Have they finally gone too far?

When they're firing people for saying trans kids is child abuse? Has it finally gone too far?

Attached: 9f113d74e7a912a1356c758743240d2c.jpg (734x768, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/ariana-grande-says-i-hate-807275
bitchute.com/video/6Z7UQs1ZCgTS/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't understand.

They fired a comedian in Hollywood for saying trans kids are child abuse. They're abusing kids and making it normal now.

Why all the degeneracy is always starting in US?

Attached: 1542668826082.gif (460x259, 1.93M)

I don't get people that say ariana grande is hot she has the most punchable face I've ever seen. The fact that this useless thot prances around saying she hates america is also getting applauded by half of america really pisses me off. This country is such a fucking joke if Trump doesn't go full judge dredd
I don't think you understand that liberals will keep normalizing even the most insane things if it means they get more social brownie points. Take a good long minute to go over the list of things liberals are willing to rationalize and realize that they're either fucking loony or have just been brainwashed by jews

Attached: 1544069875045.jpg (900x900, 509K)

hollywood needs to be nuked

gonna need a better source on her saying that than some faggot on their cuckbook page posting a picture of her alleging she said it

Because of "tolerance"... basically Liberals. Similar to Brazil.

It's disgusting

Get it yourself

All these vapid, complacent cunts need to hang

FFS user
Google it
It’s not hard
hollywoodreporter.com/news/ariana-grande-says-i-hate-807275

Attached: B80F0F65-6CAD-4EB8-ACF5-B3FE49186ACD.png (1242x2208, 1.92M)

>i'm too much of a lazy faggot bitch to do my homework, sir, can you please do it for me

yikes. is THIS the kind of whiny incel that spends his days obsessing over celebrity gossip? what a fucking loser.

Attached: 1535894026879.png (424x473, 310K)

Zionism and communism.

How can you be 'pro-refugee'?

You're the lazy one who wants to lob accusations because he goes to a post he has no information about and expects me to be his little research assistant.

Bringing in Muslims to bomb us.

Doesn't talmud say that it's ok to fuck 3 years olds? There's your answer

Wow that's disgusting

Anti-nationalist messaging pushed by her handlers or she wants to nuke her career because of all the rape and satanism.

She's a part of it though

I mean, I don't want to throw all Jews under the bus. Talmudic Jews are small minority and I don't think they have anything to do with entertainment industry anyway.

bitchute.com/video/6Z7UQs1ZCgTS/

i still remember this because of how bizarre it was

Let talk about how she is blacking up to be more ethnic!

Attached: main-qimg-d0b77d41ba43b6e73f4f277b570b25d6.jpg (600x393, 70K)

i think this has somethign to do with that thot audit thing too

>pro refugee and muslim
>after a muslim refugee went kaboom at her concert killing kids

always found this funny

She's hot as fuck physically you're crazy to think differently.

So you're saying secular jews in hollywood are the problem then?

she is a fucking skank and i think so too. if you cant see the smirk in her face and how she used to look like she was fucked up your retarded

>be zombie NPC
>have a concert in Paris spreading your NPC cancer
>oh no muslims
>blood
>dead little girls
>later can’t stop sucking Muslim cock
>blame USA

So what mental illness is Arianna suffering? Delusions of Grande-ur?

These are some interesting digits.

it didn't start in the us faggot. it started in europe. It's just here now because hortler went and scared all the jews our way instead of holocausting them like he should have

Wasn't this chick schlonged by Dan "dick like a beer can" Schneider?

I would not fuck her. My dick doesn't touch skin that is browner than my teeth

Men who wear dresses are mentally ill and should be treated as such. They are pedos who sexually assault women, men and children. They are a walking fetish, it's degeneracy. Parents transing their kids should be prosecuted for child abuse.

She is obviously just plastic and makeup. Like every Jewlywood celebrity.

Attached: 622D3684-742C-4F97-A413-A13B8BD5CFE4.png (1136x640, 689K)

>it started in europe

Found the ignorant mutt

>n-no, ur dumb
nice argument you fucking retard
google the frankfurt school. Nearly every jew in America is either directly from europe or descended from a european-jewish immigrant from the 20th century.

