Veganism is a Jewish Plot

Reminder that veganism is a Jewish plot aimed at white people to make them infertile and destroy them. Eat meat.

youtu.be/yR3x0kOJdMM

Attached: 1544042282220.png (1029x686, 702K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gk3YvBzmBys
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
conejousd.org/Portals/49/Departments/Science/Erickson/BIO HONORS/UNIT 3/ARTICLE 4-UN urges global move to meat and dairy-free diet [Environment] (Oct 2015).pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>veganism is a Jewish plot
try again shill. veganism is mental illness. your friend Hitler also was a vegan.

Attached: veg.png (1237x785, 772K)

So your sources are a guy who eats rotten meat and does sun-gazing for 2 hours a day.

Attached: 1518287546187.png (1616x686, 1.32M)

>5 years difference
>No makeup
>Much worse lighting
>Much sharper image
>Hair tied back instead of being down
>Completely different facial expression
why are brainlets so easy to fool?

>be vegan
>get heart disease
>die
Every time

Attached: Vegan jesus.png (2132x1016, 1.23M)

>Le Stale may mays
Get the fuck out of here Hogg.

Nice try kike. Jow Forums is a vegan board and has been for over 4 years.

Bullshit, Jow Forums is a hunt your own fucking meat board. Mmm Mmmm Sausage.

Veganism is a Jewish plot to lower the goyim to their level. Jews have fucked up diets (non-human diets) that call for little to no meat. As such, they are weak and fragile, so they've pushed it onto the goyim.

Also, Hitler was a vegetarian, you dumb inbred kike. Vegetarianism > veganism. Vegetarianism + a healthy amount of meat > vegetarianism > veganism

2013 was such a comfy year

what about the crazy stare in her eyes?

honestly, been there.
once you go vegan you want to convert everyone.
it's better for the planet.
it's better for humanity.
it's better for your health.

it's kind of like a religion, except the benefits are real.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

pretty sure you are jewish and the actual plot is to make pol stuff themselves with meat and have us die earlier. nice try rabbi.

>Jews have fucked up diets (non-human diets) that call for little to no meat

kys. Jews have some of the best meat recipes out there. Probably the best cuisine in the middle east.

And kosher meat is top quality.

Attached: b_28062016pYjMq9bdlb7o2DDDeytpYgNjb.jpg (1600x1200, 216K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
veganism is suicide.
to be vegetarian is okay tho.

When does Hanukkah end?

Attached: 1483527709710.png (285x372, 15K)

Pescatarian is okay. Fish oil is good for you as are eggs. Also milk proves you’re white.

source: trust me bro

>once you go vegan you want to convert everyone.
so literally jihad.

kys brainwashed scum. or we will do it for you.

If we start eating vegans we can solve world hunger and overpopulation

Attached: downloadfile-4.jpg (645x380, 94K)

this is now a vegan transformations thread

Attached: skin_cleared.jpg (236x236, 10K)

how many of you have acne you'd like gone?

Attached: also_skin_cleared.jpg (564x316, 29K)

i bet most of you could stand to lose a few pounds

Attached: weight_loss.jpg (529x500, 65K)

Don't lie :^)

Attached: 1540650225220.jpg (472x461, 27K)

She has anemia from cobalamin deficiency. Being a vegan means no vitamin B12(cobalamin) which comes from meat. Lack of cobalamin decreases red blood cell production , causing anemia.

And without cobalamin you die within 1 to 3 years. So vegans MUST supplement it into their diets.

Sexy hog

to be fair, a lot of "vegan girls" are psycho weirdos who are/used to be anorexic self-mutilators who become vegan to lose weight and they subsist off strawberries, carrots, grapes, salads, and don't even try to plan out their diet.

>hurrr durrr 400 pounds is a "healthy size"
>i'm just big-boned
>my whole family's big, ok?

eat piggu, become piggu

Attached: more_weight_loss.jpg (433x383, 44K)

Its probably because you tell everyone youre a vegan which makes people avoid you. Stress is what causes acne not meat. I know because i had some bad acne and when i got out of school it went away. Its like some infection in the air from niggers and spics or something. Theyre radioactive or some shit. Dirty.

they put it in basedmilk, fake meat, and most other vegan products.
no different than iodine in salt.
and anyway, animals don't make b-12. they get it from bacteria, in their diets.

oink oink

Attached: still_more_weight_loss.jpg (500x500, 55K)

Pay no attention to this stupid, weak faggot.

If you want real health benefits, eat carnivore. Don't eat plants, they fuck up your intestines in ways we are only beginning to comprehend and humans are primates that are fairly obviously designed to subsist on meat and saturated fat.

IF YOU HAVE LARGELY NORTHERN EUROPEAN ANCESTRY WTF DO YOU THINK YOUR ANCESTORS SURVIVED ON IN THE MIDDLE OF AN ICE AGE?

All of the benefits this retard pretend are due to veganism will happen if you stop consuming sugar and carbohydrate. Don't take my word for it. Fucking try it for 2 weeks and you will see.

