Any reliable figures on how much money this cretin makes?

Any reliable figures on how much money this cretin makes?

Attached: paul-joseph-watson.jpg (300x300, 22K)

From his expenses, it's safe to say it's a considerable amount.

I imagine you'd be shocked.

Truly fucking worthless, so probably quite a bit

I'm willing to guarantee that your animosity against PJW proceeds from envy at his success since you don't have the level of charisma, industry or intelligence requisite to gain his sort of massive influence or effect the sort of change he is in the world. While you carp on Jow Forums and effect nothing he makes a single video and influences millions of young minds and usually for the better.

nice

5-10k per video

Being a content creator is risky though. What are you gunna do when you run out of ideas because you were basically stealing them from memes and throwing in some editing?

Also let's not forget he's prone to getting shut it downd any minute now

Hey Paul!

Trite.

>Young minds
Now I'm curious as to his viewer demographics. I'll bet the biggest segment is 35 - 40.

I hate his voice. Hopefully he's poor.

I'd guess somehwhere in the range of 750k-1.5M /yr

When you are a poor fag such as yourself, is it always surprising how much someone with a real job makes...

I remember hearing in the past he gets nothing from the youtube ad revunue, so probably just what infowars pays him.

My guess would be $200 to $250k USD

A bit above minimum wage. Most of these e-celebs are broke and 100% only into this shit because of narcissism.

Pol Alt-Right VIRGINS are salty at PJW. IMAGINE MY SHOCK.

I'm not a big fan of e-celeb bullshit either, but at least they are an asset as far as waking people up to mainstraeam media deception and leftwing bullshit.
It's a huge mistake to turn on them seeing as how it is working.
Sooner or later their viewers will turn their attention from the migrant problem to the (((root))) of the migrant problem and why nothing ever seems to get done about it.

Prove us wrong then pls. Black Pidgeon Speaks is a middleaged Canadian who moved to Japan to make living there and married a local. Idk wtf his job is, some say soft dev others shitpost that he's a shota artist. Still a financially broke introverted isolated weeb autist loser who's begging for clicks and just can't stop fucking eating, how can you even be fat on the nip menu unless you are on ssri? But that means a sexless marriage too.

For the longest time I wondered why the entirety of infowars EXCEPT PJW was scrubbed off Twitter completely. Then the recently Alex Jones mentions Paul has ‘top twitter sources’ that are only 1 level below Jack Dorsey.

Methinks he’s a double agent or something

Less than six Gorillion?

Lots, I hope

Attached: 1505769166889.gif (245x230, 920K)

Explain to me how Jews have anything to do with mass immigration into Britain when virtually none of our politicians or academics are Jews.

Probably billions

lurk more

I've been here since it was /new/, at most I've seen the same dreary uninformed parroting by people who can't think for themselves in any way worth a damn.

>expose yourself to more propaganda

kalergi plan, international bankers etc... if you want to understand how our politicians are controlled I recommend reading the banking swindle.

fuck e-celebs, literally

spastic

>kalergi plan

An off-hand statement by one man about what the thinks the future of the world will be is not a "plan."

>international bankers

Who have what to do with what our politicians legislate or our left-wing academics preach? Also a majority of bankers are not Jews simply a disproportionate amount per capita.

honestly believe what you want to believe I don't give a fuck If you've been on pol for this long and you cannot see the Jewish influence on western society then there's no way I'm going to convince you.

Attached: whocontrolsyourmind2015.jpg (2092x1270, 424K)

>Any reliable figures on how much money this cretin makes?
>cretin
upsetkike spotted

They have an influence on Western society but claiming that they bear the primary responsibility for its decay is idiotic. They don't vote for the politicians, they don't write the left-wing textbooks or brainwash the students and they don't make the legislation. The gentile media corporations in your list e.g. Huffington Post or Washington Post are just as pernicious and left-wing as the Jewish ones. Also I have seen versions of that picture that are much more accurate and show the proportion of Jews to be somewhat less. Most of them have misleading information.