Stefan Molyneux vs. Bret Weinstein

Why is Jow Forums so quiet on this? Maybe because Stefan shat on all of you the last couple of weeks? Well seems like he has to bathe out this one alone.

Check out Stefan Molyneux' twitter for the whole flame-war going on the last couple of days. It's hilarious.

Pic related is what started it.

twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/1069730906535936000

Answer from Bret Weinstein

twitter.com/BretWeinstein/status/1070127960009564160

Attached: no more guilt.png (1523x1373, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/1070430774430552064?s=09
youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The Molymeme strikes as his views dwindle

who actually fucking cares? This faggot had since 2014 to show support for his own people, but failed. Now we have potential fight back in France, you are occupied by e-celebs.

Kill yourself.

bonus: Lauren Southern jumped to Stefan's defense

Attached: Lauren Southern.png (1421x1275, 192K)

When someone who writes like this jumps to your defense you're probably wrong.

Attached: fd.jpg (320x158, 10K)

oops

Attached: re.jpg (1739x859, 268K)

Literally unreadable faggot. Fuck this bitch but fuck you for making me squint

Out of Africa theory is a lie though

Honestly, just go with it. It makes us sound a lot fucking scarier that we are some offshoot that rendered minorities obsolete.

I could swear she is pretty much embarrassed by this book nowadays. Her views have changed a lot.

Who cares about this E thot. Let her do her thing. If she eventually outs herself, you'll know. If she was stringing along autistic virgins for sheckles, you'll figure it out eventually.

>When someone who writes like this jumps to your defense you're probably wrong.
that's like 3 layers of not being an argument

Yeah. The actual fossil evidence for human development suggest an out of Turkey origin
which is even more horrifying

Stef is trying to win back pol because he misrepresented the jq so hard. He might have seen a dip in donations or something

Replied.

Will PayPal the cunt 20 bucks that screenshots my comment and replies with it here.

Damn it Lauren, that wasn't even good.

The turks are not native to turkey if you didnt know. Euros did create constantinople after all.

Nobody cares about the creepy bald talking head faggot. That snake pretends to give a fuck about logic and reason but can't even fucking use logic and reason correctly, and he changes his viewpoints to basically whatever he thinks will get him the most cult followers and cash donations rather than actually making any effort to promote correct views. He's never once admitted to being wrong about anything that wasn't utterly trivial and petty in spite of the sizeable army of people who have pointed out fatal flaws in many of his central works. Actually make that ALL of his major works, because every single one of them is utter shit garbage parading around as philosophy.

Lauren is lesbos! She likes girls!

Attached: laurenbritbed.webm (332x535, 1.41M)

Who the hell is Bret Weinstein?

Jorden Peterson for jews, basically.

a jew
who became famous for not leaving school when non whites tried to ban whites for the day
kek

I think hes some white nationalist or something. Hes claiming whites were placed in england in 1066 by god

Some kike who runs around with the whole Harris/Peterson/Rubin etc. gang

twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/1070430774430552064?s=09
Oh dear... Brett is engaging her...

Get out Lauren! Save yourself!

Attached: Screenshot_20181206-191407_Twitter.jpg (810x2063, 540K)

>jew
>white
Pick one.

The jew's jew? Kind of like a comedian's comedian?

You must be 18 or older to use this website

Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognise the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The rampant unironic racism should key you in on how Jow Forums is long dead and something else is wearing its skin. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

You've heard us complain about the cancer killing Jow Forums for years. Well, now we've reached stage 4 and that tumor's name is Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E

You think you are redpilled(cringe) when you likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Your entire worldview is Jow Forums posts, infographic, and memes. You probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where you try and help the other person and your mother won't feel the need to smack your ass. These younger kids growing up on the internet are confusing banter for how arguments actually work or are never learning how to handle themselves in a discussion in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs

i know faggot

>muh Occam's razor
Nice argument faggot.

BOomer here
Now I’m poor and have to get a job in a market I’m redundant how do I get into the twitter and tell these people that are all highly homosexual?
Tell me now you fortnite loving vaginas

Oh wow...

I didn't actually know.

The whole "you're stupid, I'm right" just doesn't work these days. This guy just painted a target on his back for his shit.

Meanwhile, you think Lauren will notice me? Please lozza, see an archive of this thread and cringe for me one last time. I miss you!

Attached: 1532694388588.webm (896x1080, 2.21M)

OVERLORD OF THE DARKWEB

yeah its pretty insane
hes a jewish white guy kek
his existence is propaganda

Some subversive kike that thinks he's the new whatever the name of that fat nigger bitch was in the 1960s that refused to give up a bus seat and became a patron saint of liberalism.

If you know who Sam Harris is (another Jew) they put espouse the same tired shit.

oh hey it's this faggot again, how many shekels per post mate?

Attached: ctr.webm (1280x720, 2.02M)

God what that place must smell like.

Or... He's literally not white.

His existence in the internet feels extremely over entitled, a lot of these people do. At least Lauren is some sort of awkward cute thing pretending to be totally a powerful media person! Such powah!

Pity I have too many bits for her to love :(

Attached: braids_are_the_female_undercut.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

yeah he obviously isnt
but he fought back against anti white hate goy!

>instead of showing why guilt politics and the idea that oppression is virtue are dumb and bullshit he goes all the way to the opposite with 'no, WE are the ones who suffered and are thus superior"

molymeme shows his true colors at last

>finally after years says the same thing we’ve been saying
>”he shat on all of you”

What’s this e drama shit? Why should I care?

if it's a twatter battle between moly and that beady eyed pedant from the (((intellectual dark web))) then you can be sure it's 100% coordinated

In other words, he's white when it benefits him & jewish when it doesn't. Typical tricks

exactly

This Stefan Molyneux fellow is not an official Intellectual Dark Web™ member. He is clearly not as deep a thinker as Bret Weinstein, a professor at SJW university.

>Why is Jow Forums so quiet on this?

Maybe because they are both irrelevant

You say Kant, Schopenhauer and Heidegger. I say Bret Weinstein, Sam Harris, Dave Rubin. We are living in a time of great plenty when it comes to intellectual thought

i can't read this without laughing, well done user

Weinstein's right.

Molyjew noticed his shekels sharply dipping after his videos saying we should invade Iran to give their women feminism and after crying because his coethnics in a synagogue got shot up so how he's back throwing a few scraps to white nationalist goys to extract more income.

Free domain radio dot com slash donate you stupid cattle!

can't wait for (((dave rubin))) to host a debate between these two intellectual powerhouses on his channel!