>WTF DO YOU THINK YOUR ANCESTORS SURVIVED ON IN THE MIDDLE OF AN ICE AGE
on burger

Attached: freedom_wings.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Attached: amazing_transformation.jpg (500x351, 57K)

>literally jihad
lol
holy shit how do people as stupid as you even exist?
Like, I'm barely functional from how paranoid I am, but you're frothing at the mouth because some faggot on the internet wants you to eat your greens.

Yep, veganism is bad it will destroy your body because of lack of meat.

which one looks more like you?

Attached: fatboy_to_bronze_god.jpg (620x413, 58K)

veganism = the vegetable jew.

Attached: evil-jew.jpg (204x240, 11K)

it doesn't come from meat, it comes from soil bacteria (which animals ingest in the wild)
animals don't produce endogenous b12
in fact natural vegetables/fruit that aren't washed contains sufficient b12
also, unless you're hunting your own game, most farm-feed used to feed cattle has b12 supplement mixed in, so most "meat eaters" are themselves indirectly taking b12 supplement

Why do you keep posting people with allergies?

>frothing
i'm calm as fuck you little piece of shit.

Attached: how-to-knife-10[1].jpg (1600x900, 117K)

Sv3rige is a retard
youtube.com/watch?v=gk3YvBzmBys

are these allergies?

Attached: before_after.jpg (634x571, 78K)

>heart disease major factors are genetics and eating animal products
>cite one vegan who died of heart disease due to genetics
>don't cite hundreds of thousands of animal product eaters who die of heart disease every year
Every time

SV3RIGE! Love your work!
I know you JUST made part 4 but I'm already wanting part 5! Please keep it up!

literally just stop eating animals and you'll go from a 2/10 to an 8/10 in a few months with literally zero other effort required on your part.

Attached: ditch_pizza.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

>stop consuming sugar and carbohydrates
This

>stop consuming sugar and carbohydrate
this.

Dairy and sugar was fucking his face

>Hitler also was a vegan
At worst Hitler was a vegetarian and there is nothing wrong with that since these folks still eat eggs and dairy products.

The Nazis goal was to ease the burden on animals so you dont end up with the horror you see these days on farms/slaughter houses.

Worst case it would have meant you "only" get your sunday roast and process the leftover into other meals during the week you know like has pretty much always been

>implying im not already an 8/10

Attached: bert.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Of you think eating Animals is bad for you, you’re a moron. Humans are supposed to eat meat, in fact if our ancient ancestors had not we would be not be having this debate. I agree that humans in the west eat to much meat, but not eating meat is bad for your health.

Attached: i_have_more_of_these.jpg (634x626, 85K)

well you just keep doing you then boss.

Attached: vegan.jpg (750x524, 64K)

Seriously what happened to vegetarians? At least that makes some sense, you just eat majority plant based foods. In the past several years this has completely disappeared and now it's all vegan, the most extreme diet out there. Eat your fucking eggs and cheese.

>shit diet of unnatural foods causes adverse effects
You don't say

Vegetarians arent in your face about it and literally dont have any special snowflake needs to get through the day with their diets

It is called NATURAL SEGREGATION and niggers and kikes are against it because they want to destroy and appropriate White people's culture and countries.

>cheese
Absolutely horrible for you

Fascinating thanks for the additional info.

Hitler was a part-time vegetarian who sometimes binged on sausage. He wrote that he can't resist it.

enjoy your heart disease lardass

>it's better for the planet.
Wrong.

The harms of animal products are supported by an overwhelming mountain of evidence.

The harms of the factory farming industry are undeniable.

Only low IQ faggots that are literally too stupid to have moral agency choose eating animal products.

How do you faggots consistently voice opinions that fly in the face of ALL evidence on the subject??? Do you not live your life guided by facts? Do you just not care?

>2000 gallons of water for 1 pound of beef
>massive use of land to raise the cattle
>massive amounts of grain

how can you be that fucking stupid faggot?

Subscribe to my boy Vegetable Police on YouTube he is cool he was a vegan with his vegan youtube channel for years and after he almost FUCKING DIED he switched to raw meat and looks better than ever.

pic related

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 241K)

Here is Vegetable Police as a vegan skeleton on the left then 6 months later after converting to raw meat - That was a year ago he is getting into actual "muscular" territory now.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 15K)

>flag

Vegetable police is a brainlet faggot doing carnivore diet for attention and views.

nah he is an honest but low iq good boi just trying his best you big meanie

No one actually believes veganism is healthy. Vegan threads are literally shills talking to other shills. You fell for the meme.

18 of the 19 core nutrients can not be found in vegetables

Faggot alert

Attached: 1494655809091.jpg (500x500, 153K)

Fat and cholesterol are broken up into vacuoles which are already in the blood anyway when they enter the bloodstream.
High carb products, especially sugary ones and grains increase insulin. Insulin causes fat gain, ever notice if a diabetic injects in only one spot he gets a lump of fat. Having excess bodily fat is the highest risk you can be at for heart disease other than major genetic issues or straight defects of the heart.
The only reason the American diet leads to obesity is the high carb intake, nothing to do with fat or calories intake.
The only carbs you should ever eat are low-sugar fruit, vegetables, and high fiber foods.
Anything else is a lie perpetuated by grain growing companies and sugar processing and growing companies and statin selling companies and etc. in order to profit off of misinformation.

