HAPPENING *NOT A DRILL* HAPPENING

THE CLINTON FOUNDATION CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION.

Attached: memo.png (688x899, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ceLQsGNrXzI
dailycrusader.com/2018/12/first-doj-indictments-unsealed-clinton-foundation-connected-bank-mossack-fonseca-tied-to-money-laundering/
scribd.com/document/329473424/Clinton-Foundation-General-CFG-Google-Document-as-of-October-30-2016
docs.goo
memedump.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/pdf-backup-10-4.pdf
archive.is/JEXOo
archive.is/pgLpf
archive.is/0nuFe
archive.is/Wt2T0
archive.is/Nct7R
archive.fo/E9YD8
archive.is/0oVo3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=ceLQsGNrXzI

Attached: Hillary Finds Out She's FUCKED.webm (1280x720, 2.05M)

It's falling apart. The real fun begins now.

Attached: Screenshot_20181205-220442_Fox News.jpg (1439x2516, 1.51M)

They think Mueller is after Trump... imagine the absolute shitstorm when the deranged left find out...

Attached: Screenshot_20181205-163550_Instagram.jpg (1439x1065, 362K)

Epic.

dailycrusader.com/2018/12/first-doj-indictments-unsealed-clinton-foundation-connected-bank-mossack-fonseca-tied-to-money-laundering/

Attached: 1510044694133.jpg (615x410, 44K)

cool source

Attached: 1507525871501.jpg (978x1114, 349K)

Don't mind me if I reserve my excitement

Attached: 1544079453296.gif (640x480, 898K)

Checked!

Attached: 1508612062871.gif (320x240, 1.79M)

>dailycrusader.com
Imagine using this as a source on Jow Forums. Fucking newfags, I swear lol

Attached: 1472937961479.png (390x470, 6K)

>Imagining a trusted source of news
Can't even

Attached: Screenshot_20181205-020324_Twitter.jpg (1439x2481, 1M)

NOTHING EVER HAPPENS

It's actually happening now.
Trump's EOs go into effect Jan. 1st
He promised to drain the swamp.
He never breaks his promise.

He broke the promise on the wall. His biggest promise.

He did not build it when he had the senate and the house. He will not be able to do it without the house now.

Sound like an insecure kid whose daddy left for tobacco. 2 days ago.

Ohhhhh shit

Attached: Dore_The-Raven.jpg (475x660, 56K)

It's amazing how many of you fall for MSM lies... I thought Jow Forums autists were smart.
He's building the wall, he just needs funding, which he will get. There is multiple ways he can go about it. He's only 2 years into his first term. He fulfilled every other promise,

checked

Attached: .jpg (854x570, 202K)

Its happening.

Boomers have made it impossible to talk about Trump or the Clintons/Obama on this board. Fucking boomers, I swear to god.

Reminder Muller was the investigator for the 9/11 commission report. Reminder it was blatantly obvious that Israel and Saudi Arabia were involved from the start, they knew about Israel the day of the attacks and the Saudis after the subsequent investigation. Reminder if you think anyone is on le Trumps side, you're a fucking moron.

chekkked, whats going on here?

wg1a

>t. Brainlet
Why would he say he’s coming right back if he wasn’t?

TY HILLARY FOR TRAFFICKING TO CHILE MORE THAN 1 MILLION HAITIAN NIGGERS.

the only thing stopping the wall is the democrats and hillary the child molester clinton.

Nothing is happening.

Attached: prototypes-for-u.jpg (1343x912, 146K)

my body is ready

He doesn't need funding. The military is already funded. Use the corps of engineers -- it's their responsibility anyway. Congress has no real say in it, but most people don't know that. Pretending that he needs congressional budget approval allows Trump to not build the wall so people can flow as capital demands and perpetuate a narrative that he is set upon, victimized, and hamstrung by third party forces.

just imagine the look on lefts face when this back fires.

CEEEEELEEEEEBRATE GOOD TIMES

CAMMAN

doo doo doo do do dooooo woo hooo

Praise him

imagine being so deluded and scared by the Mueller investigation that the only way to cope with it and to feel even the tiniest bit like being in control is to fantasize that one of the most milquetoast establishment figures ever has been "le flipped" and now "works for Trump, guys!!".
completely disregard the fact that stuff like this would have been leaked by now. if you don't trust our own media, trust the foreign hostile media. they would know by now, and yet, not a single fucking peep about "le flipping".
I am sure you will make up a contrived "explanation" why I am wrong, which will make you sound even more deranged. It's what's to be expected from a deluded person.

seriously, lay off the fucking kool-aid.

