Religious Niggers BTFO!

Seriously, god can go self-suck himself and fuck straight off even if he does exist. Belief in self has done far more for me in life than religion ever could.

It's not even a difficult thing to do. Just stop believing in fairly tale sky faggots, take absolutely responsibility for yourself, and make your own moral code to follow. You don't need imaginary sky cunts for that, just a lot of adult maturity and guts.

Attached: 1524782799529.png (500x566, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Youre gonna die one day

So doesnt matter how much you believe in yourself. You will be a better version of you with god and jesus in your heart.

So what nigger? I turn to fucking dust big deal. That's all that happens.

>make your own moral code to follow

Wow! I never even thought of that! How stupid I've been. All this time I could have just put together a custom morality like ordering Chipotle. Thousands of years of toil on part of my anscestors has been for nought.

>jesus
You mean this sand nigger?

Attached: black jesus.jpg (624x463, 27K)

Has god ever epoken to you?
What does his voice sound like?

'God told me to do it' is used by serial killers and saints.

Every time you decide to do something dumb despite the knowing it's dumb, that's God talking.

>Belief in self
aka satanism. Welcome to the left hand path brother.

>fuck god
>believe in yourself
Spends your entire time on Jow Forums. Seek god goy

Hi Crowley, your book is shit and for 16 year old edgies

I remember when I was in 8th grade.

you'll never be a god

Attached: pro tip.jpg (353x334, 18K)

It's an internal sensation.
You can either sense the architect or you can't.

The more you free yourself of sin and selfishness the closer you get to the all high and it becomes easier to understand what is being transmitted to you.

As you sin less you become closer and closer until the sensations of sinning become far more painful than any pleasure you could receive from a sinful act.

Also the pleasure you get from being close to the most high is greater than anything you will ever find in this world, there is a reason saints can reject sin so easily, after experiencing the prescense of the creator all the pleasures of this world seem like a joke or some child's play thing.

If you could take all the pleasure you will experience over your entire life and condense it into a pill the pleasure wouldn't even be 1/1000th of what is experienced if you ascend to the realms of nirvana.

Attached: 1536864978982m.jpg (1024x576, 65K)

How about just this?

Attached: 1544082249441~2.png (500x288, 220K)

The intelligibility of the universe is proof of an intelligent creator

this is very well written, thanks user I screenshot'd this and will reread

Attached: 1543540663223.gif (270x314, 48K)

Quiet you.

Attached: wesker.jpg (500x445, 28K)

I don't believe in God but antitheists are faggots.

We're all children of Woden, friendo. Maybe not burgers...

If you literally believe God is a man in a white robe like a child, you are deluded. Look up the CTMU. God is real and secular humanism/atheism will only lead to our destruction.

Shut yer pie hole

t. Shitskin christcuck

Wow, what an idiot.

>man I just read the god delusion I'm so smart

it's time to grow up, kid

Attached: khgrjghthfghdfyd.jpg (790x642, 179K)

Grow up? Do you mean become a Christian or stop being a white nationalist? Christianity is basically irrelevant cult tier in Australia.

Good luck with that!

Everyone with any sense...
To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 338K)

Stop swearing. It makes you look childish.

I like to look at it this way. There is a sliding scale of slave/master morality. People who are less intelligent and less interested in ideas just need a tradition that protects them from degeneracy. These people need more slave morality. I.e. don't do x because it's bad. But the beautiful thing about Christianity and Catholicism specifically is that it's morality can be accepted by Reason. However I don't think anyone can be completely moral without faith in God. Aristotle came close. Everyone falls short of the glory of God. I'm not arrogant enough to think I know better. But I can approach the teachings of the church through reason and accept them as correct.

Thats the dumbest shit I have read today, and that says a lot, fucking poll is full with degenerates that believe they are chads, I don't hate religion, I believe it is a great tool for mass control,it control niggers, it controls 3rth world countries like mine, religion stablishes an order, to control people like you who believes that shit.

>believe in all-powerful being that I hope might exist
>Alternatively, reject that hope and believe in myself, a failure of a human that can't even get a girlfriend
Yeah I wonder which fucking one I want to believe in

You can in Mormonism! And with infinite wives which you get to have endless celestial sex with, too!

Which god?

No wonder the killers say God told them

Asylums are full of people who believe in themselves

Not sure whats worse, atheists or edgy agnostics. On one hand atheists are super pretentious, edgy agnostics are like people that never grew out of the 'fuck you mum and dad' phase

>be a narcissist
shit advice OP

Your soul is weeping user. The hate, bitterness and rejection you feel is being misdirected.

Only Jews post this kike fabrication

Attached: 966e3f029608c9a2d4ff02e6ba9eb653158324327fa1ced989ae407b8aeb400e.jpg (520x395, 30K)

Careful with that edge sperglord

Atheism is akin to Judaism

And you my dear edgelord, are a faggot