Cheated on

I think I've just been cheated on.

This was very sudden. I just moved in with my SO. Not the best time to have this dropped on me.

It's four in the fucking morning right now. I should be asleep and warm and happy right now. Instead I'm fucking freezing in a separate room because I had to step away. I just want to be out of my body.

I don't even feel angry or sad or anything. I just feel completely numb and tired. We talked for hours and hours about it but it never felt any better.

I just want a different life right now. I just want to be somewhere else. I just feel so disillusioned. I don't think I've ever felt so numb.

I have no idea whats going to happen when I wake up in the morning, even if I ever fall asleep. I have no idea what to do, even if it seems obvious.

Attached: 1411701423783.jpg (800x900, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=esccNKuPA4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I think I've just been cheated on.
>I think
Why do you THINK you've been cheated on?

>I think I've been cheated on
>we talked about it for hours
You couldn't even manage to keep your story straight in your opening baitpost

I know I've been cheated on. She told me. It's just really hard to put into writing and say it myself, even in a Mongolian woodcutting pen pal network

I didn't think bait posting was a thing on Jow Forums. It's been awhile since I've been here. I have nothing else to do but drink and post because I have no one else to talk to, so sorry if my posts don't make much sense

Bump,

I could really use some human contact right now

Wish I could give you some advice, but I never had a gf. Keep your head up user

Dump her. Kick her out of the place you live. Never talk to her again. Problem solved.

you need to decide where you want to go from here and right now it should probably be to sleep. Grab a couch and hunker down. (If she did this shit to you before you guys got a couch what the fuck?)

>I just feel completely numb and tired
You are probably exhausted-you have been hit with heavy news. This will be a difficult time for you but you can get through this.

Take a sick day from work if you can.

I can't even emphasize how much this took me by surprise.

I guess that's what I get for training another human being. Fucking Christ I can't believe it.

I wish it were that easy but my living situation is very complicated now.

Thank you user. This is good advice. Luckily I have friends who live in the same apartment building that can lend me a couch. I should probably go to sleep but I'm just so drunk and my emotional salad is so tossed I'm not sure I could sleep if I tried.

I'm sure my room mate would be a little sympathetic if I told them, but I'm not sure I would want to tell anyone else right now.

Call out of work and go spend some time outside. Go get acupuncture if you’re open to it.

Then begin plans to begin a new life. Walk away from the shared living situation asap. Cut your losses and never look back.

Hahahah. You moved in with somone!
You fool!
Rule number 1: NEVER cohabitate!

Its 6 in the morning now.

Couldn't fall asleep.

Any EST anons out there with any advice?

hey friend,
get your mind off things
got a happy place? visit it, the more fantastical it is, the better.
let your body rest, take a shower if youre into that
and the first thing you want to know once tomorrow starts properly is to figure out how to distance yourself from your ex

You were already given all the advice you need. Dump her. Kick her out. Move on.

Yay. EST bro.

Where you at, dog?

MD, very close to DC

If you're married get a lawyer asap and move the fuck on.
It's gonna be hard but you can power through it, you're strong.
It sucks giving all of your trust and love to someone only for them to discard it like trash, but you need to remember she wasn't the one.
Don't fall for any of her forgiveness bullshit.

dr. Jordan Peterson describes situations like these "like going deep down to hell". You don't know what is real and what is not no more. Your trust is broken.
I myself gone thought same shit this spring.
Alkohol won't help much. What will help: being with friend, finding temporary girls, engaging with sports. Good luck user!

who?

youtube.com/watch?v=esccNKuPA4Q

If there is no one to turn to then there are always your parents. Being betrayed by your loved one is not something to be taken unresolved, you need emotional support before it takes over you and ruin your life. Have you been talking to your partner about her infidelity?

Yes. We had an extended conversation for several hours, but I was unable to tell what wa a rationalizing and what what genuine emotion. It was clear that she was regretful, but I don't know, I know now that she lied to me before, and now I'm just not sure what to believe anymore

cuck alert! cuck alert!

Trust your gut OP. and don't expect to understand everything at once. Give it a time. Be strong, brother!

Attached: c27.jpg (610x595, 12K)

yeah yeah, it easy to talk when the longest relationship you ever had was 2 weeks at summer camp.

Attached: c12.jpg (610x526, 19K)

Lol if you have the tiniest shred of respect for yourself you should dump her.

Sorry to hear about your situation bro. That really sucks. At least you found out. It's good that you did. And at least you didn't waste years living together or make children.

If I were you I would go to the gym and do some heavy lifting. Like get your OHP up to 80 kg.

Attached: 1511317898822.jpg (498x663, 50K)

I’m on the VA side of the Potomac

But, what happened user?

Same desu, I was cheated on and felt so numb, I can't even cry. I don't know if breaking up with him would do any better. But I just don't know what to do anymore, everything he says felt like air and idfk which is a lie and not. I've never felt this emotionally numb before.

test

nice

>Y-you haven't had a relationship!
This is becoming an Jow Forums meme

Can you provide more details of her affair OP? It was a drunk one-night-stand? Or it was a long affair in which she developed feelings for the other guy?

I was in your shoes a few years ago user.
It gets better provided you run and ghost out of her life forever. As far as you're concerned, she's dead.
Tomorrow, pack up her shit and show her the door.
Chin up, brother.

it doesn't matter, you cuck, the deed is done and there's no rationalizing out of this.
He either drops her or remains a doormat until she dumps him

She is the one that will make the decision about what happens and when because you didn't get your shit and leave her.

You'll run this around in your head and try to find a way to stay if she even wants you. I'm not talking about wanting to stay together because you live together.

Here are her options as you stare into the headlights of an oncoming bus.

1. Does she want the new guy?
2. Will he let her move in with him now?
3. If not now can she convince you to maintain the living arrangement till he is?
4. If she doesn't want him and doesn't want you but wants to keep the living arrangement with you (a roommate) can she convince you to be ok with her dating and fucking other men.

Notice there is no entry for her actually being in love with you because she isn't. It wasn't a mistake and she's in damage control mode right now because you live together.

kick her ass to the curb because she doesn't really care about or love you. the most important thing you can do right now is learn to love yourself. lifting weights and going to therapy really helped me out.

since when 8 years is a two week nigger?