How do I come to terms with the fact that I'll never have a 'great' girl?

How do I come to terms with the fact that I'll never have a 'great' girl?

Like with 7-8/10 looks, her life straightened out and she loves me.

Attached: 1526539501579.jpg (400x600, 27K)

go lift and stop shitposting

go lift and keep posting aryan cuties in between sets

>go lift
I do. It doesn't compensate for my face, social status and personality.

yes you will user

Oh you finally realized. But lifting is still good for you. Just don't hurt yourself.

there are no 10/10

filtered instagram model pics arent 10/10

she isprobabbly real ugly in the morning

20:80 ratio. You must be a top 20% guy to have a top 80% girl. You must be a top 5% guy to have a top 20% girl. You must be a top 1% guy to have a top 4% girl. You sound like you want a top 1% girl, so you must be a top 0.25% guy.

Attached: 1526502245142.jpg (640x1138, 33K)

What I want is not to have girl to provide for her and eal with her bullshit.
What I want is to become successful and later when I will need it just use surrogacy with the woman of desired characteristics to grow a healthy progeny.
What you need is to make yourself better at the best of your abilities and make sure if you are going to procreate to make your children be better in terms of health and mentality.

I had a girl like that once.
The only quality she doesn't have anymore is the 'loves me' part.

Attached: 20180516_013117.jpg (1440x1269, 333K)

You come to terms when you realize you don't want to put in the work on mastering game. You may be training your muscles, but the one thing you many men cry for they often neglect.

If you let stats hold your life accountable rather than your own tenacity, then go ahead and give up.

Get buff, get confident, get some education, get decent hairstyle, get some cologne, learn how to fashion yourself, make some friends and be part of social circles and finally learn the game.

When you tick those, landing 9/10 is easy.

If it's any consolation the girl in pic is probably a hideously unpleasant and demanding narcissist who makes life hell for any man she is around.

You'd also be bored of fucking her after a few days.

>projecting this hard

How do i get confident?

Just get a doll

>Petra Silander is an actress, known for 2047: Virtual Revolution (2016), I Will Crush You and Go to Hell (2016) and Dark Web (2016).

fuckin lol

Attached: 21149779_1979112945642936_425061905283940352_n.jpg (900x1071, 128K)

Confidence comes from your ability to succeed. If you press 100 Kg for reps, you are confident you can press 80 Kg easily.

General self-confidence comes from being successful at multiple areas of life, eg. being buff, social skills, etc.

So to be confident, you have to improve yourself to the point where when you try to do something, you know that you can succeed.

>Like with 7-8/10 looks, life straightened out
Because you have neither of those traits yourself.

Does Game shit actually work or is learning that not a good investment of time. Lifting will make you look better but you need the personality to go along with it. I just don't know what constitutes a good personality or what makes someone charismatic

There is Inner Game (basically your mindset, personality, etc.) and Outer Game (pick up lines, etc.). You can learn Outer Game but without Inner Game it’s useless, because you lack the base. However when you have Inner Game, you don’t need to learn Outer Game, because it naturally stems from the Inner Game.

So what you mean is

Attached: 1524099659592.png (914x1091, 11K)

>Does Game shit actually work

Game is a blanket term. It is more or less one's ability to control attraction. This has ramifications in all parts of your social life.

Every person has game. Most people have shitty game: they meet someone in school, work, circle of friends, etc. *by chance* and they hope and pray to god that the other person will miraculously find them attractive; and when nothing works out they blame everyone else and do nothing. Others work on their game; finding people by choice, and using various ways to be attractive(verbal or other), thereby creating *choice* in one's romantic life. The fact is that if you haven't refined let alone explored this realm of meeting a girl to fucking her, you are sorely underequipped for not only attracting women, but finding a great partner, being a good husband, father, and all-in-all a good person to be around.

You say "you need a personality" to match your aesthetics. Do you realize how preposterous that sounds? Like you put on a mask when you meet someone, and every time you meet that person, you must have that persona on. This just goes to show how detached people's thinking has become.

>I just don't know what constitutes a good personality or what makes someone charismatic

This is a large topic and i'm in no mood to keep typing. I'll leave you bits of googleable keywords to get started.

>roosh v bang pdf
>rooshv forum
>rsd (not my fav, but is mainstream)
>rollo tomasi (rational male book)

As a final note: The topic of attracting women is obviously an old question. But thanks to the internet, what little tidbits of notes men have been making in their basements has been made accessible, but more importantly, it is being REFINED. We're living in a time where not only is there actionable material, we are discussing the deep philosophical problems and inherent dangers of our society simply because men aren't getting their dick wet.

Attached: 1526274767456.jpg (743x909, 785K)

Just go for an Asian girl

You can get an 8/10 easily if you're a half decent white guy, and if you find them attractive then its a win win.

Man the fuck up, OP.

Thanks user, any tips or resources I can use to cultivate my Inner Game?
I've explored it but not very much in-depth. I understand what you're saying about putting on a mask. I'd say my personality isn't the best in not only attracting women but making friends in general unless I can direct it. However, the idea of changing one's personality to be something more conducive to getting women/friends always seemed like a betrayal of oneself to me. And this desire to change and but also not betray who I am has bothered me for so long. Anyway, thanks for the resources user. Do you think that guys who watch Peterson, Willink, read books to cultivate their personality are on the right path?

Attached: Griffith_Post-Eclipse_Manga.jpg (1077x1600, 893K)

Check Book of Pook, it explains the mindset really well. Also constantly improve yourself (Get buff, get confident, get some education, get decent hairstyle, get some cologne, learn how to fashion yourself)

And by the way, personality isn’t permanent, it changes. I used to be gamer when I was 15 and I think I could call myself Chad now.

Believe in yourself and even if you can’t do that, just pretend you believe in yourself, eg. fake it till you make it. Get out of your comfort zone, make effort to talk to strangers. When you’re in mall queue, gym change room, whenever really.

You need to up your Social Intelligence. Some people have naturally high Social IQ, some have to learn it. But it definitely isn’t impossible, it just requires effort.

Thanks user, I'll follow your advice and do my best. I don't want to waste away and wonder what I could have been, becoming resentful to everything in the process. I want to change into a more whole person. Thanks again, really.

What's some decent haircuts? I have no idea what I'm doing with my hair.

Everyone can change and better themselves user, you can definitely do it. Good luck, see ya around when you make it.

Pic of your face and current hairstyle would help. My favorite cut is undercut, basically short sides and long top. All the popular kids I know rock it and they look fabulously. I think you can’t go wrong with undercut, it makes everyone look better and there are tons of ways you can style it.

Pic related is me, undercut really is magic cut.

If you guys got any questions, I’m happy to help.

Attached: A91B2DB7-E7B1-4881-9AA0-031C18182166.jpg (2160x1921, 861K)

>hapa kids
no thanks

Attached: 2412441561.jpg (2718x4095, 614K)

Stop replying to this literal copy paste thread that is STILL UP RIGHT NOW IDIOTS

Attached: Untitled.png (844x426, 47K)

>they often neglect
Which is...?

Doubt desu

#
>If you guys got any questions, I’m happy to help.
How difficult was your journey from nerdom to Chadom?

Go lift, get a strong job and get a 7/10 girl.