The Nordic Man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his blonde hair. This blonde hair reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the freezing cold, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The blonde hair reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The Nordic Mans demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The Nordic Mans penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the ultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the Nordic Man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent Nordic seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the Nordic Man impregnates.

In total, the Nordic Man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the Nordic Man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance.

Attached: 1543916155652.jpg (640x960, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xcorenutrition.com/athletes/stian-bjornes/
youtube.com/watch?v=08q9GRCmBuY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd suck his dick.

I'm straight by the way.

Okay Farid

Attached: E7D3590A-9260-4956-B40E-C67061236EF0.jpg (564x791, 59K)

Most krauts aren't Nordic, so stop larping

>be me
>rare Nordic as FUCK amerimutt
>have chad face genetics, if nobody saw my body they’d assume I was a body builder due to chiseled jaw and masculine face
>but
>EXTREME wristlet
>literal baby wrists
>tiny skinny arms
>literally some weird ass female body with male face

why?

Attached: B5CF8BE5-C24C-451F-AAFF-494E68705E1E.jpg (1024x946, 62K)

Pic of wrists next to face ples

Why do Nordic men only look good with tan skin? DAS RITE, they're emulating the MED BVLL.

Attached: 17735d656fdf41063a8423840daa1962.jpg (500x408, 27K)

Not even a bad looking dude, just looks bad compared to the Thor in the OP.

MED PRIDE WORLDWIDE

Attached: 9529248929740_n (1).jpg (498x750, 65K)

that's a gipsy/moor

Thats why you need to train everyday an consume super fluids...
What happens when you aint got all that.
>Fat.

He's Greek. You mad pig-skin Antonio?

Attached: full.jpg (600x828, 65K)

I would bet all my assets that the dude in the OP would rate higher with women.
A lot of Swedes naturally tan really well.
Meds can be great but the North African you posted most white people view as untrustworthy and inherently criminal.

Attached: 13245568453234563.jpg (849x635, 66K)

what a hunk

nord women luv med bulls

Pathetic pig-skin wh*Teboy coping. The ideal is TALL, DARK, and HANDSOME.

Attached: thd.jpg (907x1134, 83K)

Gay

>tats
Yikes!

C-can you p-post an example of a Nordic man without a-anything on, just to you know, get the entire picture of their body to compare to others user.

When we see a dude like that in Spain we say "grab your wallets". Fucking gips.

Here are people that know a thing or too, Mashallah.

Attached: td.jpg (500x424, 27K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1502743704225.png (216x271, 94K)

Guy in OP is 176cm (5'9") reported:
xcorenutrition.com/athletes/stian-bjornes/

Can manlets be chads too?

One has Med blood of Civilization, Honor, and Warrior blood. The other has Nordic blood of a barbarian, vandal, pillager, and WE WUZZER.

LITERALLY a woman's height in current year. When will you guys understand the MED BVLL's eminence?

Attached: td.jpg (751x1024, 73K)

I said the entire body user

>Grabs wallet to pay him, because he makes 'men' fags.

i remember this pic... the only one I've ever seen that immediately made me self-conscious.
methinks the aryan gods that created adamic man in their image looked a bit like this. its what my spidey sense tells me.

ah, I feel better.
what a midget *faggot*

Gayest thread I’ve ever seen

5'9" is the ideal height. Perpetually getting taller so you can't use traditional architecture or aerospace infrastructure is cucked.
>B-but pussy
Follow the Jew's ideal more.

This thread is literally gayer than that webm of two Guys prolapsing their anuses and smushing their balloon knots together. Somebody post it so I can wash my eyes of your fagposts

and yet meds colonized an entire continent and created much more beautiful architecture.

>not having been born in a nordic country
>doesn't have a passport for a nordic country
>doesn't know the language of any nordic country
>cannot sing a single song in any nordic languages
>has grey blue eyes instead of blue
>nord

Your weakling dysgenic """aryan""" """gods""" exist to create nord women which are then KEKOLDED by MED BVLLS.
Yeah, I know your boipucci is contracting right now, little n*rdic sissy.

Attached: tdd.jpg (500x625, 36K)

When the same exact post is made word for word I have to wonder is this just some autistic Kraut or a kike attempting divide and conquer to stop the goyim from getting too cosy with each other.

Attached: 1534780280194.jpg (1672x1150, 1.2M)

meds and nords are indo-european, one racial family. cool those jets, schlomo.. remember, subtlety wins the day

>nord women luv med bulls

yep. Tons of sex tourism by swedish girls to Spain, its well known.

Start working out

Yeah I'm nordic as fuck too, can trace my lineage back to Norway and Sweden on both sides of my family. 6 ft, blonde hair blue eyes. But absolutely hate the cold, have a very slender frame, even though I workout regularly and always get super depressed in winter, even though it is what my ancestral homeland is known for. Feels bad man.

See You are a white american. Not a nordic person and no one will ever recognise yoi as one. It is okay though as you are still white.

>If I looked like that I would've already dicked my step-sister by now, several times over

Feels dreadful man

MODS!

Attached: aryan-male.jpg (1240x1861, 291K)

Here in Muttland I am seen as one, especially considering I am pure nordic blooded. Although no arguments that nobody would think of me as Norwegian/ swedish if I actually went there, although I would blend in until I opened my mouth.

>The Nordic Man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity

Attached: 1497646518468.png (930x479, 677K)

Great post, brother.
Of course. Even n*rdic/a*glo sissyboys fail to resist the MED CAWK.
Gracile with a droopy mouth. Poor n*rdic. Almost feel bad.

Attached: t.jpg (500x400, 55K)

Eat large portions of meat and vegetables, do enough physical work at least 2 days a week that makes you sweat from start to finish.

