This girl I recently started dating really meshes well with me generally. All ways except sexually...

This girl I recently started dating really meshes well with me generally. All ways except sexually. She's turning out to be a giant perv, and it's really turning into a problem. Is there anything I can do to chill her out?

On the surface she seems normal, if a bit nerdy, but she's turning out to be real freaky. pic not related.

Attached: blue.jpg (960x1280, 1.19M)

fuck her

What is the problem? Are you asexual?

What's the problem, faggot?

Attached: 1526461077859.jpg (640x640, 150K)

First, fuck you.

Second, she wants weird shit like for me to pee on her, humiliate her, do stuff in public, and wants me to share her with other guys. Weird stuff that if she'd calm down about, everything would be fine.

She too good for you beta fag give her to me.

Attached: Too intelligent for Witcher 3.png (357x368, 108K)

if you don't post a picture of her, we can't tell if it's worth to dump her or not

Also as a serious reply as well, I don't think there's anyway to calm her down unless you plan on getting her spayed or something I doubt this will realistically last.

Pics and we will judge her fate.

This.
People who act like this usually have deeper issues that won't go away in time, it really just isn't worth the effort to try and change her if you were planning to.

t. Someone who's ex was a nymphomaniac

>Wants to be "shared"
user... she's a whore.

You should probably convert this into a FWB kind of thing and keep fucking her but find someone else for a serious relationship.

If she wants to get Blacked I'm available I can bring over some beers and video games too.

Attached: mfw.png (631x708, 27K)

a distinguished black gentlemen here to take our sluts ?? reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

We can double team if you want I'll take the front you take the back, just no direct eye contact while it's happening.

Attached: mfw.png (631x708, 25K)

That all sounds fine except for the sharing part.

that sounds... really freaky.
if you really want to mantain this relationship I suggest trying to find a compromise that can satosfy both.

for example the "saring" part sounds iffy as hell, but I wouldn't trash the doing stuff in oublic, for example.

just understand what's your common ground and I think you can work from there.

Not going even more perverted to make her sick?

You failed. Until you strap her to a bed, far in her mouth, fuck her up the butt and shove you shit covered dick in her throat and leave it there until she almost passes out from oxygen loss, then shit on her chest, and leave her like that to go watch a few movies, only to come back home and piss in her ass, then you untie her.

See if she asks for kinky stuff again.

You can't really chill her out. If I were her, I wouldn't be chilled out at least. If my guy was not into the same stuff that I was, it wouldn't be fun and I'd lose interest in him and inevitably get fulfilled with someone else. Honestly? Just dump her before she finds someone who will do what she wants to her and with her.
Either make the sacrifice, compromise, or bail. Think of it this way: Would you be with a girl who wanted to have sex like this: She lies down, puts a sheet over her body and there's a hole for you to stick your dick in. You are not allowed to touch her, she gets fucked in silence, and you have to finish as quickly as possible.
Probably not right? Because you are not into fucking like it's the 1700 hundreds. My point is, if you couldn't get pleasure from sex with her, it would become a problem and with time you would want to fuck someone who fucked you like a regular person. Same thing. I'm high on weed btw. Hope my advice made sense.

>sharing
this is the part where you cut your losses and move on.

i'm sorry but it wont get any better from here. sexuality is very deep down in the core of someone's personality and if you don't mesh well there it won't lead you into any worthwhile companionship in the future.
there's also the fact that she wants to fuck another man already.

hahhahahahahhahahah
I approve of this message!

This. Do this faggot OP.

She wants you to 'share' her? Ditch her, lest you be made a cuck.

>If she wants to get Blacked I'm available I can bring over some beers and video games too.

See now, here is what we call a mutually beneficial agreement.

> She lies down, puts a sheet over her body and there's a hole for you to stick your dick in. You are not allowed to touch her, she gets fucked in silence, and you have to finish as quickly as possible.

You just described my new fetish

/thread

>If my guy was not into the same stuff that I was, it wouldn't be fun and I'd lose interest in him and inevitably get filled with someone else
Ftfy

My current girlfriend was really quiet and shy when we met. We started off having normal sex and eventually I started pushing boundaries and it reached a point where she was telling me that she wanted me to cut her with a knife and fuck her while smearing her with blood, take a shit on her, the usual what the hell.

Turns out that she was just ... really into whatever I wanted to do and had no boundaries at all except to please me? We've been together a while now and she laughs about how it is really weird how you think you'll be into something, but over time you realise what you actually like.

I'm still not 100% convinced that she doesn't harbour some secret desires, but we prefer to be together and focus on what positives we have in our lives instead of fixating on what we can't have and how we are somehow being ripped off.

"waaaa... I really want to do some extreme sex thing one or twice, but I can't because this person is making my life awesome in hundreds of other ways.. the world is so unfair I can't deal..."

This.

user, she's found a sneaky roundabout way to tell you that she wants to fuck other men. Ditch her.

Pass her to me bro, I'll make good use of her

I'll share her, faggot.

No can do. The direct eye contact is what really gets me off

Grow a pair and fuck the shit out of her. Be lucky she isn't prude.

2 and 3 are fine, one's weird but if I had to to keep her happy every once in a while, whatever. I piss regularly anyway, may as well point it at her.
4 is an absolute no though.

You may not like these things, but she does. Not a big deal usually.

Sharing and public fucking would be a stretch for me, but if she wanted me to piss on her, I'd do it. Eventually if she really craves those things she'll probably go to find someone who will provide the things for her that you can't/won't. Just depends on how much you want to keep her really. Might be best for all to find someone more compatible for both parties?

Also some girls shit test with weird kinks. Either to feel you out and see what you like, or to see if you'd actually not mind sharing her with some other lads.

Watch for STDs and fuck her, then ditch