I heard the best way to get over my fear of women is to compliment random pretty girls on the street

I heard the best way to get over my fear of women is to compliment random pretty girls on the street.

I'm not that good-looking and I have a bit of a slouch due to sitting down all the time so I don't look very confident. Will I get spurned?

Also on another note, what's something I can compliment them on? Hair? Clothes? Body?

Attached: 7a15317f47f71ef117cfd5dacc015333.jpg (640x622, 73K)

Not sure where you heard this, I would work on your posture first. Try standing up straight and sticking your chest out with your hands at your sides this is a confident pose. As far as compliments if you just have to do it pick something they have control over, it both makes them feel as if they are standing out and it also validates their choices

Hold on OP so you're saying someone told you to do something like catcalling to women in the street? That's kind of creepy OP, what I would do is compliment women I know or work with, there should be some familiarity between you otherwise some can get offended depending on what you say and how you say it.

Never compliment a girl on her body. Only compliment on things like hair/clothes/shoes/accessories/style. Anything else is sexual harassment and will come across as downright creepy.

>Not sure where you heard this,
Online and IRL.
>I would work on your posture first.
I am trying actually
>Try standing up straight and sticking your chest out with your hands at your sides this is a confident pose. As far as compliments if you just have to do it pick something they have control over, it both makes them feel as if they are standing out and it also validates their choices
Thanks!

>Hold on OP so you're saying someone told you to do something like catcalling to women in the street?
Not catcalling but if I see a cute chick walk by I just say "Hey how you going? I like your hair" or some shit like that. I wouldn't scream right across the street is anything.
My source said he usually gets positive responses
>That's kind of creepy OP,
Why?
>what I would do is compliment women I know
I don't know any women apart from some facebook friends (who I don't talk to)
>or work with,
No women at my work place
>there should be some familiarity between you otherwise some can get offended depending on what you say and how you say it.
I won't say anything particularly rude

>"Hey I love your necklace/dress/hair"
Creepy?

or just make small talk
easier and less prone to fuck up

If you're aware of things about yourself that require improvement focus on those before going out trying to talk to girls.
You will feel more confident in the long run if you fix yourself first.

just talk to them like human beings you fucking sperg.
Girls appreciate guys talking to them like normal coworkers/humans more than guys at work obviously trying to get them interested in them.

>You will feel more confident in the long run if you fix yourself first.
Am I... not fixing myself right now?
>just talk to them like human beings you fucking sperg.
I'll do that if they stay to talk

I don't think a random compliment will really accomplish your goals. If she responds at all, it's going to be a cursory "Thank you" as she walks away.

I think you need to join some clubs based on your own interests with the goal of meeting other people. A common interest is a great conversation starter.

Attached: Henry-Rollins.jpg (740x416, 73K)

Physical and personality flaws that need improvement have vast priority over your lust for women. That should be obvious.
If you want to talk to girls at work then talk to them. If you're only interested in talking them to get validation/possible chance of flirting/sex, then you have the wrong mindset and girls can sense that fakeness a mile away.
You obviously have trouble with girls. Want advice? Stop hitting on them. You're not a club, this isn't a bar, you are at work. You think girls want to be harassed by subpar men in their workplace that they probably don't want to be in? No. You're going to make your work think you're a fucking creep.
>That's that guy that keeps saying weird shit to all the girls.
>ewwwww
You want to get over your fear of women fine, do it at a bar or a club. Not at your job.
First things first get your looks and personality on straight. Obviously you're lacking. After that you can start talking to women casually and if any show interest in you past the casual chit chat THEN you can compliment them.

I never said I was going to hit on girls at work

Bump

>Why?
This is 2018 and everybody wants to he offended and call rape. Women are more retarded now than the time period where all they did was raise children, pick strawberries and catch fish (ironically having more skills than the modern women as well)

Realize that girls are humans just like you. They don't see themselves at hot whatever, they see their flaws and mistakes. Start going up to girls on the street and just have fun. Make it fun for them. Just be social. And if you make them feel uncomfortable just back the fuck off quickly and say sorry. If you see any sign of tenseness just back off as quickly as you can. You may fuck it up but keep on doing it. Also look into youtube.com/rsdtyler (/rsdmax /rsdjulien / rsdmadison rsdluke.)

Keep doing it as in try on another girl, not making her scared.

or say she has nice sandals/cute feet. Girls laugh when i say this

>>"Hey I love your necklace/dress/hair"
>Creepy?
It's not hard.
There's this chick at my work who I've got a thing for (don't know if I'd actually ask her out because she's like 10 years younger than me), and I noticed today she was wearing new glasses.
>Me: hey, are those new glasses?
>Her: yeah, they are. my eyesight is shit, lol
>Me: well, they really suit you
The way she smiled was like I made her fucking day.

Ok thanks guys. I tried this today. I got a weird look but she smiled at me after and thanked me, which pretty much made my day haha

My heart was going a million miles a minute desu

>Realize that girls are humans just like you. They don't see themselves at hot whatever, they see their flaws and mistakes.
Wrong, if you're not good looking you basically have no chance with girls as a young adult
>Also look into youtube.com/rsdtyler (/rsdmax /rsdjulien / rsdmadison rsdluke.)
Thanks

Are you kidding me? Most women especially young ones have a laundry list of things that are "wrong" with their body. Do you not have any sisters? Everybody has been primed to hate themselves by a consumerist culture that tells you about problems you don't actually have so you can spend your money trying to "fix" them.

