ITT: Ask the Opposite Gender Anything

ITT: Ask the Opposite Gender Anything

Attached: male-female-symbols-3154445.jpg (800x566, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/s1gh/ctf-literature/tree/master/Social Engineering/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Already a thread up

For posters who have filtered the tripfag "literally Hitler".

Attached: 1418660602919.png (501x491, 74K)

Is there a way to entertain my man when he's far away working and we can only talk to each other once a week?

Again, do I look 10

No but you look very young. What do you look like when you aren't puffing your cheeks up?
And btw selfies go on

You look like a painfully average attention whore, but not a 10 year old
Maybe 12 or 13

To women.

It's possible to a guy considered beautiful not to be laid with women until 25 years old in your opinion? Even being straight and non-religious?

Or it's because this guy (me) isn't really that good-looking?

Attached: il_340x270.708172211_fmze.jpg (340x270, 24K)

Why do white men prefer Asian women?

Attached: yellow fever.gif (208x265, 1.91M)

Hey virgin girl from other thread be my gf

Asian women look more feminine compared to any other race. If your pic related was supposted to scare me off, it failed. She is cute even without makeup.

If you are talking only about USA case, maybe it has to do something with asian girls being the last not fat usa population. Also asians girls arent stronk yndependent feminazi womyn. Yet.

Attached: dating race.png (495x391, 18K)

Yeah, you look young and ugly. My penis doesn't approve.

Why don't we make lit.Hitler jelly by flaunting our 100% Aryaness?

He hit all the high points, as long as I'm not beating my wife she's happy.

You look cute, but the face you're pulling isn't flattering :P

If I felt like I was too much of a jerk the first time kissing and being physically playful with a girl would it be too much for me to want to talk about it with her? I noticed she wasn't into it as much as me and seemed uncomfortable with what I was doing despite going along with it and still being close and friendly with me afterwards.

Do talk to her about it

Send him nudes.

Wew, the pic had the opposite intended effect on me. All my life I thought some asian girls were SUPER CUTIES and the rest were just kind of poor skin and it wasn't their fault

Now I know any asian woman can become 10/10 just by putting on some makeup

>any asian woman can become 10/10 just by putting on some makeup

Pretty much any woman and man, just, money

>lost ton of weight but now my belly gets a bit smushy when im in a plank position
is it a big turn off for girls, you almost cant see it when im standing, is my life over

No matter how busy a person gets, if they're even remotely interested, they'd at least try to reach out right?

I'm tired of texting first and in all honesty I feel thefire dying.
I know everyone is different and it is midterms month. But I haven't seenher in two months and I worry the spark died.

One could always assume she's just busy and I should chill out. Yeah?

>No matter how busy a person gets, if they're even remotely interested, they'd at least try to reach out right?

yes. Move on.

Women date guys that beat them. If they want that dick, they will go after it.

And even if I was wrong, do you want to date someone that timid?

Respect yourself and go after girls that want to talk to you.

Why would my ex block me when we haven’t even been talking for months? And I know, if we weren’t talking why does it matter and if I’m bothered by it then it shows I’m ‘still not over her’.

It’s more the case that I’m just a bit confused. I mean, there was no contact anyway, and we broke up months ago, so why block me now? It just seems like trying to kill something that’s already dead.

why do some women ruin their lives for hot guys?

I have a family member that only dates hot guys. The first guy was a black guy that was pretty hood and put her in situations where she could get shot. The next was a white guy with a nice car. He would beat her and ask her to piss on him, then get high and cry when she wanted to leave him. But hey, he was hot. Second guy was airforce. He just treated her like garbage. She married this winner. Eventually got divorced. New husband is a hot fitness instructor.

I just don't know. I watch this shit from the sidelines and I'm like, what are you doing?

And she's not even trash. Her dad is a Dentist. My dad is a doctor. She comes from a good family. Wtf.

>Why would my ex block me when we haven’t even been talking for months? And I know, if we weren’t talking why does it matter and if I’m bothered by it then it shows I’m ‘still not over her’.
>It’s more the case that I’m just a bit confused. I mean, there was no contact anyway, and we broke up months ago, so why block me now? It just seems like trying to kill something that’s already dead.

possible reasons

She got drunk
A friend talked her into it
looking at you made her feel bad
she's dating a new guy and is paranoid hell find you in his friend list.

Take your blog post elsewhere.

All of those reasons seem equally likely to be honest. Lol people can be so strange, but if blocking me will give her peace of mind then I’ll try not to judge

Attached: 1517324612458.jpg (804x802, 85K)

Bro. Just calm the fuck down and take a deep breath. That may seem like the most important thing in your world right now but that is such a trivial matter. The right woman won't give a shit about how smush belly you've got during a plank.

