How do you do it?

How do you continue living life normally once you've realized everything you were ever taught was a lie or propaganda?

The past couple years, I've gone through a very noticeable mental change. I've lost numerous friends, I barely speak to my family, I don't watch movies or television anymore, I don't listen to music anymore, I don't enjoy video games anymore, I don't seek out women anymore, I don't engage new people anymore unless I'm forced to, I keep every conversation as quick and short as possible and dip out at every chance I get.

I don't particularly see a way out of whatever this is. I don't even feel sad or depressed. I just feel nothing. Numb.

I'll get frustrated or angry sometimes, but I tend to just push those feelings down as well.

I quit smoking pot and cigs, I stopped drinking 3 months ago to see if maybe that would make me feel better or maybe I'd snap back to my old self, but in all honesty, I feel worse.

Attached: 19-the-eyes-of-fatigue.jpg (670x409, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SvzPNBDt7Eo
jta.org/2016/10/26/top-headlines/5-top-donors-to-clinton-election-bid-reportedly-are-jewish
bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is the cost of redpill knowledge.

You piss your pants, for me it´s fukn Tuesday(or Thursday actually).
For a couple of decades now.

You´ll get over it, or don´t.

Attached: 1540743803906.jpg (1680x1050, 552K)

It's rather strange.
As bleak as things are, I'd still rather know than not.

the gateless gate

Attached: 1535482986378.jpg (2000x1333, 170K)

Me too

I've never fitted in or really believed any of the normshit propaganda. I'm a nihilistic angry outcast loner who often contemplates shooting sprees and suicide. Society is nothing more than a disgusting, degenerate plague on the earth to me, just a toxic festering rot of decay and filth.

I bury myself in anime and strategy games but otherwise I generally just feel a sad longing and not much else.

Amen to that, it gives me strength to keep going. I don’t know about you guys but I’m not gonna lie down like a little bitch and die.

I'll get over it, I'm not the type of person that would just off myself. I still have goals and dreams, but it almost feels impossible to operate in every day normal life.

I'm in my infancy of being awake to it all. I've always been teetering, getting bits and pieces here and there since high school, but these last couple years I've overloaded myself.

You grab your fucking nuts, and man up.

Attached: EUROPA 1511429773633.jpg (898x1144, 1.08M)

Exercise

I followed the same path as you. I really do wish I didnt mentally break from pizzagate and go full pizzanigger on facebook and socially destroying myself, oh well, cant change whats been done. What you can do, is realize you have been radicalized, so to speak. Radicalized by the cold hard truth. Try to pick up the pieces, try to keep yourself level headed, dont lash out at people that are still plugged into the matrix, and try your best to ride this tiger as we wind down the death spiral. In order for things to get better, things must first get much worse. Real lasting change can only take effect during economic turmoil. The average dumb goy will remain a dumb goy as long as his bread and circus life isnt taken from him.

As hard as it is feeling isolated from your blood and your friends, just imagine how bad Henry Ford had it back in his day. At least we have the internet where we can discuss these matters and find some solace in realizing we arent alone.

There is one thing needed to ride this out in peace, save money, buy a plot of land, and build a modest cabin. You will be leagues ahead of the rest of America if you do this.

Hang tight, bro.

It is not only a puss filled corpse, there is growth and preservation.

Attached: 1535257307393.jpg (1920x1080, 174K)

This. Because there’s no worse feeling than knowing you’re being played like a sucker and feeling like a cuck.

Some type of non-materialistic underpinning helps.
Study of Zen/Chan is a good start.
Or whatever floats your boat.

Attached: Deutscher Orden.jpg (812x600, 85K)

>Seek Sophia.

Yeah, iv'e watched some friends go down that path. Ironically i judge everyone individually, just understanding and explaining how we are different is enough wrongthink to get you in shit.

What i will say, is that those friends are also my loser friends. One turned out to be a goof and the way another acted i have suspicions. Like they were using my horrifying "Murder the pedo's" as a sheild.

In reality, I have more weed and less annoyance. I am chilling more with some people who are worth my time and despite differences of opinion making closer bonds with family.

OP, you have to understand. There are good people out there worth your time. You just need to find them.

quit lying to yourself that you or your opinions on anything important matter. once you get over thinking you can affect any of it, you can settle into bemused observation and get on with your life.

