl;dr

What kind?
>NOOO!!!! Stay the fuck away from drugs, dude.
There's no problem with drugs, if a person isn't mentally challenged and doesn't have serious emotional problems, drugs are fine, and can be a positive experience, you don't become a junkie if you just try it once.

Only a druggie would say this shit. Drugs just hinder people's lives. A positive experience is traveling to a new country, becoming proficient in a new language, getting a medal for a sport, not taking drugs.

>it's a mass replies while pretending to be a girl episode

thanks dude so much honestly, i didn't come here honestly expecting good advice, thank you again, one question if you dont mind before i go to sleep, how exactly do i go about like...... seeking out someone in a romantic sense, you cant exactly go out in a central park and stand on a memorial and announce "im looking for a bf with such and such qualities" so how tf you do it? i know there are dating apps but i dont wanna take that route....

Just because your parents once said that drugs are bad and you saw a short feature about dangers of drugs in school doesn't mean it's 100% true. Jeez, you won't start shooting up heroin just because you smoked some weed once, or anything harder, for that matter. There is a thing called "responsible drug use", and people who actually live by it, lead normal, healthy lives.
BUT, there are some drugs that will totally fuck you up, and everyone should steer clear from them.
And, no, I'm not a "druggie".

>how exactly do i go about like...... seeking out someone in a romantic sense
I feel personally attacked.

But seriously, I'd help you if I knew the answer because I'm currently struggling with this a little myself. I got the cancer a couple of years back and it consumed a great deal of my time and energy and until the last 6 months I haven't even considered dating to the point where even though I've met a few attractive girls in the last couple of years I've just put no effort into even befriending them beyond a superficial point (which is usually where I start when finding a gf since hook ups make me feel like shit and I don't know how to date someone before I at least have a crush on them).

I am discovering now that I don't really know how to start from square 1 when I don't meet tonnes of new people and am very out of practice at getting them interested in me.

Try making friends with some guys but instead of being bros try to inject flirting into the relationship. Spend time with them just the two of you, and get accustomed to "hang out" culture where you do date-like activities with people (such as going to the movies/dinner/ice skating/mini golf/beach/theme parks/etc together). These two things, with someone you're interested in, will almost invariably create sexual tension. If you've got sexual tension you should have mild feelings for that person by that point. Those are really the only helpful hints I have for you because they've worked for me in the past.

I'm saying this because now I'm nearly 30 years old and ALL of my friends who used to do drugs when we were in high school are fucking losers today and I had my fair share of bad experiences with people to know well enough to stay the fuck away from people like that. If you seek to get high 90% of the time you have some issue. I advised the guy to date within the realm of drug free healthy relationships and not commit the mistake of making a life changing decision that could lead him to the gutter.

damn im sorry to hear that i really do hope your fine now, but yeah haha i gotchu, desu besides that, i think ill start doin some research on it, theres sure to be plenty of info out there, seriously cheers again tomorrow im going to spill the beans to my close family and friends for starters,i wish you the best of luck with you proceedings! and goodnight

>Wouldn't stress too much about it but be aware that somebody who has had a significant relationship when you haven't the way the treat the relationship will, likely, be drastically different than your own.
That's part of the reason I'm a bit iffy about it to be completely honest. I see girls talk about how they want to take the relationship extra slow if the dude is inexperienced and we're talking none at all here really. Which in turn feels...patronizing I suppose? I'm not sure.

No, at least I doubt she suddenly thinks of you as a "chump" due to just that. Unless you've had really weak game up until now as well. In that case you are probably going to need to cool it a bit and unfortunately "cool guy" her for awhile to remedy the bad start. On the flip side if you've been killin it with the courting and whatnot and she's feeling it then she could be pretty stoked. If I imagine that scenario occurring with someone I was starting to like, I would totally be stoked on him mentioning to his friend that he was into me. Knowing how a lot of male male friendships typically are it would totally be a bit of an ego stroke honestly. Haha point is, I think you're still in the game dog.

I'm good now user, just struggling with remembering how to be a sociable human, thanks and good luck to you too!

I guess it is a little condescending if I think about it that way, I just don't think there's anything wrong with that per se. I've been in a couple of relationships that involved serious feelings and I've had my heart broken, so speaking from the other side of the spectrum I can tell you that I can spot the difference between my attitude and the attitude of my friends who have never had their hearts broken when it comes to dating.

