Poster Idea

Someone suggested this earlier so I hacked it together because I could. Any suggestions? I can't really into art. :P

Attached: diversity.png (1538x2382, 239K)

bump

zzz

idea is excellent

a poster with lots of color and a BLACK background? come on user try harder

Perhaps a picture of Big Brother at the top and the text underneath in plain black and white format.

Perhaps a picture of Big Brother at the top and the text underneath in plain black and white format.

>Perhaps a picture of Big Brother at the top and the text underneath in plain black and white format.

Hey guys what do you think of this picture of big brother at the top with the text underneath in plain black and white format?

Attached: 1984.jpg (1920x1080, 478K)

I just took an existing design and changed the one word.

Attached: diversity_is_strength.jpg (683x1024, 301K)

What the actual fuck?

Needs to be less Hitlery. White background, black text. Larger font, each line single-spaced. Approximate proportions of 1 sheet of copy paper.

nice

spooky bots

I actually based it on image related. The main reason I didn't use an ingsoc logo or big brother is just because I wanted to relate it to real-world entities rather than fictional ones. If you make it too close to the original then people might fail to notice the "diversity" bit which is the whole point.

Attached: war[3].png (769x1191, 327K)

Give them mustaches.

It works from a memetics standpoint.

The autistic part of me really wants to say "Diversity is Unity" since that's what the Left actually believes that's completely hypocritical, but obviously, Diversity is our strength is a talking point NPCs make so it makes sense.

Attached: npc84.png (1920x1080, 169K)

Eh cleaned it up a bit.

Attached: npc84.png (1920x1080, 168K)

nize user

Attached: perv apu.png (652x518, 47K)

^_^

Attached: antifasoc.png (683x1024, 463K)

>war is war
>freedom is freedom
>diversity is weakness
What are you trying to say exactly?

I know Australians are illiterate and your country doesn't exist and all, but maybe you could at least try reading a book once in a while.

nice.
i correctly id'd chimneys for this post.

actually this is fantastic. this needs to be a thing.

Here's a vers with the annoying teal removed from around the npc heads >.>

Attached: diversity.png (1538x2382, 227K)

george soros as big brother

Islam Is Peace
Gender is Slavery
Diversity is Strength

Better version.

hmm...... fak

Gay

I had an even better idea XD

Attached: big-gritty.png (1920x1080, 925K)

dam sun