>be German
>once a proud country
>now be ultimate cuck
>try to give other countries advice
>while mother sister and daughter are raped to death by packs of mudslimes

Muller team made public that Trump wasn’t the subject of their investigation almost 2 years ago user. If he isn’t....who do you think is?

It was an open borders, globalist, house. The GOP to Dem ratio has been meaningless for at least your entire life. Saying it is due to Trump, and not calling out the GOP "leadership" is high grade reality denial.

I am not German, as you could have noticed when I said "our own media", meaning the american media.

>>Muller team made public that Trump wasn’t the subject of their investigation almost 2 years ago
not the subject "at this time", they said.
and even if Trump still is not the subject of the investigation, that does not fucking mean that Mueller did le epic flip, nor does it mean Mueller is "gonna get Hillary and the rest, any minute now!!"

most likely, Mueller is gonna nail some of Trump's campaign guys for obscure shit he found while digging.

The amount of delusion you have to be in to believe -actually believe- that Mueller got "turned" really boggles my mind.
But people tend to delude themselves when reality is too scary.
same shit happened with 9/11, when people made up stories that "the goverment really did it!!", just to gain a sense of control and order back.
The Mueller delusions aren't much different.

>hurr durr, shit is happening in your country, hurrr, so your argument is invalid, durrr
>doesn't notice the shit in the USA
inb4 herp derp show your flag memeflagger

He did not flip. He just doing his jobs according to his plea deal.

UH OH ANOTHER GENERAL OR AN ADMIRAL WILL (((((SUICIDE)))) HIMSELF VERY SOON

again, in order to make this story work you have to actually believe that the biggest fucking story in the world right now has not been leaked to any media outlet, nor has any hostile intelligence agency thought about leaking this.

shit like this doesn't happen in the real world, only in fantasy land. like the whole Q larp.

ok

Source???

Attached: tenor (1).gif (245x170, 417K)

>inb4 herp derp show your flag memeflagger
Would be easier to just not use a memeflag tho.

If this really happens, Trumps approval rating will hit 60-65%. If then Trump gets the wall funded by 2020, his approval rating will hit 70%. After 2020 reelection he'll be in high 70% approval with only diehard leftist opposing.

Attached: LimpingMediumCormorant-size_restricted.gif (377x289, 3.05M)

So this is why every other thread is slide this morning. Nice.

Attached: 2217C759-7E9B-418D-A612-8F320F54B914.jpg (375x523, 52K)

Baited

Fucking right ay! CNN, man. That's my go to right there.

tl;dr kill yourself goethe

>every other promise

Lel. Good one m8

Take away all the floating shit particles, and he will have his way.

Idk If you fucking noticed but Bob Mueller made sure to leave in unredacted how Flint lied about talking to Russia about negotiations with Israel over Palestinian settlements.....
But ok have fun with your larp fellow pedes

Womp womp loser, Mueller will be pardoned and theres nothing you can do about it.

Obama instructed his UN ambassador to abstain from the veto. This left it up to all the other permanent member states. Which meant Israel got fucked. Or got there just desserts, however you see it. But no matter how you see it, this is going to end up being about #israelgate

Since Obama stopped the veto, we needed Russia to veto the bill. That’s where Flynn came in. He’s going to go down and we’re not sure who gave him that order yet, but it’s not looking good

Attached: kekallamerican.jpg (500x447, 107K)

I’m a retard but my page 2 looks different

Attached: 058DFF20-AF24-4494-9129-DC3C9C5552B8.jpg (640x886, 159K)

Attached: 1478747804692.jpg (1046x1050, 656K)

Attached: CCF78EE4-2186-43B1-846C-94CFE59CDF24.jpg (1107x768, 548K)

Nice get

link

You typed all that out.
>>Imagine forgetting that Trump said he would appoint someone to look into crooked Hillary's shit in a live debate. The doh doesn't comment on active investigations.....muh russia collusion is dead.