Me either.

I have goals and dreams, damn them all if I'm not going to go for them.

>do you continue living life normally once you've realized everything you were ever taught was a lie or propaganda?
Stop being a panty waist faggot and carry on pussy.

I feel the same way and only see two choices for people like us.
>continue being numb and isolated for the rest your life
>or pic related

Attached: mcveigh.jpg (233x275, 20K)

This is the best advice I've seen.
I tried to wake people up, I posted on facebook/insta, I tried to wake up friends and coworkers and it was all pointless.

Thanks friend.

every man experiences this

how they cope varies case by case

my dad called it "the walk"

every man starts walking away from society at some point in his life, when he realizes its a lie and that he was coerced into participating in something that doesn't benefit him

having a family and investment in the future merely delays the walk, but those men also get up and walk away once their commitment is through

if you have nothing tying you down, no obligations, not even debt, your walk accelerates into a breakneck sprint as you discard the lies and free yourself

however at the end of your walk is not liberation and hapiness, just a dark pit as you realize that most other humans are little more than livestock or slaves going through the motions, and that no matter how hard you rage you cannot change it on your own

you are far along on your walk, you will realize it is all hopeless very soon

Attached: surfit.jpg (849x1200, 100K)

talking to normies is fine. just dont bring up politics and actively try to talk about everything else. most really arent that bad until something they are programmed to respond to comes up.

at the very least its practice in mimicing normie culture so you aren't as easy to spot, should you have to blend in with them.

Attached: DtGcM5XU0AAwAAJ.jpg (1190x1200, 200K)

Son of God or not, Jesus spoke of all of the crap we are only (once again) realizing. And for that I give him a leg to stand on.
The book of Ecclesiastes says nothing is new it's the same old same old.
Taking it further I'm sure the black pills we swallow today were swallowed by the population in Atlantis, through antiquity into all ages.
It's there in literature, art, the bible, philosophy.
Jump on the train and enjoy the ride....

Unlearn and try to redpill your direct environment. It's very easy here to have the race discussion.

Attached: weermag.jpg (960x896, 105K)

Based kike

My dad is as redpilled as I am which helps my mentality. It’s good to have a father figure who sees through the curtain as well.

Not sure why you lost friends or stopped listening to music. That’s a personal problem user.

Attached: 480EC6D6-78BB-4B38-B430-48F1FD367F65.jpg (272x186, 6K)

First of all you realize
NOTHING has changed
just because your perspective has shifted,
that you know see things that you never saw before
does not mean that it was not always there
It was always there
and you were fine before
BE FINE NOW
just accept it.
It sounds as if you've made mostly positive changes
keep making them
butterfly flaps it's wings crap, blah, blah, blah
be the typhoon, Grasshopper

>lives in an ethnostate that makes a business and lifestyle out of blow up sandniggers

well, yeah, of course its easy to talk about it there

Turn to Jesus Christ. It's the only way to meaning.

once you take the redpill you can't go back.

>turn to (gay middle eastern desert death cult invented 2000+ years ago)

Nah.

Embrace doomerism. It's not that bad over here.

based

Attached: 1543978722719.jpg (640x654, 88K)

if christ = truth
then truth is the way as well
dao = way
dhammapada = way of truth

the list goes on and on.

Attached: 1535256367984.jpg (1920x1200, 278K)

Dude what you describe is not red pill but rather a crippling depression. This numbness is actually a symptom. Depressed people rarely cry etc. It's more of a process of shutting down, cutting ties and avoiding exchanges. Seek help dude.

once the free money runs out they will go feral. they are literally why we dont have nice things like affordable healthcare. we are to busy dropping checks in the mail monthly and giving them 12k tax returns for anything nice.

times are getting harder. money isnt going as far. When white men who are the paypigs of this system are dying due to preventable diseases and donkretia gets to go to the doctor 2 times a week on the healthcare whitey is paying for things become apparent that otherwise would not be so if we were in the land of plenty.

minorities are so deathly afraid of their paypigs freeing themselves that they are irrational. they see trump as a catalyst for this even though he isnt going to do shit. This is why they hate him. They know that once we quit paying their bills though a plethora of social programs that the whole mountain of bullshit will come crashing down along with their false sense of superiority.

youtube.com/watch?v=SvzPNBDt7Eo

Same boat user. Take kratom daily and listen To Music. It's the only joy I've had. Learn to play blues guitar.

