I have an appointment with a [military] recruiter coming up soon. There's one big, 'BUT', here. I'm in my mid 20s...

I have an appointment with a [military] recruiter coming up soon. There's one big, 'BUT', here. I'm in my mid 20s. I transitioned from male-to-female years ago; HRT when I was 15 and onward, gender reassignment surgery/vaginoplasty done when I was 20. Documentation like driver's license, birth certification, etc., has all been changed long ago. Many years later I'm completely in my female role, thankfully pass (yes, there are some of us who pass), and fully functioning within society. To anyone who knows me I'm just another gril.

Will this have an effect on the possibility of joining, and or my career? Even being stealth, I'm assuming with background checks they'll be able to find my old name, etc.

I'd prefer not to post in /lgbt/ as generally they represent only a subset of opinion. If it's relevant, I'm meeting with the branch that has five star meals, state of the art gym facilities, and air conditioning.

Pic unrelated, I just like aviation stuff.

Attached: 0412wmtkfjgqiphonesjbz6.jpg (650x1155, 235K)

Here's a tip: kill yourself baitposter.

>>Jow Forums

>>>/reddit/

Am I an oldfag if I remember when Jow Forums actually provided advice? I hope it's not soft-core shit posting all of a sudden.

Attached: spitfire-at-dusk.jpg (1920x1200, 58K)

You're asking for too much, fucking attention seeking tranny.

Funny enough, I'm not calling for, nor do I garner any special attention.

No because you have borderline personality disorder, and subsequently aren't cut out for that shit.

Scientifically speaking your point doesn't hold up, though.

If you your body doesnt agree with your mind as to what gender you are, that is literally a disorder.

That's past tense. It's fixed now. If you want to argue about that go to Jow Forums or /lgbt/.

No, they won't let you. They disqualify any history of gender dysphoria, plus you still need estrogen don't you? They'll be asking questions and just saying "I don't have ovaries" won't work since they'll have a doctor examine you.

If amerifat just be honest they don't care, just be aware that 90% of military work is nothing like in the media and is really just glorified welfare work

What do you mean? A disagreement between any two physiological entities of the same body is a problem. There's nothin archaic about that statement.

or well actually, what country are you in? because this only applies to the US.

You are banned from joining.

>you still need estrogen don't you
Yes

I'm in the US

Yeeeeeaaaa you don’t want to go into the military.

The military is not tranny friendly

/thread

Lol then why as a bi guy do I suck so many marine’s cocks?

>The military is not tranny friendly
Well, my main question is that I don't consider myself transgender at all. I transitioned years ago and I'm fully functioning and recognized as such by society.

What do you consider yourself as, then? A cis woman?

And specifically because of that, you are unfit to serve. So please do not waist the Recruitment Officers time, you cannot enlist. The President has specifically banned you as well as others like you.

They won't care, they'll do a physical once they find out you need estrogen and they'll find out you're trans. It's the new policy. You should've joined 12 months ago. I don't identify with transpeople or trans experiences since I did that shit at like 12 but it still affects us because it's still a medical thing.

Youre fucking crazy

Because marines are faggots, duh.

But the fact is, you are trans. It doesn’t matter how much you tell yourself this, your DNA is still that of a boy. If you were to be cloned, your clone would be a boy.

Anyways, you really don’t want to go into the military. I’m saying this in all honesty. It would not be good for your mental health. Your peers will not accept you. In the military, the point of basic training is to show everyone is the same. In your case, you’d be butt ass naked standing in a shower room full of females. They might not feel comfortable with that. Then you’ll get distanced immediately. That’s just in Basic training. When you get to your unit it will be worse. People WILL find out you’re trans. I’m assuming you like men, so even if you do look exactly like a woman, if a guy finds out you had a transition, you WILL be found out. Word will spread extremely quickly and you won’t get treated the same.

Just a warning.

I suggest suicide

>recognized as such by society.
Pro tip: you arent

Again, this would count IF there wasn’t an order in place banning him/her from enlistment. (Identifying as trans is allowable as long as they have not done anything to transition; by transitioning you fall under being mentally ill, therefore unfit to serve in any branch, in any capacity, including reserve units, and Natuon Guard.

