Remember the Holocaust

They want us to remember the holocaust. Sure. Let's help them to remember, too. Happy Hanukkah.

Attached: 768773.jpg (1800x1089, 652K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FUAaFavh8sA
youtube.com/watch?v=D4Gf6A1x2LM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

every day :)

Attached: 172293.jpg (431x325, 87K)

the Red Rats should also remember how we made their dear leader Bela (((Kun))) run away so he could get purged by his fellow Red Rat Dzugashvili.

Attached: BelaHun.png (4209x2217, 3.76M)

ISRAELI FALSE FLAG INCOMING

it will happen in France i guess.

or Bulgaria.

How can you remember something that never happened?

Attached: 1486602907124.gif (320x213, 1.3M)

Am I false to you?

Attached: 1522495199740.jpg (2000x1000, 726K)

Happy Hanukkah :)

the holocaust never happened but goddamn it should have

Attached: A96CC211-EB05-4825-A29D-4E43B83E4F6B.jpg (620x390, 228K)

Attached: 1528044533238.jpg (1488x1488, 418K)

Attached: 1513233157092.jpg (2340x2174, 1.26M)

Attached: 1536780577700.jpg (1366x2345, 1.3M)

Personally since california installed daily holocauat alert messages on our phones its been impossible not to. Fucking feinstein

why are there random scattered skellingtons and skullboys in that picture

also never forget AD 70, goyim

Attached: 1543708415227.jpg (561x650, 208K)

and here is the original in case you need to share it on cucked sites like faceberg
Never forget AD 70 and the destruction of Jerusalem
the first shoah
>vid related:
youtube.com/watch?v=FUAaFavh8sA

ROME IS BACK

Attached: AD-70.jpg (561x650, 75K)

Fuck off Putin's shill

fuck off kike shill
your game is over
Ukraine is a fucking meme country with no history. It's rightful Russian clay.
Piss off.

What did they mean by secret jew roots? We literally dont have non-jews in out goverment.
Did someone apologised to Trump?

If I wasn't a frequent pol browser i wouldn't hear about the holocaust more than 2-3 times a year.
do they really push it to you (non-underaged) guys that often? you seem really pissed.

Attached: confusedmerchant.png (310x357, 85K)

piss off kike

Attached: 1544049836800.jpg (445x476, 41K)

so angry

Attached: npcbeangry.png (548x1266, 164K)

lol get outta here ya little scamp

Attached: 1543102835253.jpg (600x590, 135K)

You know Israeli user its not the fact that people were holocaust-ed we deny,Its the sheer weight of numbers of people who were simultaneously murdered at that time by jews in power but its never mentioned,The blood of those cry out to us from the grave.
Not a mention in our Education of it, So that in turn tells us who is responsible for burying those particular Facts.

I really struck a nerve didn't I...
i don't know man, we were always told about all of them, mostly russian and polish, gypsies, the big ones. were you not?

Attached: jewit.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Attached: Extermination-of-the-Canaanites2.jpg (610x483, 142K)

Practically seething

Attached: 1534735554392.jpg (948x1024, 77K)

Why are there perfectly clean skulls strewn about the place?
Why would they waste so much time and resources on gassing people who were already dying of starvation?

Attached: DdAIMXR_d.jpg (640x344, 36K)

We have around 4 years of it in School and it gets thrown around at every opportunity. Even the most green leftist were sick of it.

>Why would they waste so much time and resources on gassing people who were already dying of starvation
More humane.

We could have just marched them to death, there is lots of space for walking in russia

Kikes are such faggots. Just look at them.

Why are there random skulls of decayed british soldiers littered about?

Seems out of place

(Reminder I said not underage)
In germany I can believe it. And it would make sense too. But everywhere else? nah. i refuse to believe they discard the war itself (motivation, chain of events, geography, etc) and focus on US, for 4 years. mentioned? yes. for 3-4 weeks maybe (theres a lot to go through, non-jew related things like for instance how easily people, german especially, respect authority, so the cultural and psychological aspects of it all). but FOCUSED? hard to believe. very hard. definitely outside of germany.

well at least when I was in public school it was taught every year in a couple of different ways in different classes. It was talked about like it was the worst thing to ever happen to people ever. I can hardly remember my teachers even acknowledging other genocides or mass deaths throughtout all those years. All the time it was the poor 6 million and 5 million gypsies and cripples.

