Should Access to Whites be Considered a Human Right?

twitter.com/originalspin/status/961400123946237952?s=19

Attached: Screenshot_20181206-014829_Twitter.jpg (1080x1307, 357K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There is no hope for us. :/

>being separated from whites is being marginalised
>white privilege is something whites will still have even when separated from non-whites
Sounds like implicit, perhaps subconscious, agreement with white supremacy desu.

According to the dictionary replacement of people of a certain ethnicity is genocide

So giving foreigners the same rights as EU citizens is like inv all of africa and the ME
because people will flee poverty
Every single 1 of them is poor compared to us so the pact of marrakech they want to sign means european genocide.
That is why we hate globalists and foreigners
We wqaste billions feeding foreign populations and get nothing in return
Just promise of our dgenocide

Attached: 1533459430085.jpg (640x570, 78K)

This was unironically the platform of McGovern and other 70s leftists, see forced bussing and "white flight". Totally backfired back then, but the country was also 90% white back then.

Ironically this implies colonization is a great boon. It's definitely (and ironically) more logically consistent than most leftist thought, which finds diversity is only a positive in Euro-originated countries.

Note: it IS a great boon. Southeastern African nations were a shining beacon on the continent until the Communists got involved. Just because the Belgians and some Britons are psychopaths doesn't mean all European involvement in the broader world is negative.

For what it’s worth any multiracial society without anti-miscegenation laws is genocidal by definition too

The great tragedy of the present is the failure of strong nations to impart their best customs upon those nations that need them most.
Africa COULD handle itself, but not if it's treated like a billion helpless paupers. The best campaigns this century have all been those that enhance tool use and construction for nationals of various African states. not handouts.

This is wrong. "In marginalized and diminished circumstances".
What if they want non-whites to elevate their standard of living and create their own privileged communities, instead of leeching off white success.

LOL. What is he even trying to say? The reason that white people don't want nigger monkeys around is because they make everything worse on net, sure you can find a few good ones but on net they're not worth having around. I don't even know what "the privileges of whiteness" is supposed to mean, but he's probably one of these retards that thinks that we have better things than others because they were stolen from the others in the past which is obviously not true because the others have never had jack shit.

Whites want separation from nonwhites for the same reason all humans want separation from monkeys, apes, chimps, elephants, and all the other creatures that we enjoy once in a while in small numbers but don't desire them to be running around in our societies.

Attached: annoyed2.jpg (229x220, 7K)

he needs to read his leftist indoctrination book. marginalized and privileged are antonyms, they don't belong in the same sentence

"while keeping the privileges of whiteness for themselves"

What the fuck?

eggzacary

Ask him what he thinks about the Jews, Israel, and Palestine. That seems to always make these faggots bite their tongue for some reason.

>Yang
>no white flight away from developing slums goy
>I’m entitled to be your neighbor!
Chunks are shit

>The priveledge of whiteness
These people are the biggest White supremecists of them all
They actually believe they are superior and it's such a privledge that they must help the people who didn't get to be born white

Or...white people could go around the world spreading white privilege (i.e. civilization) to the rest of the world
But that would be considered colonization

this.
where is the 'we wuz kangz' crowd that keeps saying whites are the ones holding civilization back, yet they invade white communities like the plague.

The privilege of the white man being all that the white man has built up throughout history. Why should we be forced and expected to share/give it all away ti those that can't go beyond mud huts and sticks?
This is insane.

They have had plenty of chances, and given everything needed to succeed in this world.
Every time they are left on their own it falls drastically. Every time they go back to eating each other

/thread

>while keeping the privileges of whiteness for themselves
Fuck yourself with a gas-powered chainsaw

Is the 'privilege of whiteness' high IQ, I wonder? If not, then what is it?

You are not allowed to win lol

Attached: happy.jpg (480x480, 33K)

white people are a valuable resource, this chink fuck thinks we should be forced to work hard so the people that hate us and want us gone can succeed in our societies.

>people can't succeed unless they can leech off of whites
Interesting opinion Jeff Yang has. Very racist of him.

CRASHING THIS THREAD WITH NO SURVIVORS
Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognise the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The rampant unironic racism should key you in on how Jow Forums is long dead and something else is wearing its skin. See that Descartes quote about acting like a fool and good company. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

You've heard us complain about the cancer killing Jow Forums for years. Well, now we've reached stage 4 and that tumor's name is Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E

You think you are redpilled(cringe) when you likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Your entire worldview is Jow Forums posts. You probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where you try and help the other person and your mother won't feel the need to smack your ass. These younger kids growing up on the internet are confusing banter for how arguments actually work or are never learning how to handle themselves in a discussion in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs

He's not trying to make a sincere argument, he's just trying a guilt trip to maintain his personal benefits, its an ingrained trait for him.

Attached: China.png (806x418, 142K)

That's the thing. These people actually believe in white supremacy, they never deny it. They will actually say stuff like:
>end white supremacy
They fully acknowledge it exists. However that existence juxtaposed next to their marxist ideals ('everyone is equal/the same') makes that supremacy and therefore all white people an enemy to what is in their eyes 'justice'.

It's like DBZ.
I bet there were liberal Tuffles on planet Vegeta kvetching about the impverished saijans.

Let me tell you something, asshole. You can KEEP you rotten, whoredom loving, worm rotted vagina, you cum-guzzling, shit posting faggot.

I was marked as a baby, against my fucking will. And just so we're clear - women don't NEED to see my MUTILATED DICK to know they want nothing to do with me. Maybe it's the beard. Or the fat potbelly. Or the SMELL! But by God, I don't GIVE A SHIT, you hear me?

Because none of it worked out when I was thin, and clean, and happy. No friends. Plenty of "ew" for frankly incomprehensible reasons.

Now? I eat. I fart. I slap my belly at women. I go a day, sometimes two, without bathing. I fart on coworkers. I eat shit. I breathe shit. All the while knowing, I am already that corpse, that maggot infested rot, laying in a hole, that 'moment' at the end of my life. I am there, at my death, and I am there, at my birth, when eyes first opened, and I saw the room - the dozens of people staring at me, blank expressions, no smiles, no souls.

In silence. I remember. I remember that every human being, is a maggot infested, shambling pile of SHIT. It's just they don't KNOW IT until THEY'RE OLD, SICK, OR DEAD. But *I* Know it, hah!

I KNOW! I'm a VOLCEL TOO, YOU PRICK. I wouldn't TOUCH a modern, cum-guzzling whore if my LIFE depended on it. You....you keep your whoredoms.

Keep your whorishness. I wouldn't stick it into you if your ass was the size of texas and you were jamming my face up your goddamn birth canal, I'd stab your ass and jump out your goddamn window to freedom!

THIS IS IT, CUNT. THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF ME...