Cause you're the faggot. It's not gay if a dude gives you head or you fuck another man, dumb fag.

well this is good. Honestly this is to his benefit. He would be fucking miserable in the military in his condition

Granted this isn't bait. Former Army enlisted here. What's the worst that can happen? They'll allow you in regardless. Hell you can now join and have the transition surgery paid for by Uncle Sam.

Just think. You'll only have to do the minimum female required physical fitness, which is the easiest thing ever.

>It's not gay if a dude gives you head or you fuck another man

Not him, but that is absolutely gay

She's already transitioned and had surgery, she just wants a job.

POG post

It's about establishing dominance. They did it in ancient times. It's not gay.

>she

>She

Attached: images (1).jpg (478x308, 19K)

>she
It's still a lad, lad

>muh Jow Forums boogeyman
You need a reality check.
Not everyone that hates a faggot is from Jow Forums.

Genes are genes buddy

You’re getting sexual pleasure from another man rubbing his tongue all over your penis until you orgasm into his mouth. In which he will suck your semen out of your body and swallow your living sperm. All while giving you immense pleasure

That’s not gay?

A question to Americans: why so many of you folks suddenly started transitioning? What went wrong?

Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, I wonder...
I'm pretty sure the president's, "policy", is sitting inactive in a courtroom. It's not policy.
>I don't identify with transpeople or trans experiences since I did that shit at like 12 but it still affects us because it's still a medical thing.
This is my main gripe.
Refer to It ain't gay unless you make eye contact
This
But the thing is that I've never encountered any question or suspicion about myself. From any peer any age and situation.

>I have an elementary education on biology and therefore my opinion trumps that of the scientific consensus that XY females exist and that hormones affect gene expression in sexed ways regardless of chromosomes.

Because of the rise of progressives. It’s disgusting. It’s even worse in Canada

>Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, I wonder...
Looking like something or someone =/= being something or someone. You're not cis woman, this fact is coded in your DNA, and there is no way you can change it...

>But the thing is that I've never encountered any question or suspicion about myself. From any peer any age and situation.

You don’t understand. Your peers will learn everything about you in the military. Privacy doesn’t exist. You live in close quarters, other people are directly responsible for every aspect of your life.

Also on a different note. Going off what you said, that you look exactly like a girl, what is your plan if a lad starts to like you and doesn’t realize you’re switched from a boy? You do realize this is extremely manipulative and deceiving?

But again, I think you're missing the fact that I'm NOT denying my differing DNA.

I'd also like to underline that there are active service men and women who are ACTIVELY transitioning. I've been there, done that. Yet that makes me different for wishing to join after the fact, rather than before? Strange.

>what is your plan if a lad starts to like you and doesn’t realize you’re switched from a boy? You do realize this is extremely manipulative and deceiving?
This doesn't pertain to the thread.

>Yet that makes me different for wishing to join after the fact, rather than before? Strange.
No, it's just a new policy that bans new trans recruits. Although you're right, it could be currently blocked in the courts, so you could go ahead and try.

>I'd also like to underline that there are active service men and women who are ACTIVELY transitioning

Yeah and they get treated like shit

>what is your plan if a lad starts to like you and doesn’t realize you’re switched from a boy?
He won't care because he believes that he is a cis woman

Well what I said before still stands. Your peers will find out and I promise you their attitude toward you will change. Men AND women.

(Not the guys you responded to)

I just jumped into this thread and didn't bother reading much.

First observation. I live in San Diego and know many navy/marine types. I'm a civilian though. I once took a college class at the marine recruit depot for a random reason. In my class, there was a transperson (I guess, before fully transitioning) and everyone knew, and it was awkward, Some passing comments about him/her and weird looks - that type of thing. I was once getting a candy bar from a vending machine and he/she walked past me and went into the men's room, and then 5 seconds later stormed out and went into the lady's room. I literally cannot think of a worse place for someone of your category to be in.

