Are Japanese people aware that they're asian?

>Members of Japanese pop group Morning Musume posted pictures of themselves along with comments that many found racially insensitive.

>When Japanese popstars post pictures of themselves with "slanty eyes" and joke that they look like a "Korean person," it is bound to stir up cultural animosity and accusations of racism. That's exactly what happened when Reina Tanaka, member of the sixth generation of Japanese girl group Morning Musume, posted pictures of herself and bandmembers Sayumi Michishige and Eri Kamei pulling up the sides of their eyes to appear slanted.
>Tanaka then asked the question, "Who am I?" on the blog. The response she posted? "A Korean person."

Attached: image.jpg (317x564, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=12sI5zVnoVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

delete this

Korea is better than Japan

lmao

It really isn't

I remember at university there were some Japanese exchange students. I thought they were like Ewoks. Utterly bizarre people.

No one sleep in Tokyo!
All night crossing the line!
No one hit the radio!
Tokyo is on fire!

Attached: chen dab.jpg (680x779, 36K)

Based white supremacist nips.

Objectively untrue, and Korea hates you more than Japan does even after you nuked them.

But they're your asian brothers.

>when female japanese popstars are more racist than conservative western men

>Korea hates

That is all they do, The "Haan" is a real thing

do Japs not have slanty eyes?

Not even close.

kys you fucking faggot. Korea fucking sucks. Japan #1

korean dogs should burn in hell

nuke worst korea

top tier bants tbqhwyfam

Attached: japanese.jpg (420x279, 22K)

Japs are like finns, they dont understand that they are just another type of cunteyes and only refer to themselves as asians jokingly

You never had that rhyme in primary school?
>My father was Chinese (pull down corners of the eyebrows)
>My mother was Japanese (push up corners of the eyebrows)
>Poor little baby turned out wrong (one up one down)

Have you been there? they look western as fuck compared to China and Korea

Is that why they draw and animate themselves as white?

post-eyelid surgery?

>Aussie knows Asian nursury rhymes
Wew lad

Ouch. Ps, you have to go back Muhammad

Kek

kek

Attached: filthy-frank.jpg (580x450, 101K)

Ayy

Yea, Japanese tend to have ingrained cognitive dissonance when it comes to ethnic related matters. They think they’re the top race—period—but especially above other Asian ethnicities. The destain torward Koreans is slightly higher than toward Chinese, though I have no idea why. FYI, my wife is Japanese, and I lived in Tokyo for 8+ years.

Not really.

>my wife is Japanese

Full bush?

LOL. Can’t handle the fact Japan is top teir Asian? You’ve had your chance; all you do is steal others technology and rebrand it. Name one actual Korean invention that didn’t start in japan, USA or Western Europe. K-pop doesn’t count.

Any korean will tell you that its true, go to korea and then go to japan. japan have hook noses and big bulging eyes, koreans have rock like faces and slanty eyes.

take it in stride, enjoy the bants

I must be japanese then.

I find it funny how superior japs think themselves to any other ching ding a long, yet at the same time they hate their smushed faces and wish they had more western features.

>enjoy the bants

Gross, don't use that word. Please don't emulate the commonwealth. We are all garbage

they look kinda look slanty.
If they don't, and I'm not convinced they don't, why not?

im korean. i have slanty eyes but a big forward jutting jew nose. but im nothing compared to the japs, who sort of resemble monkeys. especially the older japanese men, they do resemble simians

Japan loves us white American boys. Well, except for the old dudes who remember getting nuked. Their women literally queue to suck my dick, and I make them pay for dates in order to balance supply and demand.

>The destain torward Koreans is slightly higher than toward Chinese, though I have no idea why.
they are next door neighbours
it always works out that way

nah, pixellated

better arrogant than neutered though. we have enough neutered cultures today

This checks out. I’m married to a Japanese woman, and have two sons with her. (I’m Anglo/Scott/French ethnicity, American). She complains that our sons look “too Asian” and wish they looked “more white.”

they're so honorary-Aryan they've completely forgotten their Asian roots.
Once the ethno-state is created, I look forward to visiting the middleground nation of Japaryansville, and setting up a sensibly-sized harem

>I’m Anglo/Scott/French ethnicity, American

why do Americans do this shit?

Your father was Goblino and your mother was "El Atrocidad"

The one we used in middle school was “Chinese (pull eyelids down), Japanese (pull eyelids up), look at these (make boob grabbing gesture, or better yet, grab a girls tits.)
Guess that’s not a nursery ryme tho

Because they can't accept the fact that they got a lot of their culture from Korea. Pretty sure the ancestors of proto-gooks and proto-nips were the same, since they essentially have the same language structure and even similar particles.

It's retarded really, Koreans and Japanese are essentially cousins, if not brother, both culturally and genetically. Japanese younger brother hates the fact that they got their culture from big brother Korea and big brother Korea hates the fact that they got their teeths kicked in TWICE.

other way around you dumbass weeb. japan adopted korean, chinese and western technologies and cultures

lel you faggot mutt

You know it. Most of the side chicks were shaved tho. It’s a 20s vs 30s thing at the moment.

america may be home to mutts but there's no word in the english language for you who lives with mud golems (abos)

KDL has arrived

>Most of the side chicks

Nigger

I gotta be honest man, this just makes it harder to ignore the yellow fever. How can one group of gooks be so based?

