What do you think her IQ is?

What do you think her IQ is?

Attached: 76B397E9-4A16-46F1-8388-48CBEF6389B1.jpg (700x700, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FaQosYdu0QU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

probably 100-120.

I'm more interested in her little wet pussy.

>In 2007, Ocasio-Cortez won a prize at the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair in microbiology. The ISEF isn’t your standard panorama-filled science fair: It’s the largest pre-college scientific research event in the world. She entered in her senior year of high school with a project on Caenorhabditis elegan (C. elegan) lifespan extension, with her findings indicating that “antioxidants could potentially help prevent degenerative illnesses induced by oxidative stress.”

higher than literally almost any conservative currently elected

Attached: contemplative.jpg (1600x1067, 137K)

~115

poney fags gtfo

Attached: new democrates.jpg (669x960, 52K)

Five

>What do you think her IQ is?
Potato

Low 90s.

Ocasio-Cortez looks like this cort.

Attached: cort.png (1041x1200, 1.12M)

Muh smart cuz reads books

last three digits of my post

Room temperature.

double digits for sure but she doesn't have common sense so it doesn't matter.

56%

Attached: 1495736279811.jpg (473x449, 40K)

Not human. Is a robot. A dumb spic robot. Do want to see the vag though.

Did she also explain how money appears from nowhere?

She was so smart she worked as a bartender after college and couldnt afford 3 months rent in DC before receiving her first paycheck in congress.

I'd rather fuck a literal pony.

>She was a highschool scientist!
pfffff she was being groomed by her millionaire real-estate mafia father maybe.

Attached: obama clock boy hero.jpg (1920x1080, 218K)

DAILY REMINDER

post this pic anywhere you see her face.
no quarter, anons.

Attached: burntbeans.png (2156x2608, 2.33M)

Illegally retarded

34C

Attached: 1538955850680.jpg (1920x1080, 331K)

AOC’s IQ - Trump’s IQ = AOC’s IQ.

Attached: 1543567362741.png (1156x2031, 290K)

She does have some nice milkies

Clop

FYI Alabaster Occasional-Cortisone is a time-traveling ZOG spy used in various periods throughout the 20th century to shift world events

Do not trust it, it was manufactured in a lab and birthed in a synthetic womb.

Attached: ocasio 2.jpg (240x290, 26K)

Kek

Eyes says 78. Bar whore or sucked dick and fucked at high-school parties. She's one of those gold-digging types.

Ask her politely, she'll clop it out for you with a hoof

>she got accepted into MIT before eventually going to Boston U

Attached: cutemommy.jpg (2048x1536, 569K)

7... mebbe 8.

Her FQ (footsexual quotient) is several deviations behind the mean

Attached: 1543889456633.png (673x1093, 493K)

reminder that owen benjamin is jewish and hates MOMMY for not supporting israel enough

Attached: owenthekike.jpg (513x162, 15K)

she is just the female liberal version of trump
both of them rely absolutely on their social media meme status. but when you actually take a closer look they are both shallow

It doesn't matter, because deep state groomed her to be their next major candidate. She'll probably be president.

It's higher than you think, despite her inane political comments.

All you retards on here are doing exactly what the left did to Trump: underestimating. She has a legit shot at the presidency when she becomes of legal age to run.

I'd say her IQ is about 120-130. You have to understand that she's playing to her base. Her base loves fucking insane retarded arguments.

Her IQ is higher than 90% of the people in this thread. Don't you shitheads follow Scott Adams? Jesus.

enough to give good head lmao

looks like a fucking roach, she have any t*rk blood in her?

that's what happens when you graduate from a private university with a non-stem degree. (international relations)

>muh books smarts
Literally nigger logic.

Who fucking cares.
Where's Goblin Slayer when you need him though?

The IQ of a mule or donkey?

Attached: 1543805564228.jpg (1024x988, 83K)

She would be about 95-110 max. With training 115.

tits

You have to go back

around 90-100. slightly below average.

- went to an average college - and that's after she received the AA bonus for being Hispanic Hispanic. this doesn't reflect well on her academic or intellectual credentials.
- she has literally no idea of the long term consequences of the stuff she's preaching
- she seems generally very uninformed about the world
- very naive view on how to solve problems
- struggles to articulate a coherent world view that's mostly free of contradictions and dogma.

Retard/10

Attached: Dance Vid 2.png (835x747, 751K)

>she has literally no idea of the long term consequences of the stuff she's preaching
oy vey!!!

