Anyone here ever solve/cure depression? I feel like killing myself 24/7

Anyone here ever solve/cure depression? I feel like killing myself 24/7.

Attached: 1525313829454.jpg (364x387, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychiatrictimes.com/depression/cholesterol-and-mood-whats-link
happinesspodcast.org/happier-podcast/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

try lifting and leaving Jow Forums

Attached: 1520344746265.jpg (2048x1536, 282K)

Talk to your doctor, get meds and see a psychologist regularly

see

yes
>be depressed throughout childhood
>later find out im a schizophrenic
>get meds that help my mood instability and depression
now i dont have depression

psychiatrictimes.com/depression/cholesterol-and-mood-whats-link

eggs eggs eggs

image sums it up

Learn to accept yourself

An easy way that helped me is treat and look after yourself like someone or something you love, and always improve yourself a little bit each day

Ezpz

im on prozac and ive been feeling pretty good compared to before aside from a low sex drive

is it that bad

Good on you for regularly taking your good goy sterilization pills. :)

if it works for you, that's great. i cold turkeyed on drugs a decade ago and am proud that i suppressed social anxiety and depression through exercise and structured goals instead of drugs.

>An easy way that helped me is treat and look after yourself like someone or something you love

I love no one and nothing.

There are lots of ways to overcome depression, but there are also lots of causes of depression. You have to figure out what your type of depression is before spending time and money on the solution. So, why do you think you have depression, OP?

Depression is linked to serotonin and dopamine and norepinephrine chemicals in your brain. Most anti depressants are ssri’s - this means it is a selective serotonin reputable inhibitor. I would suggest eating good vegetables and cutting all sugar as well as supplementing with supplements in combination:

Alpha gpc - synthesized by your body into dmt and serotonin

All vitamin bs

Fish oil or flax oil for omega 3

Vitamin d (or don’t be a faggot and go outside)

St. John’s wort

Also depression is a byproduct of not chasing goals as dopaminergic response is directly related to the pursuit of goals and completion of such so get your shit together and chase your dreams bro

Get good sleep, wake up at the same time each day

Spend time in nature like hiking or jogging in nice parks

Socialize with people in real life

Attached: 5D670D6A-464A-411E-9040-66C01FBE9783.jpg (750x560, 79K)

>selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor

I’m on an ishit

Yea. Depression is a simple cure

if you can, maybe try ketamine- it helped me to the point where i could stop taking my antidepressants

inb4 degenerate

Physical hygiene/clean room increase
Trying something new that is pleasantly fun and stimulates your brain
New exercises
New social club
Reward yourself for making big efforts
Good sleep
Good hydration

>alpha gnc metabolized into dmt
>dmt

Gonna need a source on that incredibly retarded statement

Shit sorry I was thinking about 5-htp kinda rhymes haha

And I think technically it increases the amount in your body not directly turns into dmt but it does help for serotonin

I will second this, actually.

Nothing wrong with weed or alcohol once in a while

Anyone diagnosed Bipolar and has beat depression without going into a manic or hypomanic episode?

Attached: 1526256055273.jpg (640x640, 113K)

dumbass

>depression
>real
did you also take the docs pills?

no u

>thinking your body has the biological capacity to methylate the nitrile on 5htp to yield dmt.

I let go of my ego and became extremely happy.

I knew in the end I was gonna die so it didn't matter what I did, but the end is one point in time in an almost infinite amount of periods of time, and at the same time billions of things are occurring during each of these definable periods of time, so I came to the conclusion that no matter what I did, I would die, but I would still have some impact on the universe regardless of how small it was. If you think about it every conceivable object we can perceive is it's own universe - from our bodies to an internet forum: billions of billions of interactions occurring in a single definable period of time, atoms hitting eachother, microbial entities consuming eachother, thousands of neurons firing in my head after reading a single word - the interpretation of said word could be different to others based on their own life experiences, the billions of billions of occurrences happening in a single area of space, whatever I did, I had some impact, so I became content. I could live a lazy lifestyle and do nothing and I would still have as much importance to the universe as a politician or a doctor. The appreciation of the complexity of reality and existence really made appreciate being a part of it so I stopped being depressed.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

this really caused my neurons to fire

dude weed lmao
>I could live a lazy lifestyle and do nothing and I would still have as much importance to the universe as a politician or a doctor
that is insanely stupid.
stop smoking week and start producing some test. this is cringe-inducing.

Always remember:

DEPRESSION IS A FLAW IN CHEMISTRY:
NO A FLAW IN CHARACTER.

