Do we need governments?

Sweden has been without government over 2 monts now and everything is normal except there are now no politicans and government that can impose new laws and regulations

why we needs governments?

If you have noticed goverments usually makes things worse, they impose more laws, regulations and restrictions to common people
governments benefits only highly paid and corrupt politicians

Belgium was without goverment 20 months, i.e. over 1,5 years, and Belgium thriving without a government

quote:

Belgium life goes on without government
On her way home through a bustling Brussels rush hour, 27-year old Nadine Vandenbosch wondered what Belgium's political class is for.

"We may have gone without a government for a record time but nothing has changed. People still go to work. We pay taxes. The Metro runs on the time. If they are not careful they will realise that we Belgians don't need them,"

quotes:

Belgium has not had a government in over 15 months. Yet their economy somehow managed to outperform those of the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, The Netherlands, Finland, and Switzerland in the last quarter of this year. Are government worthless

adults do not need babysitter and thats what governments are, higly paid politicans who impose new regulations and restrictions to common people

Attached: nmnnmnm.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/sweden-stefan-lofven-ulf-kristersson-sweden-election-in-sweden-all-politics-really-is-local/
youtu.be/nat27uERHhM
youtube.com/watch?v=sGFDozNhTtI
usdebtclock.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump for discussion

looks like this site hide this thread

we have so much evidence that societys doing fine without governments, governments politicians dont make houses, drive bussed, etc. they doing nothing for benefit common people

ofc we need (((representatives))), who else is going to negotiate with kikes

looks like Jow Forums hide this thread

yes, (((military industrial complex))) needs constanly wars, they are above governments, (((mic))) give governments to task declare wars

common people dont want wars, government and politcians declare wars

NPC's need to be governed because they cant govern themselves.

quote:

Belgium has not had a government in over 15 months. Yet their economy somehow managed to outperform those of the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, The Netherlands, Finland, and Switzerland in the last quarter of this year. Are government worthless

maybe Belgium economy prosper that period when they have no government, because tax payers money dont go highly payed politicians and government, maybe that was the reason that Belgium outperform those of the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, The Netherlands, Finland, and Switzerland

difference was that Belgium has no goverment so they save lots of amount of money because of that

fuck off kike

bump

Governemt is more than just parliament you know.

can you clarify what you mean?

do you need government and politicians to babysitter you?

Yes we do OP, because most humans are inherently evil creatures whose behaviour has to be guided for us to be able to live in a civilized manner.

What I mean is that you're a fucking retard.
There are 3 main branches of government, legislative, executive and judicial.
just because the political parties failed to form a coalition in parliament and the legislative branch is not working doesn't mean that other 2 don't work or exists.

i dissagree, most humans are good will nature

btw, governments killed tens of millions people only 1900 century, i.e. nazi-Germany killed, Soviet Union, Franco Spain, South American dictatorships, red khmers Cambodia etc, etc.

i see that you love to be governed, you need some politician and government tell you to what to think, what to do, governments promote hatespeech, so they tell you to that what is forbidden to think

i see that you have no points att all, when you call other to retard

now go worship you beloved government, and ask them to make more regulations and new laws that you can obey

bump

do you love your government

govern means control

ment, means mnd, i.e. government meand mind control

>can impose new laws and regulations

And all that means really is that they make more and more stuff illegal. They create about 25-50 new pieces of legislation every year in the UK, which means at least 25 things become illegal every year. Some acts make a large number of things illegal.

They are starting to run out of reasonable things to make illegal, and so we now start to see more and more innocuous things being talked about and put on the chopping block, like plastic cotton wool earbuds and drinking straws. Or like really tame 'firearms' like plastic BB guns less than 1ft/lb. Or instead of going through the motions of at least paying lip service to banning supposedly harmful substances, they just go all out and say "psychoactive substances" are banned.

I think this will get more and more unreasonable as we already start to see just normal human behavior being restricted. Already, now that they have run out of drugs to prohibit, they will start on just regular food and drink (with things like, meat, dairy, sugar and fat being the first easy targets for taxation)

yes, its totally ridiculous

is it true, that UK has now some knife regulation, that you need some license to buy knife?

Britain is total nanny state

British cant own any firearms, because government banned them

still, i heard that violent crimes has soared in Britain

its telling, that ordinary tax paying British citizen cant own for example pistol, but British government has riot police whit lates weapons designed to use against British citizens if they dont obey their government

>i dissagree, most humans are good will nature

Whats government, groups of humans. Who killed those millions of people, other people. If most humans have a good nature why arent they out on the streets protestingc for example, war. Why do we even wage war if most of us are goodnatured? Why do we even accept that wars are waged by anyone anywhere?