Could be she wants closure and that feels like a final act

How do I approach people/guys and/or get a bf? I’m mute and I feel awkward having to either write things or ASL in public. Would guys be interested in a mute gf?
>tfw self-confidence issues because no voice

Attached: BCD0CAB0-2CF9-49E0-A7A4-C603C8D171C5.jpg (515x600, 34K)

It's a challenge, but it isn't a dealbreaker like immoral conduct would be. And being mute is still much easier to deal with than being deaf, since you can still understand anyone else just fine.
>self-confidence issues because no voice
They're quite unwarranted.

Go to the gym so that fellow gays can see your strong muscles

>not learning sign language so I can communicate with my qt 3.14 mute gf

Why haven’t I done this sooner?

Ladies, what signs do you guys drop for guys you're interested in? I'm bad at picking up the vibe even when I talk to a girl pretty often

She laughs or smiles at almost anything I say, is there something there or she's just being nice?

Ask her.

It's a coworker, she's also my supervisor, so that could make shit awkward if I read too deeply into nothing.

Go read the "Atlantic" comic on /co/.
It's the US NAVY "graphic novel" on how to understand shit and not rape people.

Why does my female friend talk so much about men around me. Shouldn't you save that shit for your girl friends? I don't constantly point out hot women to her, why does she have to point out hot men?

Women do you do this kind of thing to belittle men around you? Is she trying to make me compare myself to them?

Attached: 1510897426230.jpg (453x455, 43K)

Women think with their emotions.

>coalburning whore is retarded
And this comes as a surprise how?

Youre one of her girl friends now

Fuck off Jow Forums

>implying coalburners aren't universally known as garbage
Go back to tumblr

anyone,

is it a terrible idea to give a gift to a girl who has a boyfriend? ive never met him nor does he live near me at all. i want to give her a gift cause shes my friend and i want her to feel appreciated, but also yes i have feelings. ive been bouncing between playing it off like no big deal versus having terrible anxiety about the whole thing. its not a super serious gift, just a funny tshirt.

Breaking news, some women are dumb. Just like men who stay with insufferable bitches because they're hot.

If you're under 25, don't do it. You're still kids and he will act like it.
If you're real adults, then go for it. Any attraction between you two ended 10 years ago.

They think Asian women are submissive and conservative. That's what all men want.

>I don't constantly point out hot women to her,
What would happen if you did? Find out.

Do this My experience has been that girls pointing out hot guys are doing it to get some kind of jealous reaction out of you. They are trying to gauge how interested you are in them romantically.

>bored and horny at work
>long term gf of 2 years
>sucks my dick every day in addition to sex 4 or 5 times per week because it's her favorite sexual activity
>whip out calculator
>avg quantity of sperm is about 3ml per
>7 blowjobs per week + more from when we were in the honeymoon phase
>calculate gf has swallowed my load about 800 times
>800*3 is 2.4L of sperm
>brain dumb text her my findings because I think it's funny she's swallowed more than a 2L milk jug worth of my stuff
>won't talk to me
>won't let me touch her

I know I fucked up but she won't even speak to me just at this point and I'm hoping someone else can confirm why she's so annoyed.

My most promising theory is because it made her feel degraded and/or slutty to hear that statistic, and she's a bit naive/conservative so neither degraded nor slutty are good things are far as she'd be concerned.

Sound about right? Just trying to fix this.

Yes, if :

1) he has a shitty personality

and/or

2) he's not trying

>talking to cute coworker about what we do in the evenings
>I often go for a walk in the park near my house
>go today
>o shit her car's parked outside
>she's sitting on the bench in the park
>""""happened to be in the area for an errand""""
This isn't just coincidence, is it?

Too obvious to the point where it's creepy.

>Tuesday/Wednesday
>have a huge argument with a friend
>get really close to going our separate ways
>she tells me she gets stressed too often when talking with me and is unsure if it's worth continuing anymore
>tells me that anything special we had between us is now dead

>Thursday
>"Hey wanna come stay at mine for a few days next week?

Is she autistic? Bipolar? Maybe it's just me but if I had just had a huge argument with someone, I wouldn't want to suddenly spend a load of time with them so soon. At most I'd maybe ask them out for a drink or lunch or whatever, but not to my place

Probably wants to fuck like rabbits for one last time then never see you again.

Do most millenial women not date black guys? Seems I don't have any luck...

I don't mean to imply racism but is my skin color a factor??

Attached: shutterstock_26979505.jpg (500x334, 116K)

But we're just friends. Not fuckbuddies or whatever

kek
I like it and it made me smile.

