The absolute state of western 'men'

Attached: Super Soy Brothers.webm (270x480, 2.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=21n-toA641c
youtube.com/watch?v=AAW6D21ICdg
youtube.com/watch?v=jDtgY22wYis
lmgtfy.com/?q=shotgun suicide Jow
youtube.com/watch?v=w-9cs9g84aY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: soy overdose.webm (400x400, 1.94M)

Attached: whale vs numale.webm (640x640, 1.23M)

Did he died?

Attached: chicken little.webm (264x480, 2.74M)

Attached: drumpf destroyed.webm (636x360, 1.83M)

Attached: numale gets pussy.webm (720x1280, 1.74M)

This hurt me

Paralied

nope... those are just pussys and not men.

Come to the west and find a man, we will kill you.

what an absolute unit

Gay arab here, western men love BBC

why even try a fucking suplex if you are scrawny guy like that

Guaranteed that guy is paralised from that

This guy right here.

Attached: 24129961_10214766013573891_8137305348580565558_n.jpg (960x959, 203K)

Damn folded dat nigga

Attached: cringetoostrong.gif (417x200, 2.59M)

If I remember correctly, this happened in Finland and he pretty much broke his own neck with that move. Paralyzed indeed. To clarify, if you didn't notice, the guy who grabs the other guy damages HIMSELF.

nigga died bad

he's an Israeli comedy guy lol check facebook CorneliusBalelli

youtube.com/watch?v=21n-toA641c

That chick can F U c k.

He's an inbred kike. It explains the general beta-ness he emanates.

I guarantee this guy said
>sorry, got a little carried away there

If you try do a ringer bringer or whatever that is you better make sure your head his below his shoulder lines or you do it on a mat. Or you do a belly to belly and remember to twist.

Dude nearly killed himself by hitting his head on the pavement there. People die like that all the time. Quite easily could have irreversible brain damage. Quite likely has a head injury that will take a year or two to fully recover from. Heads hitting pavement is worse then just about any punch you can receive.

haha look at me fellow humans i can simulate so much genuine emotion too

>:^|

He did, such a retarded way to die too

based cat

Attached: 29v4f56235897513629857.jpg (700x562, 55K)

>that filename
Top bantz m8

holy shit

Attached: 1521080209725.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

Based cat

is he ok

also the severely broken neck doesn't help

He's such a fag for doing that while his family is in the house

There is a 90% chance that guy is dead. He most certainly won't be able to breath till they hook him up to a machine when the ambulance arrives.

Not enough info, sadly. Apparently it happened in a small city in Finland. He didn't die but got paralyzed, according to some Finnish website

To be fair, if he would have put up any kind of resistance he would have gone to jail.

that bitch was the terminator she could go pro

Just a flesh wound.
youtube.com/watch?v=AAW6D21ICdg

Attached: soy.png (321x401, 345K)

i think it was a hoax quality vid tho i used it to introduce my 6yo cousin into gore

Attached: 46892108_1854890794609837_3284536682967203840_n.jpg (720x527, 16K)

Or just learn fucking Judo, much better in a street fight than some gay wrestling.

I wish I had seen this video

Attached: 1504282834707.png (632x852, 47K)

>splattered blood and brain tissue on his waifu posters, chilling end to a weaboo's life
I haven't seen this before, story?

He live streamed it.....

sauce? story?

bahahahah

repost pls

Some fag from here livesteamed becoming anhero

agreed what a fag he should just be like mum, dad I am going to die now then hang himself in the woods.

i think he shot himself

To be fair, judo has suicide throws as well and stuff that only makes sense on a mat. If you wrestle it's pretty practical in terms of being able to keep standing your feet and you don't rely on a gi for grip that much. Also Judo doesn't really teach like double legs, single legs and all that stuff.

If I had a proper school to go to though I'd think I'd try combat sambo or something like that. Does finland have sambo schools? Just wondering.

>The gay nigger in the background dying.

Attached: hahaha.jpg (419x480, 81K)

any retard can stream a prerecorded video

is he died?

really

Attached: 600x600.jpg (600x600, 34K)

seems like he shouldn't have neckdived into the ground at a 90 degree angle

yep, i'll bet you that did it

I've watch the goriest of the gore out there. You know the ones. I cannot watch this video.

No he just got a concussion like every boxer or martial artist or NFL player or female hockey player does multiple times per year.

yeah, i'm pretty sure he did

Probably has one in Helsinki if anywhere, they martial arts schools are usually just some clubs that do lessons in rented out locations.

You just have to google to find out these clubs.