Attached: quote-most-everything-government-does-is-worse-than-useless-james-cook-140-55-68.jpg (850x400, 41K)

no one why would you negotiate with a kike

Attached: 603033-James-Cook-Quote-People-want-government-to-solve-problems-but.jpg (3840x2160, 388K)

I would argue at a minimum, representatives are necessary for global trade. Otherwise, what is to stop a corporation from implementing their own government, with the backing of a foreign power? Or to literally outsource everything so that there are zero jobs here anymore?

for example can Canadians survive without Canadian government and prime minister Trudeau, or do you Canadians Trudeau tell you what you can think and do?

Attached: prime-minister-justin-trudeau-visits-the-ottawa-main-sikh-te3.jpg (1000x750, 36K)

if you havent notice, big corporations are already take over world governments, and world governments are just lap dogs for few big corporations

every one can see that for example Canadian prime minister Trudeau is just central banks puppet, and same is every countries

Attached: 2016_07_04_ab_jsttrdprde.5885f.jpg (1200x630, 167K)

Yes I have noticed. But at least there is that extra step. It's like the government is a condom. Big Corp has poked a hole in that condom. Hell, at this point, the condom is just one big hole. But at least there is something there protecting us, even if only for security theatre.

What we need is a change in the condom. Maybe we need to keep changing the condom regularly enough to keep corruption at bay. Maybe we need some sort of purity test to somehow find an incorruptable leader. I don't know the solution, but abolishing government is like spreading your legs to the rest of the world, and shouting "please daddy, fuck my boi pussy raw".

bump

National government is not the only government, municipalities are functioning via coalitions politico.eu/article/sweden-stefan-lofven-ulf-kristersson-sweden-election-in-sweden-all-politics-really-is-local/

governments are fairly new invention

for example 150 years ago government was very small

lets not forget that for example US survived to 1913 without income tax

Attached: wui30k96bxlz.jpg (1079x1036, 257K)

Take the anarcho-federalism pill my American gentile brothers. Under protection of the U.S. military and jurisdiction of the FBI we deserve to live as independent states free from the tyranny of Washington's centralized discretion. We're bound by the constitution and geographic proximity but our deep tradition of freedom mandates we reclaim sovereignty as self-determined locales.

Attached: 1528185195933.jpg (1280x853, 148K)

Global trade (on the scale it's currently on), job outsourcing, automation, and mass migration are also very new. I'm certainly for much smaller government. But to abolish it entirely would be plain dumb, lest we get fucked by pajeets, and chinese toddlers, working for 4c an hour. Import tax keeps that at bay. I noticed earlier you mentioned that most people are well intentioned. Unfortunately, because a few people aren't, we cannot work on that basis, otherwise these psychopaths will use and abuse everyone. So we need an amoral system, controlled by a moral government, to keep psychopaths at bay. side note: this doesn't mean laws need to based on morals, just tax codes in the sense of what is best for our country, and our people).

>Who killed those millions of people, other people
psychopaths are a special case, user

>If most humans have a good nature why arent they out on the streets protestingc for example, war. Why do we even wage war if most of us are goodnatured? Why do we even accept that wars are waged by anyone anywhere?
to put it simply, brainwashing, in many forms. you look at places like my country, who recently got rid of laws to allow for them to push more propaganda. most people have absolutely no interest in war. but many are feared into believing its right at their doorstep, and so they allow daddy "government" to bomb children in the name of "freedom"

pic and vid is mind control related:
youtu.be/nat27uERHhM

Attached: 1539833116569 (1).png (2632x2948, 1.47M)

Governments are a pretty old invention, actually. Back in the before times, the government was entitled to however much of "your" shit that it wanted. That brief period of freedom in the US was the longest some kind of government or another had their hands off of everyone's shit since tribalism. God damned Wilson pissed that shit away in the name of (((Progressivism))).

>even if only for security theatre.
no matter how many times you change the condom, youve got the same people poking the holes.

Attached: 1542839878656.jpg (1920x1080, 338K)

Slide thread remember to sage

Attached: A-government-big-enough-to-give-you-everything-you-want-is-strong-enough-to-take-everything-you-have (640x613, 34K)

There will always be people trying to poke holes in the condom. So then, how do we make stronger condoms?

completely relevant today, gee i wonder why

Attached: 1530631762338.jpg (458x640, 76K)

they can only control us because of the "condom". the answer is to remove the condom, it doesnt work. we find the people poking holes. and not the ones actually doing the poking. no, we must go after the ones giving money to those poking the holes.

