>pm her, start talking
>we click, so I initiate a date
>she agrees
>fuck yes!
>have a walk, see a movie, everything's good
>she gives me a kiss on the cheek as a goodbye
>fast forward 2 days she tells me she slept with her ex again
>immediately cut contact
Okay, I certainly got unlucky (even though she seemed kinda sincere on the date). What are red flags to look for while dating? I want a faithful girl, and this one seemed like one. What's your experience, should I ask something in particular to figure it out?

Attached: 689c954c5639dd3d1dd7889668bad8ab.jpg (3200x4800, 2.51M)

It’s hard to tell nowadays.

I dated a girl for 6 months. She was very sweet. She was 24 and told me that prior 2 me she had only had 2 partners and both were boyfriends. That was cool with me. However, one night she had a girls night at my place while I was at work, which was ok with me. But I ended up getting off work early, i went back to the apartment and when I walked i overheard them playing some drinking game together. I heard her friends say something about “her number”. I paused for a second thinking well I’m number #3. Nope... I was number 20.

And that's why I'm asking. Sometimes you just can't tell, but there's gotta be something.

I’m not sure. There was no red flags with this girl. Nothing she said it did seemed to be bad. Once we were watching TV and cuddling and in the show the characters were using Tinder and she even said how she thought random hook ups are weird. So in my mind I thought oh good we are in the same page. She’s not a whore.

If it weren’t for me coming home early and her girls night, i’d still unknowingly be dating a whore

Girls are manipulative creatures

OP, source of the picture?

Well, you certainly are lucky, but don't you think there was SOMETHING retrospectively?
How so? I know some of their techniques, but I want to learn more. Any non-retard literature or sources on that?
Look at the upper left corner, lazy fuck. Google.

>but don't you think there was SOMETHING retrospectively?

Looking back I can’t think of anything she said or did that seemed off. She didn’t dress slutty. She didn’t have any guy friends. and the only time sex talk would come up is when we were in private.

And about what the other user said, ask a female friend. That’s probably your best source for information. Since they aren’t dating you, they will be honest. I had a female friend tell me “yeah, girls can be manipulative if they meet a guy they really like. They want to keep him around”

did she cheat on you/use you or just lie about body count?

my body count was 11 before i met my current boyfriend. i almost considered telling him my body count was around 3 but i refrained and told him the truth. it bothered him a little but he stayed with me.

i can see why a high body count would skeeve people out, but i was trying to start fresh... never cheated on any partners i just liked sex a lot

i’ve been with my boyfriend 2 years now and everything is fine. maybe she was just trying to start fresh? could be wrong but it’s a thought

kek, you seriously believed you fished gold from facebook?

To my knowledge she didn’t cheat. But she definitely did lie about her count.

What pisses me off is i never asked her body count. I was going to let that be private and just trust she wasn’t a busy whore. But SHE asked me one night. She asked me how many girls I’ve fucked. I told her I didn’t want to say and she kept pestering me. so I said i’ll only say if you agree to tell me to. She agreed. I told her the TRUTH and said I had only had sex with 1 girl, who was my gf at the time. When I said this, she gave me this spaced look and said “r-really?”. then she told me she was only with 2 guys and both were boyfriends.

I have a hard time trusting girls now because of this. A female friend told me she probably lied because she felt bad her number was so much higher than mine and wouldn’t want me to leave her over it (which I would have). 19 fucking dudes.. baka. I have morals, and that’s why I haven’t participated in casual sex. so why should I settle for a slut?

Where do I look?

I'm 23 now, and I've been dating for about 8 years. I've had about 3 long term relationships in that time, a friend with benefits situation, and have gone on more first dates than I can count. I have never once had casual sex or a one night stand....
If there's one things I can tell you from all of this experience so far, it's that women (and girls) will lie without a second thought. I don't mean they tell BIG lies, but they lie constantly, either overtly or by omission of the full truth. I have never met a girl who hasn't shown me at some point that she had been manipulative with me, either with my emotions or with information, at some point.

What I think men don't realize about women is that their social currency is information. They have grown up - been raised - to understand, use, and manipulate information and their disclosure of information in order to navigate the social landscapes. In contrast, a man's much more focused on competency and tangible achievement, so we communicate overtly and honestly by default.

The best source for finding out this kind of thing is having a female friend. She'll tell you the truth about how she deals with men and other women because you're not a threat (another woman), and she's not trying to date you (control the information you are aware of about her etc). It's equally fascinating and disgusting to me to understand the lack of (what men understand as) honor, that women have.

Where can a reliably learn about that online?

Usually don't go in for the bro social science stuff but this is all pretty true.

Bro you literally said the same thing as me!

>I have morals, and that’s why I haven’t participated in casual sex. so why should I settle for a slut?
I like you.

seriously tho. Why the fuck should I settle for a slut? I choose to keep sex within relationships. I would want a woman who is the same way. It’s just hard as fuck now to know who’s being truthful and who’s lying

Not your fault brother, but it is time to move on. Plenty of fish in the sea as they say.

Attached: Db0ZPaKWsAAEbaK.jpg (960x638, 111K)

That's why I want to know how to catch good fish.

With rose colored glasses red flags just look like flags, OP
>inb4 Hojack Borseman
facts are everyone has options. She went on that date cause she wanted to fuck. You didn't, so she got it someplace else.

She definitely didn't want to fuck on that date. It was all cutesy-normal, just like our texting.