Living with your race

>Want to move to New York
>Looking for cheap Check street view
>Mostly all white people
>Automatically say aloud "Huh, must be an alright place"
>Bitch coworker who's been watching over my shoulder knows what I was thinking, snorts at me and walks away scowling

Nothing wrong with this right?

Attached: NY NY.jpg (1024x768, 179K)

Hit her then rape her then eat her lunch because women don't finish their meals nowadays since they get too big portions for their size

She feels the same way, she's just a virtue signaling race traitor who tries to pretend that's not how she feels

It's just realistic when looking for safe place to live

With one million, can I live in a high rise building in New York?
How expensive can it get?

You're not getting a view like that for $250k.

Yes with 1 million you can live in a highrise building. How expensive can it get? 11 million.

I'm aware.

$250k apartment with "all white people" around you is missing a extra zero or has you commuting a hour away.

This. There’ll definitely be half a baguette left in her bag

Alright, what is the whitest area I'll get for under $500k?

Detroit

More like two hours

Up and coming hipster enclaves in Queens are probably your best bet

>using Jow Forums as your personal blog

take your interesting story elsewhere fag

Hipster enclaves? In Queens? Are you fucking retarded? Name one.

When was the last time you were in NYC m8? Everything that touches the East River is under heavy gentrification (or hipsterization). From Astoria down to LIC. Also shit that's way out near the L train, like Ridgewood.

Fuck off shitskin. I LIVE IN NYC. You dumb fuck. xD

Quit worrying about what some dumb bitch thinks of you. She's probably a massive cunt anyways.

>"Huh, must be an alright place"
HR! Can we get this disturbed faggot sacked? pls?

>Want to move to New York
>Nothing wrong with this right?
Imagine being this stupid.

Me too, jewboy

Fite me irl

"Fite you" xD I don't give a fuck about you Pedro. Save that shitskin bullshit for the spics you associate with and the Poles.

You actually live in Jersey, don't you? I live in Manhattan above 14th, because I'm not poor or gay or brown.

"Manhattan above 14th"? When the most expensive properties are actually below 14th street. Fuck off "m8" you're a spic/nigger from the bronx. KYS

Everything below 14th is too pozzed even by NYC standards. You should take the PATH in from Hoboken some time and check it out. But there are still comfy condos to be had in the more traditionally white collar parts of Manhattan, which is where I headed as soon as I was employed.

"Pozzed" are you fucking retarded. Try posh. "White collar condos"? Like where? Everything in Manhattan is 1 million and up. Stop telling lies on the internet and come back when you get out of highschool.

>m8
>xD
>Quoting instead of green text
Conclusion: You're both 12 year olds LARPing and should both return to reddit.

>giving a shit about pol nomenclature

kill yourself

It's just the way she goes man, don't worry about it

If you understood why I was quoting then you wouldn't be a low IQ subhuman wetback telling lies on the interwebs. Good luck with your new job, and your "comfy condo" in the "white collar part" of Manhattan. GTFO spic.

Why the fuck would you want to live in New York?