The stacy that joined isis and turned into a human fleshlight

What happened when Samra Kesinovic got to ISIS pol? Did the raping start right away or only after her husband died or ditched her?

I remain confused by this one because she's hot and obviously a Stacy judging by her smirk and bare skin and make-up. Usually it's the ugly le 56% girls that run off to join the muzzies.

I know that Arab and African pimps would use the Romeo ploy to lure girls into prostitution, it only make sense if she had been corresponding with a Chad she thought she'll be paired with.

Attached: terrorist thot.jpg (1088x830, 316K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2810067/Was-Austrian-girl-15-ran-away-jihadi-wife-Syria-forced-pro-ISIS-interview-gunpoint-tells-French-magazine-free.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-iraq-sentence-death-german-teenager-linda-wenzel-baghdad-a8170461.html
express.co.uk/news/world/920789/isis-bride-linda-wenzel-runaway-german-schoolgirl-escapes-death-penalty-jailed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Diamonds. I love the idea of seeing her bloated corpsecunt filled with Arab semen.

What a fucking moron. Human fleshlight is pretty top tier fetish though desu.

Given her name she's most likely a Muslim refugee from Bosnia or Kosovo, i.e. a Muslim herself

>Did the raping start right away
Most definitely.

pic from:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2810067/Was-Austrian-girl-15-ran-away-jihadi-wife-Syria-forced-pro-ISIS-interview-gunpoint-tells-French-magazine-free.html

The spaced out face a Stacy makes when she's dripping cum from cunt and ass.

Attached: Samra Kesinovic around October 2015.jpg (306x334, 25K)

Trying to find more pics of her right now.

Attached: of course no one should be beaten to death.jpg (888x499, 68K)

I'm gonna need more proof

>I'm gonna need more proof
I can't even find any pics of her other than the ones in this post, this is difficult to masturbate to.

She deserved what she got

Exactly. She's not a normal white girl even though she looks it

op is a liar isis was never in australia

women are trash

Yep. She was Bosnian. Probably heavily brainwashed since early childhood, or at least susceptible to it.

yes she did. you cant cure pure stupidity. I hope they reamed her good.

Some Muslim Arabs look white, I think it's the genes of those white women kidnapped for harems from ages ago showing through.

They just want to defeat the Stacy's

>the Romeo ploy to lure girls
>love jihad
they come willingly ;)

Attached: mine.jpg (500x669, 56K)

>looks like white but is not white
>only those who pray to dead kike are white, those who pray to black box are not white
the absolute state of poltards

Attached: 1497537084454.jpg (399x385, 29K)

don't hide behind jihadi flag fellow indian

Bosnian here. Most of us are about as moslem as Swedes are Christian. And we should have learned how much religious extremism sucks by now.

Point is, they were retarded. It's nobody's fault but theirs.

Thank god most white women aren't retarded like this dumb bitch

You need to get out more

>samra kesinovic
a bosniak
sad

Well
And islams

>tfw no dumb, impressionable sex slave

still, alls well that ends well, any one born in a first world county who willingly submits to Islam deserves that fate, always a shame to see a waste of good ass though

Attached: 004 - fqeOi4A.jpg (432x366, 21K)

Why can't you find a sex slave?

Kek, that pic brought a smile to my face.

The teenagers here identify themself more with their religion than their grandparents..bosnian albanian tchechen people etc.
Matterfact they live the "western life" somehow they're all deeply brainwashed since childhood believing that they're some different or special kind of species.
The situation is really fucked up if you ask me...
There sure is an agenda behind this all..the goverment allowed saudi qatar egypt ngos to establish and influence the teenagers.
Right now at my university are lectures held by none other than : farid hafez it's called "antiislamic rassism
They getting paid by the goverment to shit into peoples brains and the so called leftist are either too scared or actually careless about that...their only enemies are as usual : orange man, right wingers, patriarchs etc.... The real problems are being ignored and that's how and why the righties rise up

She looks like a druggie. You know the type that hangs with non whites. They give her drugs and let her ride in the bmw that five of those shitskins are leasing together.

