Nothing is going to change unless Jow Forums starts its own political party and takes control of the government

Nothing is going to change unless Jow Forums starts its own political party and takes control of the government.

Is anyone here charismatic and a good public speaker?

Attached: polparty.png (649x833, 644K)

According to Wikihow:

Hold meetings to generate interest in forming a party. At every stage of creating and maintaining a political party, you’ll need lots of enthusiastic involvement. Let others know that you are interested in starting a new party, and ask them to get involved.[1]

You could try starting out by holding a meeting with people you already know in a community center or even at your home. If there’s interest in creating a new party, tell them to spread the word to people they know. Hold a second, larger meeting inviting these people, too.
Ensure attendance at all meetings. When officially filing your party, you’ll typically need to prove that you’ve been holding meetings.
It’s never too early to start soliciting donations. At the early stages, you can start a crowdfunding campaign. Later, you can have your financial team set up a more formal donation process.

>Let others know that you are interested in starting a new party, and ask them to get involved.
I am interested in starting a new party and I want you guys to get involved.

Fuck a political party, we need to annex some land and start our own community. We all know we'd never get voted into power, only thing left to do is start our own state. We all need to move to an close to one another, develop our own laws, enforce them, and protect ourselves from outside influences. We could probably get funding from China and Russia to help get the land and arms.

Oh ya, hi NSA.

I can't even talk to fat girls without spilling the spagett

I'm already bored of this idea desu.

>Vote for us. We know lots about hentai and have a bunch of Hitler memes.
Don't be absurd.

Attached: ape.gif (352x288, 2.02M)

Attached: 1424956379267.jpg (640x633, 87K)

Attached: 8b0e1ba0e4ded90e16630f7506a17088.jpg (901x1107, 360K)

>basement dwellers doing anything
kek

I'd vote for it.

That party got my vote

Attached: AFD79911-3942-4901-869B-8FC58977DD88.jpg (357x524, 43K)

You'd probably pull 20% of the vote with this policy in austfailure

Nah man they just gonna do you like JFK if they determine you're a legit threat to the NWO

Id enjoy Jow Forums doing a little more than just whining on the internet, i think it might be pretty fun. Would like to see how many whites actually post here.

Fuck parties, that's just a way for the CIA to find out who we all are. Centralizing is a mistake. We need to redpill the populace like what we have been doing

ngl, id vote for that

>We need to redpill the populace like what we have been doing
yeah i agree

I want to get involved, what do

Yes we need to take over now.

Fuck politics though. I’m not telling lies.
I want to be in charge by Christmas.
In fact I’m appointing myself right now.

Homie CIA already knows who we all are, we are anonymous to each other but everyone here has a file. I hope I'm my NSA guy's most favoritest pretty princess :3

>most favoritest pretty princess :3

Attached: image.jpg (184x184, 7K)

>we also support LGBT causes
user why are you so narrow minded

Attached: 88b1540342b0a593ad7fcf8917d511ac.png (724x1023, 954K)

come for the memes, stay for the ethnonationalism?

Oh user, fags including trapfags go into the ovens too

Attached: 8962FEF4-74F5-44A0-964F-5DFC5F3BB45F.png (587x722, 470K)

but we can relieve you of your sexual tension and reduce the influence of those evil women!

Attached: 1541973134834.jpg (850x1193, 212K)

No traps are fucking degenerates that kill them selves by the time they hit 30 and fuck women also robot wafius are the future

Attached: 98EEA54E-15C0-4A4C-9EF3-04B1FFBB96ED.jpg (600x600, 194K)

>waifus