She's a whore ...they don't have normal emotions like everyone else if they're being propped up in entertainment.

I think the America comment was at a different tome than the concert. Think it was when she licked a doughnut (and didn't pay for it) at a store and was bitching about all the fat people here.
So still very fucked in the head but in a rude, disgusting way.

I am horrified by it. I really hope it doesn't grow like the LGBT did.

I agree she's a Hollywood distraction and skank. She's still a complete hottie 10/10 I would fuck

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-06-06_at_11.47.08_AM.width-800.png (800x547, 387K)

Boomer: The Post

because hollywood promotes nothing.
theyre being more and more flagrant and its gonna be in peoples faces and theyll get their's smashed in i hope

Attached: soddom_and_gamorrah.jpg (1200x600, 253K)

She's a thief with no respect

Get a disease then, undoubtedly

this
Freud was one of the worst and popularized his psychological theories sexualizing children throughout US and world

It was europoors that fucked up and allowed Jews to completely own banks with the anti usury laws the Pope put in place. You guys started it before we were even a country.

>Nearly every jew in America is either directly from europe or descended from a european-jewish immigrant from the 20th century.

Where else were they gonna come from? Mars ?

It's your country that gave them the platform for their degeneracy to spread back to Europe.

Do you think that people will finally topple Hollywood or will things get even worse?

She's an 8/10 with $50,000 worth of cosmetics and designer clothing piled on top of her to make her look like something special, just like every other "celebrity". Her fame is attributable to luck and being an exceptionally skilled 14 year old cock vacuum for fat, old Nickelodeon producers.

Walk into any college dorm and you'll find five hotter girls on every floor.

Based Ariana

wish the false flag had atomized her

Exactly. She's a Weinstein couch girl

Because is America is a more Jewish country than Israel

IT WAS TOO FAR FROM THE START
FUCK FAGGOTS, FUCK THOSE WHO STRAY FROM THE TRUTH
KALI SHALL AVENGE

It was our country that was far more powerful than europe. Of course it was a better platform. It doesn't change that this all started in your continent and it was europeans that sent them all here. It's not our fault that jews are great at subversion. It's your fault that they got such a powerful target instead of remaining in their euroshitholes where they had not power to cause harm.

well yeah, obviously. They're the so called synagogue of Satan

at least the jews in Israel are good at killing sandniggers
jews in US are good for nothing

They can only fix your shithole

>LMAOs in YHVH

It occurred in my town
News vans were in that shopping center for almost a month. I couldn’t get groceries at the staters bros there because the shit head journos would harass everyone there

whatever you hope for you stupid nigger
there is only nothing they can do

Only San Francisco looks like India, user

Like these ladies? Pic is related

Attached: 301715.png (545x546, 366K)

Super kek

This is officially bait. Nothing to see here

Barbarians can fix the most powerful nation in the world, got it.

English plz

who all are they? Serena on the left?

>guys just keep up with celebrity gossip omg dont bother asking me just keep up with it yourself, and bookmark it and add it to your homepage
dot. yourafuckingfaggot
>cianigger trying to poll for more actions so they can attempt to brainwash another section
your out of options schlomo kike. their is nothing you can do. you are completely degenerate because their is a thing called degeneracy becuase their is a thing called civlization and the white people made that and the jews never have

I've seen this exact post before. AI bots?

shut th efuck up bots and sstop copying (like they know what that means) others posts i said that one post up ther was a copy paste.
what youve seen arriana grande posts before? and that comment? this isnt a normal topic so fuck off with that shit

I truly find it interesting how anyone who calls California, Cali, and personifies themselves with it, eventually takes on a destructive, hateful persona. For you see, Cali, is a homophone for Kali, an aspect of Shiva the Great Destroyer, which CERN has a statue of at their campus. In the bible it says, "It is not what goes into your mouth that defiles you, but what comes out of it that defiles you." Do you anons understand? A self binding through words and ignorance of the meaning, as you can see, does not matter. The end result is the same.