Same. this one actually made my asshole pucker a bit

this guy is unironically Israeli lmao

It was some guy on Jow Forums, his internet friends were trying to talk him out of it or something but then he went ahead and shot himself. He had left a note in front of his door like "do not let my little sister in" to his mom but they barge in after he shoots himself, then you can hear the mom calling the cops and freaking out

Why are people saying it was in Finland? Where did that info even come from? I've never heard of such an instance and the only stuff I can find of this on google says it was in Pittsburgh

Judo is decent for the struggles that inevitably occur during a streetfight but I think it's usually best to stay out of contact with the opponent and maintain striking range. If need be the standing double leg or just simply laying backward are safer solutions to getting on the ground.

He is deadbot from Jow Forums, he anheroed while on discord with some robots and he livestreamed the whole thing. He was a spic so meh.

The benefits of living in a relatively safe country with semi-civilized country. If I had to pick between living in brazil or russia and not having good martial arts schools I'd rather live not live there.

You guys have article, or ED link we can read on it?, some more background.

The fucking milkers on that sow.. I'd marry the shit outa her just so I know my kids are eating good.

Degenerate mutts

Western men can still be found out in the sticks.
There are no men in cities.

Attached: 1337262808362.gif (200x196, 980K)

True but it's pretty bad here in a "civilized" country when you can't even defend yourself from your attackers without getting in trouble from the law and usually ending up as the "Guilty" party. It's bullshit to the max.

In the original video (can be found on youtube) they are speaking Finnish. Loud & clear

How a german suplex should look.
youtube.com/watch?v=jDtgY22wYis

Pick your own link. I don't know which one is best:

lmgtfy.com/?q=shotgun suicide Jow Forums

Attached: 1543218236262.jpg (456x320, 31K)

Also, posting some anti-numales.

Attached: MINT.webm (480x270, 2.68M)

That's the most non-violent autistic panic attack I've ever seen.

That bad in finland as well, huh? Here if you're unlucky one of the judges will say, he you knew how to fight, you should've been able to fend of 3 knife attackers without hurting them or could've just ran away. Technically we have like mild stand your ground laws but in reality not really, always one foot in jail. They expect you to do only exactly as much damage that's necessary to stop the attack unless it really is a deadly attack. Maybe, big maybe.

Notice how Fedor slapped the ground before taking the impact while tucking in his head? Guy knows what he's doing.

trend amongst people these days is to just try to throw people to the ground instead of actually fighting them.

like they are scared of hitting them.

Its sad that old dudes have more T then the current generation of "men." Most guys would be too scared kick that bitch.

That's what you get for ego lifting.

Those 4 inch reps don't mean shit. The fucker deserved it for "showing off".

It was truly a beautiful recovery (guys a sambo god) from a disgusting slam by randalman that would have easily killed any mortal. Fedor is a legend.

When Pekka watches one MMA game and wants to take shit he saw on the screen to the mean streets. Fucking natural selection at its finest

I'd do it. But I'm not afraid of jail so...
Plead down the charge, do some time, whatever. Fuck her.

Attached: BAILED.webm (480x270, 966K)

Attached: 1515262994727.jpg (720x960, 57K)

Shuaiby suicide
google it.
it's nothing inrtersting
some paki mudshit trap\fag chimped out coz of some trolling on Jow Forums or something like that and just blew his head off.

A new classic.

Attached: batshit.webm (640x360, 1.56M)

|He gave that dummy quite a thrashing.

>trolling on Jow Forums
When you've experienced Something Awful trolling that shit is fucking nothing.

>Most guys would be too scared kick that bitch.

the old guy is just angry that young women treat him like he literally doesn't exist. Old men are the ultimate incels. kicking the girl isn't high-T on display, just incel rage.

>israeli flag
Haven't seen a ton of you guys since shit started getting serious on this board. How's it going, Shmuel?

Wouldn't doubt if he went to the ER after that. Probably called an ambulance.

Yeah I get that, if you kick a woman it would send you to jail and destroy your reputation socially. Still, those degenerates should be taught a lesson as long as you can get away without being caught.

Indeed. Have you seen the Sonnen fight of late?

youtube.com/watch?v=w-9cs9g84aY

Fight starts around 7:30. Don't want to spoil it but I was surprised how good Fedor still looks, like he caught a second wind now. Or maybe it's just me after seeing Chuck vs. Tito, that was horrible. Anyhow, there's like a part where Sonnen tries to Fedor down and he does a wonderful dual cartwheel with him somehow ending up on top. Dude still has glorious instincts.

what the fuck.