LOL, nice try.

Japan samples Chinese linguistics 2000 years ago...modern China says: “The japs stole it from us!”

China can’t innovate at home, so they steal tech and reverse engineer it. Koreans follow suit.
(But japs did it first!)

That’s like saying America hasn’t done anything on their own, and all they’ve accomplished was “culture theft” from Greece.

>Only niggers have mistresses

You Jow Forumstards can be so stupid at times in your hatred of niggers.

Post the picture how Japan, Korea, China and America view Asian eyes.

Not a meme. Read Corea: the Hermit Nation by William Griffis written in 1882.. which was well before Japanese occupation.

Pretty well-established that Japan got a lot of their culture from Korea. Hell, even genetically since quite a few of their aristocratic clans were of Korean origin.

lol

This Russian kid is in the news today. I don't think you are in a position to talk

Attached: Screenshot_20181206-091518~2.png (1068x1092, 735K)

Because we understand the future. My sons are intelligent (130 IQ tested, my 3rd grader), athletic & bilingual, while having nationalistic pride for both countries. Already coding at nine, and will be set for the AI/robotic/tech economy of the future.

What..? Do you realize Russia is not the size of a small island?

Yep, that sounds about right. When I was living in Japan, I often couldn’t differentiate between Japanese and korean. Chinese, or southeast Asian nations, on the other hand, I can nail at 99% accuracy

>already coding at 9
Teach him C at least, you miserable failure; your kid is gonna be sped at that rate

>Japan samples Chinese linguistics
>"samples"
their entire writing system is based off of chinese characters that a korean monk introduced to them

Attached: main-qimg-2dca6d0b9fd64875fe85e744568146a5-c.jpg (602x339, 95K)

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=12sI5zVnoVE

Attached: 1534245267097.jpg (1050x1356, 196K)

That's what I was talking about, they generally like Americans. Whereas Koreans are angry about you turning their country into a virtually cultureless almost-china to produce cellphone and computer parts.

Also you're a fucking twat mate and need to take a long walk off a short pier.

You can literally interchange almost every word of Korean/Japanese if you knew the vocabularies.

Essentially, a Korean or Japanese can think in their head what they want to say in their language, then just literally swap out the words and particles and it'll be the same lolol..

They've got a vested interest in fighting against the chink influence in the region together and have more in common with each other both culturally and genetically than the chinks yet they autistically fight w/ each other.

Tragic.

Attached: 1526626919474.png (712x648, 1.32M)

>Even the nips fry up slants

Kek!

Attached: ab722f4a283d654514c99067974039ee.jpg (540x475, 70K)

Haha, nah 100% Caucasian here. Also, no mistresses, as I cut that shit out when I got married. Try living in Tokyo and turning down women on a regular basis. It’s hard out here for a pimp.

I wonder how Asia got so fucking diverse compared to all other continents

gooks consider themselves to be above other kinds of gooks. especially SEAmonkeys

>Are Japanese people aware that they're asian?
Asian people make fun of other Asians by doing the slant eye thing all the time. It's fucking hilarious. Also some Asians say the Japanese aren't Asian because they aren't a part of the continent, they're just some fucking islands, but that's bullshit, but I've heard it before including from some Japanese.

like in every other country, there's people who like america or don't like america or are indifferent towards america. most south koreans are pro-america as far as alliances go

> Berber, Indian
> European

Wtf is wrong with amerimutts.

Why do chinks always stare bug eyed with their mouth gaping open at like you are some weird death robot that might murder them at any chance?

also you have a weird idea where you think american culture isn't influential in other countries too

Japanese people are attractive
Korean people looking like they're trying to hide their senses with their skin

i'm korean and i went to japan to hang out with our family friend. whenever we went by monuments and other buildings, he would point and say, "oh, yeah, we took this design from china; we took this design from korea

Asians are sub human filth just like the nigger and jew.

low, iq the post

This just proves Japanese aryan superiority. Based and Samurai pilled

>The one we used in middle school was “Chinese (pull eyelids down), Japanese (pull eyelids up), look at these (make boob grabbing gesture

Yep this is the one I heard in bong primary school.

>when gooks make fun of gooks for being gooks

Attached: x1080-DGe.jpg (1920x1080, 230K)

>throwing away Aryan genes into the lower races

disgusting

Japanese are white. They have white skin and they are whiter than most europeans to be honest.
Don't give me this crap about european ancestry - who believes in this crap anyway - white is white, a color, skin color.

Memeflag memeing hard this morning.

T h e J a p s A r e H o n o r a r y A r y a n

My man.
Used to follow them long ago.

soon

Attached: resolution.webm (320x240, 2.84M)

Second post worst post

do you need to be Korean to be a K-pop artist?

Attached: Screenshot_20181206-100047~2.png (1059x587, 774K)

They have nice eyes

Isn't this like black people saying nigga?

what are you doing there, Sam sama? White monkey jobs?

I find that cute. They know they are cute.

It's just called a boy band

No, "White" in raicial terms doesn't refer to just a literal skin color- albinos from Africa have white skin; they are not White people.

>Russian in charge of this post
Wew

Every one laugh at the fucking koreaboo