Attached: 1523967917329.jpg (1440x900, 282K)

>and everything is normal
Dude.
Literally LITERALLY nothing is normal in Sweden.

war, sadly, is massive business. so its no wonder why the world, especially america, has been at war non stop since WW1. there would be no scarcity, no need for people to go hungry, which inevitably leads to crime. and the only reason we go to war is governments, it seems pretty fucking clear to me. take the anarcho-monarchism pill friends. master of none but yourself, slave to none

Attached: 1522292524414.png (1567x1253, 153K)

yes, because governments have ruinded Sweden against majority of swedish will

and same with Germany, majority of Germans didnt want open borders over million refugees, but Merkel did it against german people will

point is, now when Sweden has no government, politicians cant make things worse, allthough Sweden is already guite worse situation

Instead of relying on a condom, just pick and choose where you put your dick. You don't have to buy from walmart any more than you have to work for them.

My argument is, no matter how many you go after, bring to justice, etc. There will always be someone else to take his place.

I think we disagree on the solution. I argue we should protect ourselves from our enemies, whilst you argue that we should smite them. Whilst protecting perhaps isn't as efficient as going out and smiting our enemies, which could lead to a swift victory, smiting our enemies will leave us open and vulnerable to enemies we do not even see.

if you wonder that you dont see for example Chinese posts here, on Cuban, etc. because their government has banned free acces of internet

people of China and Cuba etc. surely wanted to acces this and other sites, but their tyrannical governments has prevented them to doing so

and western nations go towars same trend, to ban free acces internet

How about a big fat no on the monarchism there chum... Go back to the delegate system that we had before. It was pretty effective at preventing moronic nignogs and human garbage from directly influencing the result of elections.

This doesn't work. I may not put my dick in a roastie, but there are plenty of incels, chads, and tyrones that will so long as she's easy on the eyes (wallet). As the demand for roasties increases, supply of qt3.14's decreases, rendering the bargaining power of those willing to wait/downgrade their gf to essentially nil.

No we don’t need governments. There very few things humans need.

this democracy is fraud

before elections politicians promise to the people to doing some positive things, and after when they get elected they break all they promises and they dont get any sanctions to fact that they have lied to people before elections

and vote rigging is very easy nowdays anyway thanks to advanced technology

Attached: vote-rigging.jpg (460x610, 70K)

youre forgetting the anarcho part of it, no elections.

>why we needs governments?
The nords are learning the way of liberty.

You've obtained grade school logic. No shit we don't need government especially how it is now.

Great that you watched Mark Passio's vids.
But please take some time to process these ideas into applicable knowledge. It's not like you're just going to overthrow government in one night.

Attached: EmilysQuotes.Com-price-apathy-society-evil-men-wisdom-intelligent-Plato.jpg (785x410, 155K)

Of all the asinine false semantics that false flag conspiracists throw around, that one takes the cake. Ever hear of a word with a double meaning? In Latin, "ment" can also mean "condition of". In English, "ment" is an abstracting suffix (as a prefix, it does mean "of the mind"), not much different in meaning from -ness, -dom, -ism, etc.

This is basically why minarchy is the ultimate form of government. The trick is keeping a minarchy from turning into a communist shithole. What you end up with using those constraints is meritocracy.

i have news for you, US is not country is not country of freedom, you are same slaves to the central bank system like all the other countries

your government take loan privatly owned Federal Reserve and your tax payers make to pay intrest of this loan, which FED had created by thin air.

FED is privatly owned and above all US laws

here ex-chairman of FED tell that FED is above all US laws

Alan Greenspan ~ The Federal Reserve Is Above The Law

youtube.com/watch?v=sGFDozNhTtI

and US national debt has more than doubled last 10 years

usdebtclock.org/

It's not a conspiracy, it happens in our subconscious. English is proving to become the 'angelic' global language of choice, and this seems to have been a natural process. So now we're here speaking a foreign language, and you're calling fellow prisoners asinine conspiracists...

Attached: (((Rothschild))).png (634x345, 194K)

do you think that this is sustainable, that US national debt has over two times now, what it was 10 years ago

it is now over 21 trillion dollars, and growing

usdebtclock.org/

your president Trump hasnt said anything that FED is private owned

Trump has made these statements, that US economy is now better than ever, really is US now better place than for example 50s, when womens staying home and basicly only men go work and then manage buy own house and one or two cars

now both men and women has to work and they dont have still enouhg money to buy decent own house, or they have to take obey to some 20 + years debt slavery called mortage

Attached: US-50s-vs.now.jpg (281x180, 13K)

