Why is Rap not considered hate speech?

It's a simple question Jow Forums. Why is rap and hip hop not considered hate speech?

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Why don't we make a site that shows the hypocracy of how hateful rap is? Link it to the itunes top song api and we could be on to something... Join me on the D-cord YmZ4FV3

Because niggers can't hate speech.
Double standards and shit.

Because nigger

this. it's made by "oppressed people" as an outlet for their rage against the systemic racism inherit in our society that holds them down.
>when track 1 is about you selling drugs, committing armed robbery, and murdering people in cold blood and track 2 is about you being unjustly targeted by police dot jpeg

I’ve played this card before using the old classic Colt 45 by Afroman
The lyrics are absolutely purile and repulsive to women and it’s hilarious but when you play it as a card against their “racist” they can’t find a logical reason why blacks can say shit like this but whites can’t

I'm a sick sneed I like a quick feed

BLACK people can't be racist because they have to live with systematic oppression. There ancestors were brought here and had to live as slaves so there is literally nothing you can do that will every repay what you have done. It doesn't matter if you find what these rap artists say offensive or if they talk about raping or killing whitey, quite frankly they should because you've never had to deal with oppression in your entire life. You're just a privileged white boy who needs to check his privilege. Get over it sissy white boi, yo girl love this bbc and there is nothing you can do about it!!

>Actually knowing the lyrics to whatever song that is
Christ...

The real lyrics are "I'm a sick fuck, I like a quick fuck"

Oh well, I wouldn't know that either. Sounds niggerish.

>not recognizing sneedposting

Attached: 1502682092614.jpg (255x290, 35K)

>there is literally nothing you can do that will every repay what you have done
>You have done
>you
>There ancestors were brought here
Fucking jew bastard

Attached: 1493580671935.png (375x394, 319K)

fucking anti-Semite wh*te trash

Sure they can. If I go down to Harlem, and a group of black guys beat me up in their side of town, that's racism on their part.
You can take your modern, new definition of racism and shove it up your black ass. No one cares about your nigger opinion.

>turn on radio
>NIGGERS AND BITCHES WE DOIN SO HAAARD NEW AFRICA AY YO FUCK DOLALD TRUMP
>turn off radio
i wish i was joking

Attached: 1527841773628.png (1024x678, 693K)

Make the site. Put it phat on the black twitter

Hate speech and hate crimes are designed to control white people.

But this rage is commodified by the system, something Kurt Cobain was aware of.

>rhyming fuck with fuck
they're not even trying anymore...

Attached: mfw so tiresome.jpg (343x429, 17K)

Is there any way we could incentivize all the Jewish record producers to relocate to Africa?
More inspiration for the nigrahs to make their rap music? Maybe give tax cuts so they can make more scheckles?
We need to lobby for some legislation on this matter.

Attached: pepefroggie-730x410.jpg (730x410, 26K)

It's propaganda protected by the Jews. Also nogs will chimp out if you even slightly criticise them and bust muh glock

It's poetic justice

cuz it's not.
it's a music genre

>speech
First hurdle user.

Of you sing or more aptly mumble shit no one cares

> oh oh uh, you gotta oh ah gas oh ahh ahh the kikes, yeah baby!