Attached: eat pant.jpg (1392x996, 170K)

I read up on rothchild, zionists, agenda 21, illuminati and all the conspiracy stuff when I was 11 years old. I was already redpilled on the jq, the demographics of the future, the propoganda machine and the great prophecies before the twin towers proved me right once again.

I knew this was all coming and I know damn well where its all going and its not gonna be fun. Welcome to the fucking rabbit hole, you now know how ive felt for 20+ years.

You turn to Christ

The irony is that this will inevitably happen anyways when the hard demographic shift that will occur a decade from now becomes painfully apparent. There will not be enough paypigs to support the system. Minorities lack this kind of foresight and this is why their countries operate the way they always have since the beginning of recorded history. This is also why that despite receiving 10k+ tax returns, living in subsidized apartments for a lifetime, and having free healthcare that they often do not have reliable transportation of a home. Think about it... many are given over a quarter million dollars in their lifetimes and all it amounts to is pile of jordans, repo'd chargers, and giant rims over and over again.

They do not want this ride to stop. The white man pays yet receives nothing. In short, they are like slave owners afraid of Trump getting up on his pulpit and shouting out decrees of freedom to the white slaves. This is not what is happening, but they feel the white man getting tired and are reacting with great hostility at the mere possibility of such a thing ever happening.

Spread the knowledge. Awaken as many people as you can. Dont get angry or upset but understand conspiracy corruption manipulation is human nature and it has always been like this except NOW we have the internet, we have the ultimate weapon that can discover, disclose and disseminate the truth with and very little can be done to stop it. You were born into the generation that has the opportunity to break the spell.

Attached: illiterate of the 21st century.jpg (720x540, 64K)

It's not possible to get help once you know the truth. Everyone that took the redpill knew there was no going back, the only healthy solution is to embrace doomerism.

Attached: 1136360443741.jpg (3000x1800, 771K)

I would like to further this argument. Along with their access to free money comes access to wombs. We are literally being forced to pay them to fuck our women and I believe that this is why websites like Blacked are so popular. Many whites are demonstrating Stockholm syndrome due to a lifetime of financial abuse. If niggers and spics were separated from their welfare then they would not be seen as viable mates. Why fuck a white boy that works all the time for 30k a year when you can get a daykwon fresh off the lot with no wear or tear whom has free insurance, a free place to stay, food stamps, likely some miniscule job (sometimes), sells drugs and receives bigger tax returns despite paying in very little. These benefits amount to over 40k a year for doing very little. This means that daykwon has more time to sexually satisfy her and he a part of her life (however detrimental that may be). Women do not see "hard work" as a virtue and if you are breaking your back to receive less in life than daykwon they will view you as a loser. So here we are, paying niggers to fuck our women and financially rewarding both parties to do this.

Now back to the Stockholm syndrome... if many whites are feeling this way then it means that we are fairly well defeated. However, when a ethnicity, nation, religion, etc. feels defeated then their warriors tend to fight. This large minority of men willing to fight makes minorities nervous. Nothing is more scared and dangerous than an animal backed into a corner. We are already seeing this with the rise of mass shootings and violence demonstrated almost daily. It will only get worse. Few men want to be a slave without even fighting back even if it means employing underhanded methods of warfare. This mindset requires undergoing great hardship. likewise, At this point most are content to stick their heads in the sand.

Well what are you supposed to do when everything is a lie. Being my own man has not helped. People smell the redpill on you.

you sound like you caught autism
I'm redpilled and can still listen to music, and talk to friends.

Christianity got us into this mess in the first place.

Attached: 1543980105089.jpg (400x444, 45K)

So where's it going, user?

This

reminder rejecting christ is the most jewish thing you can do

Attached: DiQdKeMX4AMcwKl.jpg (726x559, 86K)

Blackpill. I just live and wait to see how the plot goes.

Attached: 1543962470349.jpg (800x800, 165K)

My grandfather was teaching me about the jews and to notice their influence and how society is changing from a very young age. I've lived the majority of my life with insight into the things people have been largely blocked from noticing or thinking about. People who figure it out way way later are like Roddy Piper in They Live when he puts on the shades for the first time. They don't know what the fuck to do with themselves when they realize what's been going on. I've sort of been living with those shades on since I was a kid, and I also learned at a young age what battles I could still fight and win.