>tfw no cutie stalker gf

>tfw drunk
I have ti adnjt that if i were a different sort of girl i would fuck a dog but i just fantasize about it and it turns ne on but also guilt im sprry :(

I met a girl recently at community college. Actually met is not the right word to use. We were exposed to one another during a mandatory event. My conclusion was that she is an introverted person like me, not going to say why. Based on body language I could tell that she liked me. I had a chance to talk to her and blew it. A few weeks later I start to see her around and she expresses interest by staring at me. Then all of a sudden she vanishes. She goes out of her way to avoid me. When she does run into me she does not even look at me? I've been seeing her around lately and she still is all by herself never with a guy or with anyone else.

tl;dr

wtf?? how do i rectify this situation?

How do I stop thinking about my biggest fuck up of the year and maybe of my life up to now?

>19578363
>all those mistyped words
You're not drunk, stop putting on a show.

What is it?

I didn't see the very obvious signs that my best friend (who I'm love with) wanted to fuck and get in a relationship with me

Apologise then tell them that you want a relationship with them.

Well, at least you admitted it?

Well shoot man, if it’s something you can try and fix, try and fix it.

I’d believe it. One of my friends is like that but much worse. He starts drinking he becomes unintelligable, and will text crap no one can make sense of. Also I’m pretty sure I spelled unintelligable wrong but eh.

Oh man, you can fix this, I believe in you bro! Just gotta tell her that you were too dumb to see it, gotta lay it on smoother than butter! If she’s anything like the girls I know she’ll probably accept that, man. You just gotta be confident but also apologize, like man, you gotta be sorry for that. You gotta aplogize to yourself first. Like that whole life-building jazz or whatever man. I believe in you bro. Now you gotta believe in yourself.

It was 2 months ago now
She knows that, I've told her many times before and after
She was in a relationship back then, broke up with that guy and started a new one a few weeks ago

>Oh man, you can fix this
No, I can't, the stars didn't align again

Oh dang, man. I’ll pour one out for you then, bro. I dunno if it’ll make you feel better but a chick breaking up with a dude and then looking to get in with another dude don’t sound too good to me, dude.

I don’t want to have to break it to you bro but black guys have it hardest of all. If you have anything gang-related/try to act like a thug then only the trashy girls are going to want you man. Just being black is gonna make it hard, since while people are fine with being friends with other men and women of different colors, they ain’t as friendly as being with men and women of different colors. I’m sorry bro. Your best bet is black chicks, followed by sharp decline in white chicks, followed by sharper fall in latino chicks, followed by very tiny amount of asian chicks because man, they might not look it, but asians are the most racist people I ever met. Crazy.

But yeah man I used to hang out with some bad folk but don’t worry I got my life turned around now and the girls I’ve been with are definitely different personality wise so if it’s the folk you hang out with I suggest finding a different crowd, bro. If it ain’t, then try flexing, and by that I mean go to the gym and study. Chicks dig guys with muscle and money more than guys with flab and neetbux. If you’re a young high school/college dude you still got time, man. You can do it. I believe in you!

>I’ll pour one out for you then, bro. I dunno if it’ll make you feel better but a chick breaking up with a dude and then looking to get in with another dude don’t sound too good to me, dude.
That's exactly what I thought back then
That and since I wanted to have her I didn't want to prove to me that she was able of cheating on me by cheating on her current boyfriend with me

I also thought that it was just a matter of time before we get together, it was too obvious
But it didn't happen and I think my numerous fuckups are the reason why

q for girls

How do you react when guys fall in love with you on first sight? You know, the fairytale thing when a man falls in love after the first date?
Is that creepy?

Not creepy, but suspicious. In my opinion it is impossible to fall in love with someone after the first date. Yes, you may be infatuated, but to confuse it with love hints at immaturity.

Get her number, facebook or anything really and ask her on date via text: the only introvert friendly form of communication.

Nobody wants to end up as single parent and for some weird reason black fathers are super rare.

She was just on period. Dont take women so seriously. They are capable of saying so much bullshit and dont even mean it.

Ask her on date dingus before she stabs you!

Buy her huge ass pack of flowers and take her to restaurant and during the whole thing dont mention this incident or sex. Hope for best.

They do this

Attached: correlation VS causation.jpg (648x344, 47K)

If a girl smiles and waves every morning and once jokingly asked if I want to be her boyfriend should I take this as a sign I'm allowed to talk to her and eventually try to ask her out?

I made this thread by the way.

Attached: confused_squirrel_____by_hilltopper12-dantsu7.jpg (1024x768, 196K)

its been 2 years and I still think about her every day. Should I get help?

seriously man, don't you have a life?

Take a cyanide already

Two years? That is definitely out of ordinary. What made you fall for her so hard? How did it happen?

Tell her you want to give her 10L more

How is that fair for someone like me though? I have dreams and ambitions just live everyone else. I have a Bachelor's in Nursing, I have hobbies and interests that aren't just frequenting internet channels all day (making music, gaming, stock trading/investing, reading peer reviewed articles on biopharmaceuticals and engineering, stocks, etc.)

