I once off handily without really thinking told a guy at work I fancied a girl there...

I once off handily without really thinking told a guy at work I fancied a girl there, for some reason he told someone else who announced it to her there while I was in the vicinity, I just sat there frozen like a Deer in headlights and couldn't say anything.
I saw her say to him "Who are YOU to tell me this" which made me find her a bit hotter actually.

I was just wondering how shamed I feel right now though like I planned on saying it to her myself in my own time but now it's like I've gone around gossiping like a child and I've lost this opportunity I felt angry about it for the rest of the day.

Do I look like a complete chump now?

Attached: 1523208480692.jpg (475x476, 71K)

Attached: 1524926376985.jpg (707x682, 74K)

Sounds like she had your ass in that situation.

Don't know if it helps but I was in this situation in high school. Had a thing for a girl, admitted it to a friend because I guess it was obvious and he wanted to know. Next class she was in and he went and told her as soon as she walked in and she basically told him to fuck off and that it's not his business if she and I date and it turned out she wanted to date me too.

You lost the game bu not telling you herself. You will forever be a bitch in her eyes.

It probably doesn't apply to me but this made me feel better about my situation thanks.

Did you date her?
Do you think I should try and be more forward now?

Attached: 1523889353485.png (249x249, 73K)

Also I didn't mention this but a few days before she and her friends were talking to each other other about her being single.

And I spurted out that I'm single too and she laughed and said do you want to be my boyfriend and held my hand for just a second.

I think it was a joke so I tried not to read into to much, but it made me happy and I keep thinking about it.

Also she's foreign and Romanian if that means anything.

Attached: 1526335424213.png (1000x1000, 77K)

We did date for a little while but it was high school so it wasn't worth shit. Honestly I was already pretty sure she liked me too so it wasn't terribly surprising that it turned out like it did.

I'd say you might as well go for it anyway because it's now out there and it's probably more awkward for you to avoid ever bringing it up again than it would be to talk to her and get turned down. I can't promise that it means she's interested but she did have your back and you can at least use that to get your foot in the door. Her telling that guy to fuck off will effectively stop it from becoming a big joke on the work team and they'll have to keep it on the dl.

>hey, sorry about the other day, thank you for being so cool about how you handled it. it is true though that I like you and I'm wondering if you'd like to go ice skating together this weekend?

Damn this sounds difficult I want to try it though thanks.

Joking with a girl about being a couple is flirting 101.

Explain further

Going to work in an hour now fuck, now there feels like a count down.

Attached: 1512621878527.jpg (889x500, 23K)

Every girl I have ever been with has included a flirting stage where we have some kind of inside joke about being a couple. Last one was we were agreeing how annoying it is for couples to call each other babe/baby excessively, then immediately started doing it to each other sarcastically. Before that I had this running joke with a girl about this holiday to the snow we both wanted to go on and how people would think we were married and we'd play it up and then laugh at their misunderstanding privately.

I wish I had your life

Attached: 4ffae3fdc9b1c93c8fc028ca3da9587c--wise-words-sad-words.jpg (736x736, 66K)

>Jow Forums

No you don't. You also sound 18 so I've got years on you.

Bad idea to compare yourself to people who've just physically had longer to accumulate experiences.

I'm not 18

My shift was cancelled guess I can't do anything today.

Good luck user she sounds great

Thanks friend I hope you have success too.

Attached: To-infinity-and-beyond.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Attached: 33f63a9ea1a3a26b9ea7c82940ab9d45.jpg (480x360, 39K)

Attached: xkKw5r8.jpg (2560x1600, 732K)

I like cats

Attached: cute-kittens.jpg (772x563, 46K)