You, as an individual don't have to compromise yourself just to blend in. The most important things in life are family and staying true to your beliefs. I find it hard as well to find the same level of interest as coworkers for example in certain TV shows which are running cultural propaganda. I play fewer and fewer games as they too have been politicized. I don't always engage or open up with new people quickly either. The things I have in my corner are that my entire family is aware and I can always have meaningful conversations with my mom, dad, and brother with whom my wife and I eat a family meal at least once per week - that's important, to remain closely connected to family. I also managed to find a women who also understood the nature of things who was interested in being a stay at home mom and wants to have as many kids as possible. I have no good advice, I lucked into my situation by random chance in that area.

Quitting drugs, smoking, drinking are all great things. Keep up with it, and try to find ways to stay connected with people close to you. You've basically lived through a lifetime of conditioning and now its worn off and the fog has lifted but your numbness will ease. Try to show less of an edge with friends and family. You can open their eyes as well, but it takes time to break conditioning, and you must stay reasonable and respected.

Attached: nighealth.png (657x705, 316K)

My family never let me fall for the lies and propaganda. There is only one liberal in my family (oldest sister)and whenever she gets mouthy my mom and other sisters dogpile her.

Seems like you got crippling depression?

Losing friends and family over this shit. I feel sorry for you user. Stay strong. Good luck.

so nothing but shilling and shitty pics
no scripture to back it up
no historical data since christian europe was the height of european power

Attached: pagans.jpg (1748x1597, 885K)

Because its fucking amazing. To see through bullshit.

Attached: 5790AF01-3385-42E1-A125-4528C22ACBD2.jpg (750x537, 84K)

When Europe was Pagan jews were poor slaves, now after 1000+ years of Christianity they are a wealthy ruling class. You might wonder how jews became so rich? Well it all began when jews successfully replaced Roman Paganism with jew worshiping slave morality cult. According to early Christians (all jews) the jews are Yahweh's chosen people. Due to this distinction they were given special status during dark ages, only jews could lend money at interest.

Attached: 1543962411143.png (382x286, 132K)

yeah sure we believe you larpfag

Pagan is a Christian slur word for people that aren't 'gods chosen people', fellow Christians or their Islamic offshoot.

Attached: Roman_Empire_Trajan_117AD.png (2534x1540, 357K)

Society goes through stages we of course happen to be in the decadence stage which is the worst.

Why would I?
I'm happy
Sounds more like he got black pilled

They are using this wealth (that they stole from us via Christianity) to create wars, buy out media, promote race mixing, feminism, transgenderism and other degeneracy to this day.

Clinton campaign tally shows 5 top donors are Jewish
jta.org/2016/10/26/top-headlines/5-top-donors-to-clinton-election-bid-reportedly-are-jewish

Attached: 1543962564814.png (916x1844, 728K)

What the fuck is this larp? Learning a few essential truths doesn't make you part of some ascetic gentlemens club and you're a huge faggot if you let it grow on your psyche and affect your relationships with other people.

Are you me?

Not even lieing, I am going through the same exact thing. Lurking hard.

>realize you have been radicalized, so to speak. Radicalized by the cold hard truth. Try to pick up the pieces, try to keep yourself level headed, dont lash out at people that are still plugged into the matrix, and try your best to ride this tiger as we wind down the death spiral. In order for things to get better, things must first get much worse. Real lasting change can only take effect during economic turmoil.
This is true. The more data they collect on us, the easier it will be to hurd us.

These guy know.

Wht happened to u tht caused ur condition? What exactly did u learn?

>via
Despite.

Joseph Goebbels - The Jewish Problem
bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/

Attached: 1540792230748.jpg (1000x624, 128K)

> I promised you the truth,but never said it would be pretty.

"The Truth shall set you free"
You have elevated your level of awareness. This gives you an advantage, Make it work for you.
The numbness is also a withdrawal effect of the Pot. Which you probably smoked as self medication due to a shortage of serotonin.
Get that fixed with some real meds.