Second thought: the military is known for being a high stress environment. Most meat heads and jerheads that go in are high test and from low economic backgrounds in many cases. Most of my friends and acquaintances joined for the three square meals, room and board, and GI bill. If I had to guess, 80% of the people in the service are of that type. They're not in it for honor and glory. They will not treat you with dignity once (it's a matter when not if) they find you out. Do you really want to subject yourself to high school 2.0 with the essentially all the jock and moron types from high school? that's what the military is by and large.

third observation: no matter how well you think you pass -- you don't. You ever go to that transpassing board on reddit? Me and some of my friends sometimes share photos of those people and make fun. Unless you were born androgynous then you do NOT pass. Maybe only to the biggest morons with facial blindness and no gaydar will you pass. Everyone else? We can tell that you're trans or queer. And as someone pointed out, the women will tell as soon as you take your clothes off in the shower. So it's not even a matter of gaydar. People will find about you on day 1 and at best, people will act weird around you.

I went on that reddit page out of curiosity. So many beautiful ladies there! I find it honestly sad, all this trans shit. The posters there seem insecure and unhappy, and not at all okay with themselves.

Attached: 58010ed.jpg (2046x2046, 355K)

Agreed. Gay.

Is that you?

If so.. Kek. You look like a cross dressing dude

Yeah. My friend has a knack for sending me photos of these transpassing people on normiebook and asking me if I think they pass or not. It's like a game for him. Sometimes he'll mix in an actual girl that looks a bit butch just to troll me. I'm usually right like 9 times out of 10.

Attached: KAi1uZv.jpg (1536x2048, 250K)

>thinking Jow Forums has always existed
Yeah, definitely not an oldfag

The skull looks male

No, it's a random pic of some transsexual person from that transpassing reddit the other user mentioned

Usually you can tell, out of 20+ pics I saw 2 passing people. But ftm don't pass easier; you can always tell by the face. Only extensive professional plastic surgeries can alleviate that.

Yeah. That's the giveaway. Hormones might make transpeople look a bit softer around the edges, and make them grow tits or whatever. But they're not doing shit to bone structure and small subtitles like eyebrows and cheek lines.

Yeah the eyesockets are a big red flag. You can just naturally tell something is off. I wasn’t able to determine what right away, but I could definitely tell something was off about that picture. So I covered up the hair and mouth and i could clearly see a dude

>Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, I wonder...
Sorry bro, you may think you do, but it's more like, walks like a goose, quacks like a dog

Yeah. What some transpeople don't understand is that it's just a matter of what they were born with. If their facial structure is unambiguously that of their own "cis gender" there's nothing they can do to make you pass as of today. If you have a big man jaw, mean/thick looking brows, a 'masculine gaze', male hairline, then what the hell can you do about those things?

Attached: uh84at5fbiy01.jpg (1440x2560, 229K)

It's never been great, we've been a trip bucket and shitpost board for eons.
We did shove /soc/ to a containment board which I love to bring up.
>some of us who pass
Irrelevant. never say this and don't bring it up
Go and present. If it's relevant, it'll come up and if you lie about it then, it WILL come to fuck you even harder in... whatever of your holes still, you know, function as organs and aren't definitively just 'wounds.'

This isn't about the military, is it? This is just about a chance to wave that 'I'm trans' flag.

>that chin
Fuckin calm down Mr Incredible, if you want a disguise just put your costume and mask on.
Jesus, does Elastigirl know about this?

Attached: 1520546927415.jpg (500x438, 26K)

Welp, Miss. Translady: my advice still stands. All this talk about transpassing is irrelevant. You're gonna have to show your bare body in the showers, and the truth will be laid bare literally. You'll get outted by the women. And then what? Are you saying, your desire to join the military is so strong that you don't care about whatever sitgma will be thrown your way?

>This is just about a chance to wave that 'I'm trans' flag.
It's actually a do I have to wave the trans flag because I'd prefer not to kind of thing.

Plastic surgery
But you can't cover up huge feet, manly hands, broad collarbones, no hips or midriff, thin or thinning hair, and probably some other stuff too.