We had it in 8th class but much more was about the war
Stop going to a shlomo school buddy

I left School 4 years ago. Apparantly nothing else happened. Greeks, Romans, Charlemagne, Feudalism, Napoleon, Holocaust, Holocaust, Holocaust, Hitler Hitler Hitler, and then Communism

Flee Israel while you still can. Your nation will be overrun, and soon.
Your women will be openly raped, and they will enjoy it, while you are being slaughtered. After you are all slaughtered and the men of Hamas and Hezbollah have sated their thirst on your women, your women will be openly slaughtered as well.
This will all be livestreamed on YouTube.
Every goyim on earth will donate to the streamers.
A few years later, infomercials will sell the SIEGE OF JERUSALEM GOLD BOX SPECIAL EDITION. ALL 76 HOURS IN ONE COLLECTION. ALL FOR ONLY $59.95
We will all buy it and watch it and laugh.
And no one on this earth will mourn the loss of your people.

Flee Israel, while you still have some time.
Never look back. Drop your identities and do not look back at all in any way, shape, or form, for it will betray where you come from and you will be found.

Wow look at all those dead dogs

Poor trees

Theres a difference between killing to gain power or wealth than it is out of hatred to a people.
With that said, If they never mentioned for instance, mao's killings or stallin's, your history curriculum is severely lacking, and its not my or my countrie's fault. but again, i can hardly believe it. most countries here are first world, surely they learn more history than one part of one world war.
take pills
this is logical
lmao what about the first world war? korea? vietnam? crusades? china? NONE OF THIS was taught?
pills

Why are there skulls and bones lying around?

Yes your state is false. Free Palestine

Are you sure they aren't pictures from the holodomor? It looks like they all starved to death.

101 magic first

Some are mentioned, Korea for example. And the 1. WW is mainly used to explain our Commie revoltes in the 1920s and revanchism. But if you really want to have a understanding of what happened when in the last 2000 years you have to read up most things yourself

No we were not. It was the holocaust only,
The fact were hidden from us,
That is why there is such a backlash against Jews,
Hidden history came to light,
and then the push by (Elite) Jews to flood us with people from everywhere,
Its no coincidence.

You know you are reinforcing the negative stereotypes of your people by claiming those who criticize you are crazy, right? Honest question I'm actually not sure.

What's so hard to believe? Westerners' historical knowledge revolves around 200 last years and maybe roman empire. You can see this phenomenon easily by being active on Jow Forums. An average dutchfag or germonkey doesn't know about anything except the WW I, II and colonisation. They have no clue what happened in other parts of Europe, not even mentioning the rest of the world.

>It is written my house will be a house of prayer yet you have turned it into a den of thieves.

Now i'm hungry

so the were not killed for power and wealth?

>That is why there is such a backlash against Jews
nah an unfortunate combination of leftist jews truly believe and support immigration + the only parties that can realistically rise to power and reject immigration also reject jews. also diaspora jews are the worst jews and we say it ourselves all the time. zionists that dont live here, leftists that care more about muzzies than their own people, cowards who ran from the war instead of stay and fight OR build israel, etc...
I see no solution other than you guys giving them an alternative party while making some sort of deadline for giving up on their israeli citizenship and along with it, their "im an oppressed jew" card.
Am I wrong though? I can't believe you'd go to a normal school (non religious), in australia, and have 90% of your history classes on jews. it just makes no sense, not even libtards would fall for it.
up
also the average polack is generally an idiot, regardless of the field in question. I've had very few proper conversations here.
more pills
maybe also for that, but thats not what the actual killers (ie not planners) were led to believe.

I meant Jow Forumsack, not people from poland lmao

and how does one know that?

Stfu, your a fucking dumbass

because they said so themselves, goebbles and hitler, everywhere and in many different (often direct) forms.
you got taught only about us and you ask that?

Your women will be openly raped, and they will enjoy it, while you are being slaughtered. After you are all slaughtered and the men of Hamas and Hezbollah have sated their thirst on your women, your women will be openly slaughtered as well.
A few years later, infomercials will sell the SIEGE OF JERUSALEM GOLD BOX SPECIAL EDITION. ALL 76 HOURS IN ONE COLLECTION. ALL FOR ONLY $59.95

Never look back. Drop your identities and do not look back at all in any way, shape, or form, for it will betray where you come from and you will be found.

what they say and what is the real reason are completely different things.

youtube.com/watch?v=D4Gf6A1x2LM

Attached: piercetherealworld.jpg (600x529, 88K)

>195773654
let this sink in for a moment, people of Jow Forums

Attached: Jews from the kike's mouth.png (1499x474, 828K)

Says a kike who believes Poles gased them. Your version of holohoax is even less believable than the actual one. Kikes are eternal morons who serve the richer kikes. If your politicians said that your circumcised penises were responsible for holohoax, the next day you'd cut them off and bleed out.

>maybe also for that, but thats not what the actual killers (ie not planners) were led to believe.
what they say, is what the people heard and acted upon.

