AUS/POL//

>WA Labor MP Pierre Yang pledges loyalty amid Chinese Communist Party controversy
theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/state-politics/wa-labor-mp-pierre-yang-pledges-loyalty-amid-chinese-communist-party-controversy/news-story/18bd3ad6d6ed7fcc05b4bf43fa439077

>WA Labor politician mounts tearful defence after pro-Beijing allegations
watoday.com.au/politics/western-australia/wa-labor-politician-mounts-tearful-defence-after-pro-beijing-allegations-20181206-p50klt.html

>Scott Morrison government staves off defeat on Nauru bill, Labor drops encryption fight, as Parliament wraps for the year, live coverage
abc.net.au/news/2018-12-06/federal-politics-live-blog-december-6/10590382

>Labor allows encryption laws to pass Senate after lower house adjourned early – as it happened
theguardian.com/australia-news/live/2018/dec/06/government-morrison-nauru-energy-encryption-politics-live-shorten-labor-liberal

Attached: 1533122814212.png (720x888, 609K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vpnmentor.com/blog/how-to-install-vpn-on-a-router/
pickeringpost.com/story/-i-was-raped-by-bill-shorten-kathy/3798
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WHO NEET

Attached: E3CFFE3B-B6C8-4CD6-B1B6-F7AF38D1ACE2.jpg (221x250, 22K)

>Labor allows encryption laws to pass Senate after lower house adjourned early
JUST

kys neetnigger

Is something fucked with Clover? Can't access the catalogue

whole sites fucked again
goddamn hiro

Whole site was briefly fucked

I had a new AC system installed in my place today. I've been mulling over it for about 9 years. I'm kicking myself for not doing this sooner - it's glorious. Still, deferring the install as long as I have has perhaps bumped my appreciation for it even more.

Ah right. Must have starter working again between refreshing the catalogue in Clover and checking the website

are VPNs ok?
i'm curious because of the Nord ads all over the TV. i figured they were grabbing all the shekels they could before a possible ban

>Are you a cop? You have to tell me if you're a cop
>He can't be a traitor, he pledged loyalty

whey too many of you fukers

stop crying all the time

Attached: skynews-darren-lehmann-australia-cricket_4267820.jpg (1600x900, 145K)

triple gay having hottest 100 on 27th jan
i'm so outraged

Just imagine having to wake up and go wage.

I certainly can't.

Attached: 1543380435980.jpg (720x720, 54K)

>Labor allows encryption laws to pass Senate after lower house adjourned early
Typical commie tricks.
Can't have people secretly complaining about immigration.

emma husar suing buzzfeed lmao

Who here likes the pokies?

Attached: IMG_0272.jpg (1936x2592, 1.45M)

Attached: a9c33ed8e87f0ee06b43439f7286ff72.jpg (800x504, 44K)

NEET LIFE BEST LIFE SENPAI

today i made a perfect Vindaloo for the first time- took 2hrs from breakfast to complete. i watched a doco. lunch was salad and a protein shake followed by weights. then some WoW followed by checking the form for the dog tracks. made $48. dinner was Vindaloo.

Attached: 1542513293603.png (638x960, 266K)

me i haven't played for years tho
great aussie culture

Attached: skynews-steve-smith-australia-cricket_4267510.jpg (1600x900, 96K)

Boomer

It's just more commie bullshit.
The hottest 100 has sucked for a long time so no loss.
Gotta push that anti Australian propaganda it is part of the abc after all.

>are VPNs ok?
Yes, except you will have to run it 24/7. Expect the moment that your VPN is turned off to be sent straight to ASIO/NSA.

Mate that’s why you complain about loudly in the middle of Melbourne

pokies are AIDS. horses and dogs takes at least yr9 math, self control and deductive reasoning.

Attached: 1543603295271.jpg (300x288, 40K)

>listening to tripple gay
are you trying to get justed?

Attached: 5927770-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 48K)

Won 700 the other day randomly putting in some cash, but they are pretty degenerate imo

These things killed the beer garden culture.
Can't have people talking together or socializing irl.

we might go back to seeing australia day as just a day off, like we did for decades

You need to configure on your router, router must be capable of doing it

I wish, I wish I knew the right words, to make you feel better, walk out of this place.

I'm not going to that shithole for any reason.
Every thing south of the tweed is lost.

i rarely listen to radio it's all really gay

they listed the top paid youtube people, all gay, people are so gay, you can get paid tens of millions a year just by being incredibly gay on youtube

>You need to configure on your router, router must be capable of doing it
what...

I really think that the more our commies push against it the more people will wake up.

really?
might look into being gay on youtube sounds like an easy job

I love waking up in the morning, making my coffee, going out on the front porch and smoking my first cig of the day while I watch all the wagies partake in the rat race.

Puts a smile on my face.

Attached: 41.jpg (71x69, 4K)

>cops can now spy on everyone
I hope all the big tech companies just tell Australia to get fucked and don't sell their shit here. Not like our market is large.

i don't think so i think this country has turned permanently gay

but m8, you can win $$$.

Attached: IMG_0429.jpg (2592x1936, 1.37M)

someones kid just reviewed toys, got paid about $10m

gotta be a rat to win the rat race senpai
from one NEET to another, you needs to get organized at it. don't waste free time.

Attached: 1543776419306.gif (370x319, 1.99M)

Do any of you use encrypted messaging?
Or vpn's?
I kind of hope asio will take the time to have a chat with me.
Looking at the way getting onto a terror watchlist does nothing to stop terrorists I can't see getting on a shitposting watchlist will be a big deal.

