Why do boomers hate white identity so much? Everything they do is to destroy white civilization, but why?

Why do boomers hate white identity so much? Everything they do is to destroy white civilization, but why?

Attached: boom.jpg (507x290, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/igRM7XLZxw0
publicintelligence.net/anders-behring-breiviks-complete-manifesto-2083-a-european-declaration-of-independence/
youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>diversity is our strength
>mustache man bad
>every one = equal

"White identity" is retarded American concept, because Americans of European descent lack a distinct culture.

But why? Why is the richest most fortunate generation the planet has ever seen, hellbent on destroying the White Race?

because they fucked up as parents so badly that if their kids get any sort of political power they are all gonna get the rope

Well it's been building up inside of me for oh I dont know how long. I dont why but I keep thinking somethings bound to go wrong.
youtu.be/igRM7XLZxw0

Attached: shutterstock_134044577.jpg (1000x667, 470K)

We don't hate whites. We just love everyone as Jesus Christ taught us to do. You don't have any reason to be upset, everyone is equal in the eyes of the lord. I'm really happy for what my generation has done, be happy that you get to live in such a wonderful place where so many different cultures can coexist and interact with each other. LOVE TRUMPS HATE.

Attached: Adoption.jpg (632x347, 212K)

they take white society for granted.

Would you say the same of Australians?

Strayans are predominantly English, whereas America was a refuge for ALL the dregs of European society.
It was a "melting pot" even before the kikes got their hands on it.

Unironically this. They wanted to make a quick buck but have dug themselves so deep in the hole that forgiveness is no longer an option so they double down in the hopes that they'll remain untouchable

>Why do boomers hate white identity so much?

The better question is how to do punish these stupid old fucks? We need to set a precedent for the future of the white race that this level betrayal and greed will results in severe and painful consequences.

What do you suggest we do? They can't get away with this!

it's sympathy for all the gooks they killed.

cut social security

>niggers are just as worthless and a negative drain on society as ever
>still the endless call for more fermented slop to help them finally be equals
>never, ever going to be equals
>spics slowly reconquista-ing SW U.S., won't even enforce immigration laws, borders are racist
>S.A. turning into an all-nog, tribalist, corrupt pseudo commie 3-rd world shithole where it's dangerous just to be white
>muslim semites set up shop and insulate themselves culturally, nearly a literal land takeover
>asians flooding into Aust and Canada
>Jews btfo Palestinians, not much of a word said, Asians kick around Tibetans and start manipulating Africa to be a resource pig to them.
> Not a boomer concern because not white.

>anywhere browns come to whites is beautiful
>tears streaming from the boomerfuck's eyes
>more niggers plz. More of my precious Niggers for boomerfuck
>suck conniving Enemy Jew cock like a shitlicking faggot because Jebus come back sooner if you lick it right

>anywhere whites come to browns is imperialism evilhitler, the worst demonic deathmurder doubleplus bad thing ever
>live in shame white man

they don't. they just don't understand the solution to balancing personal liberty and the white population any better than you do.

strike that, judging by your flag, i'm almost completely positive they collectively have things better figured out and are more constructive for the white race than you are.

because they probably do have internalized guilt for how fucked up everything is now and how they essentially lived at the pinnacle of human existence and literally squandered it so instead of accepting individual responsibility as a materialistic and shallow generation they shift the blame to white people.

They worship the mighty dollar.
>Less for thee, More for me

because muh horrors of war, muh stability vs muh justice and muh tolerance and multiculti

First attempt to mind control a generation on television with mass media

Whites are successful. Welfare and wealth made them guilty. Together with massive brainwashing (marxist Subversion) they think whites are responsible for poverty, inequality, not understanding how the world operates.
Its a self-destructional guilt trip. They
demand killing themselves, and all their fellow mates, with poison.

Read Breivik:
publicintelligence.net/anders-behring-breiviks-complete-manifesto-2083-a-european-declaration-of-independence/

goddamn bro

Attached: 1544027989932.jpg (516x532, 28K)

no fucking kidding, i swear to god, my parents communicate in a series of movie cliches at this point.

i call my mom out on it one day, she was talking about kim kardashian and she told her friend "kim is amazing shes building an empire." I have literally never heard my mom use the word "empire" in my entire life. Lo and behold, see a commercial about "kim building her empire." Fucking boomer npcs man

Quit being a meoldramatic child
Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognise the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The rampant unironic racism should key you in on how Jow Forums is long dead and something else is wearing its skin. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

You've heard us complain about the cancer killing Jow Forums for years. Well, now we've reached stage 4 and that tumor's name is Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E

You think you are redpilled(cringe) when you likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Your entire worldview is Jow Forums posts, infographic, and memes. You probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where you try and help the other person and your mother won't feel the need to smack your ass. These younger kids growing up on the internet are confusing banter for how arguments actually work or are never learning how to handle themselves in a discussion in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs

careful old man. you might raise your blood pressure.

because you faggots need national identity. not racial

this. swebro got it right

We were well on our way to our distinct identity (i.e. Johnny Cash, Frank Sinatra etc) till the kikes and boomers came along and hijacked everything for the sake of multiracial consumer culture

Attached: A2A3876A-724C-4F11-A3E0-3C0149A338B8.png (238x300, 69K)

Same reason everyone does stupid shit. Peer pressure. Remember. Youre in a very elaborate truman show.

Go have an aneurysm somewhere and die already.

They think being anti-white makes them intellectual. It's actually the opposite. It proves how little they understand about the world, and that their entire basis for intelligence is predicated on the opinions of others.

Boomers are simply naive, they don't know they're being manipulated. They trust talking heads, it's how they were raised, to respect authority.

>consumer culture
guess you have your work cut out for you

Attached: 0f1c19cf54746a645feff420ebf2768c4bd79931.jpg (1436x1077, 92K)

Attached: ACED74EF-56C5-4993-B00D-BEC772FF9469.gif (320x180, 1.81M)

Attached: 4B2F0CEA-5391-41F3-8630-91A21899127C.gif (728x408, 2.23M)

Brainwashed by Hollywood- years of programming and conditioning to hate themselves and white culture

And with what possible credibility or good reputation could you make such a bold claim, oh Sweden?

Attached: 41F7BF06-9ADC-456A-A257-2D7B4A871C66.jpg (700x744, 126K)

Stale pasta. Nice ID - fucking cuck.

>Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognise the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
this.
pretty spot on

"I dunno man the spooky jews r gunna get us we better run!"
>using the jews as a scapegoat for a failing ideology
unfunny and old/10

user is redpilled

respect is one thing. nobody likes an edgy teenager. it's another to keep making the same mistakes over and over again. they just don't learn

Showing respect is fine, giving automatic deference isn't.

>this pasta again
fucking pantshitter

Attached: Allniggersmusthang.jpg (576x528, 130K)

Attached: boomers_like_you_belong_on_a_cross.png (654x477, 371K)