Liberals hate him

Liberals hate him.

Attached: getty-pai-800x545.jpg (800x545, 38K)

who loves him though?
he's a shill

I love him. Fuck Net Neutrality and tech companies.

I wonder if POTUS ever has his meetings with the cabinet and other officials in the white house if they ever bring up Jow Forums.

Attached: 1543403073359.png (1280x720, 1.05M)

he used to work for verizon

Okay? Working for a company doesn't mean you're loyal to them once you're gone. This is literally the lowest IQ form of thinking I've ever seen. You're also trying to make this D&C about Tech companies vs ISPs. How about the fact there's a probelm with both and net neutrality was the biggest problem at the beginning which needed to be addressed? You retards should fuck off.

are you stupid?

damn you are mad. I actually support ending NN and like Ajit Pai. was just stating facts

>Fuck Net Neutrality and tech companies.
Sweetie...

And MAGAtards love him.

Well it's the same type of shit people say when they bring up where other people in his administration have worked. You can't dismantle something without having people who understand how they work.

I hate him.
He took a regulated industry and claimed it wasn't regulated, and allowed monopoly to censor with government hands.
He should drown in his own urine.

are you fucking retarded?
when you are working at a fcc you are fucking supposed to work for the american people not some company.
repealing net neutrality only benefits the isps.

KEK!!!!! I hope you know all the big tech executives are gonna be executed for treason, genocide, crimes against humanity, and other assorted crimes like RICO and being pedophiles. An ISP has a right to charge a tech compmany which uses 80% of internet traffic or some stupid statistic more money for utilizing their pipes. You want companies like google and facebook to have free reign and unlimited bandwidth as if they were a tiny website because you're a greedy silicon valley kike.

Do you understand that you've put yourselves so far in a bubble you don't realize that most people want to hang retards like you?

What the fuck are you talking about kike? No one is forced to use Google or Facebook. It's not their fault if other companies have no marketing strategies to compete. Let me guess you also agree with the bandwidth caps too?

ISPs are big tech companies you fucking shits for brain.
You can control those big tech companies like google, fb without being a painfully obvious shill.
kill yourself you retard.

All these people are traitors to the country, pedophiles, guilty of selling secret technology, colluding with foreign governments, genocide, and crimes against humanity.

Attached: 1525055212470.jpg (2835x801, 706K)

YEAH. ISPs are monopolies too. Big tech are also monopolies. They both should be broken up.

> pajeet

Anybody who works to put more restrictions on our freedom in order to control, limit or monetize our access to otherwise free information or resources qualifies for the rope.

Attached: noncel.jpg (1176x882, 587K)

imagine being this fucking retarded

And ISP's aren't? Not to mention they spied on us, and even volunteered to help the government any way they could.

yes but you dont do that by repealing net neutrality you retard.

No they are not. Trump just threw them a major bone in the new nafta deal. He hires the best people

Kek. Fuck off and wait for the muslims to invade israel. They're gonna put a bullet in your head kike.

Big Tech's censorship in the last 2 years is actually what's going to facilitate this anti trust.

HAHAHA YOU STUPID KIKES BROUGHT THIS ON YOURSELVES.

Attached: 1542087091675.jpg (477x529, 82K)

I’m just going to call you a manlet.

Attached: 404D8059-1630-49B6-8A86-AB69C469428E.jpg (915x678, 227K)

How much are the ISP's and the Poo2Loo paying you?

He's capitalism gone awry. Everything has its limits before it gets insanely retarded. This fag would be okay with an ancap McDonalds military. He's just insanely stupid. I'm not praising you pinkos. Don't start slobbering.

Attached: 1536949188844.jpg (436x417, 102K)

please shut your dumb mouth.
how does net neutrality doesnt censor anything?
you know that big isps own major media companies, right?

There is no such thing as "capitalism going awry"There's either capitalism or marxism. And yes, you are a marxist.

Counter to the manlet argument.
If a dude is like a soild 4ft and bulk as fuck he can pull tail. Some girls dig dwarfs, and i mean the whole nine yards, big ass beard and all.
Otherwise its suicide tier.

life's not a boolean, schlomo. anything can be detrimental in excess

Shut up Gimli

I'm 6'2" but I wish I was 5'10"

tfw king of manlets

Attached: stick on my dicky uh pepe.jpg (332x328, 31K)

okay manlet

Attached: BCE96C56-C657-478E-A5D4-A9010F5DBC52.jpg (1024x579, 111K)

do you have an argument?

>1 post by this ID