Right. Believing scientific consensus and thinking rationally makes us shills. Imagine being this brainlet faggot. Let me guess, the earth is flat too right? Climate change is a myth, right?

The science is clearly wrong and you can see it by simply looking at any vegan - They all look like total shit. On the verge of death.

You would rather believe "facts" made up by corrupt paid studies intended to create a desired outcome. It's all corrupt and for an agenda.

Are roids vegan? Because that's what that cunt is doing.

My point being why would you trust science above what is self evident before your own eyes? It's like some religion...They are not infallible.

Red meat has a higher insulin response than table sugar. The insulin theory of weight gain has been BTFO for years you youtube fitness celebrity following faggot.

Everything is a Jewish plot you dumbass. It’s getting ridiculous how much hate I see for the Jews here. You guys sound worse than niggers who complain that white folk keeping the black man down.

Then you have to show WHY it's wrong. If you're so sure of what you claim, you should publish a paper and rock the foundations of nutrition research. You'd receive a huge amount of recognition and funding. So go out and do it faggot.

Oh wait, you won't do that, because you're a low IQ faggot hanging out on Jow Forums that hasnt done shit with his life, probably hasnt completed college, doesnt know how stats work, how science works, or virtually anything else.

"hurrrrr rdurrrrrr the science is wrong!!!"
Jow Forums brainlet, 2018

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 49K)

>veganism - eat plants, fruits and seeds
>vegetarianism - eat baby growth formula mixed with pus, eat periods
>carnism - eat dead flesh
yup, veganism is the most extreme one of those options

Yes, the brainlet faggots of Jow Forums have convinced themselves that science and logic themselves are jewish plots.

This.

"hurr durrr fucking veeeegans! Why dont you guzzle cow estrogen? Youre so xxXxXtreme!!! Eat tortured dead corpses like the rest of us! Give yourself heart disease and limp dick like the rest of us!! God damn youre so extreme!"

Vegans: The Epitome of Malnourishment
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU

>roids
>vegan

XDDDD

>muh youtube anecdote
>muh lack of supporting evidence

Good job faggot. You're dumb as the average nigger on the street .

seething
WOMP
O
M
P

>be me in highschool
>play sports like soccer and rugby
>5'10" freshmen year 140lbs
>parents decided meat is murder
>watch earthilngs as a family
>wtf.jpg
>decide to go vegan
>eat no animal products whatsoever
>junior year 5'11"120lbs
>get btfo in every sport
>this is not healthy

On the bright side I grew an inch

It just gets so crazy how everyone here blames the Jews for everything. I can get the meme behind it but some of the fags here are serious.

See I think Sv3rige and Milkjar repost this thread everyday. Between them they have less than 50,000 followers yet these same videos show up in every thread.

Oh wow you were dumb and didn't eat enough calories. It must be the lack of hemeiron and cholesterol in your diet.

They're failures that havent accomplished anything in their lives so they have to come up with a reason why. Instead of looking internally and taking corrective action they find a scapegoat out in the world to take the fall.

Vegans: The Epitome of Malnourishment 2
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs

I know it's quite sad, I'm not even Jewish but damn, the hate for Jews is crazy and downright looney. It's like niggers blaming their failures in life on the white man's system.

>Eat tortured dead corpses
YEAS. MEAT IS FOOD. MEAT IS GOOD

>like the rest of us
A FUCKING LIE. NO ONE CARES what you EAT. until you start preaching it like a little bitch faggot shill.

In other words Leave us alone or KYS Veggie pest.

Attached: bodybuilder-holding-meat-picture-id135564261[1].jpg (495x346, 69K)

A Low-Fat Vegan Diet Improves Glycemic Control and Cardiovascular Risk Factors in a Randomized Clinical Trial in Individuals With Type 2 Diabetes
A low-fat vegan diet and a conventional diabetes diet in the treatment of type 2 diabetes: a randomized, controlled, 74-wk clinical trial
A vegan diet free of gluten improves the signs and symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis: the effects on arthritis correlate with a reduction in antibodies to food antigens
A vegan or vegetarian diet substantially alters the human colonic faecal microbiota
Vegan Diet, Subnormal Vitamin B-12 Status and Cardiovascular Health
Antioxidants in vegan diet and rheumatic disorders
Potential contributions of food consumption patterns to climate change
Food, livestock production, energy, climate change, and health
Climate change and dietary choices — how can emissions of greenhouse gases from food consumption be reduced?
Analysis and valuation of the health and climate change cobenefits of dietary change
Health, Ethics and Environment: a Qualitative Study of Vegetarian Motivations
UN urges global move to meat and dairy-free diet: conejousd.org/Portals/49/Departments/Science/Erickson/BIO HONORS/UNIT 3/ARTICLE 4-UN urges global move to meat and dairy-free diet [Environment] (Oct 2015).pdf
Dietary Fiber and Human Health
Health effects of vegetables and fruit: assessing mechanisms of action in human experimental studies