After you have been red pilled...

After you have been red pilled, the only logical action is to accept that jews run everything and to become part of the ruling class.

Become either Jew or Free Mason. Wait for the Messiah to come or help building the temple.

Help the Global Elite subvert your own country, they will thank you with money.

Build homes for refugees, help open society and go to paid demonstrations, spread feminisn, abortion and leftist posts on social media. Spread white guilt and destroy white supremacy. Help replacing white people.

Attached: cypher-300x132.jpg (300x132, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You will be another cow for them to slaughter. Joining the upper echelon is impossible for a Goyim. It's better to be a Wolf.

I'm Mexican can I convert to Judaism and get a qt wifey with khazar milkers??
I know Nazis hate Mexicans but what about Jews?

Based and Jewpilled

Joining freemasonry is pretty easy. To join the lodge you just have to pay as much as a christian pays to the church each month.

Renting an appartment to refugees is also wuite easy and you get EUR400 per refugee.

Even smuggling in refugees is quite lucrative.

cypher got killed by a black guy though

I luv her

Attached: abigail-shapiro-boobs-ben-shapiro-sister.jpg (800x457, 115K)

Quit being a meoldramatic child
Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognise the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The rampant unironic racism should key you in on how Jow Forums is long dead and something else is wearing its skin. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

You've heard us complain about the cancer killing Jow Forums for years. Well, now we've reached stage 4 and that tumor's name is Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E

You think you are redpilled(cringe) when you likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Your entire worldview is Jow Forums posts, infographic, and memes. You probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where you try and help the other person and your mother won't feel the need to smack your ass. These younger kids growing up on the internet are confusing banter for how arguments actually work or are never learning how to handle themselves in a discussion in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs

They will give you special tasks to do for them, only then you can convert. You will not be accepted by the orthodox jews but it is as far ad you can get. Freemasonry is a bit easier.

Yeees goy, become a collaborator, betray your kin and get rewarded for being a good goy.

your gay

I think you're a loser. I lived in the woods free of the economic system for most of my 20s and that was the best way to live. If all you want is to sell out then you'll get what you deserve. You'll end up the biggest slave of all.
Newsflash to you all, the economic system itself IS the satanic temple. Your God the dollar IS the "satanic" instrument of your enslavement and control.

Do you know any other fucking species on Earth that pays rent to survive? None. You do because you are enslaved. Faggots like OP are so in love with that slavery that they want to be "the best and most well regarded slaves". Fucking goodie two shoes pathetic.

t. scared kike

Attached: scaredkike.jpg (182x233, 12K)

Other species don't have air conditioning, heat, water and food on demand either.

>the irony of Sweden mocking Germany over "collaborating with the enemy"

Fuck you bitch

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Will they get mad if I betray them and raise my kids with Abigail to be Catholic?

Well that's the point, they don't need air conditioning or heat because their bodies didn't become frail from overdependance on technology and society. They can exist outside in the elements. You can't because your ancestors were collectivists who partook in the social order, and thus became weak because of it.
You're also unable to find your own food and water in the wild mostly because you've been weened on the economic system which exists specifically to keep you non-independent and forced to work for your survival.

It is already a trend that africa is rising and its population will surpass china and india. Like the global elite a few hundred years ago destroyed aristocracy and aristocrats were mad when the people got their own lands and rights, africa is the people and white people are being the aristocrats. They assume wealth by birth, but they have done nothing for it.

I dont want to upset her

Attached: 33036671820_42b5526b9a_b.jpg (1024x680, 165K)

Is this copypasta?

god damn this pasta

it's so stale and cringepilled

Attached: tumblr_phneyyffKv1vjcb7vo1_640.png (636x361, 310K)

She has a temper sometimes, it's not her fault

Attached: 33291451441_5bb08dab45_b.jpg (1024x730, 160K)

Why would you marry a christian who follows the falling of the nation when you can marry a jewish girl and subvert your host nation together?
Could be, doesn't sound related to the topic.

>tfw she’ll never asphyxiate you with a belt

Attached: C0AEA7A7-D4E9-47B5-8B1B-84BE4DDAD570.png (505x641, 495K)

god i wish that was me

Sell out our lands. Help the UN with replacing our people. Pic related. /ourguy/

Attached: 1544082088091.jpg (999x562, 345K)

Red pilled peoples tend to have a defeatist attitude.

t. natural red pilled race. we take political narratives with a grain of salt since we never believe anything they tell us.

We're all pessimists and never patriots. Out of all the browns in this country, you'll rarely see a flag from our south of the border shit hole of origin.. and when I say shit hole I mean the country, not the actual land - as in the landscape.. the physical geography.

Help implement the Kallegri plan. You know what to do. Promote race mixing but don't mix yourself.
/ourgirl/ disgusted by the German flag.