Don't take it as an insult. The other person could have easily just dismissed you due to the disparity but has instead tried to make an effort of their own. What they're trying to avoid is that the less "experienced" partner will fall harder and faster and put them in a position of being the less invested person in the relationship. Unequal emotional investment isn't great for, well, remaining equals, and it puts a lot of pressure on the less invested person to either end it or take a leap to continue the relationship before they even know if they are ready. It's like being forced to bet your emotional well being that you will be in love 6 months down the line when you really have no fucking clue.

Also heartbreak is unreal. It's on a whole other level of hurt. Being cautious of something that hurtful is normal.

Some people at my job told me I have a baby face, which is kinda true. I heard that having a baby face at eighteen years old kinda dwindles your dating chances but helps you look younger when you get older so I guess face wise I'm not terrible.
Some of the girls at my job tell me or my brother that I'm cute and sweet. But that's about it. I'm don't think they find me handsome or anything. It just eats at me and makes me feel less confident.

Ask general questions most anyone can relate to, instead of drawn out scenarios with lots of backstory or really specific stuff.

Example: "what does a good life look like to you" or "what do you appreciate most in your (past) partner", not "this girl said xyz to me and the other day she said x what does this mean", "do girls like it when I call them honey and then make direct eye contact", or a wall of text going into how you met and everything that happened so far.

Bump for more replies: >Maybe talk to her more often and just drop in something like going out with a GROUP of co-workers
But I only see her once every 2 months.

Both are possible. It is just a nervous tic in response to feeling attraction and tension. Playing with hair is a classic but fidgeting with clothes (just to name something) is essentially the same thing. It's the "where do I leave my hands" effect. If anything, I think many women learn to suppress the urge to play with their hair because it's such a known staple that they realize it could give them away.

Having said all this, at the end of the day it's personal. Different folks respond differently to attraction. Some women freeze up rather than fidgeting, or are just legitimately cool as a cucumber. Basically playing with something is a good sign, not doing it doesn't mean much by itself.

Definitely giving me his. Having to turn someone down at your job is no fun. Some men get legitimately salty over it and could make a complaint about you or throw a scene in front of other customers. She doesn't know you so she is keeping all scenarios open.

Also while it's no doubt true that there's a slight chance she'd respond to a text but not send one herself, if that's the kind of thing you need then apparently she wasn't that interested to begin with.

I've had men try to ask me out at work but I shut that shit down. ("So when do you get off?" "Just early enough to have some time left to reflect on my life choices hahaha anyway can I get you anything else?") So far they all bowed out before it came to actually telling anyone no.

How do I become more confident?
I've been very nervous my whole life, but the thing is, I'm attractive, and I'm aware of it, I always hear positive comments about my looks, everyone who doesn't know me well thinks I'm a "chad", and more importantly, the girls like me, but I'm afraid, and always say no, and the prettier the girl, the more scared I am, I become totally autistic in company of females.

Attached: 1511596931131.png (994x1012, 1.63M)

I only use facebook, haven't really found a reason to use other social media. I feel like I'm at a disadvantage to other guys.

This one girl I like is on many of those and I feel weird when she's on her phone and I feel that because I'm not on it she thinks less of me, like if I was on social media she'd be more in touch with me and possibly like me more because all other guys use that shit. She knows I'm not into that sort of thing, but still, when some guy asks her for her snapchat, I think like he already has some form of contact with her that I don't have. Am I overthinking this or do people actually have an advantage over me because I don't use any of that stuff?

There's a lot of misunderstanding about what confidence actually is. It isn't necessarily having this high opinion of yourself where you feel like hot shit. It's mostly taking yourself seriously as a human being. True confidence isn't thinking that you have no (important) flaws, it's not thinking you need to be flawless in order to be worthwhile. It's not thinking you can do everything well, it's knowing you don't have to be great at everything.

This kind of base level confidence does not come from spectacular accomplishments or compliments. It comes from the feedback you receive in life on a deeper level. It comes from experiencing that you can learn new skills, that you can adapt to new situations, that you can have you own back and set goals for yourself you then achieve. It comes from meeting a lot of different people and experiencing that you can be liked and appreciated by a whole variety of people who all see different things in you, even if you're never going to appeal to every single one out there. It comes from having deep, loving connections with family/friends/lovers where you experience that you can fuck up or show your shortcomings and still have someone love you after it's all been said and done.

As for more concrete advice, getting as many experiences as you can is key. Make small talk, build rapport with many folks (men, women, all ages), this will help you improvise on the spot. It also helps you to focus on what YOU think of a woman instead of the other way around. It becomes less scary when you realize that you are both judging each other and you are also looking for a girl not just pretty but smart, interesting, engaging, compatible and so on. Basically valuing yourself enough to uphold standards in turn, which will only make you more attractive. Women don't want men who are indiscriminately drawn to pretty women. They want to be good enough for men who are not easily impressed. As do men the other way around.