I want to one day grow old with a woman I've invested time in building a relationship with and, if lucky, having children with. What does it take for me to differentiate myself from the rest??

Do adult women actually like "cute" things like fluffy animals and baby birds or are they just pretending in order to look nice and kind, innocent etc.? Asking for a friend.

Attached: pile_of_puppies[1].jpg (1600x1200, 498K)

Never met someone like her. Litteraly a type of girl Ive been dreaming all my life.
Red hair, med collage, well mannered, very polite, shows respect to different opinions (she even congratulated me for Trumps victory and we are Euopeans). Very smart and a has a good work ethics. Pic related, her. Fuck im dead if she sees this

That said, I dont blame her for not liking me. I think I had a chance with her but im an alcoholic and a drug fiend.

Attached: thereisnogod.png (810x881, 1.13M)

github.com/s1gh/ctf-literature/tree/master/Social Engineering/

Hitler is 20 years old virgin in steam related uni course. And you should know that uni students has shitton of free time to shitpost.

Life was never fair and NEVER will be. You could always just try to date your own race, but something tells me you are racist as well as the white women who reject you solely based on your skin color.

Try wearing suit. I know it sounds like meh advice, but not many "niggers" can wear a tie correctly. And go to social events you hate: dancing lessons and similiar white places only.

Attached: people of color.webm (358x640, 2.93M)

Yes
Only sad adults don't and you don't want to be/date one

>How is that fair for someone like me though?
Life isnt fair. Why are you so opposed to just dating another black woman?

>github.com/s1gh/ctf-literature/tree/master/Social Engineering/

What the fuck is this?
I sit here refreshing waiting for a reply for 20 minutes and this is what I get?

Attached: Squirrel-4-300x250.jpg (300x250, 11K)

>steam related
Why do you fuckers always try to sneak the arts into STEM? You have your own shit go away.

You know why.

Attached: Owo.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Hmm.. That might be the best advice I'll get from her atm. Thanks m8

Attached: Breezy.png (821x677, 155K)

Tough life user. The dumber your question, the dumber (You)s for you. My bonus advice for you is to get clover so you dont have to waste time by refreshing and reads (You)s 3 days later even when thread gets archived.

>when typo triggers you this hard
Sorry, it was really just typo.

Why would anybody "white" date you? They probably percieve you the same way you percieve black women. Talk about entitlement...

Attached: 4553a7b.jpg (1080x2220, 220K)

Hmm.. Good point. Could be a classic case of irony.

I'm willing to admit my "entitlement" could be perceived as reasonable but I refuse to let skin color be the final say so on the woman who I'll spend more time with than I've spent with myself.

I've witnessed within family and friends how people of my skin color have enough greed to take the piece of a man in some way or another. Whether through child support payments or black listing, black women have a tendency to go for the extremes.

I like my life too much to spend my life looking over my shoulder.

You can do whatever you want, but you're stereotyping black women as selfish and greedy when the stereotypes surrounding black men are a lot worse. You're kvetching about how they'll run you dry, while your stereotypes tend to involve rape and murder.

So good luck I guess?

Attached: 1466711299579.jpg (293x268, 24K)

If you live in usa, it is normal practice to get unemployed, make one baby and then go to court to get big alimony and child support. One could argue this is the "american dream" for women. Not necessarily tied to a race.

Attached: 1526633087461.jpg (1024x576, 81K)

I'm not stereotyping from rumors or speculation.

Let's put it this way: If your uncle or sister went on a safari and got mauled by a tiger, would you expect them to keep one as a pet?
In addition, would you be more prone to keep one as a pet knowing your close family members was attacked by one?

I don't mean to demean black women as animals but there habits can be observed and noted for future decisions. There is an increase in African American women tending to veer towards unreasonable expectations mixed with overdramatazation that seldom other cultures partake in (I've seen the same in asian cultures as well. I hold the same reservations about them as well)

I just don't see myself dating someone from a culture that has a history of being highstrung. I have a very lax lifestyle that wouldn't even appeal to them in the first place as I've noted most black women go for black people that are either thug or aggressively take control.

I am neither.

Attached: 5958329+_9409a88649110a17ea540188944b0c68.jpg (326x271, 9K)

Noted.

Attached: giphy (2).gif (300x219, 430K)

>In addition, would you be more prone to keep one as a pet knowing your close family members was attacked by one?
People still own pitbulls so who knows?

>I don't mean to demean black women as animals but there habits can be observed and noted for future decisions.
Exactly! Black men are basically responsible for 50% of murders for instance. I factor this knowledge into any decisions I make involving them. Now hands in the air you fucking NIHHHIIHIIGGUUURRRRRRRRR

Attached: 1521456146316.png (518x370, 376K)