HRT at 15 prevents a lot of this stuff, but for shits and giggles I'll bite.
>huge feet
Women's size 8 at 5'8"
>manly hands
Nope
>broad collarbones
Do people even look at this? I think you meant shoulders, and I don't have big shoulders.
>no hips or midriff
Blocking cortisol and having put on weight after being a skinnytard before HRT, it all went to my ass and upper legs.
>thin or thinning hair
Not even males have this. Unless you're referring to male pattern baldness? This isn't an issue.
>probably some other stuff too.
I feel, given that I made this thread on Jow Forums, that there's little validity to any of these posts.

Maybe user thinks that the pros of this job will outweigh the cons. Only military isn't a liberal arts college or a Tumblr blog, normal people often have tough time when serving, I'm afraid that a trans person would be quickly ostracized. Maybe op will get lucky, who the hell knows for sure. But knowing how shitty people can be, I would count on nothing but misery

Post picture.

But answer this- what is your plan for when the women find you out and label you the very first time you get naked with them in the showers?

Ask them, not us, Mz.
You won't have your certain answer unless you get it from the source desired.

This is a stellar point to consider. If you don't give a shit about stigma-- you shouldn't-- then just be ready to fuck up a cunt if she swings her real pussy at you or something, and sleep with one eye open.

I watched Full Metal Jacket, don't play me.

Thought we already put trannies in the US military, am I wrong?

He doesn’t realize how it is.

I was a virgin when I joined, and I got soooo much shit for being a virgin in the Infantry. I can’t imagine the hell he will get.

I meant collarbones, broad shoulders are obvious, but bone structure in general can tell you a lot about a person, including their sex...

This

It’s biological. You can look at someone and just tell something isn’t normal.

>Post picture.
I don't want to disclose my identity for obvious reasons.
>what is your plan for when the women find you out and label you the very first time you get naked with them in the showers?
Are you all virgins? How has no one in this thread yet mentioned about male and female bodies varying so much? Watch any BMT video on youtube and tell me about the bikini bodies the butch dykes have under those clothes. Or the shredded chad bods the guys have.

What is to be found out? Hurr durr why won't this chick fuck me? She must be a dude!
>I have a boyfriend back home
>I'm on my period
>I have a headache
>I'm tired
Why doesn't this girl have a period like me? She must be a dude!
>I have an IUD
>I'm irregular
>I had it before BMT
>I use a diva cup and flush the shit

>Ask them, not us, Mz.
>You won't have your certain answer unless you get it from the source desired.
This is the most solid advice thus far, thanks.

Attached: 763.jpg (400x395, 31K)

Maybe op will have more luck. There are some people lobbying for trannies in military after all. However, I'm inclined to think they are a minority so idk

Man. You really are delusional if you really don’t think girls will be able to pick you apart instantly when they first see you naked.

They can lobby all they want. But that won’t change the military mentality. The military looks down on people who try fry to be individuals. Getting a sex change makes you different. It’s a mental healthy issue. Which is viewed as a weakness. The military hates weak people.

It’s the same reason there are my people in the military with depression and anxiety and refuse to seek help because they don’t want to be seen as weak.

>man posting about women
>It’s the same reason there are my people in the military with depression and anxiety and refuse to seek help because they don’t want to be seen as weak.
This is entirely not true. Go to any installation and see how many are on SSRIs. Where have you been?

>Go to any installation and see how many are on SSRIs

Yes but there are even MORE who have not seeked any treatment.

Yeah, military isn't the best place for people with mental issues. On the other hand if op is determined, maybe he can make it and endure possible alienation and taunting or just awkward or rotten atmosphere. So far op seems to be sure people won't find out about this trans thing so thats a secondary worry

My understanding is that depression/anxiety are now disqualifers for joining the military. Guess they're trying to get the suicide rate down.

It causes more issues than just that. It affects unit integrity. A lot of people forget that the military isn’t just a “job”. You have to work together closes as a team. Everyone is responsible for everyone. If someone fucks up, it’s your fault too.

If they don’t get along with him, it will destroy the integrity of the unit. He will get moved out to another unit, the process will repeat. Until he either gets discharged or kills himself. Thats the true but sad reality

On military.com
>Major abnormalities and defects of the genitalia, such as a change of sex, a history thereof, or dysfunctional residuals from surgical correction of these conditions.
is listed as something that may prevent you from getting into military. I don't know how credible the source is.