Anyone noticed (((they))) are trying to replace BC & AD

So im sure we are all familiar with BC (before christ) and AD (after death) time scale.

But more recently ive been coming across CE and BCE crap on wikipedia.
This confused me so i decided to look into it
>BCE = (before common era)
>CE = (Common Era or Current Era)
>400 BC = 400 BCE
>2018 AD = 2018 CE
So WHY bother ???
>"The use of CE in Jewish scholarship was historically motivated"
So essentially it just a rename to REMOVE CHRIST reference.
Fucking kikes...
Every.Single.Time

Christian or not, i will NEVER adoption your notation KIKES.

Attached: (((everything))).png (508x343, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs
youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Autistic atheists want to secularize everything because they're still angry that they had to go to church on sunday.

>BC (before christ) and AD (after death)

Attached: 1538398229067.png (1354x889, 61K)

Too bad AD doesnt mean after death. But yeah other than that youre probably right

Anno domini you dumb fuck

what do they put in the water in america and straya to make you all this retarded, how do you even breathe on your own

> AD (anno Domini, "[the] year of [the] Lord")
if you want to be technical on the latirn
But it means the same thing
After death.

>standing up for your culture and history
>retarded
KYS cuck
Literally.

It doesnt mean the same thing.

>But it means the same thing
>After death.
No it doesn't. Jesus was crucified when he was 33 years old, if I remember correctly. It didn't happen when he was born.

AD would be when Christ was alive.

If not then youd have BC being before his birth and AD being after He died so where would the period of time be when he was alive in that case?

Death of the pitiful world that had no Christ in it.

Other than arguing over semantics, I dont blame you. They will do anything they can to secularize shit.

Basically this

First post kike post, as they say on cripplechan.

I mean come on, it's the current era for goodness sake.

Attached: 1470927168440.jpg (999x562, 345K)

>Why aren't you catering to MY kike puppet delusion-religion??!
OK, friend. Someone needs their experimental autism medication.

Quit being a meoldramatic child
Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognise the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The rampant unironic racism should key you in on how Jow Forums is long dead and something else is wearing its skin. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

You've heard us complain about the cancer killing Jow Forums for years. Well, now we've reached stage 4 and that tumor's name is Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E

You think you are redpilled(cringe) when you likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Your entire worldview is Jow Forums posts, infographic, and memes. You probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where you try and help the other person and your mother won't feel the need to smack your ass. These younger kids growing up on the internet are confusing banter for how arguments actually work or are never learning how to handle themselves in a discussion in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs

so 33 years without a date? point and laugh at the retards children.

LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN

Even worse is YA (years ago)
Years ago from what, nigga? When you wrote that paper 15 years earlier or now?

I fell for this in my college years.
They fed us so much crap, I'm astounded we were stupid enough to buy it.
When I started studying the Bible, I studied all my doubts and watched them fall, one by one. The flat earth was a hard one to swallow. It took a year of study.

My conclusion...
The Bible is the inerrant Word of God. There are translational issues, I am aware, but concept by concept, and referring to the Hebrew and Greek, it is True.

The things it says about the preparation for the return of Jesus Christ SURROUND us in the news!

He will be back soon.
Will He be here for you?

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 302K)

For some reason people get really butthurt over Jesus

Attached: 1509756393194.jpg (404x467, 40K)

This. They hate all that is not perverted, sickly, and weak.

>t. unconvincing kike
The Jewish role in the destruction of welstren civilization is WELL document and Exposed kike

this thread is just one more example.

Attached: the culture of critique pewds.png (704x636, 539K)

I agree it's kinda BS, because BC and AD are basically secular terms already. At least there's about 0% chance it'll cross over into layman usage.
I've only ever seen this in the context of mya (million years ago), which is for convenience in disciplines that operate on that timescale (e.g. astronomy, geology, paleontology)

fuck off boomer
just because times have changed and you weren’t invited to it doesn’t mean it’s the fucking kikes

Sorry, I don't worship false gods.
You go to Hell, your religion invented it.

oy vey

this

>not realizing from the moment you take your first breath of life, is also the moment you start dying. Checkmate nigger

>times have changed
>its a "Good thing OP"
>accept (((modern culture)))
pic related
use it.

Attached: the rope.jpg (190x254, 13K)

abraham, moses and jesus never existed, they're all myths.
the problem with religions is people take them too seriously and that's why they never should exist in the first place with so many stupid people on this planet.
t.former RC with foreskin

its NOT about whether your religious cunts
Its about (((THEM))) trying to over ride and erase OUR HISTORY & CULTURE.
The Gregorian & Julian calendar is OURS
WE invented it
WE get the fucking credit
FUCK (((THEM)))
WE WILL NOT LET THEM RENAME OUR SHIT cos their butt hurt over Christ.

I think OP was baiting us, user.

Attached: bait.gif (300x252, 2.79M)

>Anyone notice this thing people have been doing since the early 18th century?
I mean, it's stupid as shit, but why are you just noticing this now? Honestly it hurts anti-Christian atheists and kikes way more than helps them if you think about it. Take the names for the days of the week as an example. Nobody bothered to replace the Anglo-Saxon god based names with secular alternatives. And today almost nobody thinks about those gods when looking at days of the week. You leave it alone and it loses all meaning because you're too used to it to see it as anything meaningful. If everyone left BC/AD alone it probably would've been the same situation. Instead, by making a really noticeable attempt at replacing BC/AD with something that looks and behaves almost exactly like it with the only difference being the removal of reference to Jesus Christ all you accomplish is drawing lots of attention to what would otherwise not have been though about much.

Attached: af2.png (741x568, 29K)

Has education become this bad...one the terms are not particularly recent.

Two, they are inaccurate. Jesus of Nazareth was born sometime between 6-4 BCE and not in 1 CE
/AD - the bishop that created the numbering system messed up the calculation.

I'm a atheist and even I find it fucking dumb.

bump

>OUR HISTORY & CULTURE.
kek
it was never yours, Romans created the religion all that ""history"" trying to cover up for the past.
you're a joke, sad very one at that

why the fuck do christcucks post on every thread?

> you don't know what you're talking about guy

> I'm a atheist

kys dude