You're overthinking it. Of course you technically miss out on some stuff if you don't use social media, but that's your choice, stand by it. If she had such an issue with it she could bring it up. Feeling threatened or inferior because someone can snap her and you can't is a sign that you should build more confidence. Not saying that to be mean, just trying to say that lack of social media is not the bigger issue here. There are going to be much more fundamental "incompatibilities", like your SO having a big hobby you can hardly relate to and others can, that is just a part of life and you will have to have faith that she wants the package deal you offer her at the end of the day over that specific thing to bond over.

Yeah I understand. See I think its because so many people, including girls have been asking me to add them on snapchat assuming I'm on it because everyone else is right? and I always say I don't use that sort of thing, like I stand by it I won't use it because I've no need for it but I could tell by the disappointment on their faces that they are annoyed or something by the fact I wouldn't add them on some app. Some of my friends tried convincing me to use it too because they claim it'll be "my thing" but I just don't see the point and I barely use my phone anyway. Anyway, thanks!

men

bdsm kink or abuse?

>be me dating my current bf
>only girl he’s ever fucked
>i’ve fucked 10 other guys before
>usually do shit like hitting/slapping/belt whipping
>he’s dom i’m sub

anyway, there always comes a time where he genuinely freaks out during sex and calls me a whore etc and that he wants to kill me but hasn’t had the courage to do it yet

when he does that he hits me extremely hard and even strangled me with a belt so hard it left a bruise once

he tied me so i couldn’t escape and took a knife and slit my wrists with it despite not agreeing upon any sort of knife use/me saying the safe word

i don’t know if this is part of normal bdsm shit since i’m new to it or if this is a huge red flag and i need to abandon ship

Ignoring the safe word is never okay, that's what it's for. The more extreme the shit you do together the more important it is to be able to trust your partner in not taking it TOO far. He's being legitimately sadistic, beyond sexual play. Run for the hills girl. I wouldn't write off that he legitimately wants to kill you in those moments. Don't stay around for it.

Yikes. He's cuckoo, and it's a totally different realm than "normal" bdsm.
Leave the fucker, get him out of your life, completely.

>he tied me so i couldn’t escape and took a knife and slit my wrists with it despite not agreeing upon any sort of knife use/me saying the safe word
Nope. Get the shit out of this relationship.

Thanks a lot. You know what you're talking about.
I know what confidence is supposed to be, but I have virtually no pride, or self-respect, just very big ego, if that makes sense.
I used to be a lot worse, and then one day it struck me, I started enjoying life, and stopped being so cynical, it's much better now. And, I try to get out of my comfort zone as often as I can to experience new things.
Also, for the beauty, it's not that I only look for pretty girls, it's just that I'm extremely afraid and at the same time attracted to strong, emancipated women to the point I can't talk to them, so I don't even bother, as it's easier to get some random floozy to satisfy some aspects of a relationship, no matter how shallow.

How the heck do i talk to women that I'd like to get to know better and have sex with/date? Say for instance I message a girl on fb how do i advance it?

Attached: 221.gif (500x375, 829K)

Make sure he leaves the house for a long time, then start packing.
Then go to the police and get a restraining order and make sure you get this shit down on paper.
Don't wait for him to get the courage to kill you and don't just leave him.
Breakup over a letter is much safer if he is this crazy.
Don't report him for something he didn't do, but let the police know that when they find the string of bodies, they should look him up.

This. And feel no remorse

This x100. Very disturbing behavior and not representative of bdsm at all.

You invite her on date or simply walk in park and hotdog.

>when post doesnt make sense and you hope it is bait because if it was real, you would call police and ran away

Stop overthinking bullshit and ask her on date.

Attached: not dirt nor princess.png (540x742, 202K)

These 3 girls recently decided to hang out with me. I always get invited if they're doing something. One of them in particular talks to me more than the other two but I doubt she may "like" me. I know the girls have other friends that they talk to and sometimes on a night out I can see them hang out together, or at college they often sit beside one another, but I never really saw them spend time together, its always me alone with one or two of them at a time. We barely know each other and I don't even know what to talk to them about some times. Why would they want to hang out with me is my question?

