Hey guys. so this is one of the most famous/influential artists in my country...

hey guys. so this is one of the most famous/influential artists in my country. she is very influential with my generation and even some liberal adults. her art and her words depict that men are misogynistic pigs and that we objectify women; not to mention that she talks about how the white man is a cultural appropriator. she likes to post pics of herself covered in period blood and draw pics of cocks and vaginas all the time. worst part is she profits off all this shit and makes a career from exploiting people and dividing them. can we discuss this degeneracy? she's doing the big man's work unironically... check out her art too... it's.. angering

>instagram.com/p/BqJZsSihaHF/

Attached: (((art))).png (621x632, 907K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BqJZsSihaHF/
instagram.com/stephanie.chavess/
instagram.com/p/Bj1NE_BDRrd/
instagram.com/melissamoraoficial/?hl=es-la
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Israel and Bush did 9/11

Attached: 911 jew rabbi.jpg (437x722, 239K)

are the flowers in her vagina or just infront

more "art"

Attached: (((art)))2.png (515x637, 932K)

I feel violated

and yes, she even gets invited to colleges to do speeches. my countries public schools pump marxism in the students like heroin

Attached: (((art)))3.png (644x437, 461K)

> Objectifies women
> Takes picture of object in front of bare vagina

her capitalizing off of her ostentatious behavior. IT MUST BE STOPPED

Attached: (((art)))4.png (640x469, 825K)

Another shit-tier artists making controversial statements stirring up shit.
It's the actual job description.
This is why this degeneracy has spread.
Too many women with too much liesure time and they think they're all Creators of some type.
We are sure to see more of this in the future, low-quality content put out by 'Artists' who do not create, but destroy instead.
Maybe she will be beaten and killed by her Lesbian lover.
It's likely, lesbians are the most violent of all.

Oh I get it. She sucks at drawing so she adds dicks and bullshit so people will buy her shit.

bingo was his name-o

Art is propaganda most times: it was about religion and monarchy, now it is reinforcement of retarded SJW ideologies, ...
You always need some cash to do it so real art, which is too subtle and volatile, almost never gets enough backing or exposure.

that's period blood

Attached: (((Art)5.png (515x652, 664K)

She’s a dumb whore, like every other woman.

LOL. She's already dead roadkill - old and way past the wall, childless and lonely. Desperate for any attention she mews about the patriarchy.

>HFW a poor married housewife with kids will always be happier than she is even if she makes millions off her degenerate art.

Yes, these people have been shitting up the art world for generations, art is a joke

from afar I thought it was that israeli chick that keeps annoying radical jews by screaming about Israel killing palestinians in front of Holocaust memorials.

Wow THAT is considered art now? Looks just like what a teenager would do for some juvenile hilarity back in the past.

>ok i can fap to this

ooh lol! I didn't recognize her, she looks much older now.. her art is awesome

She's probably the best to get drunk, talk about current politics and then hook up. But stay FWB for the next year.

Attached: 12ht56x0ubz11.png (829x597, 645K)

I've had this happen to me.

>muh vagina
women's art in a nutshell

Attached: Durer.jpg (1166x1500, 727K)

That dumb cunt wants to shut down prostitution in Thailand too right?

Never work. Millions of white men a year go for Thai prostitutes

I trolled her once at facebook, very easy to trigger as any other femishit. Good times...

Attached: BegoneThot.gif (498x280, 2.52M)

What’s with women tattooing over their chests like that?

T. Deviant Art

What the fuck. These kind of people are mentally ill.

when is COSTA RICA /POL meetup happenin?

nice try antifa bañazo.

Attached: Omaewa.gif (480x270, 3.82M)

Yo no Sabo Espanol

Why do Spanish speaking countries go so hard on feminism?

agreed a fucking skank,cut out the bitches ovaries

Costa Rican normies know my message, but never my face...

Attached: Barts(1).jpg (480x339, 178K)

contemporary art = attention competition
she needs to perform in in Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Iran

Her shit has like 900 likes she's a nobody. She is just your run of the mill crazy sex obsessed woman.

New level of roast beef. We still know what you're packing honey the flowers can't hide it.

Attached: disdain.jpg (603x338, 88K)

STOP the degeneracy.

>instagram.com/stephanie.chavess/

It's worse than expected.

Attached: stepaniechavess.png (810x604, 665K)

Okay guys, I'm convinced that something must be done about her, and this is my calling. A lone wolf with no funds, just my guts and inventiveness. I'm taking suggestions and advice since I will need all the possible support.

Attached: Renstartled.png (250x250, 133K)

instagram.com/p/Bj1NE_BDRrd/

FEMINIST NAZI ? wtf

Attached: 1538665936626.png (400x468, 329K)

Voltaire-I have never made but one prayer to god a very short one.'O lord make my enemies ridiculous,and god granted it.

>didnt even have the ovaries to stuff fake flowers in her pussy
at least be dedicated to your art you weird cave goblin.

>one of the most influential artists in your country
>less than 15k followers on instagram
just how fucking tiny is costa rica

the biggest difference between these two photos are the eye wrinkles. it's not necessarily indicative to whoring around, less sleep causes more pronounced eye wrinkles and I wouldn't be surprised if whoever touched up the first photo removed them in that one and not in the 2nd.

t-that's so hot desu

just teamkill her in minecraft
and make sure it's not tied to the rest of us, faggot. we dont need those optics.

>instagram.com/p/Bj1NE_BDRrd/
for anons who dont want to click on link

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 1.01M)

Attached: allofthem.jpg (162x23, 3K)

The smiling makes a big difference. She just looks like a girl who is going through puberty. The bags under her eyes look worse in color on the first one but they do look touched up to a higher degree in the second. The lighting and angle of her face is more direct in the second to make her entire face appear more attractive. Her face really grew around her eyes and the space in between them is much less wide in the second. She looks much healthier in the second but there's so much going on and so much editing that without knowing what was actually touched up it's hard to tell. The biggest difference to me is the color underneath her eyes indicating that she's getting more sleep, despite having less wrinkles underneath.

Who the fuck? What are you babbling about you fucking nica?

This is the most influential artist in CR:

instagram.com/melissamoraoficial/?hl=es-la

I should be able to debate her on how she is a mysandric degenerate. Have already trolled her before on social media...she is pretty much one of those butthurt crypto lesbians because she was sexually abused as a child. Very easy to read, very easy to crack.

Attached: IkariTendou.png (640x480, 324K)

>vagina hidden with flowers
been done a thousand times before with pregnancy and boudoir photos.
>covered in muh menstrual blood
pretty sure tumblr has a hastag for that.

wish the feminist obsession with being le provocative would just die already so they could at least try to be creative for fucking once.

she looks less healthy in the 2nd to me, but either way it's not a whole huge difference. could literally just be the change between a good night's sleep

had a hashtag for that

Pretty much. There's not much to tell other than she grew up a bit. I'm not even sure of the significance of that photo or where he got it and why I even cared enough to comment.