Compliments are unnecessary user. Just gradually build up confidence by doing small talk or greeting people in a friendly manner, and work your way up from there. You could also try doing speed dating, that'll get you used to women quickly. It's a long process and it'll hurt a lot but stick with it and you'll be surprised at how less retarded you are at interacting with women.

wait are you trying to hook up with somebody or just start being less of a sperg?
I mean basic hygiene and sense of style are fundamental to get partners but you're wrong or bitterly insecure if you think that ugly people are intrinsecally lonely

>Are you kidding me? Most women especially young ones have a laundry list of things that are "wrong" with their body. Do you not have any sisters?
That doesn't mean they don't have high standards. If you're an ugly male you may as well be as noticeable as the dirt they tread upon.

>You could also try doing speed dating, that'll get you used to women quickly.
I've seen speed dating in movies. It does look fun but I'd be lost about what to say during that short time
>It's a long process and it'll hurt a lot but stick with it and you'll be surprised at how less retarded you are at interacting with women.
speed dating or becoming a Normie?

>wait are you trying to hook up with somebody or just start being less of a sperg?
The latter first and the former later

Common interests, clubs, meet 'em, go do

Bump

>women is to compliment random pretty girls on the street.
Don't. Fucking. Do. it.

Women hate it so much. Especially when that say some creepy dude on the street when she's probably doing her business and don't give a fuck about guys and their compliments

>I have a bit of a slouch due to sitting down all the time so I don't look very confident. Will I get spurned?

If you come up all hunched over, whisper a barely audible “compliment”, and keep your eyes averted the entire time, more than likely you will confuse and creep the fuck out of the person you approach.

Why?

Because you yourself are acting like you’re in the wrong and have something to be ashamed of, which makes the other person follow your lead and assume that your shame is because you’re doing something with a guilty conscious, and are therefore a potentially dangerous/creepy person to interact with.

No one wants to find themselves with a stalker tat might one day snap and do something crazy.

That’s why one of the more important aspects of approaching strangers, is to do so with confidence and goodwill. If you act like there’s nothing wrong, the other person will tend to follow suit and assume there nothing wrong.

Fix your posture. Learn to speak up. Work out
/Chan’s you wardrobe/restyle yourself until you have some confidence in your own looks. Act like you have confidence and strive to improve yourself until the day it all becomes true.

>Also on another note, what's something I can compliment them on? Hair? Clothes? Body?

General riule of thumb:

Compliment decisions and choices; those all reflect and validate persons personality and their beliefs or likes. They are things the person chose to represent themselves.

Do not compliment static or biological traits. Those have little to do with active will. If anything that’s compliment their parents, or them.

A girl cannot control how big her breasts are, nor what color her eyes are.

She can however, choose what accessories or clothing what she compliments her physical feature with, what style she adopts and how it expresses her personality, and any number of other things that she decides make her representation of herself expressively unique.

This thread is nice.

Who told you that? Construction worker?

Attached: dontmean.jpg (659x346, 95K)

Complimenting strangers on the street is always going to be weird, especially if it's in any way sexual. More normal would be to compliment people you see more often (coworkers, classmates, etc.) and preferably on non-sexual things. Like if a girl dyed her hair/got a haircut you could compliment that, or a tattoo, shirt with a reference you understand, etc.

So if you went to a strip club how do you compliment the strippers?
I love your hair? Those panties make your ass divine?

Like highlighted in this post compliments are about validating or affirming what people choose to take pride in and use to represent themselves.

Conversely, they are NOT about objectifying and making judgements about factors which are non-representative or superficial.

Ergo: A Stripclub. Very nearly the epitome of male objectification and reduction of women, is pretty fucking dumb place to pay a compliment.

Context yo.

>Those panties make your ass divine?

Also, the subject of that sentence is “ass”. The choice of panties is predicate.

L2English

>The shape of your ass makes those panties divine.
FixT

Thanks Doc.

>what's something I can compliment them on? Hair? Clothes?
Sure.
>Body?
Hell no.

As anything, it comes with practice. So you can start by complimenting old ladies and family members, and work your way into random females you find attractive.

But the thing about complimenting is that you can't fixate your whole convo on the compliment, or else it gets awkward.
So once you break the ice with a compliment, change the topic into something else.
So say something like:
>hey, sorry for bothering you, but I think you look really nice, have a good day
And walk away, until you feel like following the convo with more chitchat.
And repeat, until you don't sperg out too much in front of women.

Afterwards you can get into flirting and escalating, but that's a whole different subject, so take it easy.

you're only going to weird them out with compliments.
Find a hobby or something. You don't pick up girls in the street unless you're a pimp

personally i wouldn't do that. what i found helpful was to strike up a conversation whenever i sat next to a woman on the bus. best to start out with something relevant to the context (if she has a backpack, ask if she goes to university and what she's studying, or something like that). if you can't think of anything situational even talking about the weather is okay. obviously don't do this if she has headphones on (she clearly doesn't want to talk), and be careful if she's reading a book or her phone (but as long as you're not obnoxious those are usually okay).

Why do you have to start with the weirdest things. You will be comfortable talking to women if you just make some female friends, you will be able to talk about anything and everything like male friends and it wont be weird if you talk about sex or tease later. Talk about their day, hobbies, stuff you both like, all that normal stuff that keeps going from day to day.

Nobody likes to get compliments from random people in the street. Nobody even likes strangers very much. You would have to be very hot to just break even and not creep someone out and they still wouldn't like it. Doesn't matter if male or female.

i found i got over my fear of women after having sex with one

The best way to ger over your fears is having sex with prostitutes.