The US defeated Germany

Operation Titanic:

youtube.com/watch?v=I6qktPNFfD8

Attached: WW II.jpg (700x661, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M3_Lee
youtube.com/watch?v=PyJwtC8kwJM
stuff.co.nz/stuff-nation/92030101/dear-new-zealand-what-did-australia-ever-do-to-you
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Khalkhin_Gol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lend-Lease
youtube.com/watch?v=4VzCTvSQ4JY
youtube.com/watch?v=wnwQcr8tnAw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Stalingrad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

low quality

I dont understand. I think I prove how fucking stupid the people that come here are.

Didn't the USSR also receive tons of military funding from the US?

He's not wrong. Operation Cottage was a major turning point in the war. Faught almost entirely just by the US alone.

America should get nuked

add ussr among the little t rex

They wouldn't have had a pot to piss in without us. Germany would have bombed them into oblivion, and they wouldn't have stood a chance.

We may have entered the war "late", but its not like you faggots made it easy for us or anything.

Attached: 1542684995581.jpg (681x799, 103K)

Nothing low quality about Operation Titanic.

USSR player a key role in operation Titanic. Without cooperation there could be no operation Titanic.

I forget where i read but i remember reading about how by 1943 the red army was losing more tanks than it could produce, and relied on lend lease shermans to replenish their armored divisions. just go through photos of the red army, youll see how many machine guns and halftracks and everything they got is a good junk from us.

Your country was a runway for us too. i like your country but your country wouldnt have survived the battle of britain without us support

Yes. Russia had land on which we built air bases. What a contribution.

The only reason Russia even had a chance of survival in that war was because of the USA, and everyone knows it.

No. They didnt. Germany was fighting them. And you cowards stabbed them in the back. Fuck your island. Kikes of europe

We also supplied the UK with the Lee/Grant tank, which was the best tank in Africa when it was delivered.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M3_Lee

Some people are really deluded and hate America so much they refuse to acknowledge our contribution to ww2 being anything other than minimal. Same with ww1.

Don't talk to Dad like that.

We kicked ass in WW I too.

Lost Battalion, full movie, if you haven't seen it.
youtube.com/watch?v=PyJwtC8kwJM

Anyone who disagrees with that image is a shit skin in disguise

@OP

fuck America and fuck you.

planes are op as fuck

Japan fought against America and China at the same time.

Attached: ww2deaths.png (2000x1301, 165K)

Soviet Union joined in the last one month of WW2.

Based

Sorry Burger, but Ivan revenge raped our asses without lube.
You were a nice little distraction, though.

Attached: 1482544190906.jpg (540x540, 81K)

No, you're a fucking moron. Watch the video and learn something.

this

Ivan wouldn't have stood a fucking chance without lend lease and US air domination. We fucking annihilated Japan, which enabled the USSR to throw their full weight at you. Had the US not participated in the war, the UK would have surrendered and left the USSR alone. Do you really think they could have beaten the full weight of Japan and Germany in a two front war while they were strangled of resources and Germany and Japan had access to unlimited resources?

No
Fucking
Way

Fuck New Zealand.

The American lead Western front was an irrelevance for the entirety of the world war.

And how would shuttle bombing work without control over Italy and Britain? You didn't watch the video because you're a stupid goat fucking kiwi. I fucking hate you cunts.

japs got crushed so bad at khalkhin gol that they decided to attack america

Over 50% of Japanese combat units were engaged in mainland China and Manchuria. Most Japanese soldiers fought the entire war never once seeing an American soldier.

Bombing was irrelevant like America was irrelevant. German Industrial output increased throughout 1944.

Their Navy had a much different experience, sheep fucker.

Fuck off. Kiwis are worse than leafs.

Lmao
>American impotent rage
Don't you have some sanctuary city to pay for americuck

They attacked us because we cut off their oil.

You of all people shouldn't be talking about impotence.

Is there a single thing on Earth for which New Zealand is relevant?

Fat America doesn't know how things actually went down. Unlike you we actually fought for the duration of both world wars.

yes the death numbers went up to 20000+

Laughing at amerimutts

No one even cares if you exist. Is there a country on Earth New Zealand doesn't hate?
stuff.co.nz/stuff-nation/92030101/dear-new-zealand-what-did-australia-ever-do-to-you

We like Russians because they actually sacrificed during the second world war unlike America who blew up some factories and called it quits.

>stuff
Lmao

This, OP is just a butthurt fag

So you like people who are good at dying. Nice.

You're a fucking Kiwi with a meme flag.

>They wouldn't have had a pot to piss in without us.
>Germany would have bombed them into oblivion, and they wouldn't have stood a chance.
Funny thing is that Staling thanked you for that and WE PAID YOU for that. Also your leaders at that time was saying "ah no biggie".
20 million tons is not that much of a deal.

More Germans died to Russian soldiers during 41-42 period than died to Americans during the entirety of both world wars.

Better to die on the battlefield than shake with fear at home like an american.

Lol why is the UK Big Al?

