Hapa children

I'm a white man in love with a Chinese woman and we're going to get married. How do I prevent our children from becoming self loathing elliot Rodger types?

Attached: _101036882_elliot_rodger_2_shutterstoc.jpg (660x371, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=abfLDg_7Hjo
reddit.com/user/TheNewCountKalergi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ITT Jews promote racemixing, as they do everywhere, all the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=abfLDg_7Hjo

Give him a path to follow. Purpose, meaning, challenges, some basic truths and actual life skills. In other words, be a dad you chump.

mother love me long time long time
sucky sucky fucky fucky wonton
Hong Kong Hong Kong wonton Hong Kong wonton
one time one time wonton love me long time
feed on my long schlong go back to Hong Kong gong
I'll send u back to Hong Kong pair a wonton wonton

by cutting your dick off.

Adopt a white kid instead?
Why put a soul through a life of torture for your own desures?

All the white women at my campus are blue haired land whales

I keep telling you niggers. Find a Castiza or Middle Eastern Christian if you want to racemix, your kids are fucked if they're hapa.

Thanks the first good advice here

Where the hell am I going to find one of those?

Breed a nigress instead.

Attached: D68B0883-E97D-47F6-AE87-46F405C2EA99.jpg (960x960, 339K)

Come on, isn't that a bit dramatic

Higher class/non-illegal spics here are almost always Castiza.

What's the appeal of Asian women? I just don't get it, I never fucked a non white woman (inb4:Italians are not white etc...). But I swear EVERYONE that dated or hooked up with an Asian suddenly got obsessed with them, I was told shit like "dude, there is no cure for yellow fever" or "I only date asians". Why?

I dont have a preference for them, I've dated white women but I've fallen in love with this one and she just happens to be chinese

find a white woman or sterilize yourself

implant the white egg in your gook mail-order bride.

I dunno man, that rogers kid was a mess.
Would you like your kid to suffer like that?

>do something to induce temporary sterilisation
>tell chinky that we need an get donor
>get Aryan 100% germanic north german girl to supply an egg to your anime girlfriend
>white race is saved
Find the flaw

hapa here. result of amwf. make sure your kid is raised around other asians. im talking the "real" kind, not the nerdy stereotypical ones. your kid needs to be connected to his roots, so be a stern but fair father. for example, if he's "depressed", tell him to stop being a sissy, the world is unfair. if he feels gay, call him a fuckin faggot and kick him out. his grades suck? push him to do better, but at the same time dont be too hard about it, chances are he'll learn how to cheat or find his own way. learn as much as you can about chinese culture, and incorporate it in the house. also infuse your side of it too, so if youre italian, youll go out for italian food as often as you go out for dim sum. moon cakes, red envelopes, incense, do your research and make it apart of your family tradition. the family unit will always be the strongest bond, all others are outsiders.

the most important aspect is being a strong father figure. empathy and all that weird shit goes out the door, you're raising an independent, intelligent, healthy man. you're raising a future adult, not a child, get it? also when around heavy asian congregations, watch out for triads and the like. trust me.

what else... reward good behavior punish bad. allow him independence when you see fit, do NOT coddle, thats a western thing. buy him a computer, but no smartphone. if you can redpill him at an early age, its better than him figuring it out on his own. you want to pass on your wisdom, especially when he starts asking questions. in my family, there was a heavy emphasis on doing your best in whatever environment. if youre doing what everyone else is doing, youre doing it wrong.

be stern, and dont hold back. just dont be a tyrant. in my family growing up, there were many tense moments. arguing loudly in cantonese, pulling knives, breaking stuff, etc. im not sure what else to say.

>Love
>Chinese woman

Son, if she isn't from Hong Kong or had anything to do with the mainlaind then you're shit outta luck.

>amwf
Doubt

Inject with hgh and will be chad

You literally can't, because mixed race children will never feel like they belong anywhere because they don't or any real connection to either culture because non exists.

Go to plebbit and see the board Jow Forumshapas, there are thousands of them there and they literally all hate their parents and white men and Asian women (because they remind them of their parents, who they despise, as any future children of yours will despise you). If you can read that and still think its a good idea to marry an Asian woman without getting the snip then your kids would be doomed even if they weren't hapas since you're a complete narcissist who only cares about your own pleasure and nothing about the pain you would be inflicting on your children.

>How do I prevent our children from becoming self loathing elliot Rodger types?

Have sex with a woman of your own race.

I do love me some ME women, but they're rare as fuck, and hot latinas post mid20s is almost non-existent.

this

Not sure if you're falling for the reverse psychology or if you are some sort of metareverse psyop.
All in the genes. If you or your wife is unattractive, the child will be too. I'm a mixed race chadface, but my parents are chad and stacey.

Have daughters.

Attached: 1543922457965.jpg (1024x781, 290K)

have kids with a white woman
or raise your sons well and give them good advice on women
which is impossible since you had to settle for a chink

By my dad's side I'm polish and my moms I'm English, but I dont feel like I'm lost or dont belong, is it that different with Asian and white?

how old are you and how long have you been here. proofs needed.

>be a strong father figure and ensure roots to heritage.
These two more than anything. WMAF hapa reporting. My mother died when I was young, but my father taught us how to cook her recipes as she did, learned martial arts from a traditionalist school, and spent a lot of time bonding with her parents. Also start teaching control over emotions, personal responsibility, questioning the world, and independence around the age of 10 so that shit really sticks once they enter teen years.

>all hate their parents and white men and Asian women
Except that's complete incel propaganda shit though.

Reality is there are tons of AMWF incel hapas as well and the extreme elements on the sub (Eurasian Tiger and his 10 thousand alt accounts) try to sweep it under the rug.

Asian males are far more toxic and fetishistic than white males could ever hope to be. Just take a look at what EurasianTiger writes on his newest Plebbit account.

reddit.com/user/TheNewCountKalergi

Attached: 1534274262544.jpg (1024x768, 231K)

Of course it is, two Europeans even from either side of the continent will have much more in common in terms of culture, customs, appearance, religion and pretty much everything else than two people from opposites end of the world

Don't tell me that your father's name is Mohammed

*with your own race
Show yourself memeflag.

by raising your sons correctly?
the boys will need guidance and a good male role-model in their childhood and adolescence.
take them out of the house and do boy things like camping, fishing etc.

unlikely, asian genes WILL give you children a small penis.

>all of X is Y individual
Better not breed with a white woman or you'll have another Chris Chan.

Attached: 1497494956102.jpg (592x592, 115K)