Attached: kikeshilling.png (1914x1162, 1.03M)

Check out the special gay award she won
HA

>What do you think her IQ is?

Between 95 and 105. Nothing outside of the average. She's a good comrade, not a stupid one.

How much are you paid to shill this whore

Microbiology lmao
Biologists are the laughing stock of the sciences. Even retarded engies make fun of them and they're basically subhuman themselves

> “antioxidants could potentially help prevent degenerative illnesses induced by oxidative stress.”

This doesn't seem like a great scientific discovery. It's common sense.
I'll go with an average 100, for her IQ

Attached: 1533399351280.jpg (200x211, 6K)

You're a fucking idiot dude. Politics are not, and never have been, about facts. It's about persuasion. She's VERY good at it. You're getting played by her to think she's stupid. It's to her advantage if you think she's dumb, same as it is for Trump and his critics. You've learned nothing from 2016.

lmao they named a strain of HPV after her???
MY FUCKING SIDES!!!!

I delivered pizza to her years back and she did not tip, serious but can't prove it

Attached: 1525460645749.png (472x458, 316K)

probably 21 trillion.

Attached: foff.png (600x315, 91K)

“I don’t want others to have universal healthcare like I do.”

I think it entirely likely she owes points

About the average iq for mexican women. So like 90 is the safest guess.

110 and ambitious or 130 and naive

>reminder that owen benjamin is jewish and hates MOMMY for not supporting israel enough
so? i dont give a fuck if it was the ghost of ben gurion. plus im using a computer, a device created by a faggot to tell you- another faggot to stfu.

>antioxidants could potentially help prevent degenerative illnesses induced by oxidative stress
pretty sure that's been theorized decades before that ISEF

honestly, she's a hard one to read. she could low-key be like a 200 prodigy and just understand social media and retarded entitled zoomers/millenials better than her competition.

then again, she could just be retarded

you tell me boss

Probably 82.

>since Trump, retarded people have a better chance at becoming president

45, goldfish have amusing anecdotes about her

Lmao checks out

higher than anyone here thats for sure

she smart enuf to make people think she's a prole and not bourgeois scum

Attached: lir07kn0coo01.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Mexicans and turks are related

the average Jow Forums IQ is 124

Yeah it's great having to wait 8 months for an MRI

low 100's, she doesn't have much government knowledge.. but I do think that people underestimate her ability to distract and divert attention away from her shortcomings.

Most likely answer: modestly above average but still unexceptional. Relative genius by Latina standards.

Yeah she's going to persuade a lot of people to vote democrat and ultimately control the "three chambers of government". You and her both aren't as smart as you think.

That's all well and good but she's not persuasive at all. Her espoused views are supported only by 6th wave bulldyke pansexuals and the only district she could win election is a literal nigger shithole run by jew overlords. The silent majority looks at her and is both amused and more importantly disgusted. Go away you filthy lying scheming jew.

Realistically about 97. In burgerland Mestizo's are allowed in to university with much lower grades due to the obscene diversity-quota shit they have over there. Kangz are allowed in to higher education with even lower grades than mestizos.

its low my guy.

>the average Jow Forums IQ is 124
And that's probably a conservative average (this average of course does not include the Jew and leftist brainlet shills)

Her opinion is limited to Palestine. She will turn into a neolib in a matter of months. If she talked about Israel interfering with our Democracy, stealing nuclear secrets, attacking the Liberty or being complicit in 911, I am all ears.

Attached: 1542634524255m.jpg (1024x768, 53K)

>100
>bean nigger

lol. She's 90 tops

A super human

About three titty.

probably why shes so retarded

Seriously? this is like the tenth thread about her today. You guys are obsessed.

at least 115. people saying below 100 are either trolling or have no idea how stupid your average person is.

95-105

ehh second thought i'd revise that down to 110. but definitely several points above average.

And yet she thinks unemployment is down because people have more than one job.

In all actuality, her IQ is probably higher than that of the average mutt heavy amerindian admixture, so I'd estimate 100-105. Keep in mind that (((academia))) is extremely lenient on """minorities""" and women. Also keep in mind that if genuinely dumb minorities, with genuinely low IQs, are fed a false narrative of them being being smarter than what they are, they begin to think they're untouchable and always correct. You know who this fools? Other genuine retards.
>Regular low IQ hispanic or woman "Wow! AOC is sooooooo smart!"
>Regular average IQ white "Wow, she sounds like a fucking retard"

This is easily demonstrated by the following video:
youtube.com/watch?v=FaQosYdu0QU