Japan needs to be bigger. Also, where are all the dead Chinamen?

More Germans died to New Zealanders during 39-41 than to Americans from 1914-1941

Rekt

Usa in every war is like that one guy on party...
>he comes the last
>Drink everything
>complains
>he says he organized party himself
>after party he talk for 6 months how seek party was

Attached: 2afd3f398ec571117b2325ad82b1a007.jpg (321x357, 49K)

>Japs
>crushed at Khaklin Gol
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Khalkhin_Gol
Japs killed more commies and destroyed more tanks and planes, despite being outnumbered.
Pro tip: It was the oil, stupid.

Russia won ww2. USA did almost nothing

Fatburger is right only morons would deny that

Attached: WW2.gif (750x733, 35K)

Both sides loses to germany 2:1
Why were you so good?

You know what the Germans are like when they get an idea int heir heads.

Übermensch and shit

>UPA
Ukraine was a mistake

They don't exterminate own generals ?
Google >Peпpeccии в PККA 1937—1938

Attached: 1538958199806.jpg (764x960, 220K)

German spirit and meth xadDDD

Attached: 1543112139842.gif (300x214, 2.58M)

>20 million tons is not that much of a deal
It's not to us because we're rich as fuck. How do you think Russia would have fared in a two front war against all of Europe and Japan?

We crushed Japan and Germany practically all by ourselves.

Attached: 1541471619811.gif (213x200, 250K)

The USA practically won the war all by itself. We hired some Russian mercenaries to keep Germany busy until we built up enough power for a death blow.

>We crushed Japan and Germany practically all by ourselves.
Please tell me you're joking

Attached: 1543578666539.jpg (1024x839, 123K)

80% of the german army was destroyed on the eastern front , that is by the russians with the help of english weapons and food supplies. any (historian) alphabetized person knows it. it's just the mutts who will never get this simple fact, maybe due to their ashtray-level iq.

aside that, since europe = whg, and ethnic russians have the highest whg percentage in their dna, i rely very much on them for the future of our european civilization.

No, you hid at home like the sissies you are.

Nig tier bread.

Russia won the war, period.

30 million dead vs.

USA manlet-casualties of 400k.

Russia killed more Nazis in one fucking battle than USA did the entire war.

Then USA rescued all their favorite Nazis at the end.

I'm not. If Germany could have dedicated its entire force East then Russia wouldn't have stood a chance. This would especially be true if Japan attacked Russia in the far East.

No. The Germany army was crushed by US strategy.

Moron
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lend-Lease

Go fuck your sheep, Kiwi.
youtube.com/watch?v=4VzCTvSQ4JY

Stalingrad— 1 million dead on the Germans side- more than entire USA war

Kek post the Australian one

>Go fuck your sheep, Kiwi.
Still better than being a feminine coward

its a mutt, he is not.

just post picture of flag over the reichstag and ask if its the us flag.

Kharkov— 4 battles fought for control of the city, millions dead— more than USA losses during entire war over one fucking city

(while sending the post above, i inadvertently clicked that meme flag)
i know you are trolling. and yet, you are still a plastic, useless mutt, while the russians are europe's last hope.

Russians are Mongol rape babies.

Russians are good at dying. The USA is good at winning wars.

fuck it keeps the preceding choice. this is my flag.

Americans are the best when it comes to dying

Attached: 1540835626623.png (315x904, 123K)

>1 million dead on the Germans side
Wrong
We lost 150.000 in the battle
Russians lost 1.150.000, 500.000 of them dead

Lol you lost more than double the ammount of us on the western front against some shitty child soldiers

*Air Raid Siren*
Bomber squadron inbound, scramble interceptors.

youtube.com/watch?v=wnwQcr8tnAw

Attached: imagess.jpg (273x184, 8K)

>korea
>vietnam
>somalia
>afghanistan
Nice war record you have there muttboi
The american classic strategy winning by losing

Attached: 1544040676394m.jpg (1024x661, 89K)

More like
>Russians are good at dying. The USA is good at dying for Israel.

Attached: captain-america-concentration-camp.jpg (590x325, 79K)

It's less than you spent on your "invasion", berely anough to staff even the smallest army of eastern front and not even for free.

Mass aerial bombardment is what defeated Germany, the soviet union just drained the Germans into retreating because of the weakening supply lines.
The allies were bombing germany to hell and were forced to build anti air armaments and facilities.
The germans should have never bombed Britain, should have only used them in Africa and the east, should have paradropped the caucuses and cause complete destruction and mayham of oil fields and refineries, its all about depriving them of it.
Spam supposedly fed the whole Soviet army it was said to have won the war.
With germany not being bombed to blitherens i dont think he would have lost to Judaism.

>We lost 150.000 in the battle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Stalingrad
SUUUUUUUUUUUUURE

If you look up the german wikipedia page you see that at least 100.000 of them died in POWs not in battle
Only 6.000 returned

Shouldn't have invaded Russia then.

they had toy tanks vs Panthers and Tigers. Also child soldiers had faustpatrons and shit.

Also I'm talking about dead