Attached: the-way-of-the-righteous-in-the-muck-of-life-psalms-1e2809312.jpg (263x400, 18K)

i've never lived life normally so it isn't an issue

Show me jewish bankers in pre-Christian Roman times. Oh wait you can't because they were murdered on sight. Meanwhile Christianity literally made it so only jews could loan money and that wealth is what they've used to annihilate us.

Attached: 1524910831769.png (400x558, 630K)

You fight back.

Dr. Chek'd.

Bitch, I'm replying to everyone I can.
Trust me, I'm not a shill.

I knew I wasn't the only one obviously, but it's nice to get affirmation.
I'm in a marxist liberal hellhole of a city, so it's REALLY hard to get this shit off my chest.

Do you wanna know? I think you can figure out whats going to happen but its worse then you think.

Notice the acceleration in the media since 2016 to now? How it jumped from sorta anti-white to blatantly anti-white? You noticed how it feels unnatural then in 2015? Well, that was because it was supposed to be a natural progression of the narrative. Hillary was supposed to win, we'd have her for 4 years then it'd be an up and coming nationalist who'd win in 2020 due to white frustration. When trump won, they had to jump ahead so the plan could work accordingly, why they keep sticking to the Russian collusion narrative because this was the script for the next president.

All actors on a stage and we also have a part to play

Attached: Nostradamus1.jpg (165x254, 8K)

I see the Romanian slave cult guy left to go worship his kike on a stick. I was going to point out that Titus the Pagan burned their kike city to the ground, stole all their shit and enslaved many of their boys in Anatolia. Modern "Christian" leaders still go to the retaining wall and wail about this eternal btfoing.

Attached: 1543699352060.jpg (561x650, 75K)

I wish you well, and good luck!

>US SECRETARY of State Rex Tillerson (from left), White House senior adviser Jared Kushner, National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster and chief economic adviser Gary Cohn leave notes at the Western Wall.. (photo credit: REUTERS)

Attached: wall.jpg (898x628, 94K)

> We Wuz rich pagans 'n sheeeit

kys larp. You bearskin wearing savages didn't do shit for Europe other than dancing naked in your witches circle under a full moon.
Without Charlemagne uniting Europe under Catholicism you'd be some muslim's bitch boy.

Attached: HRECharlemagne.jpg (1920x1080, 429K)

Join the resistance OP

you don't have to agree with everything you read here. take a break and try talking to people in real life again, but be willing to listen to them. people are more nuanced than most of the autists on this board seem to think.

Attached: 1532083321872.jpg (758x530, 51K)

Do you happen to support democracy, socialism, or populism by any chance, dear sir?

Attached: 1533195251576.jpg (233x300, 15K)

>Modern "Christian" leaders
no i see your larping autism you still did not prove shit again no scripture or historical data

Attached: legionarii.png (1163x658, 745K)

>How do you continue living life normally once you've realized everything you were ever taught was a lie or propaganda?

there are 2 types of people in the world, leaders and followers.

If you cant think for yourself, do things for yourself, make decisions for yourself... Then you are a follower.

Everything around you is a distraction from what is really happening.

Me personally, I do what I want, when I want. and when I do something, I dont need 500 people to like it on facebook.

oh my god shut the fuck up
why is there like 50 "i just cant take it anymore" threads tonight? grow the fuck up you pansy ass faggot.
why is Jow Forums such a fucking support group these day? it's sad and you should all feel bad for not discouraging this behaviour.

also nigger after the romans the christian europe went on to not only not get cucked by germanic tribes but conquer and change the world forever

Oh look it's another iteration of this shill:
>if you use Jow Forums then nobody's going to be your girlfriend
More for you to slay, OP.

It took Christianity less than century to destroy Rome proper and the fourth crusade 1,000 years later finished off the eastern rump state once and for all. It took 1,500 years for Europeans under Christianity to reclaim the technological and political sophistication of the Roman Empire. The two post-Roman golden ages of Europe were the two periods of great Church suppression.

Attached: 1532083010205.jpg (880x495, 83K)

I'm a doomer mate.

Attached: 1532078249701.jpg (898x628, 75K)

based pagan romans

That pic almost makes you wonder about 1700's slave ships. I never understood how a couple slave traders could force hundreds of the strongest african men onto ships.

Attached: 1532078065958.jpg (326x155, 11K)

Attached: 1532077761314.jpg (960x960, 190K)

Attached: 1532077965207.jpg (1280x720, 195K)