That's basically how shitskins and niggers work. They have to share everything because they can't get anything themselves.

Anyways, she thought she was cool and that she could go down with them and be this gangsta chick. Just hanging and being cool in Isis land basically.

And down there it's all chaos. I'm pretty certain she was handed around as soon as she got there. And when the dude died, it was free for all. She deserved it. A race traitor.

They get married off to new fighters who quickly get killed, and then married off to the next one etc

>(((Kesinovic))))
>That snout and facial complexion
OH NO NO NO NO NO
Looks like somebody got high on their own supply

Wheres the report of her parents telling people not to blame the muslims?

>"fled fron home"
>"as they arrive in Syria"
Learn to read.

based and poopilled

tell me Angry Foreigner, does this mean you would become Muslim again when religion takes it roots back in Sweden?

Attached: 1542346836752.jpg (833x755, 90K)

>always a shame to see a waste of good ass though

It was probably too sloppy to be a good ass one year into being public use though. I had a feeling that the younger Sabina was probably the true believer who talked Stacy into running off with ISIS, Sabina was photographed more with her face uncovered and holding a gun, while Stacy was full face veiled.

Stacy was the one who wrote about her regret. Sabina who died fighting was probably married to one fighter while Stacy was married and divorced repeatedly before they stopped with even that pretense (after the letter) and put her into public service as a sexual present for new jihadi.

The fucking idiots thought that they were going to be top terrorists, sexy interesting international players. Handsome MI6 guys as there arch nemesises, sexual friction sparking left right and centre.
Reality - bummed by a crosseyed inbred Muslim goat appreciation chain.
Victims of media as much as moose limbs.
Give me strength. We could end all these problems. Bring order.

Attached: EA1E75F7-EA44-4754-9DC3-4D51EBE49131.jpg (860x1529, 96K)

maybe he doesnt...!

Isn't ass sex haram?

Eat the kebab, snuff for Achmad

Not when you are REALLY horny, but the other holes are already plugged

If you kill an infidel after you do it, then it doesn't matter.

most cultures have only ever really frowned on the sub when it comes to that stuff

>If you kill an infidel after you do it, then it doesn't matter.

I just figured out why muzzies eat goats so much.

If you saw what bosnia is becoming today, you wouldn't say that. Muslims in name only in Bosnia are becoming a thing of the past.
Izetbegovic wants islamic state under the disguise of "građanska bih", they're openly calling for war against serbs and croats, publicly antagonizing both.
More and more women are wearing garbage bags, you can't order alcohol in restaurants, all because of arabic and turkic money. They ally themselves to arabs and erdogan, reject other slavs.
"The only thing worse than a turk is a turk convert".

She didn't "join the muzzies"
She's a born Muslim herself to Muslim parents

Hot!

Say what you will about the muzzie cunts but they sure know how to treat a woman.

where would I look? Not legal or easy in the 1st world. Could be a logistical nightmare too. ALso they travelled a long way and threw themselves at the mudslimes, you dont find that type of zealotry often

>stacy
god, what kind of roach is that

Attached: ottoman go to hell.jpg (1000x1000, 61K)

die with your rage

Attached: 1515896436081.png (687x727, 186K)

typical easten european method since they're all niggers

Religion is pretty important when it comes to ethnicity. A Copt that converts to Islam becomes a Arab Egyptian, a Greek converting to Islam becomes a Turk and a streetshitting Indian that converts becomes a Paki or Bangladeshi though the ethnic change might take 1 or 2 generations

Trips of truth, and from a fucking leaf of all people

that's something i'll never get.
i can't believe you can brainwash me into thinking that it's neat to fuck a goat or something.

this only applies to total subhumans.

Serbro knows the truth

Hot

you gotta respect how the bad guys are openly evil.

The bad boys say: I'm bad to the bone, don't trust me, I will destroy you.

The stupid girls hear: "Save me with your love, I will change because YOU are special!"

Attached: Sweden Yes - beheaded in Congo.png (1920x1200, 1M)

But this Stacy wasn't just a STUPID girl, she was bad AND stupid. ISIS was well known at this point as murderers and rapists that often use women to help enslave and torment women.

