Protecting my Virginity

All these years I have warded off thots and cheap sluts. Though my penis ails me. The dark magic which surrounds my everyday life is tempting me to delve into the satanic arts by persuading me into losing my virginty. Should I give up my pursuit of becoming a grand wizard?

Attached: The_grand_wizard.jpg (2711x2349, 1.11M)

>losing wizard powers for some whore

Attached: 1514439539329.jpg (399x400, 47K)

Yes. Because the magic power that come with this kind of wizardry is to feel like a hollow shell lf a human being.

Whatever you do please just promise you will only use your powers for good

OP, I through away my virginity at 19 with some girl I met in a club I wasn't even all that attracted to, sometimes wishing I'd remained a V at 28. I've been with 3 women. Two shit one night stands that can be discounted because of whiskey dick. #3 was a 6 month gf. I think it's better to lose it to a gf than a ONS.

Really? Not much changes, I suppose if it feels like a weight around your neck, it does get lifted when you lose it, but I would say most people regret their first time. It's rarely a glorious time. Sex takes practice like much else in life. Which might sound retarded coming from me considering I'm hardly Don Juan.

Only for the good of MANkind. My name alone will bring women to cower and fall to their knees. Be it fear or pleasure. I have not yet decided.

how high up do you have to get to ascend into Godhood ? Or at 90 do you just become a lich

25khhv here

I dont think i have what it takes to play games with women.
theyre flirty and shit but i just cant be bothered to try to be honest.

And the few girls i really fell for always turned out not wanting me so yeah.
i sort of rejected one girl that wanted to trade up from her fat ugly bf, i wont be making some dumb girl happy while im not being attracted to her at all.

Now i know how attractive girls feel when its "creepy" when guys they arent attracted to hit on them.

I've heared that also. There needs to atleast be a bond. But for some reason I have the feeling women see sex as a stress relief a hobby. I get stares and smiles be it on public transit or elsewhere from very beautiful women but they somehow all seem like cheap sluts to me.

Not only that but some articles I've read are actually saying my generation has not only the least sex but more virgins. So I'm somewhat confused.

You're probably simply overthinking it, like most people, user. If you get some attention like you say, then women find you attractive. It's just a case of putting yourself out there if you want to find a gf. The people that have a lot of sex probably put it all online and then it makes everyone else think that everyone else is screwing like rabbits when in reality it's just the higher percentile of very outgoing people who do.

I stand on the fence. For reference
>27
>lost it at 19 to a total thot
>currently six years deep in a relationship with another gal whom I love dearly...
...but in no way am I under any illusion that she's not one in few or a rarity amongst women. No mind games and anti-drama for one, prefers to solve problems by talking through them for two, and generally willing to tackle new challenges or horizons with me. I could go on and on about her. And for the chance that other people could find that puzzle piece they fit with (and there will be more than one), I think I could almost say 'go into dating.'

Here's the thing, though. The internet fucking ruined it for us. I mean, first things first, there's social media stalking. What the fuck? So you can be a stalker in your own bed, which kind of removes the one safeguard people had against it (see: physically finding someone who is physically stalking you). So that's creepy if you're like me and polish your tinfoil hat daily.
But I think what kills it for me is the gamble. Now don't get me wrong sons and daughters, dating always was, always is, and always will be a numbers game. Think about it-- smashing personalities together in the hopes of chemistry is about as close to gambling as we get with our emotions. For success in dating, you almost invariably have to A) have a horseshoe welded to your fucking colon or B) play the field, survey the options, and consider the circumstances.
Herein lies the problem. The more you date, the more you expose. The more you expose, the higher the likelihood of a backfire/damaging. This would be fine but for the fact that people these days are happy to cry all sorts of wolf. One side blames men, the other blames women, neither blames themselves and nothing changes.
(cont)

In all honesty I do want a gf. But from what I've seen relationships are moslty held up by the man's hardwork and sacrifice. As if women need constant entertainement in order for their eyes not to drift off looking for another partner.
I've seen excellent dudes/ friends who have been cheated on after all their hardwork. And I question if it's even worth it anymore. Loyalty is not in women's volcabulary.