I mean they talked about the other dictators atrocities but didn't spend a lot of time on what actually happened they just said 70 million died in China and moved on. The holocaust was completely different. Teaching about it got the teachers all excited like it was a ritual. We were exposed to many emotional primary sources that gave detailed accounts about exactly what supposedly happened. This happened year after year in each history class. There was basically either an entire Holocaust unit of the class in one class it was more like an entire grading period.

Personally I believe the 6 million number to be made up and the credibility of the claim that death camps existed to exterminate Jews with ovens and gas chambers to be nearly impossible to believe.

I got the sense that americans were told (or think they have been told) that 6 million were gassed. specifically 6 million deaths by gassing. That's false and even yad va shem (world kike center authority for holocaust) doesn't claim that. if you were told that, you should automatically disregard anything you've been taught probably in your 12 years of education. that's not us though. 6m is the total deathcount, including starvation, disease, getting ran over, maybe mob killings, the works.

so when you guys slaughtered the Canaanites was it hatred or power?

the deaths of our own people are important to us,
The lessons of that should be enough for us to bow out of international subtefuge and wars,
But we are run by jews and the killing is never going to end unless we take over our own countrys and just say no, make it illegal and defend OUR borders

What age are you? you spamming retard

3xdubs
checked
based, but also redpilled.

>ALL 76 HOURS IN ONE COLLECTION. ALL FOR ONLY $59.95
>after kikes are gone
>we still continue the fiatski game
nope... it will be a silver quarter, at most

They were vague about the 6 million number in school. I still don't believe that many died though. That number was brought up by jews decades before WW2. There is a video on youtube of a guy reading newspapers from that time with these made up stories.

Based and some might say also redpilled.

No idea, probably for land.
Your point being?
I get that, which is why I gave you what I think would realistically work. Deadline for dual citizenship (for everyone, otherwise it IS discriminatory) and the rise of a rightwing party that doesn't exclude the existing people by race (but yes by action. via jails and the rule of law).

I can dig it. But you know the kike is seething inside about the fact that someone will make money off the destruction of his land and people, and it won't be him. That's the real tragedy to the kike.

was it justified?

even more so when that money is ACTUALLY money :DDD cheers, brother!

Attached: cheers.png (662x749, 239K)

Attached: holocaust-wacky.jpg (1238x2461, 1.8M)

Attached: A24FB2B3-3C92-40B1-8AE9-D06A7A4CBF1D.jpg (591x618, 261K)

6m ain't that much, sounds pretty believable to me. it gets more emphasis because of its percentage out of the total jews, with respect to that, its really big.
It's irrelevant?
for your sake lets say no (i really have no idea).
its just irrelevant. it was not out of a hatred of a people. its regular death. tragic maybe, but not very interesting. same would go for jews who die in a regular war. tragic but, not very interesting. its just war.

checked
we're back brother
Heil our Volk, Heil Viktoria!

Attached: 32228754_102320150646413_1287972894348935168_n.jpg (634x960, 88K)

did not your people act on the word of your god?
did not your god incite them to hate those people enough to kill them all?
man, woman and child?
so who was gaining out of this?
your god?
your leaders?
your people?

History is written by the winners. Nazi soldiers were tortured into giving false confessions, and rank-and-file Jews were told what to say and they stuck to the same basic script.

Plus the Jews/Allies needed a big Holocaust story to deflect the world's attention away from Soviet genocides of the goyim.

Plus the Jews/Allies needed a big Holocaust story to justify imposing a Jewish supremacist ethno-state on the world. No Holocaust, no Israel.

Just accept that the Holocaust narrative and your own personal traumatizing youth indoctrination was a big Jewish trick.

It's weird how most Jews are unhappy when they hear the Holocaust didn't happen. They would rather that 6 million Jews really did die.

Maybe a million Jews died, and the vast majority were communist revolutionaries or sympathizers.

Aussie user, whats your point? this is irrelevant. the killings you speak of, were not motivated by hate to a people. they were not told to kill people with certain physical characteristics or heritage for the fact that they have those characteristics or heritage. the hatred used in ww2 did not exist pre-darwin, let alone during biblical times, and that's assuming you can even take the bible as an accurate historic document (good luck with that).
to recap: its irrelevant.
my money is, they wanted the land. so its just regular war, like most of them.

Attached: 95a2ff2e9dc52f7ef041e5362352f1a27442a29903fe37c2c80a1ce49e71f67b.jpg (909x804, 169K)

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

For all eternity Jews will be afraid of ovens.