Then you are a fool. Australia is beyond fucked. Boomers love their nanny state, non whites love nanny state, Gen X will flush pension down pokies like their parents, millenials are fucked (the smart ones leave the country) and Gen Z are on ice and are taught social issues instead of maths.

and live music.

That's what all the subhuman gooks chinks poos and niggers are for
Wagies = slaves

This would only matter if a big brand like Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, or someone along those lines did it. Some high profile.

But we know that they won't.

that is quite gay yet seems quiet easy

It is important to remember that even with unlimited power, ASIO are still Aussies and ergo lazy and incompetent.

It is easy to hide in such a system.

Attached: IMG_0082.jpg (2592x1936, 1.76M)

I wouldn’t call time spent smoking weed and watching cartoons as wasted

>Do any of you use encrypted messaging?
>Or vpn's?
Yes and yes. I use both.

If you are interested in a Discord replacement, I recommend riot.im

I am gen X and I despise pokies due to the loss of beer gardens in pubs.
You could be surprised as to how many people are getting shit off with the anti Oz propaganda by our media and gov.

if you've got a good face for the camera, and a generic gay personality, yeah

there's still beer "gardens" you poof
ie a bunch of tables and seats where people sit and drink

weed is for niggers and cartoons are for faggots.

Attached: beans86438963093.jpg (597x796, 50K)

Remember a time when musos started on the pub scene?
Idol and voice and that type of shit has led to mass produced music where the "artist" only has to have a voice.
Musicians in main stream music are a long lost legend like the unicorn.

Those companies only exist to sell our private info.

Qldfag? I only have a old 2kw LG wall rattler in my room it's worth it we get 40-45degrees

Here dumb shit
vpnmentor.com/blog/how-to-install-vpn-on-a-router/

They aren't the same as it used to be.
You golden gaytime.

that's because normies don't go to old style pubs anymore, they want to sit and have a gourmet pizza and pretend they are foodies

Invasion day you racist

i got a generic but not really gay personality which i can work on my wife is great makeup artist so i could get the gay face going

Beans are for men

im punching you in the gut if you say it to my face abbo

you need a good camera, go for it, you could subtley red pill the world and save the west

>straight Jow Forumsack goes overly gay on YouTube channel
>does gay shit
>world gets annoyed with gay
>world turns against gays
I like it

An invasion of agriculture, culture and medicine.
Oh the fucking humanity of it all.

So many great memories of 50 cent pot nights.

I broke the impellor in mine literally this morning. Have to traipse down to Mt Gravatt tomorrow morning to get a new one - before the heat comes back.

Test

Fuck Australia for colonising my country

*Dabs on you*

Off ya fuck proxyfag delete ya test post nextime

If it wasn't for us you'd be Indonesia right now.

For sure you're one of those cunts who tries to stop and chat to every group at the pub, desperate for conversation, especially in smoking areas.

The only thing wrong with colonisation is that we generally don't genocide and irradiate when we leave.

Oh yeah God forbid people who wunna be social at a pub
Nonce

So how exactly is this shitty encryption law going to work? If Cindy from ASIO needs to read my shitpost to friends over Telegram is she going to send a request to fucking Russia to give them a back door into the servers? What about PGP encrypted emails that something like protonmail uses? I don't think the Swiss are going to abide by this law because lmao not Swiss law. What about western messaging apps? What terrorist in their right mind is going to use Apple, Facebook and Skype for their terrorism planning if word of their cooperation comes out?
Absolute fucking insanity.

Nah, NSW. I want to move to QLD though. God's country. Can't get my flavour of work there though, so it's tough.

yeah but now you go anywhere and they crank the music (live or otherwise) up that loud that you have to scream at your mate across the table to be heard its bullshit.

If you don't do your drinking in the afternoon and then fuck off when the zoomers come out you're just playing yourself.

WE

Attached: BBBA5A7B-8F7F-4C19-873A-4089DD37B2E4_cx0_cy6_cw0_w1023_r1_s.jpg (1023x575, 116K)

Not at all.
But it is nice to know people in your local ares and the pub is a great place to get a feel of peoples opinions on subjects which helps work out who the oxygen thieves are.
Drunks always talk so loud you can't help but hear their shit.

Yep, looks like the standard shit that happens when you don't genocide and irradiate. As usual, we would have been doing you a favour.

where are you test poster naru?

Imagine if the japs were the winners of ww2.
They would not have tolerated abos at all and would have exterminated them within 2 years.

I go to the pub to socialize with my mates, not to make new ones. Nothing worse than some drunk bogan cunt trying to join my group, ugh.

Usually we just go awkwardly silent till they leave

Get your own friends, loser cunt.

Attached: IMG_2083.jpg (3264x2448, 2.53M)

POST TESTICLES.

so sharia is better?

They are killing Sydney

>So how exactly is this shitty encryption law going to work?
It's not, for the exact reasons you just said. The only companies that are going to be forced to cooperate are those based in Australia, so with one bill the government just killed the future of tech in this country. I'm suspecting that this may be a step in softening our security for the Chinese take over.

for every new NEET, there is less of the pie to share among all NEETs.

Attached: strayans.jpg (817x99, 60K)

slowmo is such a cuck comes in and basicaly fucks everything up with his weakness and then just disapears next march i hope he gets fukin rolled

I really think it is just a fine example of our pollies not having a clue as to what they are voting on.
I was under the impression that all of this surveillance could be done through the five eyes already.
We can't spy on our own people so lets ask merrica to do it for us and vice versa.

Daily reminder that the alternative is an alleged rapist
pickeringpost.com/story/-i-was-raped-by-bill-shorten-kathy/3798

Attached: SHORTY CUNT.jpg (256x171, 10K)

If she'd kept her powder dry, could've got Bill swept up in the #MeToo movement.

Shot her bolt too early.