She thought she was going to be the Karla Homolka to somebody's Paul Bernado, but the wolves she sought to lay down with ate her for dinner, slowly and not remotely painlessly.

I feel no sympathy for this bloodthristy thot.

because they know theres no use of women. they are not fighters, so use them to motivate fighters

Google her name. If you want proof of all the sex slave shit I'm sure some degenerate filmed it for the rest of the sick fuck community.

You need to take off your blissfully ignorant glasses.

>Believe in open border
Tis what happens when you nurse children with the tale of stranger bringing gifts

>She thought
Natural selection at this point

We gotta learn from ISIS HR management.

>mutt thinks that looks white
wow and i thought the mutt meme was just that, a meme

This is the future that western women wanted.

Attached: 1484923105605.gif (344x203, 3.88M)

It's out there. And we remember it.

>poltards
>cringey image trying to banter

Why are all Indians retarded subhumans with no bants?

When sexual emergencies hit, you lose track of those details bro.

>Don't look for us. We will serve Allah – and we will die for him': Samra Kesinovic, 17, left, and Sabina, right, left the Austrian capital in April leaving a note for their parents explaining they had gone to join the jihad in Syria
Wew.

She is now being gangraped by 47 Hadjis in heaven. Praise be to Allah.

And nothing of value was lost that day.

DONT TELL WOMEN NOT TO JOIN TERRORIST GROUPS FULL OF HORNY LOW IMPULSE CONTROL LAWLESS VIOLENT MEN. TELL TERRORIST GROUPS FULL OF HORNY LOW IMPULSE CONTROL LAWLESS VIOLENT MEN NOT TO RAPE!! #MeToo

she was only 40
if he was jewish
m 3 triliion
nly 3 jews lft in the word

Attached: brokenclock.jpg (1024x1024, 187K)

she probably tried to #metoo one before being gangraped to death.

Well, theoretically, it's a great way to weed out the especially retarded women from the gene pool.

Attached: 1454951804656.jpg (600x595, 94K)

>bosniaks
>white

Attached: b7d.jpg (727x727, 45K)

>But this Stacy wasn't just a STUPID girl, she was bad AND stupid. ISIS was well known at this point as murderers and rapists that often use women to help enslave and torment women.
As if that is a turn off for women.

Attached: Female Attraction To Aggression.png (3220x1884, 1.04M)

>Women, particularly in respect of short-term mating, may be attracted to 'bad boys'
SHUT IT DOWN !
good dump user , thx tough

If you think this is hot, don't come to Austria.

Why are these pictures not in this thread?!

What happened to the girl like this that the Iraqis captured?

They were going to hang her but the Germans cried about it.

Found it. They hanged her.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-iraq-sentence-death-german-teenager-linda-wenzel-baghdad-a8170461.html

what a time to be a isis freedom fighter

>Samra
hehe

No, she was spared from death penalty

They sentenced her to death at first but lessened it if I remember right

She didn't get hanged

She’s likely to do a bunch of interview$$$ talking about how horrible it all was.
express.co.uk/news/world/920789/isis-bride-linda-wenzel-runaway-german-schoolgirl-escapes-death-penalty-jailed

Lame, I hope the Iraqis at least made the Germans pay up for it.

good fucking traitor

Come on, not all of them. Virgin Mary’s pretty lit.

ISIS: Islam in its purest form - barbaric.

Thats not her brainlet. She is german not morrocan

Kek

Gross. You'd think isis could at least provide quality sex slaves. Just picture it

>Ok low rank Achmed, this is your sexslave for today
>Fuck you guys, im going to detonate my suicide vest at eid feast

Laffs

I'm not sexist but she totally deserved it.

Bravo Austria, your balkanites surely are very bright

This

Muslims are legitimately retarded.
This is what a millenium of cousin fucking does to people.
Muslims rape kids all the time, but to them it's not gay

Attached: DrFNJAwV4AE6T3R.jpg (605x657, 69K)