Sweden does have a government, the same people are still ruling until we get a new government

all economist that CNBC has banned, says that US economy collapse is inevitable because of this over 21 trillion debt

if FED raise interst rate which is now articially low, FED cant raise interest rate normal levels, because it would crash US economy totally

and still Trum recently said, that US economy is best shape than ever

and why there is no government, i know, because swedish people voted against swedish establishment

swedish establishment wants more immigration and refugees to Sweden

Swedish say no to this last election, so now situation is standoff, because swedish establishment doesnt respect swedish voting result

No shit, thats why you return to the delegate system which can better service outsider politicians since they only have to reach an audience of a few hundred instead of spend a literal billion dollars campaigning to several hundred million subhumans.
hardly anarcho if some douchebag is at the top making laws

Yes, yes, we know Sven... Day of the rope incoming once all the normies can't get cheap corn and gasoline.
When you include the unfunded liabilities section of the non-discretionary budget as well as state and local debts, the total "debt" is something like $150 trillion. To merely service this debt takes $3.8 trillion/year while tax income is only $3.3 trillion/year. This leaves a half a trillion dollar hole, not to mention all of the discretionary spending they like to do in washington. Trump is an egotist and wants to make a good name for himself. This means kicking the can down the road since there is no way to explain things to normies. "Hey, maybe we need to stop spending and create and honest currency and cut entitlements" will not go over well with a huge swath of the population, including "conservative" boomers who will not tolerate cuts to medicare and social security. He was good as a candidate, but once he got surrounded by all the neo-cons and neo-libs he was doomed. That, and he is a slave to public opinion like anyone else and is therefore stuck being a populist, and inherently fiscally irresponsible doctrine which spun into the "Progressive Era" of the early 20th century and laid the groundwork for this mess starting first and foremost with the farm subsidies of the 1890's.

direct demorcazy whit transparent system preventing vote rigging would be better, but they dont allow that

we have so called representative democracy which is total fraud

Direct democracy would only result in niggers voting directly for gibs and cities voting for free food and handouts, which they basically did in the form of the tax code for the last several decades allowing more populated states with higher tax rates to contribute less per capita to the federal budget through state and local tax write-offs. Wouldn't work. Its why you see so many leftists bitching about the Senate. Its because its a body that doesn't represent based on population and therefore doesn't allow majorities to simply vote themselves free shit.

do you beleive that for example Germans voted favor of more refugees, if they get chance to direct voting that issue, no, germans would vote no more refugees

but this current system, Merkel is like dictator, and she has decides to this refugee flood to Germany continue

bump

natural law is all we need

Attached: serveimage.jpg (736x545, 67K)

Of course the people who run the world want to control our minds. They want total control of every aspect of everyone's life, including even our dreams. But it's a false premise without evidence to say that a double-meaning of "government" is intentional. People purveying this nonsense are either well-poisoning black propagandists or gullible people who have read such black propaganda.

although, yes, the person of which the OPs image is from was, at one point, a satanic priest. but if you listen to his work, theres nothing in there attempting to lead you astray

Attached: 1542828273164.jpg (1920x1080, 507K)

I agree. Bump.

Attached: 554250.jpg (1600x983, 681K)

Attached: 1542824848229.jpg (1132x643, 203K)

Has there even been any major happenings in Sweden this year?
"Refugees" have burned some cars and raped in name of their religion, but noting too dramatic relatively speaking?
And the fact that the Swedish people feel no difference not having a government for 2 month, shows how much of a sandbox that country is.

Northern Ireland hasn't had a government for over 2 years and the place is being run by civil servants and everything is going on as usual.

Northern Ireland has to deal with all the cuckery that the U.K. comes up with, do you not wish to have your own laws?

Attached: methods of manipulation.jpg (1024x768, 122K)

straight from the horses own mouth

Attached: 11.jpg (1024x768, 120K)

No government? Visit africa and try living there for a while.

In the UK they have abortion and gay marriage but not in Northern Ireland. Ulster is the most based place in these islands. I'm not from NI but live only 5 miles from it.

Attached: DrIrmr5U4AAn33Y.jpg (1913x2048, 604K)

Taxes dident change during that time
Sack fillers still got their money

no need for goverment anymore when all niggers are in and no changes must not be made

They do have governments. The EU and solely it. You stupid Fin. Inb4 you call me a mutt, it's TRUE though that you people have a one world gov.

>Belgium was without goverment 20 months,
It wasn't without a government per see, it was without an ELECTED government has it wasn't possible to obtain an election. But we still had a running government, aka a composite of the previous one and some other shit, backed, whose every important decision had to be approved by the parliament, that was elected and legitimate to represent the people.

We still had elected

Attached: two party illusion.jpg (1024x768, 118K)