youtube.com/watch?v=mS5WYp5xmvI

Attached: diversity.jpg (600x316, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can't believe he is that cognitively alert despite pushing 100 years old.

reason.com/archives/2018/11/26/thomas-sowell-returns

Attached: 1534293387441.jpg (960x720, 95K)

Hes based AF but the only irking I have is his refusal to see the correlation between race & IQ. Personally, I believe he knows and believes in it but has decided not to show his power level.

Attached: 1534211345642.jpg (454x432, 113K)

He's hard working and self made. He probably wants to believe that the entire black race is similarly capable, if their culture wasnt holding them back. If he accepted it was a race thing, then he's just an exception, and there's nothing that can really be done to help his race. Being the kind of guy he is, he genuinely doesn't believe that's true.

>I know that there is a genetic component in intelligence. But that does not itself get into race, because all races—at least all that I've ever known about—have a wide variety of IQs. So even a race with a low average IQ has millions of people with IQs higher than that of millions of people in a race with a higher average IQ. I think the spectacular success of some of these charter schools, where you've got kids in the middle of Harlem and the South Bronx and Bedford Stuyvesant scoring higher on statewide math and English tests than kids in the most affluent school districts in the state of New York—that ought to be a setback to those who are into genetic explanations. - Thomas Sowell

IDK. I read black rednecks & white liberals & to say that he went out of his way to tip toe around race/IQ and Jewish & Chinese hostility towards other countries they were minorities in is like saying that the ocean is wet, a massive understatement.

It becomes really obvious when he essentially says "yeah complaints about jews & Chinese minorities where they're hated aren't totally unjustified but this is the only time I'm gonna mention that, I'm not gonna go into any detail & from here on out, I'm praise the fuck out of them lawl." He also uses sleight of hand to hand wave away shitty black behavior, "only 2% of neighborhoods commit 90% of the murder" & blames Scottish cracker culture for blacks being bad, like yeah sure, fine, whatever on the first point but they're overwhelmingly on welfare, trash their neighborhoods & act like animals in every single country they exist in.

Then in another book, vision of the anointed, he blames criminal reform in the 60s on the massive spike in crime in the US. What else happened in the 60s? Ohh that's right thats when white immigration all but stopped & tons of 3rd worlders from the most violent countries started flooding in.

TLDR he uses sleight of hand to cover up race realism every chance he gets, aside from that? He's a beast.

That argument doesn't hold water to any legit scrutiny. See LSAT scores or SAT scores when you remove the income variable.
Exactly. He's worked with the greatest conservative minds everyday for the past 50 years and you expect me to believe he's never noticed a difference?
DESU it's better he keeps it in the dark. Imagine being a blackpilled nigger and you see him speak. Might give them some hope.

>blames Scottish cracker culture for blacks being bad

Does Tom actually use the word blame or phrase what happened in a way that expresses that blacks on some deep level aren't responsible for X behavior? Its been awhile since I read that book but I literally don't remember him ever framing things in way that shifts blame away from blacks, everything was always explanatory, not in the sense of pointing fingers. Even for slavery I see him saying it occurred everywhere, its just human nature.

You must be 18 or older to use this website

Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognise the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The rampant unironic racism should key you in on how Jow Forums is long dead and something else is wearing its skin. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

You've heard us complain about the cancer killing Jow Forums for years. Well, now we've reached stage 4 and that tumor's name is Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E

You think you are redpilled(cringe) when you likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Your entire worldview is Jow Forums posts, infographic, and memes. You probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where you try and help the other person and your mother won't feel the need to smack your ass. These younger kids growing up on the internet are confusing banter for how arguments actually work or are never learning how to handle themselves in a discussion in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs

>That argument doesn't hold water to any legit scrutiny. See LSAT scores or SAT scores when you remove the income variable.

So he is lying about the success of charter schools in new york?

True, to his credit, he praised Colin Flaherty's book White Girl Bleed a lot which really surprised me because reading that book would make any sane white person become racist towards blacks lol.

>Me reading Colin Flaherty years ago

Attached: 1543069836927.jpg (500x294, 26K)

black gentleman confirmed.

No your right but... He really straddles that line in such a way that anyone cuckservative who reads it is gonna walk away saying "muh cracker culture tho!" it'd be slightly different if he also pointed out that they have similar crime & marriage rates EVERYWHERE. Its practically lying by omission IMO, its like blaming Islamic people's bad behavior on war & other things when we know they would still be doing honor killings, pushing for sharia law & every other bad thing they do no matter what.

It's effectively lying.

I don't have the video & I'm too lazy to look it up, it's one of the black topic videos (not Africa or African) if you're interested, Alt Hype debunks charter schools with stats & also pretty much wrecks black rednecks and white liberals black cracker culture chapter. He summed up what I felt when I read it nicely.

oy vey

Tired of this nigger. They found a nigger who's smart as an average White and you people can't stop sucking his dick.

I bet you didn't even watch the video

>who reads it is gonna walk away saying "muh cracker culture tho!"

I didn't. Literally nothing I read in that book ever made me walk away thinking that the culture transmission he hypothesized wasn't anything more than just an accident of circumstances. The extreme of its "its all whitey fault, blacks are not responsible for their action" that you're pushing is completely foreign to me.

>if he also pointed out that they have similar crime & marriage rates EVERYWHERE.

I've literally never seen Sowell deny black crime or illegitimacy in any context, like ever.

I don't politically align with the Chicago School of Banter but I'm going to miss it when Uncle Tom dies.

Much smarter than the average white. Out of millions and millions of blacks, you will invariably have some who are incredibly intelligent. It's just the nature of the bell curve. Still, there aren't many of them, but you will see intelligent blacks disproportionately represented in the media due to selection bias and because normies want to believe that all races are equal.

He's one of the best.