What did Molymeme mean by this?

twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/1070516502959255552

Attached: 2018-12-05 19_19_55-(3) Twitter - Chromium.png (587x168, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/p/why-do-both-the-mainstream-and-counterculture-hate-working-class-america-72d5f117cade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ive noticed a lot of Molyneux spam lately. It's like these zionist e-celebs can't accept the fact that everyone knows they're controlled opposition faggots. Hopefully Moly makes a video during Israel's destruction. I wanna see that faggot cry again.

Neocolonialism. Based Mischling.

Damn. He's gonna get shoah'd.

He’s saying that once you accept some people are born with lesser eye sight we can start building glasses.

God boomers are stupid. Yeah you go Molymeme, you go fight racism!
By accepting their framework and working within their language you lose the debate before it starts.
Imagine considering this guy an intellectual.

Go out to a rally and carry a sign saying I HATE NIGGERS, see how far that gets you

medium.com/p/why-do-both-the-mainstream-and-counterculture-hate-working-class-america-72d5f117cade

Discovery of the century, blacks are shit at math

Lmao because that’s the only alternative

Attached: BE4C0A29-876D-45A9-B102-393440597CD0.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Lmao because you literally are presenting no other option other than trying to own the racist label which will never ever work

What are we able to do with statistical information about IQ? Everyone knows black people are dumb, but we just learned to live with that.

isn't all that done in the pursuit of power through democracy?

I would rather we talk about the oligarchy ruling the world.

Attached: AE4A7C00-DA53-4C45-A52F-26074DCF1765.jpg (677x800, 33K)

I wouldn't go as far to call him controlled opposition. It's pretty brave of someone to bring up race realism and if you're owned by (((them))) they would not want you even touching on the subject unless you do it like Peterson

He's spot on.

Now let's just suppose for a minute that all humans on earth COULD be of similar intelligence and productivity assuming the same nutrition, upbringing, and lack of genetic defects caused by cousin fucking and whatnot.

The solution then would be to improve nutrition, schooling, and fight the epidemic of cousin fucking that afflicts much of the turd world.

Saying "No, the turd world cousin fuckers are exactly like us" only promulgates the cousin fucking.

A HUGE % of the Arab world is inbred.

A HUGE % of Africans lack a ton of essential vitamins and minerals.

Now, we might be able to fix all this shit and the next generation of offspring might still be low IQ, but at least it would make things better. At least more of them would end up high IQ.

Saying "no they're perfect the way they are" just perpetuates the problem. It's precisely why leftism is a disease. Leftism makes it so you can't actually help the people that need help because helping them would be racist because being retarded is just their culture.

They have higher IQs, so we should just let them do whatever they want

What's with your ID?

>leftism keeps us from helping the racial competition
Wtf, I'm a liberal now.

Implying there's anything wrong with looking for solutions instead of just blindly hating?

What sort of cancer are you smoking OP?

Molyjew noticed his shekels sharply dipping after his videos saying we should invade Iran to give their women feminism and after crying because his coethnics in a synagogue got shot up so how he's back throwing a few scraps to white nationalist goys to extract more income.

Free domain radio dot com slash donate you stupid cattle!