Treat it as such before you give up on yourself. Not mainly by antidepressiva - talk to a doctor about them if nothing helps, hope you are not a americuck insurancewise - but by boosting all the good stuff in your body.
I made my depresion a lot more bearable by supplementing lots of iodine, selen (for high thyphoid functon), zinc (boost that testoterone), creatine (because why not), vitamins B12, B6 and D (winter depression is a lack of those because of a lack of sunlight). Also potassium.
I felt a lot more alive and was less tired instantly and had a chance to finally grab life by the balls, never had the power to do anything. SUpplements cost me about 15€/Month, totally worth it.

No, assuming you don't have anyone to have sex with anyways.

How’d you know when you could stop taking them?

might need to work with your doc to adjust your meds (not necessarily add antidepressants but lower some dosages of whatever they've got you on until you're more even.
fuck bpd though dude I've seen a few hypomanic episodes I don't ever wanna see full on mania.

>mfw extreme social anxiety and probably autism
>mfw suicidal depression
>mfw too socially anxious to see psychologist to get anti depressents

Wtf anons

Attached: 1525449382639.jpg (440x383, 20K)

Just be yourself

Attached: Love.png (381x543, 320K)

why are you asking a cat?ぶるぁぁぁ!

>too anxious to see the last possible person that will judge you
Autism indeed

If you can't live for yourself, live for someone else. Your family, your pets, your friends etc. More useful than killing yourself at least.

disgusting. being content with life because your disgusting ass wasted some resources and your corpse fed some worms
its either BIG impact or being subhuman

bullshit I've been on prozac for half a decade and I will still sometimes blow a load like 4 times in a day

26 khv
finish grad program
couldn't even bring myself to ask a girl's number
figured I would just be bothering her and I don't want other people in the program to know she rejected me

Does god keep us here to suffer?

I was diagnosed BP2 about 5 years ago and later on diagnosed with BPD traits. My doctors say my BPD has almost gone fully into remission, the BP2 however will never go away. I get depression miniepisodes at least once every two months, but I've learned to recognize then and whenever they appear I make sure I push forward business as usual (even if I can give it 100%) until they eventually go away.
With the hypomania it is less frequent, but trickier. Whenever I feel overly excited I start to suspect mania, and then I basically tell myself to calm the fuck down, I also avoid buying stuff and acting out on my impulses. reminding myself constantly that I may be going through an episode so I should thread cautiously. It works for me, but if at any point I feel that what Ive stated above isn't working I let my doctors now.

Hey OP, listen to this Podcast:

happinesspodcast.org/happier-podcast/

You might want to reject it after the first few episode but keep going, if you feel cringe, ignore it.

The episodes are around 10-15 minutes each, give it a try.

Autism isn't about social anxiety, social situations can be very confusing, confusion can lead to anxiety and fear, but it doesn't have to. Autists also have a problem with being too social and outgoing after all.

My point is you don't need to act anxious, it's not an essential part of your condition. It's caused by something else.

Bro just be happy

OP I have some legit advice. My doctor has told me that exercising effectively is as powerful if not more powerful as taking anti depressant medication. So if you're not exercising thats a start. If you don't know how to exercise properly, check out the Jow Forums sticky for starters. If exercising overwhelms you then start with something as simple as walking. My doctor said walking is extremely under estimated. It is way more beneficial than most ppl think. Majorly helps and doctor says it keeps your mood elevated all day.

Diet does help improve mood so you want to start eating healthier. The trick is to discover recipes that are easy to make that you enjoy eating that are made of healthy foods. Get checked out for sleep apnea and other sleep disorders. You might feel like garbage due to that. That was my issue.

Finally, don't do this alone. Get medication for this. And don't stop working together with your doctor until you find a medication/dose combination that works. Keep adjusting and giving medication time to work until you're fine.

Because you're hypersensitive to things that can make you feel bad, don't under estimate things like not being properly hydrated. I personally can feel like shit if i've not had enough water to drink and feel completely fine after i've had something to drink.

Google official psychology web pages that talk about therapy you can use on yourself to treat your depression. There are guides out there you can read. Guides on coming up with strategies to cope with things like getting stuck in a negative thought process. For example if you think about feeling like you want to die, you intervene and begin thinking in a way that makes you not want to die instead of just staying stuck in "I want to die" mode all the time.

I smoked a fuckton of weed
Got my life in order
Got promoted at work and now have 3 whole men answering to me (team leader)
Switched to alcohol
8 beers into my freeday as of now

Alcoholism is a hell of a drug for being productive