Attached: merkelflag.jpg (653x284, 38K)

yes, its shitty copypasta that this faggot has been posting in every thread.
You're here forever, cuck.

Abigail's just really passionate about her work. You don't know her like I do.

Attached: 33263927542_f6ca5a5b16_b.jpg (1024x680, 104K)

Her nose is so cute :)

Attached: images.jpg (186x272, 7K)

But after the defeatist sadness comes acceptance. And afterwards you see the massive actions you can take, how you can get rich easily by betraying others.

How reading the talmud can helo you grow your business.

That there is a third option, you do not have to be a ruler or a wage cuck, you can be a jew. Connect to the rulers, help them and try to lend money and subvert your host nation whereever possible.

It is as honorable to work for the fall of a nation as for the rise.

what should one do to live off grid?

ahh I see this is abigail

>reddit spacing
>redpilled
Jews worship Satan you larping nigger. You think you can join them? Even our leaders are disposable to them but you think you can rise to their tier? They're literally royal families with lineage going back hundreds of years and assets reigning in as much money as an entire country, they couldn't spend all their money if they tried. After you've been redpilled, your ONLY option is to thwart the advance of the Jew by turning entire governments against it and before some know-nothing retard pops in, no Hitler didn't even attempt it. Hitler's only job was to scare Jews out of Europe with war and threats of persecution, immigrating to America or Britain, to consolidate them and have a larger say in those countries. It guaranteed the creation of Israel by the Brit's Jewish Oligarchy because it created a NEED to find them a place to go. It's a lot to just skip over but fast forward to the current year and the Jews are using Islam to their benefit even though it's a shit religion too. They're using Islam and immigration to affect laws in other countries by having NATO and the UN depose leaders, uproot people and facilitate their immigration to the 1st world using special interest groups. Russia, Japan, North Korea and the US are the main players fighting that corruption right now and they stand a damn good shot at kicking these bastards in the nads for us all. You can NEVER go back to being ignorant, you'll just die painfully slow trying.

Attached: 919653890038.png (1889x1889, 336K)

Got any nudes of this kikess?

I want to murder Abigail Shapiro and rape her corpse.

Attached: 154081329.png (492x591, 120K)

Fuck off you filthy German defeatist nigger, people like you will get the rope too. When will you realise you are not part of (((their))) little club?

>Free Masons
Kek, oh yeah that non-existent group the jews blame all the jewing on

I want to marry her and have lots of babies with her :)

being Nazi Germany, Lybia, Syria, Iraq
not being part of rothschild kikery
war
being North Korea
accepting Rotschild kikery
>thwart the advance of the Jew by turning entire governments against it
Resulting in war. I do not want any war. I rather party with the globalists.
maybe I will never be a Rothschild banker and rise on Macrons level but I will be easily able to finace my living with refugee homes without having to do actual work and that is already the first level of being one of them.

You will tricked into helping bulding the new temple anyway, so why not actively do it.
Be part of the big event.

Two things usually happen from my experience watching.. us
1. You become a work horse, a wagecuck extraordinaire. Devoting your life to work in order to fulfill your own personal desires.. your Own Personal desires, family comes second. Children are taught to obey even when affection isn't reciprocated..

2. Entrepreneurship. Becoming your own boss for the same personal goals and leaving the needs of others behind. Basically what you've outlined in your thread.

Either way both outcomes are never that.. spiritually/soulfully fulfilling to me at least. Btw within this big group of brown of north america, we're the kikes.. the stingy shrewd with money types, that's our rep.. except we don't have their level of success as a whole. They're more united as a 'tribe' than we are, we're cut throat with our own while they function like an exclusive members only club

US and Russia are both fighting for the Rothschilds in syria.

>claims to be redpilled
>can't even into greentext properly
Newfag, you need to catch up with current events. You're too far behind, this is 2018 about to be 2019, not 2015.

What I'm trying to tell you is, if you're going to jew yourself up you'd have to embrace all of it, not just the talmud and their behavior. Become a full fledged kike with jewish friends and acquaintances.
To be accepted into their circles otherwise you'll be soloing it and for that you might as well be reading Sun Tzu

Fucking kys shabbos goy. You're like a small bird riding on top of the head of the crocodiles and alligators, picking the food out of their teeth with your beak. But make no mistake, one day while you pick the teeth like you usually do, you will be devoured just as easily as any others. You will exclaim, "But why! I served you faithfully!" and then the reptiles will reply, "That was foolish, wasn't it? You knew my nature from the start, but you still thought you could somehow win protection. For your service, I reward you by making you a part of me! At least until my next bowel movement!"

>calling others newfags
Suprised at the level of racism on Jow Forums, user I