Will this help with girls?

Im about to pull the gun on this one. Its a bmw 3 series 2002 model. I LOVE the way it drives, but I wonder will it help with women? Females here, please?

Attached: 21703550001_large.jpg (575x431, 43K)

Why would a sixteen years old car help with anything

cant afford anything better. Life on the Balkans, ehh

it’s old, so no i wouldn’t be impressed by this

Women who care about the length of your car are not worth anything

Attached: 1489105603141.jpg (750x850, 432K)

How many miles are on it? Do you have the service booklet? In general bmw's will cost a shit ton of money to keep running.

/o/ here.
No, only slavs and arabs drive those, especialy the poverty spec ones you can afford.
Maybe a decade ago when they were new and thots thought "oooh shiny".

Attached: volkswagen-sp2.jpg (1554x1039, 313K)

i ja sam balkanac btw, E46ice voze nadobudni baustelci i cigani.

Attached: 2017-volvo-xc90-quick-take-review-car-and-driver-photo-671882-s-original.jpg (1280x782, 298K)

Take it from someone who drives a modern Golf GTI: unless you get a supercar, girls won't know the car is anything special

>inb4 what do you drive you pompous nigger
used to drive a mini pooper 'til a week ago. Went too fast into a right hander, understeered into a ditch and rolled over twice. Fell outside the window, car's totaled. Feelsbadman.

Attached: IMG-c786178803e4b426b5276a50bdf2839b-V.jpg (1280x960, 249K)

How much did you pay for it? Depending on the mileage I'm guessing around $15,000. It's a pretty good deal imo. That model has aged really well. Apart from the dated options (probably has a cassette player, no backup camera, etc), it looks really clean and could easily pass for a 5 year old car to someone who doesn't know any better.

As for helping you real in women, I don't know. It depends how you use it. Are you picking them up for dates? If so, you'll have to actually get them to agree to a date before they even find out what car you drive. And don't go using it as one of your Tinder pics either.

he's from the balkans, 3 series shitheaps are a diamond dozen here.

Do not use cars to get girls. You do not want the types of girls who will want you for your car. Its literally better to die a virgin than to deal with the life leeches who are going to gush about your car or money.

Naw! Not true! I'm a girl. And I do appreciate pretty cars. I own a 330 2006 bmw, and I tell you, that's worth it. It's not a bullshit car, and it doesn't matter how old it is. It's always a reason to look and check out the driver ^^
But of course that's just my opinion.
So... don't give up. I'm not the only one thinking like this. ( but also think about if you want a girl which is only after your car?!)

>not driving a real sports car
>not having after market exhaust and headers on a V8
>not getting a hard on every time you start your car
>that deep rumble
Girls notice that mate. They might not completely get it but they can tell the difference. Personally I don't care if a girl notices though because I don't expect them to know shit about cars but I love cars and it never gets old.

get a 330d

if they have a used car fetish maybe

many women can relate to used cars if they themselves have considerable mileage on their vaginas

You probably thought this was clever and funny but it's not... I don't care if you make fun of a cunt but this is a 0/10 joke.

t,high mileage cunt

/o/-tist here. No way. Personally I like this cars due to their looks and how they handle. But it won't help you with women

You want some chick magner? A friend of mine finished restoring an old VW Beetle. Man, so many people turned their heads after that cutie

A car that screams "I have a small penis"