I've mostly been surrounded by men my entire life. Been put in pure boys classes and started a trade, a profession as you will, dominated by men. I'm the quiet type and mostly keep to myself and enjoy my own company. Yet it does urge me to "feel and give love/ be loved".

Not only that I'm mosly a shut in. And over the years completly forgot how to actually communicate with other people (men and women alike). My humour is completly different from other people in this country aswell.

More and more as time goes on bitches (read: not WAMMEN or LADIES or GALS or GIRLS, but BITCHES) are socially galvanized and enabled; totally reprehensible behaviors (false rape allegation, baby traps) are getting more and more a social pass, and I needn't explain to a wise wizard of all how absolutely mired in bullshit the judicial systems are. And of course this is to say nothing of YOU, my friend-- you surely do more than sit and figure your next incantation, as any good wizard is wont to explore the eldritch and arcane. By no means will you be doing either should you end up with one of those bitches who has BPD but "it's okay" because she's "just unique and defiant of social norms." And that's assuming they GIVE you the excuse... a lot of the time, you're 'just not man enough to handle' her.

I suppose in closing, I want to put it like this.
There is a high risk, high reward field out there in dating. You can very potentially end up with a companion who enriches your life and makes you feel like you're on cloud nine. A girl (or guy!) who tickles your fancy, gets your jollies, etcetera.
But if we admit that we have to admit there's an equal (perhaps, actually, disproportionate) chance that it'll all backfire, and you'll end up with some crazy bitch. Problem with crazy bitches in 2018 is they're all on subreddits and subtwitters and renewing in blood pacts writ to the Baba Yaga, stealer of joy.

I really don't know what to tell you besides that. Any good you find in dating is mirrored by the potential for equal or greater bad, but any bad you find in the dating pool can equally so be mirrored by greater or similar good.
It's just hard even as a taken man to admit there's odds in a man's favour. It's an uphill struggle with shit flowing downhill, and we're wearing fucking crocs.

...in all dear honesty, wizardry is not bad and the way chicks are going, maybe letting ten years for things to cool down is fine.
100%, though, full-stop: own your wizardry.

Oh shit, are you me? lmao, so similar it's scary.

In my opinion user, there is brilliant women out there who'd be partners in crime you'd not trade for anyone else. Always having your back and supporting you etc. There has to be, otherwise not one marriage would work out. My parents are a testament to it. Been married since they were 19 and are still together happily in mid 50's.

There is women out there pining for a man as much as there is men pining for a woman. The internet may have "over connected" everyone, but what I see online is mostly lonely people who've forgotten how to connect. Myself included. I have a lot of love to give and I'm sure I'll find someone when I actually try, haha!

ITT: men bitching and crying because they have to act like humans to attract someone instead of bartering with someone's dad

No oneis bitching here. We are merely trying to understand modern relationships and modern women.

P.S nice dubs

I still stay awake at night and miss the bag of tobacco I had to trade for my girlfriend

>I've seen excellent dudes/ friends who have been cheated on after all their hardwork.

Here's the deal. They eventually cozy up and get lazy. Women are all about that small gestures of love and after men start to feel safe they stop doing that romantic shit - because why bother? I already fucked her... and there's that too. They get sloppy and lazy in bed too, because why should they waste their time on foreplay when they can spend 5 minutes on a quick fuck? No one will want her anyway, no need to bother.

Wrong.
There's always a guy who will try to do everything to get in her pants - and making her feel like a princess is like a piece of cake.

So, if you are not prepared to care for your woman for the rest of your days and you have a low libido then just dont bother. Save up your powers and become a great wizard my friend.

That guy is me and it's kept my girlfriend around for six years
On the other hand, never underestimate the power of selfish people. Some bitches just don't deserve, you know, anything.

Sex really isn't all that it is cracked up to be my dood. Save that V card until you find someone you actually care like.

Or don't. it is your life do what ever you want.

if you can get laid you should just get a normal healthy relationship instead of fucking sluts or being a wizard

why are you so full of bad ideas?