You're emotionally invested in Mueller. This will feel like a bad breakup for you. Time will help your broken heart

What about

Mueller protected pedo ring in Sonoma County he’s a pedo protector. Hillary won’t go to jail she protected

Obama told UN ambassador to abstain from Israel veto
Flynn asked Russia to veto the bill while on transition team
Logan Act
No jail time in exchange for substantial testimony helping investigation
>hurrrrr nothing to worry about MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA

this ends badly for everyone
CIA va Mossad

Checked and praise Kek

Attached: 1538013446225360164917.png (1024x819, 927K)

I wouldn't be so sure about that. This didn't come from Qanon. Check out the date.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-06-07-33-19.png (1440x2560, 606K)

prophetic friend

Attached: 731BC2F5-66B3-4E0C-9B8A-23AA130AEEEE.jpg (1024x768, 211K)

For those that are new to the Clinton's and the atrocities that they have been perpetrating for decades, these docs should give you a crash course of how far and deep their tentacles go. This research was compiled and collated in /CFG/ Clinton Foundation General on Jow Forums Jow Forums in the 5 months leading up to Trump being elected. Our efforts were ignited by an FBI whistleblower who called himself FBIanon and did numerous AMAs, all of which are listed below.

This document, hosted in the different places, contains over 440 pages of research on the Clinton's and a vast web of connections with them including U1, Saudi Arabia, pedos, trafficking, assassinations, etc.

scribd.com/document/329473424/Clinton-Foundation-General-CFG-Google-Document-as-of-October-30-2016

docs.goo
gle.com/document/d/1ihJEzb1trreKPgWlpW9m_CY9z0kQ6vXm4dqnbb8Xa4U/edit?usp=drivesdk

memedump.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/pdf-backup-10-4.pdf

FBIanon Threads:
1: archive.is/JEXOo
2: archive.is/pgLpf
3: archive.is/0nuFe
4: archive.is/Wt2T0
5: archive.is/Nct7R
6. archive.fo/E9YD8
7. archive.is/0oVo3

>aipac is better than j street

I know the shills are gonna get btfo'd, but what about the shit posters? Am I going to meet these leftist assholes on the inside?
and Q predicted this

>flip
>as if he was ever on 'your' side

Attached: 1A2B3C DESTRUCT.png (684x382, 408K)

>milquetoast
I've seen this word pop up a lot the last few days. Is this the new buzzword at jidf? repent now or go enjoy the remaining time you have because it'll be over for you soon.

Carter is like, "hey where's my envelope?"
looks like only Hillary got the invite to the satanic-pedo after party

Attached: img_5049.jpg (787x459, 41K)

>Logan Act

oh ok, and what did kerry do again?

I can't deal with any more getting my hopes up without RESULTS. Too much time has passed and there's been too much said without enough being done. Things need to happen quicker than they are. This needs to be a Christmas gift. We shouldn't have to wait until after the new year. Make something happen fast or quit getting people's hopes up. You're not going to be able to avoid a backlash from their NPC pawns, so I don't know why you even bother to try to in the first place. There is no reasoning with people who have already rejected it in favor of emotional investment. Just strike hard and strike fast.

They'll molt their skin.

>>invite to the satanic pedo party
more like the patriotic pedo tribunal

It gets used in cycles, of a sort. You will see it when they feel the need to project their feelings of inadequacy on others; usually in times of stress when they know they are about to get hammered.

It seems you'd be rather surprised how much the general public does not know

>milquetoast
you don't yet see why so many republicans didn't seek an easy reelection? they didn't want to get indicted while in office dipshit. what do you think is going to happen to all the democratic seats when they're indicted? 3D motherfucking checkmate bitch.

What is this page from user? Give me the link.

I hate when they block out the whole thing like this, makes it harder to use software to decode it

>He fulfilled every other promise,
NO TERM LIMITS
NO 2ND AMENDMENT FOR ALL CITIZENS

>she protected
who can protect her from the embarrassment that is the fallout of the wikileaks?

NOBODY

Attached: 24a.jpg (500x277, 96K)

Bong quit pretending that matters or that your gay opionion does either m9...literally not an argument esp when I just fucking said ALL SIDES ARE FUCKED BECAUSE ITS A CIA NIGGER VERSUS M0554D U FISH EATING FAGGOT

>Is this the new buzzword at jidf?
ancient 50s word for fags

They’re anxious

Attached: 0D4DA13D-854B-49C2-9BAE-44CEE012D418.jpg (840x1280, 358K)

>ancient 50s word for fags
yeah but I meant it's a word that stands out and I can't recall seeing it here in the few years I've been hear but in the last 2 or 3 days I've seen it at least 6 or 7 times.

with different spellings so it's not the same person. Like they all got the same word-a-day calendar or something.

it's some old geezer who works for CNN, you want me to capture a snap of him and post it? I don't wanna get banned

it's Roger Stone

she will never go to prison
ever

Look at lecherous old Bill, hitting on Michelle.

like that one they found dead in the UAE? very plausible.

Doakes was the best part of Dexter.

HAPPENING!!!!!!!

Attached: 1029384756.jpg (750x728, 121K)