Adrenochrome

What is Adrenochrome its adrenaline filled blood for Jewish and rich junkies.
youtube.com/watch?v=hx7qy7jMH5o

Attached: Blood-Libel.png (940x492, 728K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=ebb_1453169764
trc-canada.com/product-detail/?CatNum=A305250
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's the hot new thing to keep you busy.

Attached: 1530889004850.jpg (822x562, 123K)

pol memes

Sure thing.
liveleak.com/view?t=ebb_1453169764

Dude what the shit is this. The consumption of blood is banned by the Old Testament, right?

wow that was some crazy shit there

Yes it is.
They would have been struck down by God on the spot.

Attached: 00D933D2-7BCF-4EEA-A309-8CADFAF89943.jpg (329x500, 37K)

jews are adict to adenocrome, because how they kill cows for meat

can someone buy this and try it out? how do we know its the real deal.

Adrenochrome is a simple chemical compound without any real effects which is easily produced synthetically. Should you wish to purchase adrenochrome, you can easily do so from a fine chemicals supplier eg. trc-canada.com/product-detail/?CatNum=A305250

But for some reason people people that it's some super psychotropic that can only be extracted from the brains of tortured children rather than the mundane truth

Attached: 1280px-Adrenochrom.svg.png (1280x1063, 45K)

You could test in a GCMS or something, or even easier if you don't trust the chemical suppliers you could just get an epipen from the chemist and leave the contents exposed to air for a while and try it out when it changes colour, since literally all it is is oxidised adrenaline

Attached: 1404553244724.jpg (480x293, 16K)

but that wouldn't fit the narrative. all problems are caused by jews don't you know?no thinking required only blissfully easy answers.

>but that wouldn't fit the narrative. all problems are caused by jews don't you know?no thinking required only blissfully easy answers.
Yeah but that narrative doesn't really have any teeth until, you know, you can blame the jews for something without going to prison, hans. Until then, you're just a coward.

Everything in the torah that says "other people" means "other jews". You can consume the meat of gentiles, like other animals, as long as you follow the rules of ritual slaughter.

Don't get me wrong user, I fucking hate the kikes but /x/ tier shit that can be easily debunked in two minutes by anyone with any critical thinking ability just makes anyone who brings up the real issues seem less credible. If I was more conspiracy minded I'd say the jews were the ones who promote shit like this to discredit their critics but I think the truth is that mostly that believing in this sort of stuff is fun, so people just jump on it

that's not the narrative. the narrative is white people are the source of all the problems in the world and they must put themselves at a disadvantage and give away their peoples resources to the rest of the world because diversity and multiculturalism is our greatest strength, no further questions allowed. signed, the jews.

stfu retard, ashkenazi Jews are satanists and don't care about the ten commandments

Fucking Nazi. I'm sending the cops to you.

>jews are satanists
satan literally means adversary. it could mean you or I if we did something deemed "antisemitic". stop worshiping yahweh the foreskin eater

Attached: 1542965886551.gif (600x674, 529K)