How to go from park walk to sex/relationship? I've never done this before

It is very simple. Humans are social animals with hormones and urges. Present yourself as well adjusted male, compliment her looks and ask her on date every other day and sooner or later she wont be able to contain herself anymore and invite you over for coffe or netflix and chill.

Or if you will get impatient, walk her home or invite her yourself. The key part is to flirt or show her that you find her as sexual object (IN SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE WAY) so you dont end up in friend zone.

Or just install tinder. Practice makes perfect.

>is it a red flag that I have literally had my wrists slit and could have bled to death
[LOUD EXTERNAL SCREAMING]

I know that it's just bait and not real but AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Mentioned this in the other thread, but how would you girls react if your bf mentioned he had a sex fantasy where your dad raped him?

Not that I would ever want to act that and neither do I find men attractive, just a fucked up thing thought about.

You would dump him right?
Just looking for confirmation here.

Attached: 1480025645412.png (225x225, 6K)

It would sound like a joke desu especially if we know each other well so I know you aren't closet bi

Girls, how do I get your number? What's the best way to approach? Cold?

As an 18 year old virgin with virtually no female friends it's impossible for me to imagine it happening.

>What's the best way to approach?
Approach at all. See a cute girl in the cafe? You have a 0% chance of getting her number if you don't ask.

You will be shot down. A lot. Every time it will hurt, until it doesn't anymore. But if you ask out one girl every day and fail 9 times out of 10, at the end of 2 weeks you'll have a date you wouldn't have had otherwise.

Be aggressive. Don't give a shit if they say yes or no. Ask out girls you have no investment in so it's not a heartbreak when they say no.

Thing is I don't really know what to say.

I heard Just going up and introducing myself while telling them I found them attractive is the best way but I don't really know where to go on after that? Small talk about what they're doing?

I'd do it even if it blows up in my face but I've never scared of getting a reputation at campus

I have a penis that isnt completely circumcized will this distrupt my sex life and affect my partner

Serious Question Guys!

Why do care about partner count?

Background:

>young female user that gets horny like her guy friends
>hook up with cute guys, obviously use condoms
>find a guy I really like
>he asks me about partner count
>I want to be honest, because honesty is the best policy
>he starts getting weird and breaks up

Why can't guys get over the fact, that girls have sex drives too?

We are not going to cuck you just because we had sex with some guy in the past. We like you for more than your penis, why is that a bad thing.

You won't get a reputation on campus, there are so many boys hitting on so many girls. There is not some secret club meeting where people keep each other updated. It's not high school.

Yes. Go and say they're attractive. Then tell them you want a date. Use the word date.

>he tied me so i couldn’t escape and took a knife and slit my wrists with it despite not agreeing upon any sort of knife use/me saying the safe word
Yeah ok that shit's over the line.
Especially the part about ignoring the safe word.

Plenty of reasons. I am sure Hitler will be along shortly to say his piece about marital security, but besides that in general relationships struggle where two partners aren't on an even level of experience with partners - you will likely have much better luck with a guy who has had as many partners as you. There's also an increased risk of STIs to worry about.

>Why do care about partner count?
desu no one wants to be just another notch I think.

Because trust takes time to develop and if you know someone for a short period of time and the idea of many sex partners comes up, it makes you look like you're not worth the time, like you're a risk and you'll just cheat on him the first chance you get. In your mind you think "you can trust me, I know myself" but in his it would be more like "I thought I could trust her, but now I'm not sure".

It could be this, or the fact that he's not very experienced or prefers to keep his partner count low/prefers long lasting relationships. Also a fear of catching something of you.

Personally I tell them from the get go I don't want to know, and they don't want to really know about me. I think most guys who really care are worried about a disease or that their experience won't match up to what you want. Other than that it could be that they deep down want to be special to you, and knowing you have previous experience can make it seem like that's going to be hard.

Guys. Would it be a dealbreaker to you if you found out your gf touches herself to gay porn? How would you feel about it?

Ok one for them Ladies. I have been talking to a gal that is playing hard to get, and I broke down and just said hey look I really like you and think you like me a little more than your letting on. She said something about not feeling she was good for anyone right now but that she still wanted to talk to me and do things with me and that as long as I was respectful me hitting on her was not a problem. So is this just her keeping me around to boost her ego ? Is she saying hey stupid I like you but I want you to prove to me your willing to fight for me and not just trying to get in my pants ? Ideas ?

I'm a girl, and I care about partner count. It's not a gendered thing.

I want to feel special, I want to feel like having sex with me means something to you.
I don't want to be just one of the girls you fucked. It's probably even stronger for guys.

I would consider it a plus