Your arms, shoulders and back will hurt, but it will build you.

youtube.com/watch?v=08q9GRCmBuY

Attached: ec5fd2a9be250065554ddd476db58ec1.jpg (810x1000, 71K)

Stormfags indeed.

Attached: 1516285784259.png (713x611, 26K)

Brush aside.

>amerimutt
Your explanation.

That looks Dutch, but what do i know

:'(

You retards are only propping the tournament based genetic computational algorithm by replying to the daily shill threads.
You are trainning their AI for literally free.

Daily faggot thread

I was gonna say OP is gay, but you blow up the gaydar with this Greek guy posting.

Attached: 1543221746535.png (750x730, 470K)

Born to be Trap. Just embrace it user.

The ASIAN woman is the epitome of female sensuality and femininity.

Let’s start by looking at her body. Her body is petite. Her tiny shape makes her presence more helpless, like a perfect Damsel in Distress. She is neotenous, as a result of her high levels of estrogen. This gives her the appearance of health and fertility. She is then covered by her light skin. This light skin reminds us of her softness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the colds of North East Asian, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The light skin reminds us of every male's desire to companionship, warmth and love that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The ASIAN woman’s demeanor is one of submissiveness. She is submissive, yet assertive, and can be explosively emotive. Her demeanor strikes envy into the more vapid, prudish races of women(wh*te bitches)

The summit of expression of her femininity on her body is her vagina. The ASIAN vagina is tightest of all the races. As the vagina is the penultimate symbol of womanhood, this alone would suffice to make the ASIAN woman the most feminine of women. This tight vagina is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of men, being able to stimulate the phallus. Its strength insures that when she orgasms, the potent ASIAN contractions will immediately draw in the seed of her man the ASIAN woman copulates with.

In total, the ASIAN woman expresses this femininity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When she fucks, she receives the entirety of the lusts and desires of her man without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the ASIAN woman is the epitome of femininity.

Attached: MoritoChisaki-MC-PBpreview6.jpg (1408x2048, 424K)

What about the Nord women?

Attached: 1544056118239m.jpg (819x1024, 105K)

Attached: 99c965ef9660919283241aef36c082e9ea8195014ea1790e856f0cc122664a65.jpg (276x269, 9K)

The black woman is god. The BLACK woman is the epitome of feminine beauty. Her body moved in the most feminine manner. Her beautiful melanin enriched dark skin is soft and smooth to the touch. Her Large lips are made for the sole purpose of love and kissing. Her feminine curves gives her body maximum fertility. There is not a greater feeling in the world than planting your white seed into a black woman's womb know your love will result in a pregnancy. Every white man should Submit his seed to a melanin goddess

Attached: 589c35b030434b9e3ffd0f8340479e02.jpg (686x1128, 76K)

Fuck off with these threads

Fuck, that thing is gross.

Attached: 1542732572086.jpg (663x663, 34K)

The finest horse hair money can buy.

>I'm Nordic as fuck

Attached: 1543952687923.png (426x309, 97K)

Based German.

White men and black women are meant for love and breeding. Once a man gets a taste of the natural melanin goddess he will only desire and reproduce with her and her only. The most natural thing a man can do is breed with a melanin goddess. Imagine how how the babies will be also

Attached: 1543969400936.jpg (1073x1073, 498K)

I agree, the nordic man should breed with all women, but if the child is of male sex the pregancy should be terminated, so that only females should exist of all the other races

So much repressed homosexuality in this thread. Where were you when Jow Forums became Jow Forums?

this is really gay. men talking about other men like a bunch of women.

Cold is nice if you wear warm and comfy clothes. The winter darkness is really bad though.

I take nordic cuteboys.

Attached: kre-hedebrant-f579dfad-a996-4af5-a05f-286c30daa3e-resize-750.png (500x350, 75K)

This is the most pathetic thing i've seen in a while, none of you are or will ever be like these men you post, and honestly it saddens me that we all cant work together, this is why europe has fallen.

Tfw no nordic bf to cuddle and give cummies to

Attached: 1535703072.jpg (480x270, 11K)

I'm more into girls, Hans. I can't relate.

this post is kinda, you know, fucking homo

He's parodying a thread that is posted regularly with almost the same text but it says "The Black Man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity", he just changed a few words.

Are you a southern belle?

That guy didn’t skip no leg day.

>The Nordic Man
>posts a pic of a brown man
Show tips or GTFO are you circumcised?

Attached: vintagepool.jpg (236x353, 48K)

The Germanic Anglo-Saxon is the greatest race of man. Found in northwest Germany, southern Denmark, northeast Holland.

Oh shit sorry m'nigga

>Blocks my compound interest

>memeflag

faggot, nords can tan. There is a lot of sun at high altitudes.

Burning is not tanning. Any Nord who can tan is not a real Nord. Most likely a mixie.

I would have all white men shot.

You felt the need to tell us this shit?

Awww, my heart fucking bleeds for you.

I killed dozens of people, well i guess you wouldn't consider them people, back in the war.

There is no god.

No, I know many nordic men. And they are all pussies.

Thee is also no free speech or honest conversation, obviously.

>he doesn't know tanning and burning have to do with vitamins and cholesterol.

Stop sounding retarded

Stop breathing.

this is my experience as well. all the high test men in the midwest are germanic or animal shitskins

What do you think Germanics are? it's like talking to a retard, Scandinavians aren't the only Nords.

We Nords, Celtic, Germanic, and Slavic were Romans. WE WUZ ROMANS!

Attached: SUN KILLS EVIL.jpg (798x906, 200K)

Jesus.

Source?