Attached: 9346738941260.jpg (2935x2238, 1.78M)

>Nazi soldiers were tortured into giving false confessions, and rank-and-file Jews were told what to say and they stuck to the same basic script.
no evidence
>Plus the Jews/Allies needed a big Holocaust story to deflect the world's attention away from Soviet genocides of the goyim.
except institutions and propaganda machines in the soviet union and west were already turning against eachother at the very end of the war
>It's weird how most Jews are unhappy when they hear the Holocaust didn't happen. They would rather that 6 million Jews really did die.
you'd be upset if i said a personal tragedy in your family didn't occur even though you know it did.
>Maybe a million Jews died, and the vast majority were communist revolutionaries or sympathizers.
most were villagers and hasids (conservative non-zionists).

Your bias is showing,
What about the murder of people from all over the world by Jewish run Pogroms?
Was the murder of apparently 100 million in Russia more or less negated by the 6 million alleged jews?
Why did Soros escape war trials for being a part of the apparatus?
How about all the precursors? How about even the French Revolution where a great mass of the population was murdered after they achieved the goals for the elite masons from Bavaria, most were jews, didnt you know that?

Its not just the 2nd world war its all of it,
The march towards total subjegation of the whole of the worlds inhabitants briefly broken by the influx of people violently opposed to us in our own countrys because we are waking up, and things have come to the light to be examined.

Were not opposed to jews as such, but we are opposed by them.

Attached: white hatred.jpg (581x664, 88K)

What kind of Jew is going to turn down an endless stream of money, when all they have to do is join the masses and declare that they too just missed getting thrown in an oven.

Attached: slide07.jpg (720x540, 102K)

foundational with crimson medicinal tablets

my point is was it a justified genocide?
from what i have read it was because of a difference in beliefs.
regular war does not usually kill every man, woman and child of a group right?
how much hatred must they have had to kill woman and children?

>What about the murder of people from all over the world by Jewish run Pogroms?
i agree that its difficult to criticise jewish movements and institutions and historical events because of the holocaust (like the jewish communists in poland after ww2), which is unfortunate. its mainly because jews are so prominent in america. americans are more sensitive to nazism than they ought to be, given the minimal effect it had on their country -- the predominance of the jewish cultural influence probably "brought it home". in europe it makes more sense.
>Was the murder of apparently 100 million in Russia more or less negated by the 6 million alleged jews?
who says it negates anything? fascism and communism have both been rejected and "conquered" by western liberalism.
>Why did Soros escape war trials for being a part of the apparatus?
i dont know, he's one faggot. i remember looking this up and i couldnt even find anything about him being an accessory to the holocaust. not that i doubt it, i just couldnt find any info on it.
>How about all the precursors? How about even the French Revolution where a great mass of the population was murdered after they achieved the goals for the elite masons from Bavaria, most were jews, didnt you know that?
the french revolution was largely a revolt by middle classes, merchants, intellectuals and urban bourgeois. jews fall into this category. nazi germany and the soviet union fall into the same sort of category, except in nazi germany obviously jews didn't play a leading role in their national revolution.

>just regular war
>Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.
kike, just ... stahp...

>you'd be upset if i said a personal tragedy in your family didn't occur even though you know it did.
>most were villagers and hasids (conservative non-zionists).

Israel didn't even want the hasids, and they still don't. Now Israel has it's own Jewish problem. Filthy, greedy, inbred parasites who sit around and bleed Israel dry.

In what, 20 years most Jews in Israel with be lice-ridden Hasids/ultra-orthodox.

Just a matter of time before the US and even diaspora Jews cut off the money that is keeping Israel afloat. And all the sane secular/moderate Jews will just start making reverse-aliyah at an even faster pace than they already are.

All because Israel only kept out 95% of the hasids that were refused entry into Israel during muh shoah.

Attached: 0417namfall01.jpg (737x529, 51K)

they don't teach it because it was / wasn't justified, it has no play here. they teach it because the killers did so out of hatred to jews, not for their beliefs, but for being jews. need i remind you most of them in germany were secular? so again, your example has no bearing here. the kind of killing in question did not exist yet.
if anything, your lack of understanding, despite me explaining it over and over, maybe proves that they really should repeat it to you over and over in school. war is bad, but common. the subject here is not common, as described.

>Now Israel has it's own Jewish problem
true
>In what, 20 years most Jews in Israel with be lice-ridden Hasids/ultra-orthodox.
possible but unlikely as the more they spread out the more secular they become. I wouldn't rule out a civil war before that happens.
>Just a matter of time before the US and even diaspora Jews cut off the money
not for these reasons though

they hate hasids because modern israelis are soulless secularist bugs.

it always amazes me that you things still think that this passive aggressive, "calm" and "argumentative" style will somehow make all the blabbery believable.
:D