Captains log star date 103.456

I’m at a conference.
>be me
>divorced
>6 year old boy
>single
>met a mom on a business trip

Met a girl at the expo tonight. She and I went bar hopping. One thing led to another and we went back to her room. Things got heated. She was drunk and wanted to fuck. I told her that she has a family and her children need her.

>left her room and said good bye

The way we fix women is by example. Don’t break up families. Show women by example

Attached: 99BAE03E-6C00-4764-899E-A5452214E490.jpg (1024x768, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/tc5ww141jx8neoy/20181206-005505.m4a?dl=0
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Men do this too retard

Lmao are you a fucking faggot? Jesus man.

No I'm a woman

Whatever shrimp dick. You never pass up pussy. Never. Have fun beating your dick senseless.

Banging married women is a truly terrible idea in all respects.

ignore the oven dodgers in the thread, you've done good

White knighting a white knight. Are you two nancies going to get in a fedora tipping contest in this thread.

Honorable, OP.

Ignore these guys.

> I'm a woman with a benis
post feet and bobs or it aint legit.

>never pass up pussy
TOP FUCKIN LAFF, EVERYONE LAUGH AT THIS GIMP

Well done, user, but some women don't like to be turned down, so you'd better prepare for the rape allegation.

> I'm from the 80's and trapped in a Porky's movie

How sad is your life?

Oh, you're a chick? Ignore in that case.

the mistake he made was to even get entangled in the first place. The fucker should know that false allegations resulting from rejecting a twat is ALWAYS a fucking possibility.

Avoid women in profession-related situations at all fucking costs or you get what you ask for: a REEEEEEing five-year twat destroying your life

rape accusations incoming

*tips fedora furiously*

Not sad enough to not plow some bitch that’s wanting it for the anonymous applause of pol faggots. Lol.

I recorded the encounter on my mobile phone. I already said I was divorced.

Good story. I also approve of lying on the internet and hoping some idiot chads fall for this.

>Not sad enough to not plow some bitch that’s wanting it for the anonymous applause of pol faggots. Lol
MFW OP made the whole thing up for applause.

you're not 30 yet. otherwise you'd know that not every wet hole is worth it

Lol. This is all user Freddie Fedora. No need to lie.

Never said it was. But out of towner conference Pussy is always worth it.

Don't listen to this retard.

Wow way to be a self induced incel. She's gonna think how much of a beta you are and go fuck Tyrone instead . Good job.
>T. Been cheated on and have also cucked dudes

Want me to post the audio?

Are you in Colorado by chance?

Yeah

A third fedora enters the game and he’s tipping ambidextrously. Watch out!

You got it. Stand by

i say good on you. i gave this thread a like and shared

Attached: magicP.gif (320x223, 1.84M)

No I want you to unroll your dick and be a man you queer.

So you actually think in these situations Women appreciate your valor. They don't. The biggest blackpill of all is realizing that Women don't care about "morals".

She probably fucked a different guy the next day or weekend. You probably gave her a complex. She probably told her friends you might be gay or married and hiding it.

THERE IS NO LOGIC TO WOMEN! THERE IS NO "TEACHING" THEM.

We can tell, as you did not understand what you were replying to.

Woman hate thread?

Attached: 1544080102398.gif (568x234, 12K)

This, they must be subjugated.

OP thinks he's a fucking PRIEST and women will respond to his Saintly demonstration of chastity.

Jesus fucking Christ.

You think women care? Especially a woman that went to a room with you? You seriously are overestimating 95% of all women.

THEY DO NOT GIVE A FUCK!

Op is a woman you dullard

Oops too late

IDK man I think pussy karma and cutting another man's grass is real skeezy. You know what stopped me from recognising a decent woman when I met one? Doing degenerate shit like OP narrowly avoided. It fucks your radar in the long run, you become blackpilled, sluts drain you and then you're a bit too cagey to really fully engage with women ever again (tho you will continue having relationships with them, enjoy that!)

>I’m a fag
Ok got it

Attached: metallica_sad_but_true.jpg (512x512, 49K)

Men suffer when they get with thots they just don't realize

If OP is a lesbian (ok, weird) but in anyway neoreactionary that would be an interesting AMA thread. Haha.

I daresay OP was being droll. Weren't you, dyke?

You will regret not smashing. I know I fucking have. I was clueless though you’re just a faggot.

The number of lovely girls I've trampled to get to the next slut because my dick got joo'ed is nonsensical. It runs out, eventually...

Spotted the roastie

Replies to Who was talking to OP as if they were OP. Hmm...

fucking degenerate

Accusations can’t be made when you record the audio around women.

dropbox.com/s/tc5ww141jx8neoy/20181206-005505.m4a?dl=0

>Short, wet hair.
Absolutely hnnnnngg material right there.

t. unknowing syphillus recipient

kek

O.o Jenny sounds like a whore.

She looks like a paki schoolboy you nonce.

Checked and based bro

>>be me
>>divorced
year old boy
mork calling orson
it's time for bed, son

thirsty af

I pass up pussy all the time

>women think everything is about them

Kudos OP. That takes effort and determination, but with your success in this little thing you will be given even more greater things. Remember to come back and teach us how to make that happen in our own lives. The struggle is real. But I 100% agree, it is massively important , and I hope that I will be strong enough to make exactly the same decision you did in that situation.
I thank you, user! Truly!

user, you will learn this lesson the hard way for yourself one day. Many on this thread already have. Listen or not, up to you. But you do all of , and yourself, a massive disservice by being a slave to your dick. Wake up, user. Be a productive citizen and be the man your community needs you to be.

This, violence is the only answer.

You should send that to Jenny’s husband. Trust me if it’s not you then it’s some other guy at some other conference. You will be saving multiple men from years of heartache possibly losing their job, etc. your actions maybe noble tonight but tomorrow another mans actions might not be.

Logos is a masculine virtue, the OP exemplified this. OP is demonstrating how to be a Man, and has demonstrated a masculine virtue. He deserves praise from men who recognize virtue. There is nothing about women that has to be involved in order to recognize that this is indeed what men are supposed to do.

No. Women can’t be trusted but we have to protect the children. The husband finding out about this will destroy the family. Maybe Jenny won’t do it again, maybe she will — but I saved her kids tonight. That’s all that matters

I actually thought that this was the chick. only later noticed the watermark at the bottom.

You did the right thing, OP. You won't fix her, but at least it won't be on you.

or I can just go MGTOW and ignore all that gay shit

Me too!
I’m also black
And a dolphin
From space

Are you that Auscunt who married that Brazilian prostitute who took you to the cleaners?

Lol some wogette lives in your house

>I told her that she has a family and her children need her.

Woman goes home kills her family so she can fuck.
Good job user
Good job

Attached: 51B57148-D124-493F-9E55-B9664CAA2234.gif (200x319, 1.95M)

why did you get involved with a married woman in the first place? you obv made out with her etc.

Well you guys were doing something more than talking for a good 5-8 minutes at the end before you left. I think it’s the right thing to do to tell her husband, he can find a better mom than Jenny

ty user, epic post

:'D @ gif

man thats just funny

Also worth mentioning I have a kid. My Fiancé is off at a convention as well. I am putting myself in Jenny’s sig others shoes. I would want to know so that I could find a better mother for my kid and a better wife for myself.