Is it possible for Trump to abolish Congress? If so, how?

Is it possible for Trump to abolish Congress? If so, how?

Attached: trump.jpg (2500x1666, 1.64M)

have a third of them arrested on national security grounds, that should cow the rest

Halt the legislative branch of the grounds that they finna get dabbed on by Mueller.

Trump can do whatever he wants and his supporters will call it 5d chess.

Attached: 1522573279061.jpg (590x639, 149K)

HEY THERE SHITBLUE WORKING HARD?
JAIL TIME SOON NERD VIRGIN TARDS
DAY AND NIGHT YOU'RE ON THE CLOCK
FOR PEDSHIT DAVID "KID COCKS" BROCK

Nope. Separation of powers and coequal branches of government. He's fucked.

Attached: trumpist.jpg (480x853, 21K)

checked

Attached: 669382465.png (705x752, 427K)

Not legally and if he tried the first thing any Patriot would do is kill him for attempting to destroy the Republic.

Which chamber?

Attached: cortez.jpg (1093x1035, 73K)

Sounds like an interesting idea.
I don't know if it is possible or even desirable.
But there is obviously something very wrong with our current system...
And thanks to the rise in technology perhaps we have the ability to build better types of government than ever before.

Something more meritocratic. A bit elitist.
But with strong incentive to produce results or get the boot.
Ultra competitive. But still stable.
Super adaptable and flexible, but antifragile.

Yeah, I think we should at least try.

>muh the republix
The republic can be stronger than ever with the right changes.

Yeah, we're just gonna suspend the Constitution for your ham-god's benefit. Right-O, bud.

Attached: trumpig1.jpg (236x187, 8K)

Nope, the tree of liberty has to be watered with the blood of tyrants from time to time don't it. Anyone attempting that kind of power seizure with no checks and balances on them is a tyrant and a threat to liberty.

Nothing is gonna be suspended.
Constitution is very important - it is the bedrock, the foundation.
But is our current congress and the way it is something admirable?
No.
Then it should be altered.

How? No, I don't fucking know.
But I can tell that something is wrong.
You're arguing for allowing a cancer to exist just because it is part of the body of the person you love.

Cancer die = body thrive.

Ok we can remove everyone that is bad.
But without addressing that which allowed them to rise it will just repeat in the future.

I never argue for authoritarianism.
I argue for doing better than we currently can.
The details are the devils.

Gridlock is intentionally built into our government specifically to hinder tyrants from just steamrolling their way through rapid changes. Causing intentional delays in the process gives the people the power to react and prevents people from one day going to bed having a voice in their government waking up the next completely voiceless as an emperor has seized control of everything and now rules them with an iron fist.

>How? I don't fucking know
So basically you are asking the common people of Jow Forums to organize and devise a solution to a problem you have no idea to solve. Then you would wish that solution to be executed?
I hope you can see why a legislative branch is always needed if you follow what you are asking for

Where does the office of the Presidency come from? The Constitution. Where does the every other part of government come from? The same fucking thing.
Article 1 of the Constitution is concerned with congress, it is literally the first thing it creates. So the obvious answer is no

based

You're arguing for Trump to become an autocratic totalitarian ruler with 0 checks on his power thinking he'll be some benevolent monarch

Reality check, he wouldn't. Trump is a politician and he's just as corrupt as any others. Giving absolute power to any single man is a huge mistake, giving it to one you know is corrupt and egotistical is possibly the worst mistake you could ever make.

Yeah that's fine.
I understand the checks and balances.
But do you really want to argue for a system that allows people to be incompetent as fuck sitting in teh same seat for years with no idea of what the fuck they are doing besides collecting lobbyist money and buttfucking little kids all day?
The system is rotten, excuse me for trying to find a way to renovate.

>so basically you are asking the common people of Jow Forums
To open their minds to the idea of change as a potential avenue worth going down

My mind is open to the possibility of hanging every willful traitor to the constitution including you

If the right succeeds in restructuring the government however it wants then the rules will be written by the Mercers and the Koch and all the other bastards who use the useful idiots on this board. They're creating a corporate distopia in face the face of a bunch of bullshit that's one step less stupid than flat earthers.
Jow Forums is the perfect medium for mass manipulation and Jow Forums is the fucking epicenter.

>IsiTpOsSiBlE fOr TrUmP tO AbOliSh cOnGrEsS?
i swear, you cucks are dumber by the minute

Attached: please look at the wii u gamepad.gif (320x213, 1.4M)

>war powers act
>martial law
Am i retarded or are you...

You guys aren't wrong.
But isn't it good to try for something better sometimes?

>Trump is a politician
After three years?
When comparing all the career criminals in government his tenure is nothing in comparison.
you're pathetic and very fucking stupid, I'd hope some nigger kills you so we all can have the oxygen you would have stolen by just existing.
kek

>after two years?
Ftfy retard.

Also, yeah. He became a politician the minute he got elected. Stupid.

He's been politically active for decades, he's as corrupt as any career politician. You're a useful idiot moron for falling for a cult of personality and thinking any one person can make everything rright for anyone but themselves, much less 300 million people.